The Only Option

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meredith tilted her head. "Isn't that enough?" she said and stood up before Luke could make a sound. She turned around and took her time taking her trousers off, exposing her thonged behind.

Luke stared at her ass as if it came from space, his mouth open and frozen.

Meredith held the thong's sides and slid them off like raindrops on a glass pane, twisting her hips as she went along until the thong rested on the floor. She kicked off her sandals and turned around, sitting down, hands on her hips. She smiled at Luke. One look at him was enough to know her plan was working. Meredith spread her right leg slowly. Luke swallowed hard, craning his neck an inch. Meredith grinned and giggled. "Would you like to see it all?"

She said. Luke nodded, keeping his eyes focused on her shaven pussy.

Meredith moved her left leg slowly, savoring the look of Luke's face. On one hand, she was happy to see her plan materialize. On the other hand, she wanted this to get over with, but she was still a long way from her goal. This had to be done right, without pressure.

Meredith tilted her head, swaying her hair. "Well," she said, "Isn't that better than a pair of panties?"

Luke swallowed hard. His heart beat like a drum. Sweat formed on his forehead, but the worst part was his hardening cock, throbbing painfully against his underwear and shorts.

"Y...you sure it's alright with you?" said Luke, as he bent forward, trying in vain to calm his raging crotch.

Meredith leaned backwards, thrusting her chest forward. She nodded.

Luke sighed. He stood up, grunting as his crotch objected. Taking off his shorts and underwear in one sweeping motion while fixing his gaze at Meredith, he started vigorously pumping his dick with his hand.

Meredith panicked. She had already seen Luke playing with himself, but this was up close. Luke's penis was bigger than she had remembered. Its head was stretched taut, reddening by the minute. It was too thick. She couldn't do this. She had to stop this now. All she had to do was let Luke masturbate until he'd ejaculate all that semen. She had seen how forcefully he comes. His ejaculate would probably reach her breasts. Perhaps she could take some off her chest and use it. Perhaps she could preserve it somehow...No! This was going all wrong!

Meredith looked up at Luke. She held his arm, pulling it gently aside. Luke opened his mouth, forming a question.

Standing up, Meredith put her hands on Luke's shoulders.

"Hold it, cowboy. This ain't no rodeo."

Meredith pushed Luke down till he sat on his bed with his legs spread, his cock pointing straight at her. Meredith lowered herself slowly to her knees, sitting on her heels. She moved her face towards the cock's head. Stopping a few inches from the throbbing organ, she pulled her tongue out, licking her lips methodically. She then stuck her tongue out further and licked the head as if it was an ice cream cone, moving slowly, reaching new areas each time. When the entire head was wet, she pulled back her tongue, moving it in her mouth.

Meredith looked at Luke. His eyes were glazed, looking vacantly at her as he mumbled softly. She pulled her tongue out again, turning to lick his balls from all angles, making slurping sounds. Closing her eyes, she took Luke's cock in her mouth, tightening her cheeks as she bobbed her head up and down along its shaft. Meredith felt her mouth salivating, but she couldn't make it stop. She hoped Luke wouldn't mind and tried sucking harder to swallow her saliva.

Taking Luke's shaft in her hand, she managed to suck more of his cock, going lower and lower. She took as much as she could of his cock and moved her head left and right. She then pulled away, sucking the head as hard as possible while moving her hand gently up and down Luke's shaft, touching the engorged member ever so lightly, as if her fingers were feathers.

Meredith pulled herself from Luke's cock, coughing. It was time to move ahead. There was no stopping now. She continued massaging Luke's shaft as she looked at his face.

"Luke, listen, I know you're an ass man, so I'll let you have anal sex, but I need you to ejaculate in my vagina. OK? This is very important, Luke. In my vagina."

Luke continued to stare at Meredith, his mouth slightly open, drooling from its left side.

Meredith sighed. Why do all men's brains turn to jelly when they see a naked woman? She tried again.

"Luke, I'll let you fuck my ass, but I need you to come in my pussy as hard as you can. Got it? Repeat after me: 'Come in your pussy'."

Luke's eyes hadn't regained focus, and she wasn't sure if she had gotten through to him. Finally, Luke nodded and said, "pussy".

Meredith sighed again. That would have to do. She climbed on the bed and stretched on her side with her back to Luke. Bending a knee, she moved one leg over the other. Meredith felt Luke moving beside her; the mattress giving way to his weight. She almost jerked when he put his hands on her, pulling away her cheeks. It felt like eternity as Luke pushed his cock into her prelubricated butthole, stretching her far beyond her expectations.

Meredith bit her lower lip. She started breathing rapidly. Tears streamed from her eyes, running down her face. She clenched her hands into fists. Luke groaned as he began thrusting his cock, moving up and down her ass.

Just as Meredith started to relax, getting used to Luke's pulsations, she felt his hands encircling her hips. She had watched enough videos to know what was going on. Luke was going to use his fingers on her front while shoving his cock in her butt. The maneuver had three reasons: the first was to make her relax and make it easier for Luke to worm his way inside her back hole. The second was to check if she could be double teamed. If she could take his fingers and his cock, there was no reason she couldn't take a man in her ass and another one in her vagina. The third reason was long ranged. If Luke could make her orgasm while having anal intercourse, her mind would connect the two. After a few of those sessions, she wouldn't be able to climax without anal sex. After a few more, she would be begging for it.

Meredith lowered her hands to try and move Luke away, but he was too fast. She reached his arms as his hand started massaging her clit. His other hand spread her pussy's lips, sending two fingers inside her.

Meredith didn't want to climax. The sex was supposed to be technical, mechanical, a means to an end, but Luke's porn education was paying off. His gentle rubbing of her clit together with the merciless pounding of his fingers in her pussy gave her no chance. Meredith clenched the sheet with her fists as the pressure inside her pussy and ass became too much. Her entire body shook as she spasmed, squirting her juices over Luke's hands.

Meredith felt Luke leave her as she crumpled on the bed. She turned on her back slowly, facing Luke. Luke was standing by her bed, looking at her. Her face was red and wet from tears, her crotch was wet and her legs were sprawled, seeking relief for her aching bottom.

Luke was still hard, but he wasn't mesmerized anymore. He looked at Meredith, thinking what to say. She looked bad. Had he gone too far? When Meredith took off her shirt, he was confused. Later on, he thought his stepmother was just a slut, as in some of the porn he used to watch. Now he wasn't so sure.

But Meredith smiled at him. She sled down the bed until her pelvis leveled with the bed's edge.

"Luke," she said, batting away her tears with swollen eyelids, "You promised."

Luke just stood where he was, not moving an inch, his face a rigid mask.

Meredith swallowed hard. This wasn't going according to plan. She wasn't prepared for such an eventuality. Was all this for nothing? Her mind raced, trying to find a solution. Reaching the edge of desperation, she decided to play her last card.

Meredith wiped her face. Still lying on the bed, she bent her knees and held them with her hands, spreading her legs.

Look at that pussy, Luke," she said. "It's so wet and tight." Meredith saw Luke moving his eyes from her face to her crotch.

"I'm so horny," she continued, spreading her legs a bit further.

"Please, honey, fuck that snatch; shove your cock up my hole."

Luke's cock started throbbing gently. The sight of that pussy, glistening with secretions, right in front of him, reached a primal point in his psyche.

Meredith continued, reckoning she had nothing to lose. She raised her voice.

"Fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck my whoring pussy, Luke. You know you want it."

Luke took a step forward as he held Meredith's legs. His erect cock hovered above her pussy, its head an inch from her lips. His eyes were still fixed on her womanhood, but his mouth twitched and his brows furrowed.

Meredith groaned in frustration. She was so close but yet so far. Her mind ran amok, trying to understand what had gone wrong, but it didn't really matter. She had played all of her cards; there was nothing left for her to do. It was then that it came to her, like a light bulb turning on.

"What's the matter, Luke? Not man enough?"

Luke jerked his head upwards, looking at Meredith. She felt his hands tighten on her legs, hurting her. Luke's lips stretched to a thin line. His eyes narrowed. Meredith's eyes widened. She had done a mistake. Luke's testosterone soaked brain hadn't taken that well. That and her degrading herself would make him hurt her, bad.

Meredith had never seen Luke so angry. It was time to end this. Her first thought was to tell Luke she was sorry. She was just about to speak when Luke's cock rammed her pussy open. Meredith let out a small yelp as Luke thrusted his entire length in her, stopping only when his balls hit the bed. Luke squeezed Meredith's legs as he pushed her with his thrusting pelvis on the bed while pulling her legs toward him, impaling her on his cock.

Meredith moaned repeatedly as she felt Luke's cock thrashing inside her. It felt as if she had discovered places in her that she had no idea existed. Her back rubbed mercilessly against the bed, but the feeling between her legs was taking all het attention.

"Oh, shit," she shouted as she felt herself rising to another apex. She threw her head back and closed her eyes as her stuffed pussy leaked clear secretions, coating Luke's cock.

"Come in me, Luke! Give it to me!" she shouted as she felt Luke thrusting his cock harder.

Luke closed his eyes and gritted his teeth as he pulled Meredith onto him, leaning forward and pushing his dick up to the hilt. At last, streams of semen left his cock, filling Meredith's pussy, coating its walls with sperm cells.

Meredith screamed as her vagina contracted violently several times, sending Luke's sperm on its way. She was breathing hard when Luke collapsed beside her on the bed. Meredith inhaled deeply. This was not over. Raising her head, she turned around and kissed Luke on his forehead.

"Listen, Luke. Just one more thing. Not a word to your father. If you keep quiet about this, I'll let you have other rides. However, if you tell your dad, that's the end between him and me, and you go back to getting lucky in some bar."

Luke leaned on his elbow, holding his head with his hand.

"I get it, Meredith," he said. "I won't say a word."

Meredith pushed herself from the bed. The bed burns on her back started to ache, but it was worth it. She bent down, took her clothes and left the room, closing the door behind her. She ran barefoot to her room and took a long hot shower. She couldn't believe she had done it. She had seduced her stepson. The thought lingered in her head, but she corralled it and thought about the future. All she had to do now was sleep with Jerry the following weekend. When she got pregnant, Doctor Tabac's slim chance would become reality. The thought made Meredith close her eyes and smile as the hot water ran down her body.

XXXXX

Luke stared at his computer. It was just like the porn movies. His stepmom was a slut. That was probably it. She needed a cock while his dad was away. Luke turned his eyes to the camera mounted on his computer screen. He was just about to video chat when Meredith interrupted him. Everything that happened was recorded.

Meredith was right. There would be other times. She would do anything he'd tell her to. Anything, and with anyone he'd want her to.

Author's note: I hope you had fun reading the above story. Please drop a line with constructive criticism. I don't mind being roasted as long as it helps me improve.

12