The Opening of Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go ahead, you know what to do," Brad whispered to her over her shoulder.

"Brad, I can't do this," Melissa said.

"Sure you can. Walt's seen it. I've seen it. You know exactly what to do," Brad said. "Go ahead."

Reluctantly Melissa sat down on the edge of the bed and slowly lowered her mouth onto Walt's large cock. It was red and so swollen that she thought it was going to explode at her mere touch. Slowly, she began sucking on the large cock and was ready for Walt to come and this be over. She was unaware that Brad was now standing off to one side, recording the scene on his phone.

"Now strip down," Brad said.

"Brad, please don't do this," she begged.

"No means I go upstairs, wake Scott up, we watch a little video, then we have a brother-to-brother chat about throwing you out. Strip and then you know what's next," Brad said.

Slowly Melissa stood and began pulling off her tight jeans. Soon, Melissa was standing naked next to the bed as Walt lay there, his large erection now harder than it was, if that was even possible. She folded her arms, covering her small, firm breasts, as she tried to save whatever modesty she could.

"Alright, go ahead," Brad ordered, and she crawled back onto the bed with Walt. Unsure of what to do or how Walt wanted to do it, she paused for a moment.

"How about you do what you did with the black guy on the bed," Walt said with a smile. Reluctantly, Melissa crawled on top of Walt and waited. After he made several failed attempts to get his large cock inside her, Melissa reached under, took the stiff erection, and guided it in.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned. "Easy."

But Walt was off and running, already pounding his cock into her slim body as fast as he could, grabbing her back and hips to keep her from flying off.

"Easy, please. Take it..." she said.

But it did no good. Walt was all over her, grabbing and pulling. Melissa was struggling to stay on top, unaware that once again, Brad was off to one side recording her on his phone.

Walt roughly grabbed her slim waist. Clumsily, he tried to grip Melissa's hips by clenching harder, fumbling, roughly trying to stay inside her as she bounced up and down wildly on top of him. Clearly Walt did not have a lot of experienced with women, Melissa thought. "But, God, his cock is big."

Walt began tugging frantically on her hips and she knew what was about to happen.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahh," she exhaled, as he wildly pulled her hips harder and harder, forcing her down onto him with all his strength.

"Uhuhhhh," she heard him grunt and tense up at the same moment she felt it. His cock began pouring waves of hot semen deep inside her. Melissa instinctively clung tightly to Walt to keep him from falling out of her while he pumped the loads of molten cum deep inside her.

"Ohhhhhhh," she moaned, as she collapsed on top of his spent body. He was done. Now maybe this was over. They would delete that damn video, and this would end.

As she was getting her jeans back on, Brad moved over next to her and firmly cupped his hand over her bare breast.

"Nice," Brad said. "What are these? B cups. Nice and firm. You should show them more, you know."

She tried to ignore him, but he continued clenching her breast as he pulled her tightly against him.

Brad whispered ominously in her ear. "Melissa, tell you what I think. I think you're going to stop being so bitchy to me and the guys from now on. We want to make a couple of changes around here. Be nice. And how about stepping up your wardrobe a bit when we're around. No more sweatpants. It would be nice to see you dressing a little sexier when we come over, rather than you always looking like some gym rat. A little makeup, maybe. You know, one big happy family. A little here, a little there, would go a long way in keeping that video from ever surfacing. I mean, I know Scott doesn't want his clients to see it. It's up to you. But I'd think you'd want that video to disappear."

That was the last said for that night. Melissa quicky grabbed the rest of her clothes and quietly snuck up the stairs, up the main stairs and all the way to the bedroom, hoping that Scott was sound asleep.

Trying to be as quiet as she could, she pulled off her jeans and tossed them onto a nearby chair. Unfortunately, she missed the chair and her metal belt buckle clanged against the hardwood floor.

"Babe, that you?" Scott said drowsily.

"Shhh, go back to sleep," she said.

"Come here," he said and reached over and pulled her naked body next to him in bed.

"Honey, it's so great to see you getting along better with the guys. It was so cute watching Walt flirt with you," Scott said, as he started slowly rubbing her naked body.

"Oh, God no," Melissa thought, as she could feel Scott's body now firmly up against hers. She could feel his erect cock pressing up against her as he began kissing her neck.

"I just want us all to get along together," he said as his mouth began to move down her body, from her neck and down. At her breast, he fastened his mouth to her erect nipple. She knew exactly where this was headed. He worked his way from her breast down to her stomach and was kissing her hips and down to her pubic area. Slowly, he pushed his arms against her firm thighs and spread her legs wide apart. Hungrily, Scott dipped his head between her legs and pressed his tongue deep into her moist opening.

"Oh, God no, no," she moaned, but Scott's face was already buried, his tongue now deep into her vagina, hungrily devouring the sloppy mess between her legs.

"Ummm, God, you're so wet tonight," he said, and continued wildly licking and kissing her dripping cunt.

"Ohhhhhh," she wailed, after several minutes of Scott feverishly eating her out. She couldn't stop herself from moaning as her already over-stimulated clit was now responding to Scott's tongue.

"Ahhhhhhhh, oooohhhhh," she moaned as she could feel her orgasm coming on. She had no control of it. She grabbed the back of Scott's head and pulled his face deep into her soaking sex.

"Oooooohhhhh," and she came again, as he relentlessly licked and sucked at the oozing fluid between her legs. After her third orgasm, Scott could no longer control himself. He slid himself up and quickly thrust his hard cock into her open and dripping cunt.

"God, you've never been this wet before," he whispered, as he pumped madly into her cunt. After a minute of mad pounding between her legs, Scott came inside her soaking womb.

"Damn, babe, you are amazing," he said and rolled over and soon was asleep. Melissa, on the other hand, lay awake for hours that night, trapped by Scott's brother and his friend, for her stupid indiscretion or her weakness, she wasn't sure which. Unsure of what to do, she finally dozed off.

Chapter Three

The following morning, Scott Stanhope quietly got dressed and was ready to head off to his office. His wife, Melissa, was still asleep in the bed next to him as he finished tying his tie. Looking in the mirror, he could see the reflection of his wife's naked body on the bed beside him.

"Oh my God!" he whispered and moved quickly over to the bed. Melissa's hips and lower back were covered with light red scrapes and scratches.

"I must've really been rough with her last night," Scott thought, now feeling guilty about what he believed he had done. "I didn't know. She was just so hot," he thought, as he pulled a sheet over her nakedness and headed off to work.

Two days had passed since Brad and Walt had taken Melissa down to the basement apartment and Walt had fucked her. It was Card Night tonight. And tonight was not something that Melissa was looking forward to. Brad and his pals would be back over at the house. She was hoping that she could reason with them, that they would stop, but when she got a text message that afternoon from Brad, she knew that wasn't going to happen. The message just read:

Be Sexy

She wanted to appease Brad and not set him off and have him go the Scott, but she couldn't be overt and outrageous in her clothes. Scott would surely want to know what was going on. So, she dressed simply. She came down in tight white shorts and a low scoop neck tee, with no bra. Certainly not sweatpants and it wouldn't create questions in Scott's mind, she hoped. And Scott seemed pleased with it. She tried to stay out of the room and away from the game room as much as she could that night. But when she did come into the room there was lots of flirting and fooling around.

At one point in the evening Walt clumsily tried to goof around and tickle Melissa, but it was pretty clear that he just wanted an excuse to put his hands on her breasts.

For Scott and the guys, it was a joyous and fun evening, with lots of joking and kidding around. Scott was laughing and saying how great it was everyone was getting along for a change.

For Melissa, it was hell, being groped, and getting her ass pinched every time she turned a corner. Brad had even kissed her on the back of the neck and slid his hand into her shorts during the evening.

As the card game concluded and the evening broke apart, Scott headed upstairs while melissa stayed downstairs to "clean up".

It was only a matter of minutes after Scott went upstairs that Brad and Walt were pulling her down into the basement.

"Please stop," she said, as they hustled her down the basement stairs and into the bedroom. "No. We can't do this."

"No? You know what No get you. It gets you and your gutter boys right in front of Scott. And in front of his clients and everyone. That's what no gets you. Now get 'em off," Brad said.

Melissa stripped down and was soon on her knees on the floor, naked and sucking both Walt and Brad as they stood side by side to each other.

"Can we be done with this?" she pleaded, lifting her face upward as the head of Walt's massive cock popped out of her mouth.

"Not quite," said Brad. "Tonight's my turn."

Soon Melissa was on the bed and Brad was between her legs. Unlike Walt, Brad obviously had lots of experience with women and was soon on top of Melissa smoothly pounding away. Brad had no hesitations and clearly knew his way around a woman's body. Brad pressed his mouth to hers and pushed his tongue deep in her mouth as he roughly kissed her, pushing faster, deeper, as fast and as hard as he could. Melissa was too busy to notice Walt standing off in a corner, almost hiding. Walt was really just staying out of the picture while the video cameras that Nick had set up in the basement bedroom recorded everything. After a while, Brad flipped Melissa over on to her knees, and out of the missionary position they were in. Her firm ass was now poised in the air, as Brad slid in behind her.

"We know you like doggy style from the video. Let's see how you do with this," he said and savagely jammed his stiff cock into her now swollen vagina. Her moist cunt offered no resistance, as Brad began to roughly slam his hips against her backside, time and time again.

"God... damn... that's... hot..." he said, his words keeping time with his pounding hips, as he slammed into Melissa.

Aaaah,...Aaah...aaah," Melissa moaned, as Brad's cock slid deeper and deeper into her. For the next fifteen minutes, Brad pumped furiously into his brother's wife.

"I... gotta...gonna... Uuuuuhhhhh," Brad groaned, and Melissa could feel him tightly grab onto her hips and hold her against him, as hot spurts of his cum were now flowing inside her.

Spent, Brad lay on the bed, his deflated cock now resting on his leg. He put his hands behind his head and watched as Melissa crawled out of bed naked and began to pick up her clothes scattered around the room.

"You gonna leave me like this? How about cleaning this up?" Brad said, a wicked smile on his face.

"Brad, please, are we done with this now? Please?" she begged.

"C'mon. Let's go," he said and Melissa moved to the bed, bent over and licked and sucked the remnants of their passion off of his limp cock. And all the while, the new cameras put in place recorded everything.

Still naked and clutching her clothes in her arms, Melissa slowly made her way upstairs to the bedroom, again hoping that Scott was fast asleep. Quietly, she placed the armful of clothes on the floor next to the bed and slid into the bed as silently as she could. But it was no use. Feeling her movement on the bed, Scott woke and immediately pulled her naked body close to him.

"Honey, thanks for being so great with Brad and the guys tonight. I love how you're getting along," he whispered and kissed her on the lips. And again. And soon he was trailing his mouth down her body and soon was again devouring her dripping cunt. He lapped at her swollen labia and moaned at all of the wetness inside her. "God, you're so hot and wet. I love it when I make you so hot." Scott said as he sucked and licked at her swollen clitoris and soon Melissa could not stop.

"Ohhhh, I'm cummmmming... ahhhh, ahhhh," she groaned and climaxed as he feverishly lapped at her dripping cunt. Scott continued to ravenously devour all of the sticky ooze that poured out from inside his wife, until after her fourth orgasm, she rolled over. She could feel his hard cock now pressing between her legs and soon he was pushing inside her. It was over in less than a minute and she closed her eyes and tried to sleep.

But things were only getting worse. The following day she received Brad's next text:

how about a nice dress for the game tonight?

That evening, Melissa came downstairs wearing a simple sundress. As she leaned over and put drinks down, it caught Brad's eye that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her firm breasts seemed to pour out of the low-cut sundress every time she leaned over. A big smile came over Brad's face when he saw that.

But it was only after Nick cornered her in the kitchen that evening that the word got around to Brad and Walt that Melissa wasn't wearing panties either. Earlier in the evening, Nick made his way into the kitchen while Melissa was there alone.

"I saw the video you know. You and the gutter guys. I even made copies of it for each of us. Very hot" Nick said, shaking his head. "Very hot."

He lifted the hem of her sundress slightly and slid his hand under. Slowly, he eased his hand up until he realized there were no panties under the dress to stop his hand. Emboldened, Nick pressed her.

"Wow, you really are hot. You know, I do video. That's my thing." And it was true. Nick worked at a big box electronics store and had access to all the latest cameras and editing software. He had done hundreds of homemade video productions.

"Oh yeah, I also have some great video of you fucking Walt, and some of you doing Brad. I can do some great stuff with video, you know. I can even blur our faces. Yours, of course, everyone gets to see."

His finger was now touching her swollen vaginal lips, as he teased her.

"NO!! Nick, please don't do that," Melissa said, pressing her legs together.

"Why, I could even turn the videos I have into a pretty hot porn film, with music and effects and everything." As he spoke, he slipped a single finger inside her vagina lips and kept it there while he continued talking.

"Ahhhhh," she moaned.

"Yeah, we're talking about making a great porn movie of you. I've already found a dozen amateur porn websites to post it on."

"Ohhhhh," she groaned, as he slipped his finger out of her vagina and put it into his mouth, sucking her wetness from his finger and smiling.

"Please don't do that," she stammered.

"You need to be really nice to us," Nick said smiling, as he walked back into the game room.

The gaming ended that night around midnight. Scott offered that everyone should stay at the house.

"Not safe for driving," he declared and met no objection from the guys.

Again, Scott headed up to bed, leaving Melissa behind.

"Scott, I think I'll go with you," she said and headed up the stairs behind him.

"Aw, babe, this is a mess. We would hate to wake up to this. I'd do it, but I have a really early appointment in the morning. You mind?"

"I'll get it. Don't wait up," she said, now dreading what she knew was coming next.

She moved quickly, trying to straighten up and get upstairs, but not quickly enough. While in the kitchen, she heard Brad saying, "Hey Melissa, come check this out."

She walked into the tv room and there on the big screen television, she saw herself. She was sucking and fucking on the tv.

"Oh my God, no!" she snapped, trying to keep her voice down. "Turn that off!!"

Standing next to the television, Nick reached over and pulled a USB thumb drive from the side of the tv. The screen went black.

"Told ya," Nick said. "It's gonna be great when I finish. Very hot. Let's go downstairs in the basement. You can see some more of it."

"No, please. Just stop this!" she said.

"Okay, fine. I'll just take it upstairs to Scott. And then by the morning, it will be running on the insurance agency website. That's easy to get into," Nick said.

"C'mon, join us," Brad said as he, Walt and Nick headed down the basement stairs.

Reluctantly, Melissa followed and by the time she got to the basement bedroom, all three of the men were already naked.

Without saying a word, she unzipped the back of the sundress and let it fall to the floor. Although they had all seen her naked, the three men inhaled. The sight of her naked body, her beautiful legs and tight ass overwhelmed them.

In a matter of minutes, both Nick and Brad had her on the bed and both were inside her, Nick behind her, doggy style and Brad pushing his stiff cock deep down her throat. Before long, Walt had his enormous cock in her mouth and Brad was behind her pumping furiously into her. Her long brown hair draped around her damp face was now soaked as she vigorously sucked whatever cock was put in her mouth. The temperature in the small basement bedroom had reached sweltering and all were covered in sweat. Soon, the men switched again, and that routine continued over and over. She would be sucking one of them while another was on top of her or behind her. Again and again, as the men switched endlessly that night, filling her mouth and cunt.

By the end of the night, they had filled her with cum and were spent. Exhausted, Melissa made her way upstairs, naked, clutching her clothes and careful not to let the floorboards in the old house creak.

"Oh, please let Scott be asleep," she thought to herself, as she moved toward the bed in the darkened bedroom. She no sooner reached the bed, when Scott turned over and pulled her to him.

"Hey babe. I was just having this great sex dream about you," he said, and started rubbing her naked body.

"No, no, no," she thought to herself. But it was done. Scott was on top of her, kissing her breasts, working his hands in between her legs.

"God, you're so wet tonight," and before she knew it, Scott was between her legs, his face pressed deep into her cunt, as he licked and devoured her. He eagerly lapped at the sloppy mess between her legs filled with cum from hours of fucking in the basement. She was no long able to stop him and didn't really want to because she knew in a matter of moment his labors on her enflamed clit would lead her to ecstasy. And he did. Working her swollen clit with his mouth and tongue, Scott soon brought her to orgasm, something she didn't get from the guys in the basement.

The next morning at breakfast, Scott was still talking about their sex together last night, about how hot and wet she had become lately. She tried to bring up the behaviors of the guys, but he merely shirked it off to everyone's happiness in the "family." And rather than stopping or toning down the flirting, he encouraged her to do more of it, complimenting her dressing choices lately.

"I just love the new you," he said, kissing her as he headed out the door.