The Opportunity

Story Info
Man's strange job opportunity leads to incest.
3.5k words
4.54
43.9k
77
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The session started as usual. I walked up to the plain gray building on Eleventh Street and did the secret knock on the front door. It went one, two, wait for a second, three, four, five, wait another second, and then six. The door would automatically open with a buzzer afterward and I'd step in. The knock seemed easy enough to copy, so I figured they had hidden cameras to see it was truly me.

There was a foyer, never with anyone inside it. The building was modern-looking but dull. No pictures, no plants, just dull. Gray and white were the only colors within the interior. I walked forward, past the unmanned front desk, and into the hallway lined with doors.

My door was marked with a big gray 1. They told me I could only ever go to room 1. It was the first door on the left. I've counted six other doors, but I never saw anybody or heard anyone else. It seemed I was always the only one inside the entire building whenever I arrived.

Inside room 1 was always a table. Not a dining table or anything of that sort, but one that looked like a medical one. It was wide, padded, and comfortable to lay atop, which I always had to do. On top of the table was a contraption.

The contraption was like a toque, but thinner and covered in electronics. It covered my eyes and ears, forbidding me from seeing or hearing anything while it was locked. It wasn't uncomfortable to wear, but it was odd. I wore it because I had to, not because I wanted to.

I walked up to the table, knowing the drill by now. I took the headpiece device and threw it over my head. It rested snuggly over the whole top half of my head, almost as if it was fitted for only me. I placed my finger on the pad to my right side and the contraption made a beep. It accepted my fingerprint and locked atop of me.

The first time I put the headpiece on and it locked I freaked out on the inside, but now it was like second nature. I've been doing this for longer than I can remember now. Having something locked on your face would never be a fun experience, but it was mandatory for every session.

I couldn't hear a scream if it happened right next to me. All sound was being blocked over my ears. However, the contraption still allowed me to see because I was not in position yet.

I stripped myself down beside the table. My shirt, shoes, pants, boxers, everything went to the floor. I was standing stark naked and hopped up onto the table. I took my position as I was trained, lying on my back in the middle of the table. I stared at the ceiling.

Time passed as I waited. I was still allowed to see. My vision would be taken from me only shortly before we were to begin. After another five minutes or so, the goggles on the headpiece went black. It was the signal that the session was about to begin.

Anticipation was overcoming me and I could feel myself hardening as I lay. I couldn't see or hear anything, but I knew someone was now in the room with me. They were probably undressing. I imagined them folding their clothes neatly and placing them on the floor.

Finally, my skin tinged as I felt a soft small hand running up my abdomen. I knew it was a female's hand, it was always a woman. That was one guarantee they provided. The hand caressed my body, running from my abs to my chest, moving to my broad shoulders and down my arms.

The hand left me and I wondered where it would touch me next. I was left with anticipation of the touch until finally I felt hands running up and down my thighs. Whoever the woman was, she enjoyed taking her time.

I tried to imagine a face and body to accompany the hands I could feel. What did she look like? Was she older? Younger? What kind of life did she live? I imagined her as a successful businesswoman. Walking in wearing her sexy office vixen attire and some thick brim glasses. I didn't know how much these women paid for this service, but I imagined it wasn't cheap. She would have to be successful.

After minutes of her caressing my body, she finally made her way to my genitals. My member was standing proudly by then and she wrapped a hand around it. Her hand felt so small and soft, only barely being able to close her fist around my erection.

I couldn't help but release a satisfied exhale once the mystery woman started jerking me. Would she jerk me off? Suck me? Fuck me? Every woman had their fantasies that they wanted to fulfill and I was left to their submission.

The hand tugged at my cock slowly. I wasn't going to cum, she was just getting me primed and ready. Or perhaps herself ready. I felt a hint of breath on my face before her lips planted on mine. Her lips were pouty, soft, and full. I reciprocated her kiss. She allowed me to kiss her by kissing me. I was only allowed to do what the women initiated.

Her tongue quickly entered my mouth, stabbing, jabbing, and dancing against mine. She was a good kisser and I hoped I was satisfying her. I always did satisfy them.

She broke our kiss after a few minutes and left my cock unattended. What would she want next?

I felt the cushioned padding on the table give way to my right and I knew she was climbing onto it. She climbed atop me in the 69 position. I felt her body lying against me. Her breasts rested on my lower abs and her legs near my shoulders.

I couldn't see or hear, but I could smell her. Her aroma was intoxicating. I presumed her waiting vagina was hanging directly above my face. I wasn't allowed to do anything unless she initiated it, so I waited, anticipating her sitting on my face.

The mystery woman found her position and then slowly dropped her pussy downward to my face. Thankfully she didn't move too fast, softly landing her vagina above my mouth. There it was, the initiation. She wanted me to eat her out.

I started with kisses. Planting plenty on her waiting lips. Her taste was just as intoxicating as her smell was. I couldn't begin to describe her taste, but it was mesmerizing. After teasing her for some time I began licking her. I lapped up her slit. I would stick my tongue deep within her folds, prodding her opening. She was wet, very wet.

I couldn't see or hear her, but I assumed I was doing a good job since she wasn't moving on top of me. Her hips softly ground down into my face. I switched from licking her slit to her clit. Her clit must have been eagerly waiting for my tongue because she trembled after my touch.

I licked and licked. I swirled my tongue around her small bud in a circular motion and then licked up and down. I found she liked the up-and-down licking more, so I stayed with that rhythm. Up and down, my tongue flicked. Her gyrating hips grew more intense as time passed. She was close to cumming.

My mouth was full of her juices mixed with saliva. I didn't have much room to breathe as her pussy was placed over my mouth. The mystery woman humped into my tongue. Her humps were becoming more and more violent. I knew she was nearly there.

I lapped with fervor. I wanted her to cum badly. I wanted this mystery woman to orgasm as many times as I could make her.

Finally, the rhythm of her humping pelvis changed and I could feel her cumming on top of me. Her thighs shook. Her humps were elongated. Her nails dug into my thighs. I pictured her back arching above me, open mouth pointing to the ceiling. I continued licking throughout her orgasm until she fell forward, away from my mouth. My mouth couldn't reach her anymore and I figured her orgasm was over, so she didn't want me to touch her sensitive pussy anyways. So I stayed still.

She lay on top of me. She didn't weigh much and it felt intimate. As intimate as having sex with a woman you can't hear or see could be. My standing penis pointed up against her cheek. At least I thought it was her cheek. The parts of her I could feel suggested so.

We lay like this for a prolonged period. Our bodies breathing against each other's. Her chest heaved against my abs. I could feel her hard nipples pressing into me. What did she want next?

Eventually, the woman got up. I could feel her turn around above me and take her place straddling me. I stayed lying down, I wasn't allowed to move unless she made me.

Our genitals kissed as she lowered her body onto mine. Her slick pussy lips ran along the length of my shaft. I yearned to enter her. I was eagerly waiting. She slid her body above mine, coating my penis with her wetness. Her thighs on either side of me holding our bodies together.

I so badly wanted to reach up and grab her hips. Her breasts. Any part of her would suffice, but I followed the rules. I didn't want to lose this opportunity.

Finally, the mystery woman raised her hips and used her hand to guide me upwards and into her. Her slick smoothness engulfed me as she lowered her weight. I pictured her mouth making an O. A gasp escaping her lips. Inch by inch she slid down my full length. I was inside her, finally. Feeling her tight wet pussy gripping my cock.

This was the best part. The sex. The animalistic fucking without seeing or hearing who I was with. My two main senses were blocked, so everything else seemed heightened. I could feel her so vividly. Fucking herself using my standing cock. The feelings of pleasure were surreal.

I wanted to tell her she was so sexy. Would it even make sense because I couldn't see her? I just knew she was. I wanted to tell her she felt so good, but I couldn't. I wasn't allowed to talk.

I felt hands grab both of my wrists and they guided me to the woman's ass. I grabbed it, knowing I was allowed to now. I knew she was fit from our previous bodily contact, but her ass was even better than I pictured. It was firm and big in my hands. I grabbed and kneaded it, guiding her in her riding.

We continued like this for a while. The woman's riding turned to grinding while being completely impaled by my cock. She sat on me, bottomed out, and ground hard into my pelvis. I thought her orgasm was coming soon, but I couldn't really tell.

She continued with her rhythm like a wild animal. I could feel her sweat between our bodies. My hands were hot against her ass.

Her grinding grew more erratic and I could feel her thighs flexing around me. She was finally cumming again. I was proud. She came twice because of me.

Was she saying something? I would never know. She could be screaming from her orgasm and I would never know. I was enjoying this session. I couldn't explain it, but it felt like our bodies were meant for each other. I was delusional.

Her walls gripped my cock even tighter than they already were. It wouldn't be long before I came myself.

When her orgasm settled she leaned forward laying on top of my torso. Her breasts pressed into my chest and my penis stayed lodged inside her.

I could feel her hot breath against my face. Our faces were near, but I couldn't see how close. She shifted, only slightly as she lined our faces up. Once again we began to kiss, led by her. I would follow whatever she wanted to do.

She kept most of her weight on me and held my face with both hands. This kiss seemed different. Not just the kiss but kissing this woman felt different. Like this wasn't just a sexual exchange, but something more. There was more behind every smack of our lips. We ate each other's faces as our tongues battled within each other's mouths.

Suddenly, I heard a small beep. My eyes shot open and I realized the woman had her finger accidentally on the touchpad. She must not have realized this because she continued kissing like nothing was wrong. Her finger moved off in a split second, so I doubt she even knew she touched it.

This was bad. In a minute I would be able to see and hear again. The woman had only a minute to leave before I would be able to see who she was.

The process existed, so no woman's identity was revealed. My fingerprint locked the headpiece around me. The vision and sound blocking were triggered automatically somehow, I never figured it out. Then when the woman was done with me, she would get dressed and just before leaving she would use her fingerprint on my headpiece. It would give her a minute to leave and shut the door. I would be able to see after the minute and then another scan of my own fingerprint would unlock it, freeing me.

Should I warn the woman that she activated my headpiece? What could I do? I didn't want to lose the opportunity. I couldn't lose it! If she didn't know yet then maybe she would never know. But I had to tell her!

Before I could react, the woman was lying beside me on the table, pulling me over her. I slipped out of her cunt briefly, but once I was over her she guided me back inside. She continued to hold my head in the kissing range of her mouth. Her lips tasted sweet and I was growing addicted to making out with her.

I was now fucking her in missionary position. Her legs wrapped around my back, holding me inside of her. I could feel her feet hooked around one another behind me.

I didn't know how much time was left until my vision and hearing came back. Probably only seconds remained. I stayed calm, trying not to alert the woman and freak her out. I pumped into her with a hunger I didn't know I had. I still wanted to cum.

For the first time since I started doing this, the mystery woman was going to be revealed to me. I was glad because this woman felt different. Our sex was more intimate. I felt she enjoyed being with me because it was me.

Only seconds remained.

Naturally, I had my eyes closed as I fucked her. Suddenly, light was revealed on the other side of my eyelids and I began to hear soft moans. I could see and hear now. All I had to do was open my eyes to see the mystery woman. Slowly, I opened my eyelids, the newfound light straining my eyes at first. I continued to pump as the tan skin of the woman underneath me was being revealed.

She was white but tanned. Her nipples were darkish brown/pink and her breasts were full. Her brunette hair lay in a pool on the table beneath her head. Her mouth was open as moans escaped her lips with every thrust I made. I looked up to get her full face into my view and I nearly had a seizure.

What the fuck.

Staring upwards into my half-covered face was my older sister Diana... I stopped moving, stopped fucking, and just held myself above her. I didn't know how to react. I was frozen.

Diana's hands shot down to my lower back and begged me to keep going. She started my rhythm up again.

"Fuuuuck like that," she said, as my pumping restarted, "I love it, Eric."

I nearly froze again. If it wasn't for her hands, pulling me into her, I would have. Did she just say my name? She knew it was me? She knew it was me and she still wanted me to fuck her?

I couldn't react. If I did, I would lose this opportunity. I would ruin my life and our family's. Things would change between Diana and I. I had to see it through. If Diana was okay with it then why shouldn't I be?

I continued to fuck my older sister, staring into her eyes. She looked up at me, not knowing that I could see her. She pulled me in yet again for more kisses and our lips connected. Was I really kissing my sister? Kissing... I was having SEX with her!

I felt foolish that I couldn't recognize her without seeing, although how could I have known? It wasn't my fault. Diana was the one knowingly having sex with her brother.

In Times like this, you always imagine what you would do. I should be revolted by this act of incest. My boner should have disappeared immediately, but it didn't. There was something so primal and taboo about having sex with Diana that I would never be able to explain. Knowing she knew it was me made it even hotter. I continued my facade and fucked Diana hard.

I felt my orgasm growing. Diana was sexy. Her pussy was wet and tight. She was holding me deep inside her. If she wasn't my sister I would be having the time of my life, but she was my sister. Yet I still was.

Pump after pump my orgasm built up. I was nearing the cliff ready to fall off. All I needed was a push.

"Cum inside me Eric... please," Diana muttered, not knowing I could hear her.

That was the push I needed. I wasn't just pushed off the cliff. Diana picked me up and threw me with her pleading.

The first shot of cum shot deep inside my sister's womb. I was bottomed out and she held me there. I came more and more, rightly filling her. She moaned and screamed into my ears, letting me know she was cumming too.

There we were brother and sister fucking. Cumming. I should never have known I was cumming inside my sister, but I did. I could never let Diana know. Would she ever let me know?

Once we both finished, she softly rolled me to my side, pushing me out of her. I laid on my back like I always did, trying not to show any signs there was something amiss. My heart was racing and my head was pounding.

I watched as Diana dressed herself. Her ravaged pussy was dark pink. I hoped she enjoyed her three orgasms because my mind was fucked.

Soon, she was fully dressed and ready to leave. She walked up to my lying body and pressed her finger onto the fingerprint pad. She was following protocol. She thinks she has a minute to leave before I can see her, but she's wrong. I already knew her identity. My older sister was the mystery woman today.

When she left I pressed my finger against the scanner and the headpiece unlocked. Removing it, I could feel rings around my eyes and head from where it locked onto me. I got up from the table and redressed myself, using a paper towel to wipe myself clean of Diana's juices.

Following the protocol I left the headpiece on the table. I left room 1 and walked to the front desk. A yellow shipping envelope sat there for me. Picking it up, I peeked inside because it wasn't sealed. Cash. $500 to be exact. It was my part of the pay for the services. I left the building through the front doors. It was unlocked. It always was after a session.

I began questioning my opportunity as I walked the city streets. Who have I been fucking this whole time? The women were always different shapes and sizes. They couldn't have all been Diana, I knew that for sure. How did Diana know it was me under it? Did she seek out me in particular?

I had so many questions. Many of them I figured would never be answered. The opportunity was secretive enough already. I didn't want to dig deeper in case I lost it. I needed the money.

I got a text from an all too familiar number, only seconds after entering my condo. My condo that my opportunity paid for.

"NEXT APPOINTMENT:

Tuesday March 12th, 2024

2:00 pm"

"Accept," I texted back. Tomorrow.

I must know the truth of what is going on. After much deliberation, I decided I would do my best to find out. First, I had to find Diana...