All Comments on 'The Open Road'

by Odeon

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyover 12 years ago
Sweet story,

sweet writing......loved it!!!!!!!

Hotter 'n a red hot pepper and cooler than a beer straight out of the ice bucket.

Odeon, you got some mean talent for writing.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 12 years ago
Fire up my truck...

turn up the sound, wave good-bye to the big city and watch me headed for the country! Thanks for the memory jolt and the thoughts of Texas dust. Well written and delightfully just the level of crude I was hoping for today.

Thanks.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
1*

I read almost half. That is all I could stand of some redneck fool with an IQ of 80.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
OPEN ROAD OPEN MARRIAGE FROM THE GIT-GO

but a honeymoom to remember. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is so stupid

when a thought crosses her mind, it is a short but lonely journey

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It Was Fair Reading

until you tried to sell a "loving husband" sticking his shit covered cock up his wife's unprotected pussy. The vaginal infection that follows doesn't carry any sort of love with it, nor does it make a decent story.

OdeonOdeonover 12 years agoAuthor
Fair Comment

Anonymous, your comment about the ass-fucking is spot on. I agree with you, it had no place in this story. I felt the need to take things up a notch, but that just showed a lack of creativity and laziness on my part. Wish I could rewrite it ! Thanks for the excellent feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Doesn't work

The characters are supposed to be wild and crazy, but they only came across as moronic dumbasses. Unreadable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOdeon@Odeon
“Deep Down Inside” is up! This story started off as a novel length rewrite of the very first story I’d submitted to Lit. And while there are still some similarities, DDI quickly became its own thing. The last batch of chapters were a bit more rushed than the rest and might ...