The Open House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scbolder
scbolder
743 Followers

"Harder, go harder, my love," Alicia pleaded as Tom kept her on the brink of climax. "I'm almost there. Just use another finger. Fill me up."

Tom wanted his wife to cum, but not yet. He knew, as well as she, that a delayed orgasm would be twice as good for her. If he let her cum now, she would be happy, but if he brought her to the edge only to back off, it would be massive when she finally released.

"Patience, darling. Your time will come," Tom said, fully intending the pun as he stepped back from his wife.

Attempting to take control of the action, Alicia sank down the wall, her skin pulling as it stuck to the dry spots, and ended in a deep squat in front of Tom. She was flexible, and this position was comfortable, especially compared to her knees on the wet tile, and she could stay like this for long enough to achieve her needs.

Tom's cock stood erect a few inches from her face. She could easily reach out and grab or even lick it without holding it in her hand, but she waited, letting it tremble in front of her face. It had become an inside joke. One that even they didn't know why it was funny, but she insisted on playing to it every time she went down on him. She wouldn't wrap her lips around his head until he provided a tribute of precum, even if it was small.

"Come on, babe, you're going to be late if you don't get on with it," Tom tried to plead with his wife to service him.

"You know the deal. You've got to show some appreciation first."

"I can't just make it appear. Plus, plenty had already dripped out. It's just washed away."

"You're probably right, but I still want to see it," Alicia smiled, looking up at her desperate husband.

He always wanted to tease her but was never as receptive when she turned the tables on him, even if the outcome was similar. Tom flexed his dick, trying to get it to leak precum, but only managed to make it bounce in front of his wife's face.

"You've got to help me out," Tom pleaded.

"Fine, but only because I have a meeting this morning," Alicia said as she reached out and grabbed the base of his dick, running her thumb along the bottom as she forced the precum from his head.

Smiling, she leaned forward and licked the head clean, tasting the salty-sweet liquid before wrapping her lips around his tip. She slowly pushed forward, sucking his shaft inside as she gauged how deep she could take him. It varied from time to time. Sometimes she could only get halfway down, while others, she found her nose buried in his pubic hair. It didn't matter this morning, as she wouldn't suck him to completion. He had already teased her by bringing her to the brink, and she only desired to return the favor. Plus, she needed his cock inside her to impress, or maybe scare off, the potential neighbors.

Tom patiently stood as Alicia bobbed on his cock. She had started slow but increased her pace as his arousal grew. Her hand held him at the base, pumping up as she pulled her face away from him, giving him a tight grip around the base to accompany the softness of her mouth on his tip.

She did not mind giving head, but it wasn't her first choice in sexual activities, if only because it brought her no physical pleasure. She did, however, enjoy receiving a mouthful of cum. The sensation of Tom's cock pulsating in her mouth as his body trembled made her feel in control, even if he was holding the back of her head. This control turned her on. Knowing that she was providing her husband with such pleasure made her wetter than anything else, but unfortunately, Tom couldn't cum in her mouth and then immediately fuck her. Like most men, he needed time to recover. That is why she preferred him to unload in her cunt.

She still got the feeling of control and power in making him cum, but it was also able to push her toward her own orgasm if timed correctly. Her most powerful climaxes came when she finished immediately after Tom's started. Feeling his cock jump inside her almost always made her clamp down, which pushed him toward a more powerful orgasm. Everyone was more satisfied if they came together. Still, she went down on him, especially when she needed him to cum fast. There was no better way to speed up the process than to tease him to the brink before turning around and letting him take her from behind.

Her pussy was soaked and ready to be plowed, and all she needed was his hard cock to fill her as she played with her clit. She would be screaming out the window in no time. The risk was to push Tom too far, but luckily, he had a tell. Whenever he grew close to orgasm, he would slowly sway his hips in increasingly larger circles. It made maintaining a consistent blow job difficult without grabbing his ass and holding him still but gave Alicia ample warning when she wanted to stop him short of the edge.

Alicia doubled down on her efforts, stroking his shaft with one hand as she circled her tongue, teasing the sensitive tip as it leaked precum into her mouth. Knowing he was inching closer, she stopped stroking and plunged her mouth over his shaft, coaxing him to the edge of orgasm. His crown hit the back of her mouth, causing her to gag, but a quick swallow allowed her to keep her composure and slip him the last few inches inside. Her throat expanded, accepting him as she gulped deeply. It was not a day to deep-throat him for long, but she knew how much he loved it and wanted to remind him that she could.

The sensation and knowledge of what she could do to him pushed Tom to the verge. His hips started to move. Slowly but distinctly in circles as Alicia tried to hold him in place. She knew if she kept him inside her for too long, he would lose control, but she wanted to bring him right to the edge. When he began to push her head against the wall, she knew it was time to call it. Pushing him away, Alicia rose to her feet and pulled him back to her. His cock pressed into her stomach, smashed between them, as their lips met. Their mouths parted, and their tongues danced as their hands roamed their bodies, eventually landing on their asses, pulling them tight as they lingered before the final act.

"Fuck me. Make me scream your name," Alicia instructed as she pulled away from her husband before turning and presenting her ass to him.

She leaned forward with her arms folded on the window sill and her back arched, turning her butt upward. From Tom's vantage, still under the shower head, her could see the folds of her cunt through the part in her legs. He felt like it was screaming for his cock, enticing him toward his wife, willing him to fuck her. Not that he needed encouragement. Stepping forward, Tom grabbed one cheek of his wife's delectably firm ass and pulled it to the side, giving him a flawless view as he positioned his cock against her slit. Rubbing up and down, he spread and mixed their lubricants as he teased her. He flicked his head against her clit, finding her fingers already there, working toward the orgasm she craved.

"Put it inside me already," Alicia said, a notch louder than she meant, causing one couple to turn and glance in her vague direction.

They couldn't pinpoint the window, but they were narrowing it down. If they were already zeroing in on their location, they were bound for discovery when Alicia came. The only question was if it would turn them on or scare them away.

"Patience, my dear. Your meeting can wait. They won't start without you. Besides, don't you want to put on a show for our new neighbors?" Tom chuckled as he gave in and pushed inside her.

"Oh, God. That's what I've been missing," Alicia moaned.

"I bet you have. You've been a naughty girl, playing without me all these mornings," Tom said as he playfully smacked the side of her ass before pushing all the way in.

"Oh, fuck yes," Alicia exclaimed as she lurched forward. "It's not my fault you're too slow to catch this pussy."

"Too slow? Is this too slow?" Tom asked as he grabbed his wife's hips and thrust into her.

He repeated the sudden and forceful jab. Over and over. Faster and Faster. His hips slammed against Alicia's ass, sending shock waves through muscles as he pounded as she desired: hard and fast.

"Harder, you pussy," Alicia said, her voice now loud enough to be heard by those paying attention below. "Fuck me with that massive cock."

Tom did not immediately increase his pace or force. Instead, he leaned forward, reaching one hand under his wife and grabbing a dangling breast.

"As you wish, my dear," he whispered in her ear as he tweaked her nipple.

Keeping his hand firmly on her tit, he hunched his back and pulled his cock almost all the way out before pushing forward with all his weight. The collision forced Alicia against the window sill, and she sent out a contorted mixture of a scream and a moan, an oddly erotic sound that turned the heads of all of those below. The open-house guests could not pinpoint the source of the sound at first, but they knew what they were hearing. One disgruntled couple turned and left for their car, but the other three remained. Two of those pretended they were not interested, but the third seemed to forget about their free pastries and was set on discovering the source or, at least, finding a better place to listen in.

"Fuck me, Tom. Fuck your wife like the whore she is."

Tom gave one last pinch to his wife's nipple before returning both hands to her hips. He slowed, focusing on pulling all the way out before plunging into her with full force. Their skin collided with a wet smack. Each insertion was more forceful than the previous. It was all Alicia could do to brace with one hand as she fingered her clit with the other.

"Yes. Just like that. Harder. Harder. HARDER!" Alicia screamed in a crescendo of ecstasy. "Oh, my god. Fuck yes!"

Again and again, Tom slammed into her. Each stroke now came quicker than the last. He was picking up steam, and she was nearing climax. Not only was the tempo increasing, but so was the volume of their bodies colliding and her vocalizations to the outside world. If anyone had any doubts about what was happening, Alicia was spelling it out for them, instructing Tom to speed up, slow down, angle his cock up, and split her open like the slut she was. All of which he obeyed with glee.

She looked out the window as her husband slammed into her from behind. Her vision was fuzzy from the impact and the rising arousal, but she could see a small crowd collected below, curious about the erotic sounds emanating from the window above. The first couple, now joined by several others, had zeroed in and stared directly at the shower window. They couldn't see anything, but they knew everything. Alicia was telling them exactly what was happening.

If any of these couples bought the house, it would produce a potentially awkward introduction. Or maybe a productive one. What would happen? Would they refuse to make eye contact? Would they want more? Would she want more? Would Tom? The potential of being confronted in the future increased Alicia's excitement and pushed her closer to climax. She wondered if anyone would complain, listening for distant police sirens. More arousing was the idea of someone mentioning that they heard her when she met them in the future. Would anyone dare?

"Keep going. Make me cum for our new neighbors," Alicia called out, acknowledging the crowd for the first time.

It was a bold move, confessing she was doing this on purpose, and she could see their shocked faces. One couple sheepishly snuck back into the house, but the others stayed, wanting to hear the finale they knew was coming. Alicia could see the mixture of excitement and embarrassment on their faces, except the one couple, who showed no sign of embarrassment, only intense arousal.

The man stood behind his partner, holding her tight as his hands subtly groped her. They stood behind the other couples and did not try to hide their excitement. One hand slid under her shirt, cupping her breast from below. Alicia could see his fingers massaging the tender flesh beneath her conservatively cut top. The other hand caressed her groin but stayed above her clothing.

Alicia thought about this couple leaving the open house and immediately going home to fuck. Better yet, she imagined them stripping down and fucking along with her and Tom. It wasn't the thought of seeing them fuck, but the knowledge she and Tom were turning them on and helping them get off that pushed Alicia over the edge.

"Oh yes. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK," Alicia cried out, announcing the start of her orgasm. "I'm cumming!"

When her cunt clamped down, Tom unleashed his load into his wife. Not quite as Alicia planned it, but they were orgasming together nonetheless.

"Milk my cock dry, you filthy slut!" Tom called out as his cock jerked inside his wife, pushing her orgasm to another level.

Alicia tried to focus on the couple below as her body trembled and her knees weakened, threatening to collapse. Her orgasm had taken control, but she wanted to see how the potential neighbors would react. She was not disappointed. The man ended any subtlety, pushing up his partner's shirt and exposing her breast as he massaged it. No one else noticed as they focused on Alicia's cries, but Alicia knew they were doing it for her. The other hand slipped into her pants, massaging her clit, causing her knees to wobble as she orgasmed with Alicia and Tom.

The other couples in front remained fixated on the sounds from above, but none acted out any fantasies that had to be running through their heads. Alicia appreciated their attendance at her show, but she knew the couple she wanted to move in next door.

"Fill me with your cum. I want to feel it run down my leg when you pull out," Alicia screamed as Tom flexed his cock, forcing out the last few drops.

He continued to pump into his wife, but his efforts slowed as he ran out of energy. Alicia's orgasm had dwindled and left her in a haze of pleasure. She wanted more----to continue the show----but she knew Tom needed to recover, and she needed to get to work. Any further performances would have to wait until another day, but at least she knew there was a potential for an appreciative audience moving forward.

As Alicia straightened to clean herself off, she noticed the only couple left was the one in the back. They remained in each other's arms, gazing at the open window. The man was still gently massaging the woman, both her groin and chest, as she rested her head against his shoulder. She enjoyed the attention and didn't seem hurried to leave, although Alicia guessed her partner wanted to get off. Alicia thought about how they would fuck. What it would look like. What it would sound like. Hell, what it would smell like to be in the room with them. Even with her husband's cum dripping from her cunt, she grew wetter. She hoped they would fuck in the car, letting her watch as she passed them leaving for work.

"Oh, the possibilities," Alicia whispered, thinking of that couple moving in next door.

"What are you mumbling about?" Tom asked, already out of the shower and drying off.

"Nothing," Alicia responded. "Well, maybe something. We'll see."

A few minutes later, she was dressed and ready for the day. She knew she needed to focus on the meeting ahead, but her mind kept returning to the couple below, thinking about how relaxed they seemed about the whole situation. It was certainly not the first time they'd listened to another couple fucking, and Alicia hoped it would not be the last.

She did not see them when she left, but Alicia didn't stop thinking about them until she fucked Tom again that evening. He was grateful but confused as to why his wife was so horny. He knew she got off on letting others hear her, but he was still in the dark about anything she saw when he fucked her that morning.

scbolder
scbolder
743 Followers
12