The Opposite of Arachnophobia

Story Info
A spider changes a shy professors life.
5.5k words
4.42
7.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers

Steve was hot. Not just because the lab was stuffy and warm in the extreme July weather. No, it wasn`t that. It was the fact that Ingrid, the Norwegian exchange student that he shared the lab with was wearing next to nothing due to the heat. Ingrid was the Goddess in Steve`s dreams, that usually ended with his sheets wet and sticky. They had shared this lab at the university for nearly 6 months now, but they had barely said three words to each other that were not work related apart from the cordial morning greetings or goodbyes at the end of the day.

The lab where Steve had worked for over seven years now, since his graduation, was part of the Biology department, and Steve`s speciality was Arachnida, or spiders for the common man. Every year there was a student assigned to assist him. This year it was Ingrid that had been sent to his small lab that was nearly in the basement. She hadn`t seemed so happy with the assignment, but Steve had to admit she was very proficient in everything he detailed her to do. His big problem was that she was absolutely gorgeous and her trim athletic body was on show spring, summer, autumn and Winter due to the heat caused by the heating lamps on the many tanks containing a multitude of specimens from around the world.

Steve was not a bad looking man. At twenty nine, his six foot frame was trim and his legs were muscled from cycling to and from the university. It was over six miles to his one room flat over an Indian restaurant in the city. He made the trip on his bike through rain, shine or even snow. His mop of brown hair was a bit unkempt as he tried to keep up the crazy professor image. His nose was slightly bent from falling down the stairs at home, when he was ten. Behind stylish silver rimmed glasses his brown eyes sparkled with a mischief that was never fulfilled.

Looking as he did, Steve should have had his fair share of girlfriends. However, he was painfully shy. He had had a long term relationship with Mary that lasted two years. Mary and he had had sex. Not often, but enough to satisfy his carnal needs. Then came the hammer blow. She walked out one day and went to live with some rugby player in Cardiff. That wasn`t the problem for Steve though. It was her parting words as she walked out the door, "Steve. You are so fucking boring. Sometimes when we fucked I nearly fell asleep. There is more to sex than just pumping in and out a few times and then shooting your load. No woman will want to have sex with you like that!"

Those words had stuck in his mind for the past two years fuelling his possible shame and embarrassment about what might happen should he ever once more get close enough to a woman, or if he dated someone and sex would be the next step.

Whenever he was around women, and especially good looking women like Ingrid he became so introverted that it was painful for him to even talk, and unless the conversation was work related he was left tongue-tied.

Steve glanced surreptitiously at Ingrid once more. Her blonde hair was cut in a bob style that framed a round face with full lips and bright blue eyes. Her thin neck led downwards to pert, smallish breasts that were today encased in a small green halter top with no bra. Her flat stomach rested just above the waist of a short denim skirt that hardly covered her lady parts and she had tanned legs that seemed to go on for ever. Her feet sported stylish white sneakers.

Steve was startled out of his voyeurism as the door to the lab swung open. There was no knock before, as was detailed on a paper that Steve had written and taped to the door. Jerry the mail boy basically bounced into the room. Jerry had a personality that was the exact opposite to Steve. Always laughing and flirting with the girls and women throughout the facility as he made his rounds.

Jerry was about twenty three, so the same age as Ingrid. Steve watched with frustration as her eyes lit up at Jerry`s arrival and his greeting of, "Hello Darling. How`s my beautiful Ingrid this wonderful sunny day?" was met with a smile that Steve could only dream of eliciting from the Norwegian girl.

She replied in her soft accented voice that Steve had masturbated about on many an occasion, "I am very wonderful thank you Jerry. How are you? What do you have for us?"

"Just one box today lovely," Jerry said handing her a small box about ten centimetres square. "It's from Brazil judging by the stamps. Very exotic!" he continued.

Steve let all of his frustrations out as he said sharply, "Thank you Jerry. Please pass it over here. And Jerry. How many times must I tell you to bloody knock in case we are doing something sensitive?"

Still looking at Ingrid, and giving her a knowing wink he said, "Sorry Steve. I forgot. I wouldn`t mind doing something sensitive with Ingrid here!"

Now Steve actually shouted, "Get out Jerry! Before we have a sexual harassment case pending!"

Both Ingrid and Jerry laughed at his outburst, and with a loud, "See you later gorgeous!" Jerry was gone and the door clicked shut behind him.

They never got many visitors in the lab as nobody was really that interested in "Spiderman", as Steve was not very inventively nicknamed. So Steve and Ingrid were left to continue working alone. Their main area of research was in preparing antidotes for the venom of breeds of spiders that could administer poisonous bites.

Ingrid walked over to Steve and he couldn`t help but stare as her braless breasts swayed free in the small halter top. He was sure that she had noticed, as she had swung her hips more than was necessary and she smiled at his discomfort and pink cheeks. She handed Steve the box and returned to her own work station.

Steve knew what was in the box as he had been waiting for it. The university had sent a research team to the Amazon this year and the students had found a species of spider that was until now unknown. This box should contain a specimen for Steve to classify and to run some tests on the venom to see if it was dangerous or not.

Carefully opening the box with a Stanley knife he pulled open the box and removed the clear plastic container. Steve was amazed when he saw not one spider, as he had expected, but about twenty or twenty five. The spiders were small and the specimen had obviously given birth en-route from Brazil. Studying the "mother" he saw she was about one centimetre long with a brown hairy body with a yellow V pointing towards her head. The eight legs were also around one centimetre long and the fangs were very pronounced for such a small spider. Laying the box down Steve took up a book from the desk and flipped through the pages trying to find a similar species amongst the hundreds catalogued on its pages.

Steve had no fear of spiders, and in fact he had been fascinated with them for years. He had quite a large private collection in his small flat. This fact would also not help him with any prospective bed mates he thought to himself with sadness.

Not finding any matches Steve carefully cracked the lid of the plastic container and poked a finger inside and allowed the "mother" to crawl onto his finger before he withdrew his hand and brought the spider up close to study it easier.

He was engrossed in his studies when Ingrid told him she was going to lunch and picked up her bag and opened the door. As she was leaving, the door was caught by a gust of wind and dragged from her hand, causing it to slam shut loudly.

Steve was shocked as a thin jet of liquid sprayed from the spider and onto his face that was about only six inches away. It wasn`t much, maybe only ten small droplets but it was enough for Steve to replace the spider back into the container. It was obviously some kind of defence mechanism for when it was startled. Steve knew that most spider venom was of little problem to humans and was more designed for use against other insects so he wasn`t that worried.

He wrote all of his findings and observations onto his computer journal and finished by describing the liquid, which was pale yellow with a slight citrus smell that he couldn`t quite place. He had just closed the file on the computer and taken his lunch from his backpack as Ingrid re-entered the lab after her break.

Ingrid placed her bag on the floor beside her chair as Steve bit into the cheese sandwich that he had brought from home. She looked over at Steve and asked, "Where is that book on the Black Widow that we were using yesterday?"

Through a mouthful of bread and cheese Steve indicated the book shelf next to his work place and said, "It`s there I think. Have a look."

Ingrid sashayed across the room to the bookcase behind where Steve was sitting. Ingrid was so close he could almost feel the heat radiating from her scantily clad body and he could hear her flipping through the multitude of books and pamphlets on the wooden shelves. Steve was still not looking at her but heard her take a deep breath. He nearly jumped out of his chair as he felt Ingrid's nose touch his cheek and she inhaled deeply.

"What are you doing Ingrid?" he asked in a flustered voice as he turned to look at the girl.

Her face was calm and her eyes were dreamy and Steve was shocked to see her right hand grasping her left breast and gently pinching her nipple. Steve could only stare open mouthed as she let the nipple go and then pulled the halter top over her head and stood topless before him as her hand sought out her nipple once more. The small pink nubs were surrounded by pale brown aureoles and were rock hard like small peanuts.

Steve was sweating now and was trying desperately to think what to do. He knew that he should stop the girl but after a two year enforced abstinence he also knew that he didn`t want to stop watching Ingrid pleasuring herself. With a deep breath he decided to see what would happen next.

Ingrid was moaning under her breath now and her left hand slipped under the hem of the short denim skirt. Steve couldn`t see the hand but knew what it was doing as her arm moved furiously and her breathing became ragged and then she let out a long, loud, "Yeeeeeeeeeeeees!" and her knees buckled and she slipped to her knees before him.

There was a short pause before a speechless Steve watched Ingrid frantically tugging at his belt and pulling at his zipper. His trousers were pulled roughly down and the waistband button flew across the lab as her frenzied attack gained intensity.

Steve stared down into her glazed eyes that were now open, and looking up at him longingly, as her full red lips encircled the head of his straining erection. Steve was already panting and close to his orgasm before she started to bob her head up and down whilst swallowing his five inch dick with ease.

As he felt Ingrid`s tongue caress the sensitive skin at the base of the head of his dick he exploded into her mouth. Two years of pent up frustration and nights dreaming about this moment were too much for him, and his warm, creamy spunk shot again and again into the blonde girls hungry mouth.

Ingrid was lapping up every drop and Steve gazed down at her contented face as she sucked and licked up every trace of his come and then swallowed it. The whole thing had taken less than five minutes. Ingrid now knelt on the floor with her head laid on her arms, which were in turn resting on Steve`s thighs. Steve could hear her steady intakes of breath as if she were sleeping.

Steve was frozen in place. He felt great, but was also petrified that someone could come in and find him like this with his trousers and pants around his ankles and his research student naked between his thighs with recent come stains around her mouth. He was also panicking about what Ingrid would do. Would she cry rape and call the police. He would be fired, or worse, he could end up in prison. The sweat was running down his back like a waterfall now as he contemplated all of these options.

Fear pushed him into action. He gently extricated himself from underneath Ingrid and placed her head and arms gingerly back on his chair. He pulled up his pants and tightened his belt an extra hole to compensate for the missing button. Then he placed an arm underneath each of Ingrid's and pulled her up to her feet. Picking her up with one arm under her knees and the other under her shoulders he carried her to her chair and sat her down. She didn`t wake up even as he pushed her lovely breasts back into the halter top. He manoeuvred the breasts about inside the green cotton top for a few minutes until he was satisfied that they were in approximately the correct place. Then he bent her arms onto the table and laid her head on the arms and this mimicked the position she had adopted earlier resting on his thighs.

After one quick glance at her to see that everything was as good as he could get it he went back to his seat and waited anxiously for her to wake up.

Steve was still staring at Ingrid with trepidation five minutes later when she groggily raised her head and stared at him with blue eyes that could transfix him. The blush started at her throat and spread a deep crimson up into her cheeks. With a dry cracking voice she started to speak as her eyes fell down to the desk before her, "Steve, I am so sorry. I just don`t know what came over me. I was so horny all of a sudden that I just needed that release. Please don`t report me. If you complain they will send me home and I really like it here. Please Steve, I am so sorry!"

Steve let out the breath he had been holding for what seemed hours. The relief washed over him like waves on a tropical beach. He cleared his throat before summoning his most manly of voices and said, "No problem Ingrid I enjoyed it. You don`t have to worry about me reporting anything as I would get in as much bother as you probably. Let`s just forget about the whole thing:"

Ingrid leapt from her chair and ran over to Steve. Throwing her arms around him she kissed him passionately on the lips before repeating her thanks over and over. After a few minutes Steve disengaged her arms and said, "Now let us get some work done please."

She returned to her seat and stared into the microscope that was set up on her desk. Steve picked up his half eaten sandwich and put it in his mouth. As he chewed he replayed the strange turn of events in his head as his scientific brain took over.

Ingrid had experienced a complete change in personality from the previous six months that he had worked with her. By a process of elimination he deduced that the only thing that had happened differently was that the spider had sprayed him. Was it possible that this liquid somehow affected a woman's sexuality, albeit temporarily. There was no similar reaction when Ingrid had hugged him in thanks for not reporting her.

Steve would definitely need to do more research. He picked up the small plastic container and peered in. On closer inspection he saw that the plastic walls were coated with the pale yellow liquid. This had obviously been ejected during the boxes transport through the postal system. Every jolt and bang causing the mother to spray a few droplets. Opening the container cautiously he led his finger run over the clear plastic sides to collect the liquid. He then smeared the liquid on his cheek. As a good scientist he would need to run an experiment. He walked over to Ingrid on the pretence of reviewing her studies. Ingrid showed no reaction and merely answered his questions on what she was doing.

Steve`s hypothesis from this was that to be potent enough the liquid had to be fresh. He turned this over in his brain as he tried to work out his next steps to prove his own deductions. Deciding to wait until the next day before going any further he told Ingrid he was leaving early. He packed up his things and left the lab. Cycling quickly, he was in his small apartment thirty minutes later. Pouring himself a cold beer from the fridge he used his analytic mind to hatch a plan to test his hypothesis.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The next day when Steve walked into the lab Ingrid was already there peering into her microscope and making notes on a pad she had to one side. He shut the door and with renewed confidence that he had gained from his secret weapon he spoke with no trace of his normal timid manner, "Good Morning Ingrid. I was thinking about what happened yesterday. I would like to discuss it with you, but not here. I would like to invite you to my apartment for dinner. Believe me this is a no strings attached offer. We just need to clear the air. OK?"

Ingrid blushed and replied, "I am not so sure that is such a good idea. I am so embarrassed by my behaviour."

Feeling emboldened Steve pushed home with his ace card, "I am sure it would be better if we discussed what happened between us rather than involve the ethics committee here in the University. Wouldn`t you agree? Plus, I live over the best Indian restaurant in town. Mr Singh is my landlord and a very good friend. We can order from the menu and exactly one hour later he will bring everything upstairs for us. I am sure you like Indian food."

Ingrid paused and Steve watched her swallow hard as she weighed up her options, before nodding.

Steve wrote his address down on a scrap of paper and handed it to her with a brisk, "Shall we say seven, with food at eight?"

Again no words, just a nod from Ingrid.

With the plan set in motion Steve and Ingrid sat and worked as normal for the next eight hours. No mention was made of the day before or the evening to come.

At five they left the lab and went to their separate homes with an agreement to meet at Steve`s apartment at seven o`clock.

Steve pedalled hastily through the town and was home in record time. He stripped off his clothes and took a long shower and shaved. Steve also masturbated in the shower thinking about Ingrid sucking his cock the day before. This action was more about prolonging his possible orgasm later, as it was about his sexual relief.

The apartment was clean and tidy as he had done most of the preparation the previous evening, this included clean sheets on the bed, that he hoped would get a lot of use later. He checked that the small plastic container was safe in his sock drawer and then he dressed in a casual shirt and slacks. Looking at his watch he saw that it was almost seven and the doorbell rang just as he was taking a beer from the fridge. Buzzing Ingrid up, he took a long draft of his beer.

Ingrid walked through the door looking absolutely fabulous. She was dressed in a light blue cotton summer dress with buttons all the way up the front. The neckline was cut in a deep V that exposed a tantalisingly good bit of cleavage. Her bare legs ended in blue three inch heels and she smiled shyly like a teenager on her first date as she sat in one of his old armchairs.

Steve handed her a menu from the restaurant downstairs and brought her a glass of wine. She made her selections and Steve used his mobile to pass his order onto Mr. Singh downstairs. They sat in silence for a few seconds before Steve excused himself, saying he had to use the bathroom. To reach the bathroom in the small apartment you had to walk through the bedroom.

Steve entered the bedroom and pulled the door shut behind him. He retrieved the small container from his sock drawer. Prising the lid open carefully he used one finger to coax the mother spider onto his middle finger. He stared at the spider which he kept a few inches from his face. Then he slammed his hand down loudly on the chest of drawers where he had hidden the box of spiders. True to form a small spray shot from the spider and ten or so droplets landed on Steve`s face. He quickly flushed the toilet to perpetuate his ruse before going back to the lounge.

Ingrid looked up at him and said "What was that bang?"

Steve had covered everything in his plan and so replied casually, "The bathroom door sticks and sometimes you have to hit it. Sorry if I scared you! More wine?"

ColonelB
ColonelB
245 Followers
12