The Opposite of Karma - Naked Ned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I just send him back as is" Shannon asked, hoping against hope that Coach Amy would say yes.

Ned's eyes grew wide and he called out "NO, NO, skirt, I'll take the skirt."

"Well now I'm not so sure," Coach Amy said.

Shannon, knowing the coach well enough to know where this would end up, sidled up to Annie and asked, "I may need your help in a few minutes, are you game?"

Annie was game.

A skirt was found for Ned, and while a big to do was being made of Ned's skirt fitting,

Annie lined up a few recruits.

"Okay," Coach Amy said, "Shannon will you take Ned...wina back to the boy's gym?"

"Yes ma'am," said Shannon. And just like Moon earlier, she grabbed him by the shoulder and steered him towards the door. Just then, Annie and about six other girls surrounded Ned and started laughing and giggling and then shouting, "bye, bye bye Nedwina."

Annie came right up on his other side and whispered in his ear, "don't worry Ned, we won't let them send you back in a skirt."

Ned started to say thanks, but then the gym door opened and the skirt was pulled down and off and Ned's "Thank You" turned into a "NOoooo."

Suddenly he was outside again, this time with just a t-shirt and a jock strap on. It didn't even take a nano second for most of the students out on the quad to notice. Ned looked around wild eyed. His instinct told him to turn and run back into the gym, but how was that a solution, how would that be any better? So he just dumbly let himself be guided along by Shannon.

***

Patty and a few friends that she had tipped off were anxiously waiting outside the girl's gym for what seemed like hours but in fact had been about 15 minutes. Then, just like that, the door opened and out stepped Shannon with Ned in tow.

Until that moment, Patty wasn't sure any of this was actually going to happen. Sure they had planned and planned, but any number of things could go wrong. Just one teacher taking control could shut the whole thing down. Moon had warned them about this, but also allowed that teachers were over worked and micro-managed and didn't take on anymore than they had too.

"Just offer them a solution that doesn't involve them and they will jump at it every time."

Patty knew that this would soon be put to the test and she was ready to play her part.

The next task was to get Ned over to the auditorium, but the plan was to linger out here just a little bit to let Ned marinate in his awkwardness and, of course, to relieve him of more clothing.

Ned did indeed feel awkward. He was trying to cover himself as much as possible, but it was hopeless. With Shannon's firm grip on one arm, he really only had one hand free. If he pulled down on the front of his shirt, his butt was fully exposed and if he pulled the back side to cover his very exposed ass, then he was highlighting his front, which although covered, still felt funny to leave otherwise exposed.

He cursed himself for not wearing a longer t-shirt.

All of his flailing just highlighted how vulnerable he was.

Someone reached out and gave his butt a tentative slap.

Ned reacted like he'd been shot. His over reaction caused those around him to laugh and also brought him more attention from people who hadn't yet noticed him.

At this point, it was time for two of Patty's friends to play their parts and they did so expertly.

They were Jessie and Robin, and they were each quite cute. Any other time, Ned would have welcomed their attention. Actually, even now he did, because they appeared sympathetic and offered to help.

"What if we stretch out your t-shirt, so that it works more like a dress? If we both pull, Robin on the front and me on the back, maybe we can get you covered."

First a skirt, now a dress, but this time Ned was not about to be picky.

He found his voice for the first time since he'd left the gym. "Yes, yes, let's try it!"

Jessie smiled at him and then stepped behind him.

She tried and failed to stifle a laugh when she was staring right at his cute little butt.

"Okay," she called out, "One, two three!"

With that Jessie in back and Robin in front pulled mightily on Ned's shirt.

Ned felt it in his shoulders and worked hard to stand straight.

"Okay," Jessie said, "that bought us about two inches. I think one more good pull will do it."

Once again, the countdown began and Ned braced himself.

"One," Shannon let go of Ned's arm.

"Two," Jessie winked at Robin who smiled devilishly in return.

"Three," and with that, instead of pulling down the girls pulled up.

By the time Ned registered what was happening, it was too late. He frantically tried to lock his arms and then grab for the shirt but to no avail, it was gone.

The two girls ran off laughing each still holding onto the shirt.

This added exposure brought a roar of laughter from the gathered crowd and again, alerted more to the fact that something was going on.

It also, finally, got the attention of the one teacher who was outside.

Mr. Williams had pulled the short straw for senior day. He was the token authority figure out on the quad.

He heard the noise and looked over across the way. He then did a double take.

Much like Ned, he was having trouble taking this in. As best he could tell, there was a naked student running around.

Mr. Williams was a new teacher, and he had absolutely no idea what he was supposed to do about this, but he knew it was going to fall to him to handle it. He blinked very slowly and was disappointed to see that the naked student was still there when he opened his eyes.

Had Ned been able to read Mr. Williams thoughts, he might have corrected him that he wasn't totally naked, but in fact it sure felt that way. A minute ago he felt totally exposed, but now, well lets just say he was really missing that T-shirt!

He felt Shannon clamp back down on his right arm and another girl, Patty, Shannon's sister if he wasn't mistaken, grabbed his left.

They were turning him around when they were confronted by a bewildered Mr. Williams.

"What is going on here? Why is this student naked?

"Oh my gosh, it's a long story," Shannon replied, guessing correctly that he wouldn't want to hear it.

She tried to mirror his bewilderment, as if to imply that they were in this crazy situation together.

She knew a lie would cause Ned to protest, so she went with the truth(ish).

"This boy is a bit of a troublemaker and was sent to the girl's gym as a sort of punishment.

While in there, his shorts sort of went missing. We offered him a skirt, but that just upset him, so I was taking him back to the boy's gym when we got waylaid by this mob."

And with this she made a sweeping gesture towards all the students surrounding them, hoping to imply that everything that happened since was on him, Mr. Williams, the teacher, the one in charge.

Now it was Patty's turn.

"We were going to take him back to the boys gym, but he'd be so embarrassed walking in like this, (and here Ned without even realizing he was doing it shook his head up and down in agreement) so we were going to take him to the prop room in the auditorium, where they keep all the costumes. They did Grease last year, we're hoping to find him a t-shirt and a pair of jeans."

"But there is a class is in there," Mr Williams almost shouted, with just a hint of panic in his voice, "like I don't know, maybe 200 kids!"

"Yes," said Patty patiently as if to calm him down. "That's why we will take him around the back and enter through the back door. The prop room is back there. No one else will see us."

"Right, yes, um good," said Mr. Williams as he raked his fingers through his hair.

Another minute or two and this would no longer be his problem.

"Okay, yes, get going."

As they walked towards the Auditorium, both girls let out long sighs of relief. They had not failed. Their brother would be so happy!

Feeling a bit euphoric, Patty turned her attention to Ned.

"So how's your day going so far, are you having fun?"

Ned just stared up at her.

She threw her head back and laughed. "Well I'm having fun! How about you Shannon, are you having fun?"

Shannon let out a little chuckle, "so much fun."

True to their word, they walked around to the back of the auditorium. "Maybe, thought Ned, maybe fun time is really over." It turned out that the back door was really a side door that was propped open with a little rock. Patty opened the door, tossed aside the rock and Ned was ushered inside.

It was a bit unnerving as Ned was immediately hit with the sound of laughter. He was so accustomed to laughter being directed at him now, that he flinched a bit. But no, he was just hearing the audience reacting to something the speaker on stage was saying.

He couldn't see any of this just as they couldn't see him. Still, his level of vulnerability kicked up a notch.

He relaxed a little when Shannon said, "let's go find you those clothes."

They walked through some black curtains and Ned stopped short. He caught his first glimpse of the audience. There were indeed a large number of students sitting there.

Fortunately, he was hidden in shadow, but still, red alert!

"Oh no," Patty said, "it looks like we entered on the wrong side! Oh well. Why don't you just run over there and get what you need."

Ned could indeed see a room across the way and he could see racks and racks of clothes. He ached for them.

"We can go back out and around to the other side door." Ned suggested.

"Hmm," said Shannon, "we could, but we closed it behind us and it's alarmed now. If we push it open now it will set off the alarm."

Ned shuddered at the thought of the whole school filing outside, himself included.

Shannon, reading his mind, laughed a bit. "Oh don't think we didn't think of that, but Moon said it would be too quick."

Ned was just starting to absorb the implications of what Shannon had just said when Patty interjected.

"Oh look," there is a way over there with out Ned having to go across the stage."

Ned raced over. Sure enough, there was a path behind the curtain.

"Oh thank God," said Ned as he took a step forward. But then Patty, blocked his path and Shannon grabbed his arm again.

"Not so fast Neddy. We need one last thing from you before we let you go."

Ned, leaning to look past Patty, towards salvation, distractedly asked what.

When she didn't answer, he refocused and looked back at her. She smiled and looked down. Not down at the floor, just...

"Oh c'mon," he said.

Patty laughed. "Oh Ned, have a heart, our fun is almost over."

"Please," he said.

"I'm afraid it's non-negotiable."

Ned tried to push Patty out of the way, but Shannon twisted him around and put him in a headlock.

"Bad boy, Ned. Try something like that again and we throw you right on that stage. Is that what you want?"

Ned vigorously shook his head no.

"No, I didn't think so. Now c'mon Ned, we could have taken that jock strap off ages ago. Heck, Patty could peel it off right now. But we want to see you do it."

"Why should I?" said Ned.

Both girls looked towards the stage as if to answer.

If you do it, we'll escort you to the prop room.

Shannon let Ned go and they watched as Ned thought it through.

After a minute, Ned let out a long sigh and reached for the waistband of his jock strap.

Ned was going to plead one more time, but the fact that Shannon and Patty were both staring at his crotch gave him the answer he needed.

He pulled it down to his lower thighs and then let gravity do the rest, so that he could more quickly cover himself with his hands.

Too late, both girls had big smiles on their faces and Patty even let out a loud snort and then quickly covered her mouth as she heard the speaker pause in their remarks.

"Oh my God," Shannon said, "I sure hope you haven't hit puberty yet."

As Ned stood there, hands easily covering everything he wanted to cover, Shannon said, "God I'd like to take you back to the Girl's gym right now, they would love this."

Ned shuddered at the thought of actually being naked in front of so many people!

"Oh don't worry, no time for that now, lets get this show on the road."

They each grabbed an arm and started to escort Ned.

He looked back forlornly at his last piece of clothing, causing Patty to look back as well.

She then smiled and whispered to Shannon, "hold up I have an idea."

She practically skipped back to the jock strap, picked it up and sauntered back, a gleam in her eye.

She again grabbed the one arm she had been holding and pulled it behind Ned's back.

Shannon did likewise and Patty used the jock strap to tie Ned's hands behind his back.

Shannon gave Patty a quick high five.

Ned, tested his bonds and just as he suspected, because of the elasticity, he figured he could wriggle out of these in less than 30 seconds, but he kept that knowledge to himself.

As they got about halfway across the stage, behind the curtain, Shannon stopped and said to Ned, " just remember, both side doors are alarmed, so when you leave, you'll want to go down the main aisle."

Ned nodded, once he had some clothes on, he didn't care how he exited the building.

And then Shannon said in way, way too loud a voice, "Ned! Ned! And then Patty joined in, Ned! Ned! NED!! NED!!

Ms. Dalton was sitting in the back of the auditorium with her ear buds in, video chatting with her boyfriend who worked from home.

She had drawn the short straw for this group of students.

Still, she was making the best of it. Ms. Dalton was 28 years old and had two more years of teaching experience than Mr. William's none.

Whereas he would have sat here, check that, sat with the students and been bored shitless,

she made sure they took up the first 10 or twelve rows, and then she sat on the last row, ensuring that no one could hear her or be behind her.

At the moment they were playing truth or dare. She had gotten him to strip, of course, and he had asked her for an upskirt photo, and then a picture of an exposed breast, (she had squatted behind the seat to do this).

She was just about to comply with his next request, to peel off her undies and place them in her purse for the rest of the day, when she caught something out of the corner of her eye. Someone had just sat down in the last row one aisle over.

Although he certainly couldn't hear her, he could see her and that meant the game was over.

She turned the screen in his direction and told her boyfriend that they would have to stop for now.

"Who's that?"

"No idea," she said. "No wait, that's Moon McNally," and here she giggled a little bit.

"What kind of name is Moon McNally?" He asked.

"Well," she said, drawing out 'well' so it sounded like 'wellllll,' "funny you should ask."

"Legend has it that the year before I got here he was stripped naked and locked in the girl's gym."

He laughed and she said. "I know, right, I would have given anything to have seen that!"

The speaker stopped speaking and the auditorium grew quiet as everyone tried to pinpoint where the noise was coming from. "NED!! NED!! NED"

And then suddenly, right at center stage, the curtains parted and the auditorium was silent no more.

Moon smiled and thought, God I love my sisters. He had to admit that the hands tied behind Ned's back, while not part of the plan, was an inspired improvisation.

Then he heard someone on the next aisle over call out, "HOLY SHIT" as she leapt to her feet.

Moon knew she was a teacher and was afraid she was going to race down the aisle and rescue Ned, but to his relief, she started laughing and saying "look at this, look at this" as she pointed her phone in Ned's direction.

Ned couldn't figure out why Shannon and Patsy would blow their cover by yelling his name so loudly. And then it happened, they each grabbed a handful of curtain and ran in opposite directions. They were still hidden from view as they ran, Ned decidedly was not.

He was staring straight out at a well over a hundred students staring back at him.

Stunned silence and then laughter, wave after wave of laughter.

Ned turned and took a few steps toward the door they had come in through, remembered Shannons warning and stopped. Then he remembered the room full of clothes and turned to go the other way. Then he saw that his way was blocked by some woman, must have been the speaker, saying "young man, young man!"

He feigned to get around her but saw that the door to the room full of clothes was closed. Undoubtedly locked he assumed (correctly).

This had all happened in about ten second's time and only now did Ned remember that his hands were tied behind his back.

He looked down at his exposed penis and then back at his audience causing an even bigger laugh, even cracking up the matronly speaker bearing down on him.

For what ever reason, he felt like it was important that this woman didn't grab him, so he fled, just as Shannon had suggested, straight up the main aisle.

Moon watched with great amusement as Ned ping ponged about the stage. He could tell the exact moment when Ned realized that the prop room was locked up tight.

"HOLY SHIT, babe, you've got to see this," Ms. Dalton screamed, "there is a naked student on the stage." She pointed her camera for him to see and then laughingly said, "record it, record it!"

As Ned raced up the aisle, he struggled to free his hands. Everyone was laughing and pointing and he was desperate to cover himself even if it would just be with his hands.

He had been correct in assuming it wouldn't take long to free his hands, but it was plenty long enough. One girl picked up the discarded jock and twirled it around delighted to have snagged such a wonderful memento.

Just as Ned worked them free he heard a familiar voice calling his name and his heart sank when he locked eyes with his stepsister Becky.

She was with Rachel and Lauren, girls he knew well, the girls who most often teased him when he slept over at Becky's. And here were all three, laughing and pointing. He knew in this moment, that the three of them would tease him unmercifully the next time they all ended up at Becky's and he wouldn't put it past them to create their own humiliating plans for him. But right now they appeared to be in heaven, all three laughing till they were crying, jumping up and down as if the Beatles had just taken the stage.

Up at the top of the aisle, he saw two things, a teacher and Moon. His instinct should have been to run straight to the teacher, Ms. Dalton, but something was off here. Moon had what looked like a towel outstretched, which surely signaled "come to me and I will cover your shame."

The teacher, on the other hand was laughing and pointing her phone at him just like so many other students.

Moon he had figured out was the catalyst for all his humiliation, so why would he help him now? For that matter, had Moon raced down and met him on stage, he could have been spared what had easily been the most humiliating experience of his life. So far.

He thought about just racing past both of them, but the outstretched towel was very seductive.

Realizing that if he ran past them, he would be exiting the auditorium still very much naked, he stopped in front of Moon, who wrapped the towel around Ned's waist.

Ned felt immediate relief, but then Moon gripped the back of his neck and steered him through the front entrance as if to signal that he wasn't through with him yet.

As she watched Ned and Moon exit the building, Ms. Dalton thought to herself, "huh, I guess maybe I should have done something there."

**

Once outside, Ned was suddenly very talkative. He was desperate to find out what was going on. All he could figure was that Moon had a vendetta against someone and had mistaken him for that person. Not that it mattered much now as he assumed his ordeal was over.