The Only Woman I will Ever Love

Story Info
A wife wants more than this!
5.1k words
3.48
13.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married 24 years. We have three daughters, who all live in DC! Sally, was born just three months after we were married! Barbra was born 13 months later and Mandy not quite 2 year after! So our young ones are now 24, 23, and 21! Carrie is just 46! The nest is empty! We live in a very nice area, of Richmond, Indiana, which is right on the Ohio border! We have lived there for most of our married life. We grew up in a town just outside of Baltimore.

Carrie is blonde, green eyes, 5' 3" and 135 lbs! She has large full breasts of 36 c cup and full sexy hips. Her breasts are very full and heavy mounds and hang slightly so her big nipples point slightly down. I started going with my wife, before she went off to college, and fucked her on our first date!

She told me I was a first! She had never done a guy, on her first date. We talked about her standard date, sex practices. I ask her how many lovers she has had to date?

She ask if I really wanted to know? I told her I did because I really liked her and to break the mood I told her I had been with 8 different girls and I named names and she knew them all! She then told me to date she had been with seventeen boys and named names! I knew twelve of them!

So, we got that out of the way right off! We dated and fucked most of the summer and as fall began to near we talked about our situation with college coming up for her. She admitted it could be a problem with me back home working and her in college several hundred miles away! I agreed!

We were not really going study and I had not dated anyone else I had guessed she had not either. But I ask. She confirmed she hadn't but she had just been ask out!

"So is this some one you would like to go out with?" Not really thinking she would. Before she answered I ask.

"Is he possibly number 18 on your list?" Thinking myself, very cute!

She looked me dead in the eye.

"Would it change things between us, if I told you yes he is!" I want to fuck him, again!

"I actually find that honesty, very refreshing!"

"When do you go out?"

"We planned to go out tonight, if you didn't mind!" she grinned.

"And if I did? Mind before you told me he would fuck you!".

"Then we need to talk about where we want to go with this!"

"You have four years of college, and fun to have! When that is over I want to talk seriously!"

"I was hoping you'd say that!" And she looked very pleased.

"And my date tonight?" She looked very intense.

" Carrie you go have fun, and for me! Let him fuck you tonight if that is what you want!" I winked.

"Will you think about me with him tonight?" She looked excited.

" Yes I will!" And I knew I would!

" We plan to go dancing at the plaza. I am wearing a very low cut dress, and no bra, and no panties! If I lean over at all you can see my Boobs completely!"

"You talked about this?"

"He told me what he wanted me to wear! He has seen me wear the dress before but I have never worn it without a bra!"

"Does he have friends who will also be there?" She smiled.

"You know it is Carl?" I smiled back.

"Has he ask you to show off while dancing with his friends too?" I waited for an answer.

"It was mentioned."

"And what did you tell him?"

"I said if I happened to lean forward at any time his friends were welcome to look at my breasts!" She looked down.

"Will you let them see them?"

" Probably if he wants" She looked down again.

"Has he ask you back to the club house after the dance?" I grinned again.

" You have heard all the stories?" She looked into my eyes.

"They are not just stories, not all of them!"

"Shall I find out if they are? Will you be upset if I do go there?"

"Will you meet me afterward?"

"After they all have me?" She glanced up.

" Has he ask you to dance naked at the club house?"

"Yes he did!"

"What time are you to dance there?"

"Well midnight, was talked about!"

"How many others are to be there?"

"How many members are there really? I am not sure?"

"Less than twenty but more than fifteen!"

"Really I figured maybe six, or eight, at most!"

"He told you the membership would be there! Didn't he?"

"Yes! He did!"

"Will you meet me after the date? I will wait at our place til 3 AM. If you aren't there by then I will know you are spending the night."

I messed around town til midnight and drove by their club. All the lights were on full so a party was going on! The stage was up in the front corner of the club just inside the door. There is a step up on the outside for guys to step up and look in on the stage. You could see to a dancers knees! The stage lights were on full so someone was dancing and head shadows were showing good movement! My guess was Carrie was on the stage!

I went around several more times. The lights stayed on. 12:30 I pulled over and walked around the corner to the step up stepped up and peaked! It was empty! The music started suddenly! And a blonde head stepped up on stage from the side the face lifted to the window and it was Carrie!

Then she stood up fully on stage and I was sure the Blue dress she wore tonight was next! It wasn't blue, they were pink with big stiff nipples and then the bare V of her naked womanhood! As she turned her back to me I saw Carl's hand reach up and take hers.

As she stepped off the stage I saw Carl was naked and the swollen red head of his erect cock was ready for her! I could see lots of men back where Carl was leading Carrie waiting for him to bring her!

Carrie was soon going to be one of Carls' girls he shared at the CLUB! I knew there were seventeen members and three guests there tonight!! Carl had told me earlier that afternoon in the station where I worked! He invited me! He told me they were going to fuck Carrie Miller!

"Oh, you have probably already fucked her! She told me an hour ago she would dance for us tonight! I told her we wanted to see her big gorgious mellons and her little blonde bush!"

She told me by 12:30 she would be naked! I will put her up on stage naked for you at 12:35! We will move the bed up front for you at 12:50 to see the show! Come watch her show, Mike!

The man was true to his word at 12:50 they carried a bed up front by the stage and from the step up outside there was a clear view of the bed! Carl led Carrie up to the bed and he began fondling her breasts!

They melted onto the bed and Carl eased her into position! I watched him ease his hips down next to her spread vagina and I saw Carries little hand wrap around his swollen cock and put him into position to enter her! Her hips came up as his penis came down into her and they began to fuck!

I watched as six men followed and it was nearly 2:AM and I knew Carrie was never going to make our place by 3:AM! I went home and to bed!

I didn't have a date with Carrie for a week so I didn't see her until I picked her up for our date! Once in my car she looked at me.

" I wasn't sure you would pick me up!" She blushed.

"Why, would I not pick you up?" As I looked innocently.

"Mike you know what I did don't you?" She looked up at me

"He invited me to come to the party! And he said you'd promised to dance for them! Did you give them looks down your dress?"

"No I made them wait til the Club! You saw me didn't you, on stage just before it began?"

"Yes I did!"

"Did you watch them have me?" :

"Yes I did!"

"How many did you see me with?"

"The first seven! How many were there?"

"Twenty six!"

"Did you let them all have you?"

"You, know I did don't you?"

"Yes, I have a copy of the tape he gave me!"

"Oh MY GOD, he taped it!" She looked startled.

"He always does!" As I shook my head.

:"Why does he do that?" Still looking stunned.

:"Various reasons but in your case I know why!"

"So tell me why?"

"There is a dance at the plaza in two weeks.Just before closing time you are going to make up for not letting the guys look down your dress at your boobs!" She looked more confused.

"How am I going to do that?"

" You are going to let them take your dress off and dance naked for everyone there at the Plaza!"

"Oh, He won't do that will he?"

"If you don't, your parents will get a copy of the tape! And you'll do another dance at the CLUB only there will be 40 or 50 guys there!"

"He told you this?"

"I have seen it before!"

" Mike, why didn't you tell me this could happen?"

"I wanted to see if you would do it?"

"Did you expect to see me nude on the stage at the Club?"

"No, not really but I hoped to see you naked up there! And Carl told me you would be!"

"You wanted me to do it? Do you think so little of me?"

"So little of you, Carrie I love you and in four years I hope to marry you and have a family with you!: But Carrie coming up are four crazy fun years in college and you will have the chance to sleep with lots of guys! I want you to enjoy them and fuck who you want! But four years from now I plan to ask you to be my wife!"

"Do you plan on being at the plaza in two weeks? To see me naked?"

"Yes, and I plan on being at the CLUB and be one of the guys who fucks you!"

"Oh, Mike, can you watch me fuck all those guys and still want me?"

" Sweetheart, My hopes are in the next four years of college you will fuck many more than that!"

"Darling you want that many guys to fuck your future wife?"

"I want men to actually know how you are in the sack!"

"Carl doesn't like you does he?"

" No he doesn't and he only targets the best girls so two fold I knew he'd target you and just before college! I am proud he targeted you!"

"Did you want me to dance at the CLUB?"

" Hoped you would! And then he told me you were going to! I went by and saw the stage lights on so I knew you'd danced for them! I hoped you'd be naked and you'd let them have you!"

" And now you will really watch it happen?"

"Carl needs his pound of revenge! You know why Carl hates me?"

" I have no idea?"

"He got your virginity didn't he? He wanted you! You made promises to him. You told him your vagina would always be his! He loves you!"

"Oh I had forgotten all that! I did tell him all that"

"Now he only wants to slut you!!"

"He has already ask me to the dance at the Plaza in two week." I watched her expression.

"And, did you accept his date?"

"I did ,yes!"

"And did he ask you, to dance after at the Club for them again?"

" He ask me to do it again yes!"

"Did you agree to do it for them again?"

"I told him I would dance for them again at the CLUB!"

"NUDE?"

"Yes I told him I would dance naked for them! So maybe he won't make me disrobe at the Plaza?"

"Oh,he is going to want to punish you even more now that you agreed to dance again at the Club after!"

"So I shouldn't have agreed to do it again?"

"Did he ask if you were going to let them have you again after you dance?"

"Yes he did and I told him probably!"

"Nothing you can do you'll be naked at the Plaza before the dance is over!"

"How will it effect us, Mike?"

" It won't in any way but if you date him a bunch before the dance it might help?"

"You mean if I fuck him every night before the dance I might get out of it at the plaza?"

The next two weeks slipped by quickly and Dance night at the Plaza arrived. I hadn't had a date with Carrie in the past two weeks but we had talked on the phone every day at least once some times several times, And Carrie had gone out with Carl several times in the two weeks!

In fact she had five dates in the twelve days between dance nights with Carl! And she had fucked him on every date! She hoped he wouldn't push her to get naked at the Plaza! I talking with Carrie a couple hours before her date with Carl at the Plaza she told me she had enjoyed the time with Carl the past couple weeks!

"And his cock too?"

"Are you jealous Mike?"

"Should I be?"

"Well we will see how tonight goes but if it won't upset you I would consider dating Carl til I go off to school!"

"He will want you to dance at the Club more!"

"Let's wait and see?"

I went to the Plaza later than normal because I knew he wouldn't make Carrie strip until I was there! I knew how hurt she would be getting naked when the full crowd was there and it cleared out some after 11 pm. It was 11:20 when I made my entrance.

I saw them dancing in the middle of the floor when I entered and I did feel a bit of sexual lift in my cock when I saw his hands firmly cupping her ass cheeks! Knowing his cock had been in her a lot the past few days! I ran into one of my best friends just after I went to get a drink he was at the bar.

"You see Carrie and Carl dancing out there. You see where his hands are now?"

"YA, I saw and it is okay we are on a break because of her going off to school!"

":And it is okay he is fucking her?"

"Someone is going to, Carrie likes to fuck!"

"Ya, but why that prick?"

"So, ask her out Gene, she will go out with you we have talked about you!"

"You really think she would?"

The pussy she gave up to Carl helped because he didn't make her get naked at the Plaza but he did have his hands in the sides of her dress playing with her bare boobs while on the dance floor and lots of people saw it! It was 11:45 when he led her out on his arm! I knew she was to be on stage by around Midnight! I stayed and had a couple more drinks.

When I looked again at the clock it was nearly 12:30 and I knew my girl friend was likely naked on stage and they were nearing her pleasuring them! Gene was babbling at me about dating Carrie and wanting to fuck her!

"Gene ask her out I am sure she'll fuck you, she has said she finds you sexy. Do you want to see her naked?"

"How can that happen, Mike?"

"She is on stage at the CLUB right now and should be naked!"

"They are going to Gang Bang her tonight."

"Oh God, the step up, we can see her!"

He followed me the six blocks to the Club, and we parked our cars. The lights were still on over the stage so I was sure Carrie wasn't finished dancing! As we walked around to the step up I couldn't believe I was actually bringing Gene here so he could view the woman I loved nude!

Or that I was going to tell her he wanted to date her before she went off to college and she had told me she had a crush on Gene every since she had known him! I ask what kind of crush? She told me the rumor about his cock! And I told her it was not a rumor! He is huge! We stepped up and I let him step up first.

"She is up on the stage Mike, but she is wearing a red dress. Oh, wait she is moving her arms out of it. Oh God, Mike, she's taking it off! Oh turn around please! Oh Mike she has fantastic titties, big round wonderful boobs! And a tuff of blonde just above her little muff! Will she really go out with me Mike?"

"Ask her out next week Gene!"

"You are sure she will go?"

"And she will fuck you!"

"How do you know that"?"

"She told me so!"

Gene stayed right there watching Carrie dance naked and I went in and did the same thing! She danced for another thirty minutes before Carl had the bed brought up front and he joined her naked. They joined and I watched as they mated! My Carrie really liked Carl's cock,and you could tell! I watched as others fucked her, and at about the half way point I joined her! Our mating was different and she whispered in my ear as she clamped down on me,

"Mike, I love you! I love doing this! He has ask me to do it the next three Saturday nights! And I want too!"

"I whispered in her ear that Gene was outside watching her and he wants a date with you!"

"Shall I go out with him?"

"You said you wanted to!"

"No I said I wanted to fuck him!"

"Well date him next week then!"

"Did you tell him I would fuck him?"

"Yes, I did!"

"Good we can cut to the chase then and save me time, and him money, tell him to pick me up Monday night at 9 PM and take me to his favorite parking place, I will be naked for him when we get there!"

I didn't see Carrie much the last three weeks before, she went off to school. She was fucking Carl most every night and the rest she either danced at the CLUB or fucked Gene!

We saw each other on vacations, and summers the next four years and Carrie still saw others at school and at home! But a week after she graduated we got married, settled down moved to Richmond, Indiana and had the girls. And in 24 years anther man has not seen my wife naked!

Carrie came to me and was very concerned, something was going on with our daughters and she felt she needed to go see what was going on! As I said all three were living in DC!

I ask what she was worried about? She couldn't put a finger on it ,but some thing was said by our oldest. She flew to DC the next day. Carrie didn't call for a few days. When she did I could tell, she was worried

"What is going on CB?"

CB is a nick name I hung on he before she went to college, Mikel Bradly is my name and I told people CB was for Carolyn Bradly! It is for Carrie GANG BANGS! She likes it!

"I haven't gotten to the bottom of it completely Mikel. But Mandy is dancing in a Black gentleman's club."

"Naked dancing?"

"Yes, she is!"

"And they are fucking her?"

"Mikel the girls are all going with black guys and three of them live here and others visit at all times!"

"The girls are being shared by them?"

"Yes, they are, the two real boyfriends of Sally and Barb's are both nice, but Mike the girls are bare busted all the time. And the boys grab them and suck, kiss and bite their tits! Both boys casually come out of the bed rooms naked and go to the bathroom.

Then wonder around getting food and just sit down and eat nude. The girls have all three told me I need to ease up! They want me naked with them and in front of the guys! I have seen as many as ten different guys come and go and every one of them has see all the girls tits and pussy!

We are to go down to the club and watch Mandy dance. Mike, she gives lap dances. And they want me to dance too! Mike these old Boobs haven't been bare in front of a crowd in way too many tears!"

"Carrie will it ease things if you show the girls you can be cool too?"

"Mike are you asking me to dance nude in a black club at my age?"

"Does the idea excite you, some?"

"Yes it does! But they will want more!"

"So, have you ever had black cock, Wife?" "

"Are you saying what I think you are?"

"Yes Carrie! Do exactly what you need to do to find out what is going on with our girls! Get those big beautiful tits out at the apt and let these guys see, feel ,taste and more if need be! If our girls are prostitutes become one and find out!"

She understood what I said! I didn't hear anything from Carrie, for over a week, It had been almost two when she called.

" Well Mike I still don't know much but I fit in better now. But I had to revert back to our youth!"

"Is My wife's pussy now being bad again?"

"No, not yet, but the boy friends now pull my nipples ,pat my ass, chew on my nipples, I am one of the girls! And our daughters want me to fuck the guys! Mike, Sally has fucked at least fourteen different guys here! Barb more than that! And Mandy is a whore at the Club!"

"Have you danced at the club yet?"

"I am to do it tonight! Mike, Mandy does lap dances! And she fucks on a lap dance! Bare cock! So your CD will become a BBC whore tonight!"

"You do it good CD! Have you begun to fuck their boyfriend yet CD?"

"No Baby, not yet! Is it time?"

"Yes CD, become their whore! We need to figure out what is going on with the girls? And why it is going on Carrie!"

We didn't talk again for over a week as I felt Carrie needed some time to become what they wanted! When she finally called me and we had time to talk I could tell she was very excited! I could hear it in her voice.

12