The Opposite of Karma - Naked Ned

Story Info
Ned gets exposed a lot. I mean a lot a lot.
11.7k words
4.26
9.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone in this story is 18 years old or older.

This story is not intended to mirror reality. It is hopefully a way over the top humiliation story.

Humiliation in fantasy land is humiliating, but not traumatic if you get my drift.

Ned Hayes was sitting on the beach for the fifth day in a row. He wasn't so much bored as he was frustrated. Here he was, 18 years old, alone on a beach during Spring Break.

His mother and her latest boyfriend were off doing whatever it was they were doing. Sex or shopping was his best guess. So here he sat, watching a parade of ridiculously hot women stroll past. Sure, some were in their twenties or thirties, but he knew some of them had to be his age. But as much as he stared at all of them, not one gave him a second glance.

And why would they? At 5' 6" with a body that lacked any real definition, he didn't exactly stand out.

He thought about his brother Mark, all 6' of him, in his last year of college, probably on another beach somewhere, with beautiful women just lining up to sleep with him. The fact that Mark was an asshole didn't ever seem to be a factor in his ability to attract women.

Mark had been 5' 6" his sophomore year of high school, but a couple of growth spurts had him at 5'11" by the time he graduated high school.

Ned had been 5'4" as a sophomore, 5' 5" as a junior and now, 5'6" as a senior. At this rate he might hit 6' when he graduated...from college.

And he thought about Becky, his stepsister and her two friends Rachel and Lauren. He could be on yet another beach with them and his Dad and stepmom Claire right now, but that had it's own drawbacks. First of all, Becky and her pals treated him like he was three years younger than they were even though they were the same age. True or not, he was sure that this was because of his height.

His father, constantly chided him for not being tougher, more of a man, like his brother. And his stepmother enjoyed demeaning him, seeing him as a stand in for his mother, whom she did not get along with.

So no, that beach would be no better than this one. Oh well, he couldn't deny he was getting a killer tan.

As Ned sat on that beach watching all the beautiful, practically naked ladies walk by, he had just one wish, that before the school year ended, at least one girl would see him naked and be happy with what she saw.

Ned's wish would soon be granted, a hundred times over.

"Moon McNally," oh how he used to hate that name.

Spring break for Moon certainly didn't involve any beaches.

Just double shifts in the kitchen of his uncle's restaurant along with his two kid sisters, who both waitressed there, like him, every spring break and summer to make as much money as they could to help out their mother with rent and expenses.

He was an assistant coach now, but he'd carried that name ever since his senior year of high school. For Moon, college had never been an option. Nobody in his family ever gave college a thought, because it was not affordable and not practical.

Yep, he came from a poor family that attended a school chocked full of well to do families.

That is why even now, it bothered him so much that he had been picked on way back then.

And his had not been a random selection. No, those kids knew there might be repercussions, but the calculation was made that if their victim was a poor kid, a scholarship kid, well that kid would have no power to do anything about it.

And they were right.

It was late in the school year on what was called, appropriately enough, "Senior Day."

In May, the Seniors had a "Fun Day," off campus, so "Senior Day" in late April was essentially a make up day for that day, held on a day when the other three grades were off.

The senior class was divided up into four groups for four different activities. For one group it was a dull as dirt discussion on the dangers of Social Media. This lecture was held in the auditorium.

For another it was a forum on sexual harassment, #me too, and gender rules and roles. This lecture was incorporated into PE and was held in the two gyms, first for the boys and then for the girls. For yet another group it was a forum on how to survive college and how to get and keep a job. This was held in individual classrooms, not as a group. Finally, there was a lunch/free period added to the rotation.

The senior class consisted of 528 students, so approximately 130 students per group.

When Moon, Bobby, it was still Bobby back then, was called to the Principals office he thought it was to get some satisfaction, to see those other kids punished.

The room was crowded. His mother was there, father long out of the picture. And then there were the four other Seniors and their parents.

Two of the dads were busy tapping on their phones and a third was actually having a conversation on his, holding up a finger to the group as if to say "just give me a minute."

The principal explained to Bobby, that the four perpetrators were very, very sorry.

"They also would like to apologize to you right now, individually," he said. He put special emphasis on the word individually, as if he was really laying down the law here.

The two girls went first and told Bobby how truly sorry they were. And to anyone listening, they sounded sincere, but Bobby could see a sparkle in their eyes that belied their apologies.

The first boy mumbled out a quick "sorry" that made the principal role his eyes and sigh.

The second boy stood up and strode over to Bobby and using the nickname that was already taking hold, smiled and said, "Sorry Moon. Sorry that we stripped off your gym shorts and tossed you out of the gym causing you to moon half the school. It brought joy to a lot of people though, so I hope you can get over it."

The two girls giggled a bit at this as this last boy stuck out his hand for Bobby to shake.

Bobby just stared at him until the boys father asked, "okay, are we done here?"

And indeed they were. Those four students went on to the Ivy leagues and Bobby acquired a new nickname.

The boy who gave that last apology was Mark Hayes and the father who had raised his finger while on a call and asked if they were done, was, of course, Mark's father.

Senior day, four years later.

While some of the teachers remained, the entire administration had turned over.

Moon had worked a few different jobs since graduating from High School, but this year he had landed himself a job right back here as an assistant coach/PE instructor.

Mark Hayes was about to graduate from Yale or Princeton or wherever.

His parents had divorced and his little brother Ned lived with his mother and was now himself a senior at the same High School.

It had been a good year for Moon, but whenever he saw Senior Day on a calendar, he experienced a little PTSD. Sure it had been four years, but Moon couldn't let it go, the humiliation festered.

When he came across the name Ned Hayes on his class roster that first day of school, his mind immediately went to Senior Day and a chance for retribution

Moon's twin sisters, though not identical twins, Shannon and Patty were also seniors this year. They were a close knit family and Moon enjoyed seeing them everyday. Shannon was the athlete, 5'9", muscular and a star volleyball player. Patty, a bit shorter at 5'7" had a more buxom figure. Shannon was dirty blond, while Patty's red hair was hard to miss.

When the "incident" had happened, they had teased Moon mercilessly for months, but eventually let it go. And now, they were all too eager to help him extract some revenge!

Senior year of high school had been all right for Ned Hayes. He hated that so many girls were taller than he was. Annie Carter had asked him to go to a party this coming weekend and he had turned her down for no other reason than she was a couple inches taller than he was.

That might have been why he had such a crush on Jenny Adams. She was cute and an inch shorter than he was. But she was also cute enough to be popular and attract the attention of lots of boys, boys who were way cooler than he was.

He'd worried about his step sister Becky when the school year began. She was also a senior this year and he was constantly on guard for the teasing that came his way from her and her friends. The teasing had been relentless when her mom and his dad first got married. He had to stay at their house whenever his mom went out of town, which was a lot, and inevitably Becky would host slumber parties on those nights, and "pick on Ned" was always one of the night's main activities. An activity his step mother encouraged.

But at school, Becky, Rachel and Lauren mostly just ignored him.

So on this Senior Day, he was feeling pretty good as he stood in line to file into the boy's gym, especially since he had just spied Jenny in line to enter the girl's gym. He waved at her and got a smile and a wave back! He hadn't even noticed Annie, a few girls back, glowering at him.

He was distracted by yelling to his right and turned to see one of the other groups filing into the Auditorium for their assembly. He saw Becky and her cohort, but as usual, they just ignored him.

.

Finally the gym doors opened and everybody piled in. The plan was to "suit up" and then head for the bleachers. The boys would get the talk first and then do calisthenics, while the girls would do gymnastics first and then get the lecture.

So there were all the boys in their white t-shirts and blue shorts making their way to the bleachers. Soon the lecture was underway.

Coach had warned them that he would not tolerate any foolishness and that he and his assistant, Mr. McNally would be watching. Needless to say, high school boys do not make for the most receptive audience in any circumstance, let alone one that involves a lecture on sex.

There had already been a few warnings when all of the sudden the boy in front of Ned grabbed the back of his head and let out a scream and turned angrily to Ned and yelled, "cut it out!"

Ned was confused.

The lecture stopped and a furious Coach demanded to know what was going on.

The boy insisted that Ned had whacked him on the back of his head.

Ned and two of his friends denied this, but another boy insisted that he had seen Ned do it.

Moon told the coach that he had seen it as well and that Ned was lying.

"Okay then, you," he said, pointing at Ned, "Principal's office now!"

Moon was excited, his plan was working well so far. This is more or less what had happened to him three years ago. He had been set up in the same way he had just set up Ned and was sent to the principal's office.

When the coach's star basketball player, Mark Hayes, escorted him out of the Gym, Mark's buddy and their girlfriends were waiting and pantsed Moon in front of all the students in the quad and then dragged him over to the girls gym and threw him inside and held the door shut.

Moon shook his head tamping down the memory. Ned was pleading his case when Moon spoke again. "Hey coach, instead of sending him to the Principal's office, why not just send him over to the girl's gym?"

Well this got a smile from the coach. This was one of his favorite punishments. His wife as it happened was the girl's coach. She knew if a boy was sent over, her job was to heap as much embarrassment on him as possible.

"Mr. McNally, would you be so kind to escort this young man to Coach Amy at the girl's gym."

While many of the other boys hooted and laughed, Moon gripped Ned by the shoulder and guided him towards the door.

Once out of the gym, Ned started to plead his case with Moon. Moon wasn't listening. He was more interested in the students out on the quad who were taking an interest in them, but really just in Ned.

"Ooh, somebody's in trouble!"

"Hey sexy, nice legs!"

"Oh just you wait," thought Moon.

While the two gyms shared an interior wall, the doors to each gym were as far from each other as they could be, giving Ned plenty of time to ratchet up his anxiety.

"Now let me give you a tip," Moon said, "my sister Shannon assists Coach Amy in there, and she isn't nearly as nice as I am, so behave yourself."

Moon opened the door to the girls gym and ushered Ned inside.

Any hope Ned had of this being a low key affair, died when all activity ceased as they walked in. The girls stopped and looked curiously at Ned. Not aware of the coaches "punishment," they couldn't fathom why he was there.

Ned noticed that they were dressed similarly to him. Instead of white t-shirts, they wore white blouses and instead of blue shorts, they wore blue pleated skirts. It was actually a good look.

He wondered if they wore some kind of jock strap like he did.

"Special Delivery," Moon called out.

"Well, well, what do we have here?"

Ned heard the voice, but couldn't locate where it was coming from.

Then he saw a woman step away from a group of girls.

"What's this one done?" Coach Amy asked. She was a very attractive woman, and not surprisingly very fit looking.

"He was very disrespectful to our speaker," Moon answered.

"Okay, well leave him with us and we'll teach him some manners.

You can start by taking off your shoes young man, I don't need you tracking any dirt in here from the outside."

Ned did as he was told and then just stood there. All the girls were just staring at him.

"I know" he thought, "I can't figure out why I'm here either."

Shannon eyed Ned. She was excited to play her part.

The coach had Ned line up with all the girls and do gymnastics. Often this was all it took to humiliate the boys sent over to her as they just couldn't keep up and looked ridiculous in the process.

Ned actually held his own and yet anyone could see that he was still very uncomfortable.

That was okay with Coach Amy and Shannon, because they new the best was yet to come.

The rope climbing challenge.

Coach Amy knew that right now, today, many girls had more upper body strength than the boys.

Typically, this was true of younger boys, say freshmen and some sophomores, but Ned did not look like he worked out, so they felt fairly confident.

The gimmick was to challenge everyone to climb the rope using just their hands, no easy task.

Most fail, but it's the degree of failure that matters.

Shannon had already identified three girls who could do this easily and the plan was to have them go first and then have poor Ned go and flail around helplessly.

Today, of course, Shannon had a twist in mind, a twist that would really kick off operation "Naked Ned."

After Moon left Ned to his fate he walked towards the boy's gym, but he didn't go back in.

He kept walking, heading towards the Auditorium.

He looked at his watch and smiled. Four years ago this was right about when his humiliating experience was coming to an end. For Ned, he thought, it was just getting started.

"You come for me Hayes family, you get it back in spades."

One girl shot right up the rope, tapped the ceiling and came right back down. Everyone oohed and aahed and a few even applauded.

The second girl did almost as well, but when she jumped down, she landed funny and cried out in pain. When she tried to walk, she winced and had to hop on her good leg.

"C'mon," Coach Amy said, "we'd better take a look at that in my office. We might need to tape up your ankle."

As they walked away, the girl turned and gave Shannon a wink.

The third girl tired just before the ceiling and came back down.

"Okay," said Shannon as she clapped her hands, "Ned, you're up. Show these young ladies how a man does it!"

Ned leapt up. He couldn't remember the last time he had climbed a rope, but he was confident that if these three girls could do it, certainly he could.

He stood there and looked up at the ceiling which suddenly looked very far away.

He grabbed the rope with both hands and proceeded to climb hand over hand.

He couldn't believe how hard it was. After going about three feet, he clenched the rope with his legs.

No legs, yelled Shannon, as she gave him a swift smack on the butt. This drew a few snickers from the crowd.

Ned grunted and tried again, he had gone another foot when his whole body went limp and he just dangled there.

"Now or never," thought Shannon as she reached up and pulled his shorts clean off.

It took Ned a second to realize what just happened. He was so focused on trying to go upward or at least not to fall, that it wasn't until the laughter started that he knew something was wrong.

Even then, his mind couldn't quite grasp it. He had viewed Shannon more as a teacher or coach than as just another student, so it didn't compute that she would do this.

And then it was just just too much to take in, that his butt was completely exposed to every girl in the gym. But it was, and the longer he twisted on this rope, the better everyone's view. And what a view. Ned's butt was probably his best feature. Both butt cheeks looked like over inflated balloons and his spring break tan made his bright white ass that much more comical.

Shannon's hope was that he would be so embarrassed that he would run straight out of the gym.

That obviously wasn't going to happen. He was clinging to the rope as if it none of this would be real unless his feet touched the ground.

Plan B was to chase him out of the gym before Coach Amy came back, but between Ned not coming down and and the laughter getting louder and louder, plan B wasn't looking too good either.

Sure enough, Coach Amy came out, caught one look at Ned and to her surprise as well as everyone else's, she started laughing.

She knew she needed to take control of the situation, but it was just such a funny sight, that bright white butt spinning slowly in a circle.

Her laughter made everyone else laugh even more.

"Finally, she caught her breath and asked, "Shannon, what the hell?"

Shannon smiled and shrugged, "not sure Coach, he was climbing the rope and his shorts just came off."

This explanation elicited a few snickers, but no one was going to rat Shannon out.

Coach Amy didn't believe her for a second, but she didn't much care either.

"Get down from there," she snapped at Ned, who immediately leapt to the floor.

"Put your damn shorts back on," she barked, acting as if this was all Ned's fault.

Ned looked frantically around, but couldn't locate them.

Shannon also couldn't see them anywhere and let out a little giggle. Maybe their plans weren't foiled after all.

"I can't find them." Ned screamed. This elicited more laughter from the crowd.

Annie wasn't laughing at least not outwardly. She was quite proud of herself. During all the commotion she had scooped up Ned's shorts and tucked them into the back of her skirt, hidden by her untucked blouse. She signaled as much to Shannon, who gave her an approving nod.

"That'll teach you to turn me down for a date," Annie thought.

"Oh good grief," Coach Amy said, "can someone go to the locker room and find this boy a skirt so we can send him back to the boy's gym."

Ned was mortified by the thought. This did not strike him as a good solution.

His shorts had to here somewhere!

"NO!," he yelled, surprising everyone including himself.

His mother was always criticizing him for not standing up for himself more. "You don't ask, you don't get." "Actually," she said, "if you don't DEMAND, you don't get."

So Ned, said "no" to the skirt and demanded his shorts be located!

The gym got very quiet.

"Oh you're demanding are you?" asked Coach Amy. "Well geez, that changes everything."

She gave Ned a tight little smile and he knew that he had made a mistake.

"You are thinking that there are only two choices, skirt or shorts, but there's a third option here."

Ned waited for her to go on, but she was waiting for him to figure it out. There was tittering from the crowd as some got there before Ned.