The Opening of Melissa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scott sat down and Melissa stood there for a moment looking at him, staring down at her husband. Then, she slowly lifted her foot and put it on the seat of the empty chair across from Scott. Scott looked across the table at this breathtaking woman, his wife, glaring down at him. It was unmistakable what she was doing. She was trying to confuse him, intimidate him, and was doing a very good job of it. Melissa was clearly wearing no underwear, and that would normally have been enough to disarm him completely, but it was the sight of her clean-shaven pubic area, her vaginal lips glistening in the dim lounge light, that completely threw him. It was clear that the foreplay at the bar had aroused her now moist cunt lips.

He looked down her black stocking clad leg resting in the chair, and noticed something else new, something odd that he could only barely make out under the black glossy nylon of her stocking. On her ankle was a second tattoo. Another flowing green vine encircled her ankle. Interspersed in the woven wine, in an ornate flowery script in half-inch letters, was a single word. It said "Airtight".

"Anyway, I had Bob make us a divorce agreement and it's airtight, honey, no holes. Basically, you're fucked, and I get everything. The house... the agency, everything. I showed him the video of me with the gutter guys that you set up. Yes, I know all about that. Now, I haven't signed the divorce papers. Don't want to. And I don't want you to sign it, either. But it's there and we'll have it.

Melissa slowly lifted her leg, providing Scott with one last glimpse, before putting her leg down and sitting. She leaned over and whispered in his ear, "This divorce agreement - it's airtight - you know what that means. Like you saw me with your brother and the guys - airtight, all of the holes filled."

A wave of her perfume hit Scott's nostrils - dark, musky, a cloud of erotic vapor that grabbed him by the balls.

"Oh, I talked to Rashad. He said you paid him and the two gutter guys to get me stoned and start to seduce me. Then you were going to bust in. And what? Start a fight? Get a divorce? Or be a hero, save me and then the boys would feel sorry for me and stop being so nasty to me? Ohhh, that's it, isn't it. You wanted them to ease up, to like me a little. But then something went wrong. Poor Walt blundered into the scene. You saw his car there and you took off."

"So, I have sworn affidavits from the three gutter guys that say you paid them to seduce me, so you could catch us, or catch me. And one from their former boss, who swears that you actually approached him asking for a crew who might be willing to have sex with his wife. And that you paid all four of them. Turns out that when Rashad saw me at the door, he thought we were just a kinky white couple and into that sort of thing. So, he and his guys just went with it. Unlawful, Criminal Intent, Entrapment, jail time, those were just some of the words my attorney used."

She stopped talking, noticing that Scott was not looking at her anymore, but staring at the now exposed dark nipple peeking out of the bodice of her dress.

"My eyes are up here, Scott. Oh, you like my necklace?" she said, gently touching the expensive diamond choker around her neck. The boys bought it for me. I've been staying with them for the last twelve days. Your brother's moved out of our house for good, by the way."

Melissa leaned in slightly and Scott could see the print on the beautiful vine tattoo crawling over her left shoulder and heading down between her breasts. Under one small flower blossom was the word "Brad", under the second was the word "Nick" and under the third blossom was the word "Walt."

He could smell her, the overwhelming, dark hypnotic scent of her perfume surrounding his head, entwining his brain.

"You may be a damn fine insurance guy, Scott, but you don't know jackshit about women," Melissa said.

"Hadn't counted on the boys getting into this did you?" Melissa went on. "You really didn't understand their resentment toward me all this time. They didn't hate me, Scott, they wanted to fuck me. All of their hostility with me? Just sexual tension. Testosterone. And poor Walt was still a virgin."

She smiled. Her green eyes sparkled, as a bright ray of white light from the bar pierced the dark room.

"And that's why you didn't say anything to stop the guys from flirting and the whole 'dress me up' routine. Because you couldn't. You started this whole fucking thing and they got sucked into it, just like me. But it got out of hand. Oh, you know that Rashad and the other three lost their jobs over this shit."

"So, I'll be coming back home tomorrow. Oh, and I told Rashad that he could stay in the basement apartment, for as long as he needed."

Melissa reached into the tight bodice of the leather dress and pulled out a hotel room key card from between her breasts. Slowly, she put it on the table in front of her.

"But tonight, I'm staying at the hotel next door." She glanced back over her shoulder at the young man sitting at the bar looking at them.

"We'll be back at the room in, say, about an hour. Oh, and I put a chair in the closet near the bed so you could sit and watch. Just keep quiet."

She pushed the key card into the middle of the table toward Scott. "Ummmm, still warm," she purred.

She stood and started back to the bar, but then stopped and turned to Scott.

"You want to play games? Well, baby, game on."

Scott watched as Melissa slowly walked back to the bar, her firm ass wiggling from side to side in the tight blue leather dress. At the bar, she pressed her slim body up again the blond giant waiting for her. Slowly, she leaned forward and devoured his lips in a deep open kiss, as she again started rubbing the man's huge erection in his pants. Scott watched as the man wrapped his thick arms around his wife, one large hand locked onto her firm ass, as he roughly pulled her body tightly against his.

After a few minutes, Melissia glanced back over to the table and both Scott and the card key were gone. She smiled.

The End? That's up to Melissa.