The Only Girl in the Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whew, you really needed that, huh, baby?" John laughed after pulling out.

I felt his seed leak out from my used cunt and onto the seat. He stood by my side and smacked my ass a few times, telling me to arch my back more so the boys could see his cream pie.

"Now that's a pretty sight," they all confirmed as I tried to calm down, though it was near impossible in my feral state.

"You know what to do, girl."

John snapped his fingers and I scrambled to my knees. As I cleaned the remnants of jizz and juice off his soiled cock and boot, I finally got to see my fan club. Standing there were 5 body guards who worked the event, all terribly intimidating. I moved myself closer to John and held onto his leg while pleading up at him silently to not let them touch me. I think he understood my fear because he rubbed my hair lovingly before pointing at the chair. I licked the wasted sperm off the leather then John had a seat. He told me to kneel by his side and held my leash victoriously.

The men all shot the shit, with John making everyone crack up at recollections of tonight's debauchery.

"I tell you boys, the second she saw me she backed up onto my crotch and spread her legs! Didn't even have to say anything!"

"I believe you, mate! We all saw her just now, grindin' her little bitch ass to get you deeper. Girl like her needs it!"

"Right you are, brother!"

They all clinked beers and I stayed kneeling looking down.

"Here, babe, why don't you wash up?" John said after handing me a fresh rag and water bottle.

I eagerly wiped the filmy layer of semen that was still stuck to my chest. I rinsed my mouth and face as best I could, then looked up at John hoping for approval. He gave it to me, bidding me to come sit up on his lap. Pathetically, I was ecstatic when he asked. Finally I got to get off the floor, but even more, I got to feel his hard body. When he placed me there he told me to cuddle up and have a rest while he chatted with the rotating groups of men who came in to take their breaks. I was in and out of sleep the whole time, clinging to his muscular arms.

"Come on, baby, let's head out."

"W-what?"

I woke up to a quiet room; it was just me and John now. The lights were dim and he was rocking me in his arms like a baby, one finger tucked snuggly in my pussy. I smiled at him when I realized we were finally alone, and he reciprocated by stroking my face. When I was fully awake, he lifted me up then put some cheap, pink slippers on my feet. Afterwards, he grabbed his leather bomber and let me wear it. He didn't let me zip it up, though, which left half of my boobs and nipples out for the world to see. My ass was barely covered, too, and he kept pinching it while helping.

"I've got your boots and skirt, babe, don't worry. The other stuff, though, that's not coming back. Daddy'll buy you new clothes, though, baby, it's okay. Clothes that are gonna fit you just right! Alright, let's get on home now."

The whirlwind night was too much to fathom, so I followed John outside in a trance. We got to a motorcycle and he handed me a helmet.

"Come on, girl, up."

I went to sit on the back of the motorcycle but John shook his head and moved me up to the front then, to my surprise, turned me around. When he sat down, he pulled our chests together and placed my hand on his crotch. It was growing larger and he smirked.

"Get it out, girl."

John made me take out his dick then he picked me up and sat me down on it slowly until my cheeks nestled on his jeans. My used puss easily fit over his rod; he'd made sure I'd molded to him. Facing behind, I put my head over his shoulder and gripped onto him like a koala. He was bouncing me on his cock to get get my kitty juicy, but when he turned on the motorcycle and the thudding engine revved through my body, it was downright torrential. I poured feminine fluids onto the leather seat as I orgasmed for what I believe was the 4th time that night; I'd lost count.

"You're gonna have to clean that up later, you know," John teased when I spilled. "But I'm glad to see you like bikes as much as I do! Let's ride!"

We drove out of the parking lot with rising sun greeting the flat scenery. After sitting on his dick in silence for what felt like an hour, I finally got the courage to ask:

"Ummmm... what's your name, by the way?"

"John, sweetheart, but you can just call me Daddy."