The Opposite of Arachnophobia

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ingrid was apparently nervous as she had finished her wine in the short time he was gone and she readily agreed, "Yes please Steve."

Taking his time he poured the wine and brought it to her. He leant in close to her as he placed it on the small table next to her chair. Standing up straight he watched as her eyes appeared to cloud over and her brow crinkled into a frown. Her breathing increased and then she studied him, a puzzled look on her face as her tongue poked out slightly and ran over her dry lips.

Steve walked backwards towards his own armchair. He never took his eyes off of the pretty Norwegian who was definitely experiencing a similar reaction to the spiders spray as she had yesterday. She was nearly panting now and Steve thought she was probably fighting internally the involuntary urges that the spray were causing. She was gripping the arms of the chair as if to physically prevent them disappearing under the cotton dress to relieve the intense arousal she was feeling.

Fortunately for Steve the aphrodisiac in the spider's secretion was powerful enough to overcome her inhibitions and her hands released the arms of the chair and she stared at him as she slowly began to undo the buttons on her dress. The look in her eyes reminded Steve of stories he had heard of World War one veterans who had a thousand yard stare.

Once all of the buttons were undone she pulled the two sides of the dress apart and Steve was greeted with a fantastic view of a diaphanous bra and panties set in pale blue. The material was so thin that Steve could easily see that her mound was bare and that her nipples were erect and pushing against the material of her bra.

Licking her lips, Steve watched in fascination as her hand slipped under the waistband of the skimpy panties and Ingrid started to stimulate her clitoris with two fingers. Ingrid slipped slightly down in the chair and eased her legs wider as the two fingers caressed her gash before she gasped as she pushed them into the wet tunnel between her legs. Her other hand was now busy pinching and pulling on one nipple through the thin silk of the bra.

Steve decided it was time for the next step in the experiment. Would she respond to commands or was she completely in control of what she did and when.

"Take off your panties," Steve said breathlessly. He was turned on beyond belief and his slacks were tenting as his penis was now rock hard.

Steve smiled as Ingrid placed a thumb to each side of the panties and raising her legs she eased them down over her knees and then ankles before flinging them to one side.

"Open your legs wider Ingrid. Put them on the arms of the chair and slip two fingers inside you as deep as you can."

Ingrid followed his instructions exactly and Steve watched two of her fingers slip between her shiny, puffy lips right up to the third knuckle. Ingrid was moaning softly now as Steve instructed her, "Now rub your clit as hard as possible."

Ingrid`s hand was a blur as two fingers pressed hard on the red, angry knot at the top of her slit and within seconds she was screaming her orgasm to the ceiling. As the aftershocks wracked her body Steve hastily stripped his clothes off and his erection bounced into view. He walked across to where Ingrid was sitting, and holding his dick in one hand he told her, "Lick my cock Ingrid. See the pre-come there? Lick it off," Ingrid leaned forward and her tongue ran gently along the tip of his cock gathering up the drops of pre-come that had accumulated there.

"Now take me completely in your mouth," Steve urged, his excitement building. Ingrid moved slightly to get a better angle before Steve saw his dick disappear quickly between those lush red lips. Ingrid gagged slightly as her nose nestled into Steve`s pubic hair indicating that his entire length was in her mouth, and a small part probably in her throat.

Steve knew he wanted to fuck her before the spell was broken so he pulled his dick out and with baited breath he said, "Turn round and bend over the arm of the chair. I want to fuck you Ingrid!"

Ingrid was like a sex toy, she said not a word as she followed explicitly every order from her puppet master. With her wonderful heart shaped arse staring up at him Steve lined up his cock with one hand before feeding it in to her warm, wet tunnel as his hips thrust forwards. Steve felt her wetness. Mary had never been this wet or aroused with him, and this felt so good as Ingrid contracted her vaginal muscles to grip his meaty invader. After a second's pause Steve began to slide in and out, varying the speed and direction of each thrust and feeling Ingrid forcibly pushing back against him.

Steve`s pre-date wank in the shower enabled him to continue longer than he had ever managed before and Ingrid grunted her way through two more orgasm`s before Steve felt the warmth spread from his balls and his cock produced a violent spasm as he ejaculated deep into Ingrid and coated the walls of her vagina with his seed. Steve continued to pump in and out even after coming until the sensitivity of his penis forced him to stop. Ingrid collapsed into the chair asleep and Steve stood and walked back to his own chair.

He quickly donned a strategically placed set of sweats as he heard a gentle knock on the door as Mr. Singh arrived with the food. Steve grabbed the bag without letting Mr. Singh see too much of the room behind and they agreed he would settle up tomorrow. Closing the door behind him he placed the food in the kitchen and went to wait for Ingrid to wake up.

First though he wanted to see if the last part of his plan would work. This entailed getting sprayed again. Just as he slammed his hand hard on the chest of drawers and the spider spat more droplets onto his face he heard Ingrid call his name. After first replacing the spider in the container and the container in the draw he went back to the room. Ingrid was frantically trying to do the buttons back up on her dress as Steve walked towards her and tenderly stilled her hands. He leaned into kiss her and watched her eyes glass over once more.

Steve undid the two buttons she had managed to fasten and pulled the dress from her shoulders. He released the clasp on her bra with no resistance and she was now standing completely naked in the middle of his lounge. Placing two hands on her shoulders he exerted gentle pressure until she fell to her knees. He pulled the pants of his sweats down and his revitalised erection nearly hit Ingrid in the eye. She greedily sucked him into her mouth and whilst stimulating his shaft with short strokes of one hand she lavished his cock with her tongue. Ingrid was a skilled cock sucker and Steve decided to let her go to the finish as the sensations she was sending through his body were so intense. Five minutes later and he felt his knees begin to shake and his balls constricted and he shot three large dollops of come into Ingrid`s waiting mouth.

Once he had come Ingrid seemed to drift off again. It appeared that the trigger for her short coma was his ejaculation and not her climax. This was another fact that Steve filed away as research in his brain. Steve picked up the naked girl and carried her through to the bedroom, laying her on the crisp, white, freshly laundered sheets.

Again he made the spider spray his face before joining Ingrid on the bed. This time when she stirred there was no questioning of what had happened and Steve fucked her for the third time that evening. It was apparent that the spider`s secretions not only increased the woman`s arousal but also the males ability to perform.

Steve followed the same procedure another three times before he fell into an exhausted sleep. In his wildest dreams he had never managed to come seven times in one night. When he woke up at around four he found the bed empty and Ingrid had left the flat. He had the crazy thought that his kitchen was full of uneaten Indian food before he drifted off to sleep again.

His alarm woke him at eight and he made his way unsteadily to the shower. The sexual gymnastics had taken a toll on his body and every muscle ached. He looked down at his dick that was really showing signs that it had been overused. It was red and sore and Steve had to take very serious care when washing his man parts in the shower.

Dressing quickly he took his bike down to the street and rode like a man possessed through the busy streets to work. When he arrived in the lab it was empty. No Ingrid. He was writing some notes about an hour later when there was a knock on the door. Opening it he saw Mrs. Smith from the HR department and his heart dropped. Had Ingrid made an allegation against him?

Mrs. Smith was a big buxom lady in her fifties and Steve and she had always been on friendly terms so he greeted her warmly, "Hello Joyce what brings you down here to my lab of siders." He also knew she wouldn`t enter as she was petrified of spiders.

"Sadly I have some bad news Steve. Ingrid had a personal family problem back in Oslo and she has quit and left us with no notice. I can get you a replacement, she just arrived and is settling into her dorm. I will send her to you in an hour or so. Sorry for the inconvenience, but you know that these things can happen." With that she turned on her heel and walked off.

Steve was just completing his report on the new Brazilian spider, minus the sex part, when there was a knock on the door. Steve opened the door to reveal a small girl in her twenties. She asked politely, "Mr. Briggs?"

"Call me Steve please. Mr Briggs is my father."

"My name is Mia, and Mrs. Smith has told me I am allocated to you as an assistant as your last assistant had family problems and left. I am from Madrid University where I specialised in Arachnids."

Steve studied the girl. Long black hair cascaded in shiny locks way past her shoulders. Her green eyes shone brightly in the neon lamps of the lab. Her large breasts were bulging out her thin red T-shirt. Her shapely body was clad in just the T-shirt and a long flowing skirt that hid her legs quite effectively.

Steve smiled maliciously as he opened the door wide and ushered her in saying, "Welcome to my web Mia. I am sure we will have lots of fun together!"

The End

12