The Only Logical Thing To Do - Jess

Story Info
I have sex with my aunt because of my sister's logic.
4.7k words
4.61
40k
88
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
526 Followers

The girl dropped to her knees and worked at unbuckling my belt. My erection, which pressed against the inside of my pants, gave her an indication of the prize that awaited. Finally, her efforts paid off and my buckle hit the floor, my underwear followed close behind. She licked her lips and I smiled as she gently wrapped her hand around my hard appendage.

"You're so hot," she whispered.

"Then you better cool me off."

The words sounded like a bad porno, but I didn't care, they were working. Her tongue pressed hard against my shaft as she began to lick me like a melting ice cream. She looked up and pouted, "I'm having trouble, can you help me?"

My smile widened as I said, "Of course."

I slid a hand into her hair and pulled tight, her mouth opening wide. My other hand grasped my thick cock and aimed it at her waiting tongue.

"You've got the best cock ever," she said as her lips closed around me.

She moaned and grunted as I fucked her face, my orgasm racing toward her throat. Quicker than I wanted, my back arched and I drove deep into her wet passage.

I took a deep breath as I sat up in bed, moaning as the sensations rolled across my slim sun-kissed skin. As my body finished shaking, I looked up to find my sister, Victoria, standing over me. I turned red as she watched the spot on my underwear grow larger. Vic was brilliant, but in a way that scared me a little, as though I were a bug under a microscope.

"You orgasmed in your sleep. What were you dreaming about?"

"I was dreaming you knocked for once and it was so amazing I came all over myself."

"That's the fourth dream like that this week."

"You're keeping track?"

"Yes. You also seem to masturbate more than I would expect from a man of your age."

"I'm twenty-four, hardly much older than you."

"Hmm. Exactly how often do you crave sexual activity?"

The way she asked it wasn't accusatory, but as if she were a doctor putting a note in my chart.

"Vic, it's too early in the morning for this."

She looked at me for another long moment then looked at my crotch again before disappearing into the hallway. I shook my head as I grabbed my clothes and ran through my morning routine. How often do you crave sexual activity? The question reverberated in my mind as I showered. All the time, was the answer my body kept screaming back. At least that's what my ex Dana thought when she left me.

I could still remember the last thing she said before she walked out. "Dammit, Alex, I'm not a fucking machine, you can't live between my legs. I'm not built like that. I know you're looking for someone, and I really hope you find her one day."

She was right, I thought, I couldn't get enough. In my heart of hearts, I knew that wasn't the whole truth. The truth was, the sex with Dana was plentiful and good, but not everything I thought it should be. Something was missing and I thought if I fucked her often enough I'd find whatever I was looking for, but I never did. All my efforts did was leave me frustrated, and her sore. Oh well, I thought as I jacked off in the shower, guess we can't always get what we want.

My second orgasm of the morning took a little longer since I'd woke up cumming in my underwear, but when it finally happened I felt relaxed enough to start the day.

Even with the AC on in the house, I could tell the morning was warm and only go up as the day continued. It was summer and I really wanted to get the lawn mowed before the temperatures got too high. I was twenty-four, and still lived at home while I finished my last few semesters of college. I didn't have a job, Mom said I need to concentrate on my studies, so to repay her, I took care of all the issues around the house. My sister, who had recently not only graduated college with her Bachelor's degree in Psychology but had also just turned eighteen, couldn't care less about helping around the house.

Finally dressed, I went into the kitchen looking for a bite of breakfast before braving the sunny weather. When I entered, I was happy to find Mom hadn't left yet. I loved spending time with her, but between her job and my classes, we didn't get to see each other as much as we'd like. I got another surprise when I saw my aunt Jess sitting at the table. Vic was also there but she was staring at her computer tablet as always.

I loved my aunt Jess, she was ten years older than me and five years younger than her sister, but unlike Mom who dressed conservatively, Jess loved to show her body. Mom, of course, was dressed conservatively, as she always did when showing houses, but Jess was wearing a variation of the same thing she wore whenever the weather got above 80, tight tank top and cutoff jean shorts. Vic, unlike either Mom or Jess, loved playing up the 'adorkable' look. Short pleated skirts with layered tops regardless of the temperature.

For a long moment, I couldn't help but stare at the table and think it was like looking at a time-lapse photo. All three women looked similar enough to be the same woman, just at different times in her life. Vic, the thinnest, was the woman at the beginning of her adult life. Aunt Jess was what she would look like in her mid-thirties, and Mom was what she would look like at forty. I thought all of them were gorgeous.

Mom, the woman I owed my very existence to, wasn't slim, but she wasn't fat either. My Dad, when he still lived with us, liked to say, "Alex, find a woman like your mother when you grow up. Women like her are built for keeping you happy and warm at night." I grew up thinking she was the perfect woman, the bar which all but two other women failed to measure. Even though her body was soft, her mid-sized breasts and a thick round ass brought a secret smile to my face. Her stomach was on the verge of love handles, but thanks to her weekly exercises they never quite turned.

The first woman to ever equal my Mom in my eyes was my Aunt Jess. She was like me, athletic and a lover of the outside. Her taut body was golden from the sun and her naturally brown hair was almost blonde from sun bleaching. Her breasts were perky and still hung high on her chest while her ass was round and firm. She was my hiking buddy and I was her handyman, and I'd had more than one dream about her.

Then there was my sister Vic. She was the same height as the other women, a few inches shorter than me, but she was also the thinnest of them all. Not sickly so, but if she had been taller she could've been a model. Whoever made the mistake of hiring her would've fired her the next day for whatever comment she made about the others, but I doubt she would've minded.

"There he is," Jess called out. "Took you long enough to get down here, seems like I've been waiting forever. What took so long?"

Before I could respond, Vic spoke up. "He had a wet dream and then most likely masturbated in the shower. It's his normal routine."

I glared at her as the three women stared at me. Mom rolling her eyes, Jess trying to hold back her laughter, and Vic giving me her bug stare along with a small smirk.

"Normal, huh," Jess asked. "Jeez, kid, you sound like your aunt Jess."

Vic nodded as she said, "He seems to have an overactive libido and I'm actually concerned if he doesn't find a companion soon, he'll seriously injure himself."

Embarrassed, I yelled, "Holy shit, Vic, shut the fuck up!"

Mom frowned as I jerked my bowl and my favorite cereal from the cabinet. "Alex, don't tell your sister to shut the fuck up, that's rude."

"And her talking about my sex life isn't rude?"

Almost as an afterthought, Mom looked at her daughter and said, "Victoria, please don't talk about Alex's sex life."

"Fine, but he's the only man in the house. Don't blame me when I'm not prepared to have intercourse because you wouldn't allow me to talk to him about his sex life."

Mom, as always, just ignored the statement as if the issue were resolved. And Jess as always took advantage of the awkward situation to make things really awkward.

"Don't worry, Alex, you're not the only one with a high sex drive."

"Good, then she can analyze your sex life."

As I sat she laughed, "I'd be happy to, but the last time I had a man between my legs was almost a year ago. I'm pretty sure I've single-handedly driven the stock up on Duracell from all the batteries I've used during the last year." Vic started to say something, but Jess held up her hand, "It was a joke, I know one person can't drive the price of stock up. At least one normal person." I laughed as she winked at me.

"Now that we've had our sex talk for the morning. Alex, your aunt has something to ask you."

"Wanna mow my lawn?" Not normally a sexual phrase, one she's asked me a hundred times before, but Jess bobbed her eyebrows and loaded the words down with so much innuendo I damn near choked on my Cap'n Crunch.

I did choke on it when Vic said, "I wasn't going to tell you you can't be responsible for the rise in a stock, I was going to say that since you and Alex have high sex drives and neither of you can't find suitable partners, using each other to satisfied your needs wouldn't be a bad idea."

I don't know if you've ever had a sharp peanut butter flavored ball partially shoot through your nose before, but let me assure you, it hurts.

"Mother fucker," I mumbled as I held back my tears. "Dammit, Vic," I said as I tried to suck the food back out of my nasal cavity, "You can't just suggest things like that."

"Why?"

"Because, you psycho, it's called incest."

"Alex, don't talk to your sister that way."

"She just suggested I fuck aunt Jess and you're saying I shouldn't talk to her that way?"

"I'm sure she didn't mean it like that."

"Actually, I did, and from what I've observed from you, you could use his services too."

Jess smiled, "You heard her, sis, bend over and let your son work out your frustrations."

Mom stood up, her limit reached. "Alright, that's enough. Everyone," she said looking at Jess and me, "stop talking about having sex with each other."

"She's the one who started this conversation," I said defensively.

"Well, I'm ending it!"

After a moment of glaring, again not at Vic, she left saying she had to get to work. I looked at Jess and she shrugged. Even though she didn't say anything I knew what she was thinking, Mom thought Vic was special and for some reason refused to see her as a normal, if abnormally intelligent, girl. Vic loved pushing her boundaries, especially since Mom never said anything, but Jess always called her on it.

As the front door shut, Jess asked, "Okay, what the fuck was that about?"

Vic looked confused, and I'll give her credit, her expression looked real. "I don't understand, what was what about?"

Jess laughed, "Now, look, I love picking at your mother as much as anyone, but are you really going to sit there and pretend you weren't just jerking her chain?"

She was as serious as I'd ever seen her when she said, "I meant every word. I really do think you, and Mom should use Alex for sex purposes."

I shook my head and took my dish to the sink as Jess asked why she'd think that.

"Well, you just said you masturbate so much you're keeping Duracell in business and Mom uses her vibrator multiple times a night to satisfy herself."

"You've been listening to Mom masturbate?"

"No, I have a camera in her room to monitor her." I felt like my eyes were about to pop out of my head. "At first it was unintentional. I was going to the bathroom one night and heard her moaning. I thought she might be in pain so I went into her room and saw her lying on her bed, legs splayed. She was running a thin vibrator over her clit. As I watched, she orgasmed and had the most content look on her face, at least for a moment, then she started moving the vibrator again. I continued to watch through two more orgasms and while the contented effect lasted a little longer each time it seemed like she couldn't get enough. So, I went to your room to ask what you thought, but like Mom, I found you masturbating."

"You've seen me jacking off?"

"Yes, but again, it wasn't intentional."

"I better not find a camera in my room." She looked at me without speaking and I blazed red. "Dammit, Victoria, you can't watch me in my room!"

"If it helps, I only watch to see if you masturbate."

"That doesn't help at all! That makes it worse!"

"Alright, Alex, calm down." I started to protest further and Jess said, "I know, but it's done. Continue, Victoria."

"As I was going to say, when I watched Mom it was like watching myself if I knew what I was doing, but when I watch you stroke yourself... I don't know why, but that gets me going like nothing else."

I wasn't sure how to react to anything she said, so I latched onto something I could be offended about. "Oh my God, how long have you been watching us?"

"Saturday will be one month." My brain was shutting down and then it began to melt when she continued. "I have a question. On the internet, it says a man's penis averages between 5 and 6 inches, but yours seems bigger."

"How big," Jess asked.

"The times I've seen it, if I stacked my hands on top of each other, it still stands above them an inch or two."

"Damn," I heard Jess mumble, "That's what, 7 or 8 inches?"

"Alex, pull your pants down and we'll measure it."

"I'm not showing you my dick."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm not a pervert!"

I looked at Jess for some backup and for a moment I didn't think she was going to speak, but then, as if coming out of a trance, she said, "Oh... uh... yeah, no one's a pervert. Alright, we've had fun but no one's fucking their relatives. Got it?"

We looked at each other and saw her turn red. I think we could've passed it all off as a silly conversation that got extremely out of hand, but Vic wasn't ready to let it go.

"That's not entirely true. According to the articles I've read on the subject a good majority of people have sex with their relatives."

"I mean, yeah, but that's like second or third cousins."

"Not from what I've read. It's so popular, there is a whole genre of erotic videos and literature dedicated to what is commonly referred to as, 'Family Porn'. Mothers and sons, brothers and sisters, aunts and nephews, and of course a combination. Actually, from all I've seen, it would be more unusual if one of us didn't have fantasies about the other. Especially since we all have active libidos. I mean, I've already admitted to fingering myself to videos of Alex jacking off."

I shook my head. "Incest is morally wrong."

"From a very specific standpoint, I agree. It is wrong when it doesn't involve two consenting adults or when it produces an offspring with a genetic disorder. But is it wrong when two adults have sex? Is it wrong when an older woman and a younger man have sex? If you didn't share the same bloodline, would either of you consider having sex with the other? I believe the answer is yes."

"But we are, and I have some authority over you both, it'd be wrong for me to take advantage of you like that."

Vic laughed. "How? How in the world can you possibly take advantage of either of us sexually? Your personality precludes even the possibility of sexual violence, and since it was my idea, how are you going to trick me into such a relationship?"

"Children," Jess said. "Offspring."

"Alex was sick as a child and became sterile as a result. He couldn't father a child, healthy or not, even if he wanted to."

"Yeah, but, it's still Mom and Jess."

"Of course, they're still Mom and Jess, but that doesn't take away from the fact that either, or both for that matter, would be a great sexual partner for you. After all, sex is an important part of a human's life and to neglect your physical needs when a viable companion is so close, is wasteful. Fucking Mom and aunt Jess, is the only logical thing to do"

"And what about you, Einstein? You're up there frigging yourself silly watching the cameras. So, are you wanting a piece of me too? Am I to be the house fuck boy?"

She looked at me and seemed to be thinking about my question. "I'll have to think about it."

Without another word, Vic put her dish in the sink and disappeared back into her room. Jess and I looked at each other for a long moment and suddenly I realized we were sizing each other up as sexual partners. As much as I was protesting, I'd fuck any one of my women in a heartbeat, but the consequences prevented me from saying that out loud. I watched as she turned red, either from her own thoughts of an incestuous affair or from reading my mind.

We both stood at the same time and awkwardly laughed. A thousand meals together and we were acting like it was the first meeting between two strangers. I grabbed the remaining dishes from the table and started cleaning them. Jess hugged me from behind, again something she'd done a thousand times, but this time, it felt different. Maybe I was reading into it, maybe it was my own wants and desires coming out, but I swear it felt like she gave me a hug with her whole body, and it felt like her hands roamed across my stomach a little and lingered. I wanted to lean back into her, but before I could, she stepped away.

Dammit, Vic, now you've got my brain scrambled thinking about Jess.

"Come on over whenever," she said and I nodded.

I glanced back to watch her leave the kitchen and as I did, her hips swayed a little more than usual. I closed my eyes and tried to think about anything else besides what I wanted to do with that little ass.

I went about my day trying not to think about fucking my own aunt, but the harder I tried the more it became evident that that was all I wanted to think about. Even as I mowed her lawn my mind kept turning toward questions I didn't have the answers to. Was she a giver, was she subservient, did she like sucking dick, did she like having her pussy eaten, did she like to be dominated, was she dominating, did she like anal, would she be a willing sex slave... On and on the questions piled up in my brain until I was in her house looking for a place to beat off.

I made it exactly three feet inside the door when I heard her. Like me, she had decided she needed relief, but unlike me, she wasn't trying to hide. There, in full view of the front door, was my aunt. She was naked and sitting on her large sofa slowly squeezing her nipples and caressing her almost bald pussy. At first, I thought I'd caught her, but when she looked at me I knew she was putting on a show, and I was her intended audience.

"It's about time," she said, "I thought I was going to have to go get you." I stood stunned as she slowly began to finger herself. "I'm all yours for the taking, if you want me."

"Oh my God, Jess, what're you doing?!"

She moaned, "If you're going to stand there and be outraged at least have the decency to not have a hard-on."

She was right. My thoughts had got me going, but seeing her golden-tanned body so open, and so obviously waiting for her nephew, made my erection painful. I wanted her badly, but I could still hear all of my upbringing screaming in my head, No! It's wrong to fuck your aunt! The more she pleased herself, the quieter the voice became until it was nothing more than silence. I made one last attempt as I walked trancelike toward her.

"Mom won't be happy with us."

"Don't worry about your mom, I can take care of her."

I stopped fighting and knelt in front of her. With a rough pull, I had her legs wide as my lips touched hers in a kiss. I didn't tease, I didn't hesitate, I just drove my face into her hungry opening and tried to lick the pink away. She cried out as my tongue explored her labia then ran the length of her opening and finally settled onto her clit. Her hips bucked as I devoured her tasty goodness but I locked my arms around her legs and held her tight against me. I showed no mercy as I ate her to multiple orgasms. I'd love to say my technique was the best in the world and that's how I got such a positive response, but as her third orgasm hit in less than five minutes, I started to suspect that her pussy lived on a hair-trigger. Damn, I thought enjoying the river running down my chin, she's just like me.

Gorwin
Gorwin
526 Followers
12