The Only Woman I will Ever Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey you were so beautiful when Carl had you on your back for the members."

"Honey did I ever tell you how many times I danced for them at the club?"

"No not exactly how many times you did it. Did you date Carl every summer when you were home from school?"

"Yes I did and I fucked him an average of 3 times a week. I danced at the club five times before I started school. I was home an average of 12 weeks the next 3 years and I danced for them every week I was home. I danced 41 times before I graduated. And they gang banged me 41 times 174 guys fucked me there. I did it twice after I graduated, the last time 2 days before we got married.

He called me two months after we were married and ask me to dance again. You were gone to that business meeting in Denver. he said he'd keep it quiet. He had some friends in from New York five negro guys. He wanted me to just do them and the rest watch us. I ask how big a crowd would watch? He told me the members and maybe a few more. Babe I agreed to do it.

The lights were off and it was dark until he turned the stage lights on me. He had me wear a white terry cloth robe with nothing under it, He reached up and untied it and slipped it off me. He kissed me open mouthed and fingered me."

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Mrs Mike Bradly!"The lights came on and I am standing naked with over a hundred people looking at me. A half hour later I am on the bed in the middle of the room with all these people watching me fuck five black dudes! There were seven guys with their girl friends there and five of them are married now and have kids and all seven got naked and let one of the negros fuck them and no condoms!

All seven then became Carl's girls because they gang banged them. And the boyfriends instigated it! The other two who aren't married to the boyfriend they were with are married to guys who were there. I am sorry I never told you about it."

"So you were blacked all thoughs years ago?"

"Yes I was and I loved it!"

"So how many times since has he ask you to dance there? Since then."

"Every year he calls me and asks."

"So have you ever done it again?"

"Over the years I have gone home alone what eight times?"

"Ya, about every three years I'd say."

"And I have danced every time I was there alone."

" You got gang banged every time?"

"Yes, every time."

"And Carl?"

"I have fucked him every day while I have been home.Even when we could when we were both home. He is the biggest prick I know but I love his cock."

"And the boy friends?'

"I am a full blown BBC whore now. The girls are all proud of Mom now. I am property now.The boys have me as they wish now."

"Any idea what is going on with them?"

"I am not sure our daughters just love to fuck."

"Drugs? They pimping them?"

"Not sure about drugs and maybe on the pimping?"

"Have they said anything to you?" "Not the boy friends, but one of the friends has fucked me several times and while doing me he has whispered he wants me on his corner with my tits out for his customers. He has ask me to let him sell my pussy."

"What did you tell him?"

"He ask me to try it for one night."

"And you told him Yes?"

"Yes I did."

"As a street whore?"

"Yes, he has a place he says an old whore can be naked for them down an alley under a light. I'll get handled lots for their fun but he says lots of them will also fuck me. Lots won't find me in one day."

"So does this excite you Honey?"

"He keeps me cranked up about it teasing about it."

"As he is fucking you?"

"Yes, he has a great cock maybe better than Carl's even and he's been at me lots lately."

"Carrie let him have you and do it for him."

"Become his prostitute for real? For how long Baby"

"Yes. At least 6 months? Oh, shit tell him a year. I think it may take that long to find out what is going on with the girls?"

"Baby, I likely will get arrested for prostitution."

"He says I will be okay til I been taken in several times, after five or six times I could get a year? But most cops will let you work it out."

"With your pussy?"

"Yep that's it."

"He putting you out tonight?"

"No tomorrow night, I dance tonight."

My wife was very busy and we didn't talk for nearly three weeks. I had called several times before she answered my call.

"Carrie are you now a professional?"

"Yes I am Lover. I am now the real thing and I have the record to prove it.I have been caught 3 times and arrested and booked."

"Jail time yet?"

"I got 10 days in county jail, I got fucked by all the jailers when ever they wanted me. There are 29 and they are all negro. Next time I am caught I get a year in county and the guards will wear my pussy out."

"So was this total control of your pussy by your pimp?"

"Yes Baby, your wife's pussy is now owned."

"You little pussy is a lover of black cocks, but it seems you are being force fed."

"It looks like one of our girls is also a drug whore ."

"So you know Mandy is hooked and hooking?"

"Yes to both and this little network of black boys are working on the other two."

"Maybe time to dry our little girl out and to unhook her?"

Now I know people most people don't. Not nice people! It is from where I grew up in Baltimore. A friend I grew up with and I saved his life and took two 9 mil. rounds for when we were 16 . His father made me a made man soon after. I have never done much of anything bad in my life except have a wife who loves to fuck.

I made a couple calls and my wife and 3 girls moved back to Richmond, Indiana. Mandy is in rehab and doing well. The other girls still date black guys here, but both have good jobs here. Carrie still goes home by herself once in a while and Carl still fucks her.

And I know atleast once this year My Wife danced in the Club and they gang banged her after. There are a lot of members now but her pussy handled them all.

12