The Only Fan Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umm, yeah, I'm fine," I said. My eyes dropped back to her slippers and my voice kind of gained a will of its own, its words lingering in the air, "What do you do in your room all day and night?"

For a moment, there was silence, and then I felt a wave of heat flow through me as I realised what I'd asked. Of course, I bloody knew what she did in her room, so why the hell had I asked that? I looked up from her slippers in a panic, and the young girl looked caught off guard, but then Olivia's posture suddenly became confrontational. "That's none of your business." She took a step towards me and looked into my eyes with hostility. "I was quite clear that I wanted my own privacy before I moved in, right? You knew this and agreed to it."

"Yes," I said, feeling on edge and my voice cowering away from the anger within her angry eyes. "I'm not interfering or anything like that. Whatever you do in your room is your business, unless it's illegal and brings me trouble, of course." I knew full well that OnlyFans wasn't illegal, however, some part of me was hoping that Olivia would feel forced into a corner and subsequently confess everything. Once her foot modelling was out in the open, perhaps then I'd actually get to see them in person? Wait, no, that's not what I wanted. I mean, once the secret was revealed, there wouldn't be this strange energy between us anymore. The weight of bottling up the secret could be lifted from me. That was the goal, not actually getting to see her feet, surely?

However, Olivia's face remained neutral. "I'm not doing anything illegal."

"And I'm not saying you are!" I said defensively.

"So, what's the problem?"

"There's no problem. I was just, ummm..." I realised it clearly sounded like I had a problem with what was going on in Olivia's room. I mean, I did, but the problem was more that it only happened in her room and she kept them covered up in the rest of the apartment. Wait, what? What the hell was I even thinking? I tried reframing things to clear the air. "I was wondering if you'd like to be more social? Maybe we could grab a coffee or just hang out, watch a movie together in the lounge? That's all. We share this apartment but barely see each other."

Olivia's face softened. "Oh." She folded her arms. "Well, sure, I guess. I'm just pretty busy is all." She finished her juice, and I watched her slippers slap against her heels as she marched back to her room.

It was kind of a relief that the conversation was over and my snooping hadn't been revealed, though, immediately, I felt compelled to dig deeper. There was safety online. I was already subscribed to her page after all and she didn't have a clue. Under the cloak of my pseudonym, Mike, I was filled with a confidence that I just didn't have in person. However, I couldn't risk Olivia walking in again while I was browsing her page. I crept to my room, logged into my laptop and opened OnlyFans. Seconds later I'd sent her a message.

Me: I just love how pretty your feet are! Could I see them some more? Maybe a photo just for me? :)

I got a reply almost instantly, and it somewhat excited me that I was talking to Olivia while she was oblivious in the next room. I knew the secret world she was living in and I wanted to delve more into it. Unfortunately, however, it was a world to which I was completely unfamiliar and out of my depth. Her response made no sense to me at all.

Goddess Sunshine: fupm

She followed the message with an emoji of a hand with the middle finger raised. I didn't have a clue what she was talking about and wondered whether she had sent me a typo. However, after copying and pasting her message into Google, I sat back from my computer flabbergasted. Fuck you, pay me, the definition read on the screen. I'd paid her a bloody compliment and in return she'd swore at me and demanded I pay her? I didn't know what to type in response, but the hostility and entitled attitude of the message seemed to fly in the face of everything I knew about the girl sharing my home.

Olivia always seemed quiet, polite and innocent. On the brief occasions we'd spoke in the kitchen in passing, she was always friendly and amicable, though brief. She'd told me about her parents and her decision not to go to university. If I hadn't heard her through the door the previous night, I'd have never guessed she was involved in something so seedy.

However, as I scrolled again through her profile, the idea of paying her was strangely exciting, mostly because it would be my own secret. My life was completely boring since Alex had left me, with my days spent either at work or watching television. To be honest, my brief conversations with Olivia in the kitchen had almost become the most interesting part of my day. She seemed like a regular, normal girl, yet there was more to her, a secret that she hadn't shared with me and that made her even more interesting. It was kind of a thrill, knowing I was paying to see her feet on my computer, whereas I wasn't allowed to see them in real life. Her online attitude fascinated me, because it was just so different to the girl I knew in person, and I wanted to know more. Maybe I could follow her lead and have my own persona online? I was her landlady in real life, and she my tenant, but online, could she by my secret Goddess? The thought brought a squirm in my tummy, and as I looked through her profile, I realised that paying a small amount to see those beautiful feet wasn't so bad; she was paying me enough in rent after all.

I took a deep breath, typed £10 into the tip button, then clicked send on the screen. A moment later, I got a confirmation saying the tip had been sent. It was done, I'd actually paid my tenant because of how pretty her feet were. I'd gone beyond simply satisfying my curiosity when I had subscribed to her page. I'd never even seen them in real life, because she always wore those Converse sneakers or a pair of slippers. It almost seemed as if she thought they were ugly or something, the way she constantly kept them hidden. Yet, that was part of the reason that made this whole thing so exciting to me. There was a rush that overtook me, that Olivia had never asked for her rent to be lowered, but I was willingly doing so by paying her back, and all because of her beautiful feet. My pussy was moist and I didn't fully understand why, but while safe in my secret, I wanted to play more.

In return for my tip, I received an exclusive photo of Olivia's feet, crossed at the ankles and clearly resting on the corner of the bed in my spare room. Her toes were painted a delicious orange, and once more, the thought of how they would taste crossed my mind. On top of that, for some reason, knowing I'd just paid to see those feet in the room next door filled me with a further rush of excitement. It was such a naughty secret, that I bought two more photos from her in the next hour. The third one seemed extra special, as Olivia faced her smooth, soft soles to the camera and flipped me off in a way she would certainly never do in person. Being treated with such disdain by my own tenant, without her even knowing it was me, filled me with an unexplainable pleasure. While I gazed at the photo, and glanced between her flawless soles and that imposing middle finger, the thought of her doing that to me in person provoked a flutter in my tummy that I didn't fully understand.

I imagined Olivia sat in the kitchen, those beautiful feet crossed on the table and me asking her for this month's rent and only getting flipped off in return. "Kiss my feet," she'd say, and instead of collecting my cash, I'd drop to my knees and do as she said. "Why are you doing this?" She'd add.

"Because you have the most beautiful feet in the world, Goddess Olivia," I'd whisper back.

I almost collapsed in excitement on my bed and my hand slipped between my legs; my pussy was absolutely dripping. I still didn't fully understand what was happening, but I fingered myself to an intense orgasm, the thought of Olivia's feet in the next room fully taking control of my mind. I had to bite my lip to avoid crying out at the moment I came. But, once the waves of pleasure had subsided, the reality of my actions took hold. I actually came while thinking of my own tenant's feet, and not just that, but kneeling and kissing them. I felt dirty and exposed and that night I struggled to sleep. I reasoned that I needed to unsubscribe from her page, pretend this never happened and try to salvage some kind of normal living situation.