All Comments on 'The Only Exception Ch. 01'

by loveandlust28

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, the beginning of a great story! I can't wait for chapter 2. Thank you for posting, you're one of the best writers on this site, much love xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So happy that the True Nature has became a universe itself!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving another character in the omega verse. So happy this one jumped right into a sizzling hot scene too! Yum! I hope Benny and Adam get together again soon.

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

Absolutely agree with the first anonymous: the beginning of a great story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like omegaverse motives and there are very spares here, on LitErotica, good that you are trying to change that. Props for that, but I'm vanilla guy so the bsdm elements are just too much for me. But you have my support with omegaverse, that's for sure. Only for that 5 stars.

I hope more people will start to write in that universe.

PlanetmorphPlanetmorphover 1 year ago

So did not expect this for Benny. Such a good start!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userloveandlust28@loveandlust28
Hello! Just hoping to write content that is enjoyed. Positive feedback appreciated <3 WARNING: Please assume that all my stories will contain elements of bdsm, especially sadism and will probably deal with humiliation and small cocks. However, I write love stories, so there w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES