The Only Girl in the Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's 15 seconds total, tits or pussy. No negotiations. Better start cuz the clock's ticking."

It was so bizarre to hear this guy offer up my body parts like I was on a menu, with no say at all in what happened. I was so fucking exhausted, so tired, I just wanted it to be over, so I lay my head back on John's chest and closed my eyes. He came down for a few kisses while the third man finished up with me, then stayed for a tongue-tying make out once the 15 seconds was done.

"It's just me again, baby, don't worry," John soothed when he slid his fingers back inside my utterly soiled hole.

He held me tenderly from behind and, for some reason, I said, "thank you," when he assured me it was just him in me and not one of the other men.

I much preferred his sweet touch, and kind of felt close to him now, as fucked up as that sounds. In some sick way I thought he was the only one who could protect me from the rest of the guys at the party. I nuzzled the side of my head back into his pec and he stroked my hair with his other hand. For a few minutes I was able to forget that there was a disgusting group of men around me sniffing my scent off their fingers, and just enjoy his pleasure. He kept up his steady pace and soon the sensory overload caused my brain and body malfunction.

"Ohhh!!! Oh god.... oh please!" I begged when he got me so close to exploding.

"She doesn't want you to stop!" a stooge yelped.

"I'm not stopping, brother, don't worry! I'm takin' this little bitch for a spin, then we'll take ours!"

I'd finally had enough. The music, the men, the sweat, the outfit, the weed, the alcohol, the animalistic aura, and of course, those damn fingers.... I couldn't handle it anymore. I fucking exploded.

"AHHH!!!! AH! AH! AHH----"

"Shhhhh... shhhhh... I got you girl, it's okay," the man with magic fingers cooed after covering my mouth with the same hand that brought me to bliss.

I was breathing heavily and my plump boobs bounced as I tried to regain my wits. The thing was, once I finally did, everything came crashing down.

"Mmmmm... mmm.. MMMMM!!!!" I struggled then squealed into the large hand silencing me.

"Sshhhh, girl. Like I said, you got yours now we're gonna get ours."

I started crying and writhing desperately but John just kept shushing me. He tossed my tattered shirt on the ground and told me to get on my knees.

"W-w-what?"

"Knees, baby, now. You thought I was just gonna finger your puss and get you off? Ha! That was just cuz I like seein' a tight lil' thing squirm. But right now you're gonna get on your knees and listen to me or you're in for a world of hurt."

The grip hadn't yet left my throat so I knew to comply. Sullenly, I got down to my knees and looked at the disgusting floor around me. Spilled beer, sweat, dirt, spit, trash, grime, everything you don't want to touch. I felt so low down here.... John tilted my head up and made me look at him while he fished his dick out of his pants. I heard the other guys around doing the same.

"Alright, girly, I don't wanna make this rougher on you than it has to be. From the way you danced on my hand, I know you're a slut with experience, and I want you to use all of that when you suck my dick right now. If you don't, well hell, I haven't even thought about what's gonna happen cuz I know it won't. Go on now, suck your man's cock."

Trembling, I went up on my knees to suck off John. I liked sucking my ex's dicks when we did foreplay, but this scenario was one in which I never thought I'd find myself. Trapped naked on the floor of a dingy warehouse party, forced to swallow random cock. What was especially terrible was that when John finally whipped out the dick that I'd ground against the whole night, it made me bite my lip. It was so big and angry that my hips gyrated uncontrollably; my pussy wanted it....

"Ho, ho, ho! Little girl's got the hots for you!" man number 3 declared.

"Course she does! If you thought my fingers tamed her, you should see what my cobra can do!"

John looked down at me and snapped his fingers at his rock hard cock. It was jutting out 9 or so inches past his hips, larger than anything I'd touched, sucked, or fucked. I took his cue and, fearing a beating, grabbed his dick. He nodded at me so I gave his leaking tip a kiss then enveloped it.

"Ooooh....! What a sweet little mouth you have baby, oh!!"

John had his eyes closed and was rocking out to the music while he fucked my mouth. The mouth fucking wasn't enough, though, so he took my hands off his dick and pushed me further.

"GRRMMMPPHH" I struggled out as John continued to choke me with his meat.

With my hands now free, two of the other three men took it upon themselves to ask John if they could use my services. He, of course, obliged, and soon I was jerking two more monster cocks to my sides while desperately trying to keep up with John's harsh treatment.

"We're gonna have to work on this if I'm gonna keep you around, babe," John taunted while jamming his cock so deep down my throat I feared I might puke.

I was trying to please everyone at once, but John gripped my pig tails and was fucking my throat so hard that I could think of nothing but him. Drool poured out before he finally let me breathe. With oxygen back in my brain, I thought about what he'd just said: "if I'm gonna keep you around." What the fuck did he mean by that?! If there was one thing that was more terrifying than what was currently happening, it was the thought of it happening again.... forever. Being owned by John.....

Lighting surged down my spine and shocked through my pussy. I spasmed while sucking off John and attending to his friends, almost cumming from the mere thought of him owning me. Being his property, his girl, his bitch. I'd never though of myself as a submissive, but then again I had no experience with this sort of sex. Maybe that's just what John was, a Dominant, not a complete psychopath using me to get off.

I didn't really believe that, but between the sheer terror of my situation and the indescribable sexual energy -- masculine to its core -- emanating within the room, I finally gave in. I could no longer fight. Naked and helpless, surrounded by men who saw me as a wet hole, my cunt still couldn't stop itself from leaking since the moment I'd walked in. My body knew, and was preparing for their rut.

Feminine hormones coursed as I reacted in complement to John and the other brutes. Like a bitch during mating season, I put my hands on the ground, went back on all fours, popped my ass up and rocked back and forth, showing off my glistening pussy for my close-knit group to see.

"Holy fuck," the third gentleman awed with a dropped jaw.

"Heh, knew she'd come around eventually. Good girl, Daisy."

John brought his hand down to my cheek and I nuzzled against it while sucking his cock. This motion was the tacit admission of my submission, my acceptance that he was the man, and I was his woman. I looked up at him sweetly and he smiled down and rubbed me. His hands were so warm on my face, so powerful. I wanted to feel more of him, so I dropped the other guys' cocks and wrapped myself around John's tree trunk leg while still sucking him off.

"Hey, what gives, bitch!" one of the now forgotten trio griped.

"Hey! Don't you go yellin' at her like that, she's mine! Right, girl?"

I looked up at him and was truly grateful he was there to intervene and "protect" me. I sucked his dick more vigorously in appreciation and started rubbing my slick pussy up and down his jeans.

"Hooo!! She needs it now!" another musketeer piped up when my desire could no longer remain hidden.

"Here, girl, hump my boot," John told me as he placed his heel on the ground and lifted up his toes. "Put your cunt on my leather and hump, baby. Get those wet lips on there and give Daddy a little ride."

Eager to please and get pleasure, I spread my legs and kneeled over his big, leather boot. It was a Chelsea style with no laces, and I hissed when my bare lips felt the smooth, black hide. With a few foot pumps from John I was off to the races.

"Take your skirt off, baby," John told me after I rode him for a minute, "I wanna see how slicked up you got it!"

John pulled my elastic skirt over my head so it was no longer draped across his shoe. Through the fog and the strobe you could make out what looked like a snail trail going vertically up John's right boot, from the toe to the base of the shin.

"Fuuuckk....." John moaned throatily. "You gonna be my little boot bitch, Daisy? Every biker needs himself a boot bitch. Little girl who keeps 'em shined up, stayin' down there where she belongs. Then heads out front in her teeny bikini to wash and wax my hog, grabbin' me a beer when I tell her and suckin' me off right after. That what you gonna be, Daisy? Yeah, I think I'm gonna make you my little boot bitch..."

John was mulling over possible uses for me once he owned me, and his confidence and possessiveness in my fate only made me crave him more. Though I hoped it would only be for the night, I now wanted John to be my man, and I wanted to be his bitch. I humped and bucked and squeezed on his boot to my pussy's delight, exposing my status as a girl in heat. A few men peeked their heads over to see what was going on as I cried out into his leg.

"Damn! You guys seein' this shit!"

"Yeah!! That little slut's about to get off on her boyfriend's boot! Wonder if he'll let me borrow her after so she can clean my hog, it's parked out back!"

"I've got something else she can clean!"

The crowd had grown to at least eight rowdy men, all sneering and laughing at my wanton state. One particularly perverted male shouted, "say cheese, bitch!" while my vision filled with a new white light: the flash of a camera!

It was all too much for me. Too overwhelming, too stimulating to comprehend. So I stopped thinking and let my instincts flow as I feverishly gyrated my slick lips along my man's boot, now a participant in the headbanging ritual, myself.

"Bro.... this chick is fucking awesome...." I heard one dude utter in disbelief when I pounded my hips down onto John's boot repeatedly.

The ribbing of my fishnets is what finally threw me over the edge. The little knots ground up into my pussy and I burst out all over John's boot. I poured onto him while strangling his leg, and my full-body spasms stimulated his cock lodged deep in my gullet.

"Fuuuuuuuck, baby, that's a good throat....." he sighed while stroking my hair.

Before he pulled his cock out he made me drink for 30 seconds, then rested balls deep for 30 more while he softened. As he exited, cum dribbled off his dick and my lips onto his boot and mixed in with my feminine juice. Once I'd swallowed his creamy load to his satisfaction, John yelled out to the original stooges, who were still packed closely jerking off, that they could finish on my tits.

"But not on my girl's face," he warned sternly as the guys' shot their loads across my heaving chest.

All three blasted on my breasts and the molten liquid seemed wasted as it cooled. It's hard to explain, because I didn't actually want them to breed me, but my estrogen-overdosed mind saw sperm as the key to my biological imperative. This concert had seriously warped my brain. Still stuck on my knees with my pigtails in John's hand, three fresh coats on my tits had one in my throat, John commanded:

"Go on now, boot bitch, clean it up."

In my feral state, I dropped quickly to all fours to lap up the fluids that had soaked John's boot. I prayed that most of the cum on my chest had dried enough to not slide off. Other than some pussy juice, though, they looked pretty clean, so I wasn't terribly disgusted. To be honest, the debasement of the whole act heated my kitty up faster than ever. Even though I'd just orgasmed, I felt almost ready to burst again and started backing my knees up while kissing John's boot, spreading my legs, sticking my pussy up to the sky for my man to see.

"Knew that wasn't gonna be enough for ya, girl. Your need is too strong, and you haven't been properly filled yet. You're not gonna be happy til ya are, so get on up, girl, let's go!"

I was filthy, covered in semen and saliva, black tears running down my face, red lipstick smeared about like a clown. I shivered after John lifted me and tried to go straight to his arms, but he held me away and gently told me:

"I can't hug you right now, baby, you're covered in spunk! Now come on, let's get you ready."

He told me to take off my boots and stockings so I was fully nude, then turned me around and held my wrists behind my back. I felt a belt loop around them and the buckle jingled when tight.

"Hey, mate, can I borrow yours?"

One of the musketeers handed him his belt and John started wrapping it around my neck.

"Noooo.. nooo... please!" I begged, flailing my arms about futilely as the cool leather encased my throat.

John tightened til it was just to the point between too much and not enough. Helpless, leashed with my hands behind me, I again fell into that submissive, feminine place. I stood as close to John as I could without upsetting him, and he stroked my still-clean hair to comfort me.

"Let's go now, girl, to the back room."

John led me like his Gorean slave through the crowd with men from our circle acting as Moses, parting the seas so everyone could gaze upon my conquered body. John must have felt immense pride as the only male in the room who owned a breeding mate (aside from Xander). I'm describing it in this ethological manner because it truly felt like we had all lost our humanity. Men were jumping and shouting trying to break the barrier between us.

"Gimme the bitch! I need her!" one wailed psychotically when I was forced to continue past him.

John kept our pace slow, staying the belt's length behind me, gripping it with one loop in his palm. He jerked it a few times to pull my head up so I couldn't sag down; he wanted everyone to see my cum covered tits and lips twinkle under the blinding white lights.

Everyone raged around us as I debuted and the band even joined in, screaming, "FIND A BITCH! TIE HER UP! FUCK HER TIL SHE'S YOURS! AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!"

Somehow the brutal parade finally ended with a door thud at one side of the venue. John tripled locked it to hold off the beasts. They pounded in an attempt to claim the prize, but it was muffled on account of the sound proofing John told me the room had.

"No noise in or out, baby girl," he smiled while undoing my wrists then pulling the leash down so I was on all fours in front of him.

He walked over to a big leather chair and I crawled to keep up. When he sat down I kneeled up in front of him and put my hands on his lap. I'd already been so debased by John, brought down so low, forced to understand exactly what I needed, that I looked up at him in eager submission. It helped that he was actually a knock out under the new lighting.

"I know you're tired, but just a bit longer, okay, baby? Then we can go home. But before that, Daddy needs his dick sucked again and you need your pussy filled, so come on."

He pulled my leash up to his cock and I dove in hungrily. The walk of shame had secretly riled up my ego with perverse pride. The men all wanted me! I drove them insane, just with my tight little body! I loved knowing I could make them mad, and liked even more that John was the one who had claimed me. He always seemed to know just what I needed.

"Want my boot, baby girl?" he offered sweetly when my eager bouncing became incessant.

I sat back on my haunches in an Asian squat until my cunt was pressed up against leather then repeated the earlier process, fucking my lips on John's foot. He was tugging the leash up to get me deeper on his cock when I heard some bolts unlock, then the brief pounding of death metal before the door shut again.

"Thought I might find you in here," a new friend said, followed by even more chuckles.

I freaked out and tried to turn to see who had entered but John choked up on the belt and held me tight.

"Don't you go doin' things you're not supposed to, girly. You stay right on my cock and my boot til I tell ya." After I nodded at him he looked back up and asked, "what do you fellas need?"

"We just came in for our break, you know, have a smoke and a sip. Twenty minutes and we're back on line duty, didn't mean to bother you."

"Ah, it's alright," John answered. "She don't mind a little crowd, do ya, girl?"

I still couldn't see who had entered the room but figured it was the security staff. At this point it didn't really matter, though. I told him I didn't mind a crowd then he yanked up on my leash and I got back to sucking.

"And hands behind yer back, woman!" he scolded, more harshly than he had earlier. I think he was trying to impress his friends.

I complied and the room filled with raucous laughter and jeers. Smoke wafted through the air and John had me take a few puffs of his joint. I coughed, but he fed me some water then put my mouth right back where it belonged. My head was dizzy when John started lifting me. He put me on all fours on the big leather chair and spread my legs til my pink folds were fully exposed to everyone.

"Gonna breed this one now, boys. She's been beggin' for it all night!" John hooted with a couple of smacks down my plump bum.

I shook my ass and spread my legs wider as my back arched to display my wet hole. In this world, nobody cared that I was a college student, someone's daughter, a friend. To these men I was a pretty thing to dominate and fill. That's how they saw me, and now that's how I saw myself.

"Ooohhhhh!!!" we both howled when our hips joined at John's first thrust.

He'd lined the head up to my juicy lips and let them kiss only for a moment before driving into what he owned.

"This is my cunt, ain't it, girl!" he shouted as he cored me out.

"Yes, oh god, yes!!!"

"And you're gonna learn yer place around us men, right? You're a bitch amongst us, and you'll do what you're told, or we'll slap ya around until ya do!"

"YEAAAAH!!" the men, who had now gathered around to watch the show, cheered.

Again I was the lone attendant to my pity party, though it was hard to remain sullen with John's fiery rod stabbing inside of me, melting my insides. I felt so much shame when they called me a greedy whore for working my ass back to get deep-dicked.

"She wants it! The little skank wants it!"

"Give it to her good, mate! Ram that bitch!"

The double standard of shame is something that, though I wish wasn't true, unfortunately is. While John stood proudly behind me with his hands on his hips, spearing away, I crouched on all fours crying out and panting like a bitch. I groaned, bucked and writhed against his cock in pure humiliation as the men called me a whore for liking it. They cheered on and congratulated my rapist, high fiving him for his impressive breeding technique, filling his ego with masculine pride. For me they saved their most venomous remarks, spitting heinous things you wouldn't believe.

"You stupid cunt! Take that fucking cock! It's all you're good for!"

"You dumb whore, I'm gonna fill you up next!"

"You shouldn't have come here dressed like that if you didn't want to get fucked, bitch! But I bet you wanted it, didn't you!"

"There's only one place for a bitch to be and that's on all fours!"

Their jeers urged John on, and he was now pounding harshly with my neck pulled up from the leash until my hands came off the seat. He lay thunderous spanks onto my cheeks as he forced me to arch more. I cried while the men cheered.

"I gotcha, girl, I gotcha," he huffed like a seasoned cowboy breaking a mare, while continuing to smack my ass and yank my neck higher.

Finally he pulled me back onto him then drove us both forward, roaring as he did and grinding his cock deeper than I thought possible. I screeched into the leather like a cat as my legs rippled, back painfully arched. I squeezed my thighs together then howled as his final thrusts jabbed my girl spot til she shattered.