The Only Thing to Fear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

More splashing, like a hose being taken to the tile floor, as Mabel's gallons of milk stretched her nipples to their limits and gushed out several spurts at a time. The lovers kiss was unbalanced and frantic despite Peggy's efforts to keep it as civil as an orgasmic kiss could be. Twice a second, Mabel would shudder and her tongue would retreat as a breath, free from the prison of self-consciousness, galloped out of her and into Peggy's mouth in the form of a moan. Peggy chased the tongue, pushing hers to its limits inside and soothing with soft, warm, sloppy pats. Mabel seemed to like this as it only pushed the orgasm further. The girl was known to stay on the 'peak' for quite some time, if their history was any indication.

One particularly strong rumble knocked Mabel off her feet. Peggy used her arm as a belt directly under Mabel's gushing melons and wrangled the innocent blond close. Together, they sat atop the lid of the toilet, though it was more of a crash than a proper, classy descent. The trajectory sent Mabel's left tit into the wall shaking the shrinking space which filled with more and more titty flesh. The lowness of the vibrations was identical in her left tit which rippled sensuously before crashing into the right right one, transferring the energy. Everything pertaining to Mabel's chest always happened in slow motion, hypnotically transfixing her one spectator in an unintentional spell. It took minutes before the jiggling from the impact ceased, leaving only the vibrating jostles associated with the endless flow of yummy milk. They were in full geyser mode now, and there would be no stopping until production ended. She may have reached her size limit, sure, and it was a bound that boob-obsessed ladies paid thousands to imitate, but her twenty-four inches of overhanging mam was by no means finished with creating puffy, white stuffing to replace that which was being lost.

"Fuck, Mabel. What the hell! You weren't this afraid, were you?" Peggy gawked, barely able to make out the fronts of Mabel's boobs which were unloading waterfalls that stained the floor in layers of sweet whiteness.

Mabel bent her neck, revealing its smooth, paper-like skin, and lodged her lips and nose just behind Peggy's ear. "I'm not scared at all," she whispered, coolly, still in her throes. She opened and shut her mouth against Peggy, tickling with a softness unique to her. "Not when I feel this good. I can take on the w-world from right here-... EEP!"

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hello?" came a voice, bouncing off of every wall in the spacious employee bathroom. "Is this bathroom really being serviced? Or is it just the cleaning lady, 'cause I can totally just use a stall that she hasn't cleaned yet!"

Peggy reasoned that the woman was still outside the bathroom from her statement. The stopgap had been effective. She started to reply and for some reason her voice shifted to a grungy version of itself. "I-It's maintenance! You'll have to use another bathroom, ma'am."

"Is there one stall that maybe isn't broken? I really don't think I can make it up to another floor."

Insistent, this one. "All the plumbing on this floor is funky, so you won't be able to flush. You're better off making a run for it instead of talking with me about it!" Peggy had been impressed by her own gruff, plumbing-lady voice. She suppressed a grin.

"I-I don't have to flush! I just have to go," the woman said, her heel clicking onto the first tile.

"Gross!" Peggy's glasses skidded to the very tip of her nose with how forcefully she was taken back. Accidentally, she had shifted back to her regular voice. "I-I mean, no dice ma'am. You'd better skedaddle off to the other bathroom!"

Click! Click! Click!

Apparently, her charade hadn't been enough. The lady was coming closer. There was only a wall of sinks keeping her from seeing just what debauchery had gone on for the past twenty minutes. Peggy swore under her breath. There was nothing that would stop the bladder - or worse - of this business woman. Their secret would be found out. But it was worse than that. Mabel had dreamed of this job. What if this particular business woman was in cahoots with the hiring manager? Who would hire a girl who could be such a... liability - for lack of a better term? Peggy worried for Mabel's sake. She held the tiny blonde in her arms, hoping against hope, protecting her from a threat that was less physical and more conceptual.

But if even Peggy was worried that could only mean worse for the young, milky job applicant.

The growing pressure actually flew just under Peggy's radar. She'd been busy trying to head off the stranger at the first line of defense. Steadily, like a kettle roiling, the true deterrent was being concocted within Peggy's very grasp. It happened nearly all at once.

Mabel had a charmingly high-pitched voice, to the point where people sometimes didn't take her seriously. But the falsetto sigh that leaked out of her widened mouth, which normally would have been written off as cute, was indistinguishable from a pipe whistling. Then, beyond imagination, her already glutted sweater pillows distended even further, motivated by her distress alone. Peggy couldn't believe her eyes as records were broken and her Goldilocks gal pal grew yet again; this time in one, decisive, steady burst. Her taut skin looked painfully stretched and fragile like ceramic. All the while it kept the firmness and texture of skin as it spilled forward to cover her stomach, then farther forward to begin filling her lap. The lower half of her her top briefly troubled the expanding, but was pushed down further her waist as skin conquered space after space, swelling out on both sides. With the consistency and emotive-motion of a waterbed, her pressurized vats of milky, girlish plush tumbled over her still-covered knees. Soon the weight became enough that the bossy, burgeoning boobies bullied their way down and forced Mabel's legs to spread entirely so they could slump between them.

Mabel lurched forward and Peggy snatched at her middle. Her quick thinking was rewarded, and she kept Mabel from falling onto her tits, squeezing her in a bear hug from behind as if to keep her from going overboard.

"Mabel! Holy shit, how the hell," Peggy couldn't tear herself from beholding the wonder of nature before her. It might have concerned most, but she couldn't keep herself from grinning. "You go, you sexy booby doll! Sweet heaven alive!"

Mabel's whistle register persisted, moaning and sighing in a way that broke and shuddered the same way pipes would. Though, faulty pipes that made such noises were bound to break. Little did anyone expect that a similar breaking point was approaching for Mabel.

Click! Click! Click!

The bathroom-bound stranger was near. She was absolutely about to go into the stall next to them, based on the tapping of her shoes. Then, as Mabel's amazing rack fully landed on the ground, brushing the wall to her left and nearly bumping the barrier between the stalls, the brunt of the showers of milk finally met Mabel's tips.

But it wasn't just her nipples. The excess ducts on her plate-sized areola also activated. The entire fronts of her tits were lobbing a dozen-pronged barrage in all directions. Milk by the gallon was spread over the floor at fire hose force, creating a flash flood complete with rising rivers and churning waves. Outside the stall, with hand on the aluminum handle, the strange woman leaped away from the door.

"Th-the hell?! Holy shit! Gross! Where on earth did all of-... Oh my GOD!" she stammered.

Clickclickclickclickclick!

She stumbled in retreat, wailing melodramatically. Hopefully, she'd learned to listen to when a 'plumber' was doing 'maintenance'.

With the obstinate lady gone the two were left alone to kiss and purr at each other. Peggy resolved to calm her frightened lover and over a span of ten or so more minutes, she finally managed to do so. The second Mabel regained some semblance of composure, Peggy couldn't keep from complimenting her. The blond had tits that near filled the whole stall! Better yet, Mabel could only manage to babble cutely and stroke them, no doubt proud of her gorgeous new assets. With not much else to do but sit and wait for the milk to drain from her blimps - which would probably cause an actual plumbing emergency - the two indulged each other in their own ways.

Then yet another voice bounced off the restroom walls. The fright might have made Mabel expand out of fear again - and what a monument to huge tits that would be - but she recognized this new voice.

"Anybody in here? We're looking for a candidate for a follow-up interview!" came a low alto call that Mabel identified as Director Walsh. "We're just about to start."

Mabel looked up and behind her, dismay making faint lines around her eyes. A single palm to her cheek from Peggy erased the lines and dissolved all visible doubt. Her mountainous mammaries didn't harm her confidence, either.

"I-I'm in here! Just taking a personal minute. I'm a little nervous," Mabel answered.

"Take every second you need, dear," replied the Director. "We don't come across women as qualified and capable as you every day. We'll wait as long as is necessary." The smile she wore was warm enough to be felt all the way at the back of the bathroom where Mabel and Peggy sat.

"Thank you! I-It might be a while, but I'll be there," said Mabel, finding some resolution.

There wasn't another reply as Director Walsh made her leave.

Peggy rested her head in the divot on Mabel's shoulder. "Atta girl," she congratulated.

"How long do you think I'll be? I don't want to make them wait too long."

"Wait. You're thinking about how long it will take to milk yourself now?!" Peggy poked the blond's side beneath her ribs teasingly. "You're excessively large now, so we'll be lucky to finish in an hour."

"Excessively?" Mabel pouted.

"The good kind of excessive. Don't pretend to be grumpy about it. You love it - I love it too!"

Mabel chortled and turned to face her cleavage, following it to where it disappeared at the door of the stall. They were essentially stranded until she lost some milk weight since there wasn't even room to walk around without having to step on some corner of her titties. "I just hate that we're wasting all this good milk."

"Right?! Ugh, I can't believe I won't get to drink any of this. It'd be like drinking four bathtubs of heavy cream, but I'm down for the challenge."

"Later then," Mabel declared, a promise clearly in her subtext.

Peggy loved this girl! "You're already thinking about later? Jeez, how about you score this job first and as a reward I'll drink till you're dry tonight?"

Mabel wiggled her hips in Peggy's lap. It was a date.

Later, fifteen minutes after predicted, Mabel had a seat on a stock office chair in a carpeted room on the far side of a grand walnut desk. She apologized for being late, making certain her ringlets of golden hair were out of her face and spiraling down her back where they belonged. Director Walsh, a middle-aged woman in full suit was friendly. She accepted the apology then started going over a few instructions. The hiring manager was there as well, seated next to Walsh.

"Just between us, this is basically a formality. As far as any other career plans you have, feel free to cancel them. We'll have you in training starting Monday," Walsh winked.

"Really? Th-that's amazing! I-I don't know what to say..." Mabel said, her hands folded politely in her lap.

"Start by helping us get to know you better. We at Think Big Inc. have a strong culture of sisterhood and camaraderie with our staff and we'd love to learn more about our brand new recruit," the hiring manager chimed in. The way she talked showed signs that her focus was anywhere but on courtesy. She cleared her throat several times and counted the corners of the room, naming them, scanning and re-scanning. Then she'd sneak a glance at Mabel, blinking furiously as if what she saw was some mirage.

It was no mirage. Mabel was just several factors grander than she had been during her first interview.

Vanity almost cracked Mabel's gait, but she reeled herself in. The shock she brought to the hiring manager would have to be sufficient. "Wh-what would you like to know?"

"What's it like being so miraculously well-endowed? Must spend a fortune on bras," Walsh sat forward in her chair.

The hiring manager thumped her on the shoulder, rolling her eyes.

Yet even with this reproof, the manager herself was fighting the gravitational force of Mabel's rack. Mabel's natural hunch corrected itself as she surged with confidence. As a result, her monumental bazongas were on full display. Her arms usually acted as appropriate frames, but her tits were exploding out of any confines Mabel could have for them. Her blouse was open for four whole buttons. There was one left, just below her belly button, and it shrieked in terror as the east and west sides of Mabel's blouse tore away from each other. Mabel's enormous, glorious, beach ball-eclipsing blimps sloshed about as she straightened her shoulders a bit. She didn't quite fill a stall anymore, but there was still three feet to each of her breasts. Her top was near see-through as the fabric stretched over them like saran wrap. Best of all, she was still brimming with twin cauldrons of sweet milk within each one. She'd been adamant against being milked any smaller since she wanted to hold onto enough to give Peggy a tummy ache. It served her girlfriend right for all the teasing she'd done.

That's right. They were official girlfriends now. Peggy had popped the question just as Mabel hauled ass to her interview.

Feeling warmth down below, Mabel pushed her knees together tightly.

"What's it like being well-endowed?" Mabel repeated the question. A vision of the future flashed before her. Her heart thumped hard. Her nipples shivered to life and stood fully erect at her lewd imagination. "It's simply the best."

12