Image Manipulation

Story Info
Jack learns the fun, and danger, of controlling appearances.
15.7k words
4.86
21.1k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no way this thing actually worked. Jack was pretty sure he'd gotten ripped off. Seriously, one-time body modifications weren't exactly cheap, unless you needed them for something medical, so it was ludicrous to think that unlimited mods were even possible, much less affordable. But then, this app was, like, super illegal, and it wouldn't be illegal if it didn't do anything, right?

He wrote code for a living, he understood its power. Granted, nothing he did was actually touching the routines of Cyberdream; he managed databases for a shipping company, which was no less a real coding job, but nowhere near as glamorous as a data surgeon or anything. That was the thing, though, wasn't it? He understood the theory behind this "Imago Dei" app; it cut out data surgeons by reading the real image (totally legit, legal API), transforming the countless parameters into human-readable output fields (also legit, used for all kinds of things), then breaking the rules by making those outputs editable and linking them to a modification routine. No need for a detailed, medical-grade scan, or access to the genetic structure the real image was based on, or years of training and bunches of red tape, just do everything with what 'Dream was set up to display; don't worry about how you got results, just tell it to get the results.

That rule-breaking would have made the app illegal, but not to this degree. Unlicensed modding was big business, and as long as nobody was getting hurt, it was largely ignored. An app that let you control your real image would have been in that same vein. What made it one of the most locked-down pieces of tech in Cyberdream was that whoever made it didn't limit it to only scanning and modifying the purchaser. If you had this thing, you had the potential to permanently, drastically alter the real image of anyone you could scan. Worse, the scanner you used with it wasn't some big, bulky piece of medical equipment; you could conceal it in your palm with relative ease.

Imago Dei could let an unscrupulous person easily change someone against their will, which meant it not only enabled serious rights violations, it could threaten the social stability of the 'Dream, and if the 'Dream collapsed, humanity was over. This app was unbelievably powerful (if it did what it was supposed to), and incredibly dangerous, and possessing it was absolutely forbidden.

Despite all that, Jack had it.

He'd been unable to stop thinking about it since he heard a news story about it. He had a tendency to obsess about things, not so much that he thought he needed to worry about his mental health or anything, but he would get thoughts stuck in his head that he had to deal with, problems he had to solve before he could rest, intrusive thoughts that just wouldn't quiet down. It helped him with work sometimes, let him really focus, but more often it was trivial things. This time, it was the technological marvel of a single program that could, supposedly, manipulate the unfathomable complexity of Cyberdream in almost limitless fashion.

Fuck it, he couldn't just not try it.

Scanning himself took seconds. It was like registering with a holo, identical actually, since they used the same routines to access a real image. The app on his datapad silently updated, and he could see his name now listed in the interface. Tapping his name opened a cascading tree of parameters. This was mostly standard; some holos would read your image so they could replicate it in their simulation on top of overriding sensory inputs, and clothing retailers used the same thing so they could tell you what sizes you'd fit into. This one just had a lot more detail than some measuring app.

Two main categories, Body and Mind. Mind? This thing could change mental attributes? He tapped on it, and was met with "To Be Implemented". Apparently it couldn't; not surprising, changing what someone looked like in even the most fantastical way was probably a much simpler matter than changing anything about how they thought. Still, it meant whoever made this was planning on altering minds, which was kind of scary and explained more of the whole "banned everywhere forever" thing. Body it was then.

In the top-level Body category, there were a number of overall parameters and numerous breakdowns for more targeted changes. Alright, he figured he could try something innocuous, just to see if it worked as advertised. Jack had red hair, and nobody likes gingers. He could start there. You didn't even need a mod to change your hair color, just dye, so this was about as small a change as he could think of.

Body > Head > Hair > Color: Deep reddish orange

There was a dropdown with various common options, or you could enter something to the text box yourself. The whole app used text descriptions everywhere, every parameter described with words and numbers rather than images. Maybe it was a trade-off, the underlying data so complex and multifaceted that it would have been too computationally expensive to model the effects anywhere except in changes to the real image itself. Gonna take some getting used to; most things had visuals, and even coding made use of graphical interfaces to cut down on the need to deal with billions of lines of characters.

He chose "honey blond" from the dropdown, and tapped Apply. He noticed there were Revert and Revert All options, which was nice from a safety perspective. Assuming this worked, which it probably didn't. He looked in the mirror.

Fuck, the app totally worked.

Jack was suddenly paralyzed by choices. Like, just Hair had more parameters than he would have expected; Color, Length, Curl, Texture...Species?...Prehensile?? Going back up a category, Head had a Species option, too, with a Cascade toggle; that made sense from his database work, it would presumably carry the change to all the child categories. Well, having non-human traits wasn't that unheard of, he supposed. Maybe...Ears? Just to see.

Body > Head > Ears > Species: Wolf

Apply

Ow. Ow! Fucking OW! After a painful moment, it was over. Jack looked in the mirror, and instead of ears on the side of his head, his hair was parted by two honey-blond-furred wolf ears. His hearing was excellent, too, and he could even move them. Okay, kinda cool, not his thing but cool. That was a pretty extraordinary change, a way bigger deal than hair color, but the app had handled it smoothly. Not painlessly, but smoothly.

Revert

Jack gritted his teeth, although it wasn't as bad this time. Well okay, if it got easier, that was even better. Alright, so he could do anything to his body, including things he probably hadn't imagined because whoever coded this up was at least freaky enough to add a prehensile hair option. So what did he want? He hadn't really thought about it; he didn't really have any problems with his body, he'd never dreamed of looking any particular way. He hadn't wanted this for a purpose, he just got stuck on the vague idea of having it and using it in...some unspecified manner. He could stand to go to the gym a little more, he supposed. Unless he could just get the benefits without doing so, of course.

Body > Muscle Tone > 20

Huh. This thing needed a readme or a tutorial or something. Although, this was kind of a weird thing to model, obviously an attribute a body could have but not something with a straightforward measurement. How would he have done it? Set a range, maybe, like 0-100? That would make sense of the number, although slightly insulting sense. What would the field let him enter? 50, yes. 75, yes. Athletic, no. 100, yes. 105, yes. Hmm. Well, if he were doing it, he'd make it like a percentage, going from "couch potato" to "peak performance", but because the app allowed you to do extra-human things, leave the value open-ended. Time to test the theory.

Body > Muscle Tone > 75

Apply

If he was right, that should be fit and strong but not too oh jeez that ached. Like the burn of a heavy workout, but everywhere all at once. It stopped, and the mirror showed him maybe a little more buff than he'd expected (hey, maybe he had more potential than he'd thought) but looking pretty good. He was starting to get the hang of this.

Ten minutes of tapping around later, and Jack was 6' 4" (technically 193 centimeters, Imago Dei was in metric), well conditioned for endurance effort, as flexible as a professional gymnast, and practically (though not literally, even if he could have been) eagle-eyed. Huh. When you didn't really want much from it, this was...underwhelming. It was cool, but was this really something to get so worked up about? Of course, he'd seen a lot of options that would have been far more extreme, but none of them were really his thing. If he was going to change his body in some drastic way, he'd prefer it be, well, fun. Sure, he could imagine things he could have done to himself that would be fun for some people, but nothing struck his fancy. Besides, there were so many options, how could he choose? He scrolled down the list, not trying to check out anything in specific, not trying to get bogged down checking out absolutely everything

Body > Genitals

Ooooooh. Riiiiight, the good stuff. He'd been overthinking things, like he often did, and it had gotten in the way of the most fun he could have with his body, app or not, like it often did. But now he'd been bored enough to get out of his own way, and he did have the app. Again, a vast array of options; Species, again, with Cascade? No, just...no. Except maybe? No. Maybe sometime. Jack figured he'd just get to the heart of the matter, where most guys would get eventually.

Body > Genitals > Penis [0]

Zero? In an editable text box? Jack checked quickly whether this crazy app had done something untoward. Nope, still there. How was he expected to figure out what everything meant without any documentation? Oh well, at least the parameters looked reasonable. A Scale toggle? Oh, so changing one number would scale the rest to match, yeah that made sense.

Body > Genitals > Penis [0] > Erect Length: 15.1

Yeah, that's what he was looking for. A little unit conversion in his head, and...

Body > Genitals > Penis [0] > Erect Length: 25.5

Scale

Apply

Alright, this should beeeeeeoh fuck. He had already started getting excited by the idea of what he was going to do, but suddenly he was fully hard. Oh fuck, this didn't hurt like the ears. Oh jeez, the opposite. Fuck. Oh, he could feel it swelling, like getting an erection but it just kept going, if this kept up he was going to...it stopped. Well then, that was an adventure. If he was going to keep messing with his body, he should probably just lose the clothes.

Jack undressed and checked out his newly updated manhood. The shape and proportions were familiar, everything just scaled up, but he'd gone from average to impressive, a smidge over ten inches, just perfect. Wouldn't want to be too big, or what could you do with it? He lightly gripped the shaft, and wow, it wasn't like more sensitive or anything (that was a separate parameter), but there was just something about how it filled his hand so much more. His mind was usually too filled with other things to pay attention, but now that he was focused on the sexual possibilities here, it was like merely being bigger, experiencing the size, was pushing buttons he didn't know he had. He stroked gently, the simple fact of needing to move his hand a few inches farther somehow arousing in itself, and envisioned hot women lining up for his upgraded cock.

Lining up. One after another, a long queue, each in turn. Why was that important? His intrusive analytical thoughts were annoying, but he couldn't stop them, had never been able to. It was going to nag at him until he figured out why a line of discrete items was...

Oh fuck, zero was an index, it was an array.

No, really? No. Impossible. Nothing was impossible. But why? Fuck, why not? But no. Well, maybe. Actually, it would have advantages. Fuck it, there was a Revert button, go for it.

Body > Genitals > Penis [1]

Breathe.

Apply

This was insane. But not really WHOA. Okay, rush. His dick demanded attention, and he wrapped both hands around it. Was it thicker? Oh fuck it was, and still increasing. One hand caressed the tip, so sensitive right by the slit...slits...two? Oh, okay, fuck, not how he'd expected it, but oh fuck. It pinched right down the middle of the hugely increased girth. With an audible snap, his shaft split in two, and there were two exactly identical cocks where once there had been one.

It worked. It fucking worked, he had been right! Well now he had enough for both hands. Jack took a seat on the edge of his bed and stroked both of his long, hard rods. Oh shit, his brain wasn't ready for the doubled sensation, that was amazing. He couldn't resist, it felt too good. Mmmm, both in sync with the other was intense, difficult but ohhhh twice the stimulation at the same sensitivity. What would out of phase feeeeeeeeelllll oh fuck brain didn't know oh jeez that was weird but good weird. Fuck, what would two women be like? Or one taking both, so hot, so many possibilities.

Maybe it was the twinned masturbation messing with how he was wired but...why stop here? He was out of hands, true. Still, as he stared down at his hands each pumping on one of his big, thick shafts, there were options. There were countless options. A part of him wondered if this was a new kind of intrusive thought, or maybe he was just repressed and was finally loosening up. Yeah, more, more would be good.

Body > Genitals > Penis [1] > Erect Length: 35.5

Scale

Well, if he had one that wasn't too big, that was enough, right? That one he could use for, you know, reasonable things, and the other he could use for fun. He could enjoy the experience of growing again. Fuck it, he could always just Revert things anyway.

Apply

He could watch this time. Ohhhh yeah, so hard, agh it was stretching, it felt even better, and he could see it getting huge. He wrapped his hand around it, feeling it pushing rapidly against his grip, so big, how had he ever thought anything less was perfect? As usual, the change was fairly quick, but fuck he'd just pumped another four inches onto his cock like it was nothing. One of his cocks. What was he thinking?

He knew exactly what he was thinking. He couldn't not think it. More.

Body > Genitals > Penis [2] > Erect Length: 72

Scale

Fuck, a third. Plus, he'd typed in an absolutely crazy number. Like, that was more than two feet. He'd be able to suck it himself! Which, being honest with himself, was exactly why he'd typed that number. This was really getting to him, he'd never imagined anything like this and now he couldn't stop. Everything else had adjusted when he'd set it to Scale, but...

Body > Genitals > Penis [2] > Erect Girth: 57.22

Fine, brain, we'll make it fucking fat.

Body > Genitals > Penis [2] > Erect Girth: 65

Apply

Was he nuts? Why would he do this to himss-sss-shit. His hands flew to the smaller of his cocks, stroking and rubbing and lightly squeezing, as it thickened again, and then started the doubling process. Another sharp snap, and he was blessed with an overabundance of members. But the new one wasn't done, it was oh, oh OH. Jack couldn't hold himself silent, not against this. "Oh yeah, more, yeah grow, oh fuck, get big, ah, oh grow huge, oh more, more, yes more, keep going, YES, mmmf." The last sound was around the head of his enormity, because it reached his mouth and he had to.

Fuck he'd made it so thick, and he had no practice with this but fuck it he'd owned a dick his whole life he knew how to make it feel good. His hands attended to the smaller players in the scene while he licked and sucked at the tip of the monster he'd created. Every nerve was firing like mad, his synapses couldn't keep up, they weren't prepared to handle three, and he needed to come. He didn't want to, he didn't feel like he was going to, he needed to; after all this, it felt like an imperative. He was an orgy all to himself, and he wasn't going to stop until he was satisfied. If then.

Hands and mouth all occupied, stroking and rubbing and caressing and licking and sucking and fuck this was good. It was building, the edge was approaching, his movements became erratic and unfocused but he didn't need technique he just needed to let go. The switch flipped, the wave washed over him, and his body tensed, and his mind finally went blissfully silent in the rush of orgasm from three huge dicks. He tasted a salty, unfamiliar liquid, and swallowed it down. Everything was loose and floating, for a little while.

When he gathered himself again, Jack sat back up and stretched; his toes were tingling. That was the most, well, the most orgasm he'd ever felt. He looked around to see how much cleaning up he'd have to do. Huh. He needed to wash his hands, but that was...about it. Why was that...disappointing?

He padded quietly to the bathroom to wash up, and as the water ran over his hands, he wondered if there really was something happening to his brain from all this.

Was it really rewiring itself to handle the changes? Or had this desire for more always been in him, and it was just that now he could actually have it? Imago Dei couldn't make mental changes, although the mind definitely was affected by the body. Was this...him?

He dried his hands and looked at himself in the mirror. Tall, muscular, and now hung in a way nobody he'd ever heard of could match. Even soft, the small gathering of penises he now sported was impressive; the smallest was basically normal, however large he knew it got, but that monster...thick and heavy and swaying gently, unf. He started getting hard again from just looking at it, and watching it twitch and rise along with its smaller counterparts just fed back into his arousal. It was happening again, the intrusive thoughts growing louder, something he'd lived with for a long time except now they were talking to him about sex and that was new.

He could really use a good fuck, and he could give a lover something she couldn't get anywhere else. He could stuff a woman while fucking her tits at the same time and have a cock left over. Two women could ride him while a third worshiped the titanic tower that would split any normal woman in half. If he really wanted, he could scan someone and make sure they could take all of him.

Except, you know, filling several lovers with cock would be great, but he wasn't nearly messy enough. It wasn't right for such a testament to maleness to be unable to drench a woman in spunk. Three rods of this caliber should have output worthy of them. He could fix that. Jack retrieved his datapad and pulled up the app.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Volume: 24

Yeah that was nowhere near adequate for his package.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Volume: 648

Wait, what? Did he put in a number twenty-seven times what he had now? Why? Well, because it was right that's why. They were, what, less than an inch across? He had to go big, it would look ridiculous otherwise. That was just how the math worked; that was three times larger in every dimension. 24 cubic centimeters on an egg-shaped object was, what, 4 cm by 3 cm by 2 cm. Make it 12 by 9 by 6, just scale it up, and you got 648. It wasn't that unreasonable. If anything, it was tame; his biggest cock was almost five times his original size. Now, let's see.

Body > Genitals > Testicles > Productivity: 3

Huh. Okay, another example of needing some damn documentation. What could 3 mean? Guessing was likely to get him in trouble, searching for "testicle productivity" was likely to get him some porn. It might hopefully provide some useful information too. So he tried that. Yep, lots of porn, but there was the medical information. Ohhhh, milliliters! That made sense. Well this was definitely the number he wanted to change if he wanted to be...juicier. But what to set it at? He did have three outlets, and the smallest was pretty big, and he wanted to be messy, and a package like this deserved something epic. Maybe add a zero?