The Only Logical Thing To Do - Jess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had had enough and pushed me back. I obliged her as she ripped the shorts from my body and threw them across the room. The skin containing my cock continue to stretch tight in anticipation of what she was about to do. I was expecting her to return the favor of going down on me, but she growled, gripped me tight enough that I gasped in pleasure and pain. She aimed me straight up and impaled herself. She didn't go slow, she didn't take her time to feel and enjoy the sensation, she slammed down onto me as if her life depended on me being fully inside of her without delay.

Like a cowgirl riding for the Pony Express, she galloped at breakneck speed toward her next orgasm. When it hit, she placed her hands on my chest and grunted as she clenched every muscle. I felt as if a python was trying to crush me. I was simultaneously glad and pissed that I was on my back. Glad because her legs were strong, and pissed because as much as it would hurt, I wanted those muscles squeezing me.

With a quick flip, I rolled her over and began driving into her as if I were trying to pound a hole into concrete. As predicted, her legs wrapped around me, her heels spurring me on as if she was still on top riding. Another orgasm hit and I felt what I wanted, her muscles tightening so tight I could barely breathe. With a growl of my own, I dug my fingers into her knees and pried them from my ribs. I pushed her knees up until her pussy hole was aimed at the ceiling and then used my entire weight to pile drive her tiny opening.

I fucked her as if I hated her. I wanted her to walk funny when we were through. I wanted her to flinch every time she sat down and remember it was I, her nephew, who fucked her so well. I wanted all of that, and any normal woman I would've gotten it, but my aunt just kept yelling, "Harder, dammit! Fucking fuck the shit out of me!"

The more she screamed the more she turned me on and the more my body started tingling. I could feel the cum rising from my balls to race through my shaft. I waited until I could feel her body start to tense and then I let go of everything. I gave a guttural yell as I emptied into her velvety tunnel painting her inner walls. The feeling of my hot cum splashing inside of her triggered another orgasm. She gave her own primal scream as she tried to squeeze me again, but I held her wide open as I pushed deep into her.

I would like to say her body was exactly what had been missing from the sex with Dana, but honestly, our coupling on her floor had been a mindless release for us both and nothing more. I was going to need to love her body much more without the desperate need we both had to know if she had what I was needing.

I rolled from her and she whined and rolled with me. She didn't have the strength to complete the move and ended up curling contently against my side. She hummed and held onto my softening cock as if it were her blankie.

"Are you done already?"

"That's the third time I came today, I'm going to need some recharge time."

"That's fine. Want to recharge in bed while I suck your magnificent cock?"

"Magnificent?"

"Is that too much? Most guys like getting ego stroked."

I smiled, "Honestly, I like my ego stroked, but I love getting my cock stroked. You want to make me feel good, then make sure that body is touching mine as much as possible."

She smiled as she led me to her bedroom, "Damn, you are like your aunt Jess. I love to be toughed to, to be manhandled, and I love, love, love having your cock in me. I can't wait to have you in my mouth and my ass."

"You want me in your..." I was too stunned to finish my sentence.

She smiled and wiggled her tight little tush. "Oh, baby, for the right man, your aunt Jess is an ass whore. At first, I was just trying to be accommodating but then I discovered I really loved it. It's an amazing feeling when I find someone who can hit all the right spots."

"What are the right spots?"

"Whichever one you want," she said running her finger down my chest.

"So, how do you know who the right man is?"

She smirked, "After what happened in the living room, and what I'm hoping will continue in the bedroom, you can have the job." I stopped before we went into the bedroom and she looked at me, suddenly concerned. "Look, I know I joke a lot, and I know I'm very sexual, and I know that letting my nephew use me like his own personal fuck doll should be wrong, but I also know it feels so right. I also know, I don't want this to hurt you in any way, physically, mentally, and especially emotionally. If you say you don't want this, I'll respect your wishes."

"And if I do want it?"

"Then I hope you drown me in your cum."

I laughed, "You're so nasty."

She smiled as she grabbed my still wet dick. I watched as she pulled our combined fluids from me and licked her hand.

"You have no idea."

The smile on my face grew as she led me to her bed. I didn't know what the future would bring, but I knew I would always include my aunt Jess. I mean, it was the only logical thing to do.

12