The Open Door

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"So where do we go from here?" Olivia asked as she sat up, the sheet that had covered her breasts falling from around them.

"Where do you think we go?" Kathleen asked in turn, lifting herself up with similar results.

"I'm not sure," came her reply.

"Well do you see me moving in here and the two of us living happily ever after?" Kathleen asked.

Olivia took a long look at the young woman she had spent the night with having the maddest, most passionate sex of her life with. But, try as she might, she couldn't imagine a life with her. It would lead to so many complications that she didn't think she could deal with. Feeling just a little bit selfish at that thought she averted her eyes rather than look into Kathleen's.

"Hey!" Kathleen said in a voice louder than expected as she reached out and took Olivia's face by the chin, lifting it back upward. "Don't start going all regretful on me."

"I don't feel regretful," Olivia said, "It's just that I don't... I mean I..."

"That you don't see the two of us as a couple," Kathleen said, finishing the sentence for her.

Olivia's silence said that was exactly what she meant.

"And that's fine," Kathleen grinned, "cause believe me, I don't either."

"You don't?"

"No, I don't," Kathleen repeated and then added after a beat, "What made you think that I did?"

"I just thought, well you did say you'd fantasized about me for long time."

"About fucking you," Kathleen laughed, "not showing up the next day with a moving van holding everything I own."

"Oh," Olivia said, surprised how that single word could hold both relief and disappointment.

Silence held sway for a long moment as Kathleen swung her legs over the side and stood up, looking around the floor for where she left her clothes. Then she remembered they had all been left downstairs.

"So where do we go from here?" Olivia asked, repeating her question.

"Well, if you're talking about the very immediate future," Kathleen said as she turned back to Olivia, "I would think a shower would be in order. I don't want to speak for you, but I definitely need one."

It wasn't until she sat back on the bed and took her hand that Olivia realized that Kathleen was making a joke.

"Seriously," she smiled as she held her softly, "we don't go anywhere that you don't want to. Like I said, I don't see us as a couple, but I do see the two of us as friends, and if you like, friends with benefits."

"Then we could do this again?"

"Baby, do you think that I'm going to let a hot piece of ass like you get away from me?" Kathleen said, leaning in to kiss her again. "I'd have to be out of my mind. Unless of course I was wrong about Carol going that way, but you're pretty certain of that aren't you?"

This time Olivia knew she was being played with and just nodded her head that she was.

"Well in that case, I guess I'll have to settle for you," Kathleen smiled.

"But what am I going to do about Ray?" Olivia asked, the thought of giving up cock for good suddenly seeming quite disconcerting.

"Fuck Ray!" Kathleen said.

"I'm not sure I could give up men ..."

"You're not getting it," Kathleen smiled. "I said fuck Ray, and anyone else you want to. I'm hardly a paragon of exclusivity and I hardly expect you to be either."

"Then I can..."

"Have your cock and eat pussy too," Kathleen grinned.

"I don't know what else to say."

"Well, you can sit there and think about that if you want," Kathleen said as she again climbed off the bed. "I wasn't kidding about what I said before about needing a shower."

She took a few steps toward the master bathroom, then stopped and turned when she got to the door.

"If you like, you can join me and wash my back," she smiled. "And if you are good, I've even let you wash my front." she added before slipping inside, leaving the door open.

The open door was symbolic of many things, and it didn't take Olivia long to decide that she wasn't going to let it close with her on the other side.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers