All Comments on 'The Only Option'

by kimwipes

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
very hot!

That was a good story. Well written. And it was extremly hot. I was throbbing by the end. great work!

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 4 years ago

As pointless as it is to question plot in porn, the author went to great detail in describing Meredith's aching need to get pregnant and her husband's astronomically tiny chance of fathering a child. Why would she think her husband would blindly accept that he was the father when the doctor had said it wasn't possible? Just the sight of strange cock in porn is usually enough motivation to get a woman gushing like Old Faithful, so making an unlikely motive key is just wasting time before getting to the wanking.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
My 2 cents

I liked the premise of the story. I think the characters needed to be fleshed out more. Make them more interesting. More emotions. The sexual coupling was ok for a short story, but if you are going to make more of this story, you will need to get more detailed (my opinion, my 2 cents). I will be looking to the next chapter. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I hope part 2 is in the works.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

Loved your story. When is the next part coming out?

Eagles111Eagles111almost 4 years ago

Bad hygiene to go from back to front. Front to back only unless it gets washed in between,

RealisticsixRealisticsixalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Great story, hoping to find out what happens next

blksoldierblksoldieralmost 4 years ago
dayum what a story

I liked it a lot I can't wait for more.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Very hot and very well-written. My only problem is that she took to the idea of fucking her stepson too easily, there was no reluctance on her part as if she didn't care about how it would effect her marriage. I think more should've been done to lead her to the decision to seduce her stepson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ruined it by having Luke plan to blackmail her to fuck others.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That's typical of the crap the chronic masterbaters are writing any more. Poorly written and pathetic as fuck

kimwipeskimwipes8 months agoAuthor

Hi, this is the author. I'd like to adress the last commentator. First of all, try to learn some grammar and spelling. It would be extremely difficult for you, but after a couple of years, you would probably be able to phrase a sentence correctly. I'm a therapist by profession. so I understand your problems: the extra small penis, the constant need to pay for sex, the women's ridicule reminding you of being a loser and worst of all, the constant bedwetting. The only way you can get some satisfaction is by posting insults on "Literotica". You won't even use an avater because the mere thought of even a false identification makes you wet your pants and cry. It's alright buddy, there's nothing wrong with being a loser.

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Good story and nicely written. however I was anxious to learn if she ever did conceive. Oh FYI, according to Mr. Webster, the past tense for thrust is thrust and not thrusted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous