The Optometrist and I Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded but was still not overly happy at only seeing her 4 times a year. I didn't want to come off as pushy though so I agreed and gave her a big hug and picked her up off the ground and kissed her.

I knew I was going to see her again and it wasn't going to be in 3 months. We just had too much chemistry. I put her down, reached down and smacked her ass hard. I squeezed her tits and pinched her nipples making her gasp. I was starting to get hard again but her smarter head prevailed as she almost had to push me out the door ;) She kissed me and told me to email her as she shut the door and walked back in, walking kind of bow legged. I could see some of my cum leaking and trailing down her legs as she rushed to the bathroom. I laughed and went home, thinking about when I could see her again!

Epilogue:

That was the last time I saw Dr. Robbins. I think she realized that the course we were on was not sustainable. She took a job in another city when her husband was offered a promotion. She told me all this in an email and told me that she enjoyed her time with me but we can't see each other anymore. I was heartbroken, kind of, but by now my new confidence had continued to get me attention from girls my age and I was able to move on. With assistance from this girl that didn't like my cool reception to her attention. She made it her mission to basically "get me" and that led to some interesting experiences too.

Thanks for reading. I had wanted to write this all out for a long time but never found the time or motivation.

Cheers.

12