The Oracle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers

He slipped inside her, just like he had so many times before. Maria knew she had to assume the risk of pregnancy was there between them, but she wasn't sure. It didn't feel any different from when they'd done this consequence free just yesterday.

But after just a couple minutes, David pulled out and ejaculated across her thigh, the warm liquid hitting her a safe distance away from where it mustn't go. Maria tried not to telegraph her disappointment. She knew it might have gotten her off to feel that happen inside her, but they couldn't keep doing that.

"None of it got inside, right?" she asked, though she was pretty sure.

"No," he said. "None of it."

David went down on her and eventually brought her some pleasure, and she cleaned him up with her mouth, but they couldn't go back to intercourse after that.

Maria realized that they had trained Pavlovian responses into each other. He climaxed just from being inside her, and she climaxed from feeling him ejaculate inside her. And now they could hardly satisfy each other any other way. This was bad. This was really bad.

Whereas before, David had always pulled out well before his orgasm overcame him, now he was going right up to the brink, and it made Maria nervous. They couldn't afford to be playing that game.

When she told him this, he said, "I don't mean to, it just...comes on quickly sometimes I guess."

But it kept happening. They both knew they were walking a tightrope, and sooner or later they'd err on the side that would end up conceiving a child. Except David didn't seem as concerned about that anymore.

"I could get pregnant, David!" she said, trying to make it real for him.

"Yeah, so? You've dealt with it before," he said. "Like with that guy in high school, who you didn't even give a shit about."

"Yeah, and Toby was a mistake!" she said. It ended the argument, but Maria worried it wouldn't stick.

The end of the semester was approaching fast, and Maria did the math. There was no way she'd get her period again before summer break, and then they'd apart for months, leaving David alone on campus with a phone full of ex-girlfriends. Maria didn't want to end it on a sour note, but it seemed like sour notes were all they played lately.

One time, she could tell he was getting close to his peak, by the set of his jaw, the shortness of breath, the force of his thrusts into her. And then he stopped, holding her tight, breathing hard into her ear. Inside her, she could feel him swelling, throbbing.

"Did you cum?" she asked.

"You'd know if I did, wouldn't you?"

She was tired to him being cavalier about the risk she was primarily taking on, so the evasive answer didn't sit right.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"You're just soooo concerned about pregnancy, and yet you cum every time I ejaculate inside you. Heck, even when it's completely safe, it's not enough for you, you need to pretend like you're getting knocked up."

"That doesn't mean I actually want to get pregnant," she objected.

"Yeah, well, your actions tell a different story. All of this escalation, pushing boundaries, acting out scenarios where I promise to pull out and then don't. Every time I'm inside you, you do everything you can to try to make me spill in you."

And even as they're talking all of this through, he's still inside her, still rigid, still very much on edge, and Maria can feel that there's some truth behind her words. Her vaginal muscles keep squeezing down on him. His words send her hearth racing. And the fact is, he could cum inside her right now, and all her words would be hot air. She'd cum hard, and she knows it.

"I think we better stop for the night," she said.

He withdrew from her, leaving her with a shuddering empty sigh where he'd been. She got up and left, not seeing any way they could get back to normal that night. Normally she'd be fine sleeping over at his place, but not when he was in a mood like this. Not when she couldn't trust herself either.

Then it was the last night of the semester. Maria's mom would be there tomorrow afternoon to pick her up, and one way or another, Maria would be showered and ready to go by then.

She went to David's room. She didn't like where they'd left it the night before, couldn't leave it like that all summer. She owed him more than that. She deserved more herself.

He opened the door, and a shadow made it hard to read his expression. But he leaned down and kissed her there on the threshold, not caring who saw. She melted into it, breathless.

"Come on in," he said.

"I wanted to--" she began.

He pulled her close, smothering her words with a kiss. His touch on her chest ignited a fire behind her ribs. They had such power over each other by now. Maria had never felt something like this with anyone before.

They had loose ends left dangling from last night, but in the moment, that didn't matter. Their bodies had a dance to do, and knew all the moves without being told.

Before she knew it, they were in bed, pressing their flesh together hungrily, as if they could merge into one. She ran a hand through his curly hair, knowing she'd have to savor this memory all summer long.

And then he nudged his way inside her, and she opened herself to him, even though she wasn't sure yet whether this was the David who had frightened her before, or the David she could always trust to keep her safe.

She felt her interior muscles gripping him, tracing the shape of him inside her, as he pressed into her deeply. Please make this last, she thought. She didn't want to ponder the alternative. Even though her body was in high gear, racing to finish this. David slid in and out of her slowly, tenderly, and the conscious, teasing contact was driving her wild.

She could feel his intensity building and building, to near a boiling point, and then he stopped. He leaned back a little, his thighs propping up her buttocks a little as they stayed conjoined.

"Maria, I like you. I...really, really like you," David said.

She reached up for his face, but couldn't reach. He took her hand in his.

"Yeah, I can kinda tell," she said playfully. Then, "I like you too."

"I mean, I'm kinda going crazy here, as you might have noticed," he said. "If you like me the same way, if you want me the same way, I need you to want me with your whole self."

"I do," she said, though she wondered where he was headed with this. Wasn't he inside her unprotected right now? What more could he expect?

"Good, because I can't go on like this. Always holding back. Always being second to a guy you never cared about," he said.

His thumb brushed her erect nipple. Maria's breath caught, his touch igniting her. She struggled to make sense of his words.

"Just for once tonight, let's not hold back," he said.

Then she realized what he was saying. And nestled deep inside her, he could go through with it at any moment. She was starting to worry that the only way this could end safely was if she ended it now. But she trusted David; there had to be a way to talk him down from this.

Or he might just be playing out a fantasy to get her worked up. She remembered that time she'd "asked" him to pull out and he hadn't. God, it was intense. Maybe this was all role-play.

"But David...I could get pregnant," she said.

"We don't know how likely that is," he said. "I've never gotten a woman pregnant before. How do we know I even can?"

"There are tests..." she said. "I'm, like, really fertile. That's a fact. We'd really be taking a risk..."

"Look, I've been taking a risk every time we've been together. Every time, I've given you everything, and you could have done whatever with it," he said. "You've gotten pregnant before, and you've dealt with it before. It...it really gets to me that you were willing to go that far for a guy you didn't give a shit about, and not for me."

"I told you. Toby was a mistake!" she said. "David. Please. I can't have a baby right now."

"You say you're worried about getting pregnant, but every time we take a risk, you're all in," he said. "Even now. I can feel you squeezing me. Getting off on the idea of it."

Her hips longed to move against the rod inside of her, but she willed herself not to. Even so, she could feel the truth to his words. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing down on him, despite herself. She really was building up quickly to a massive orgasm. But she didn't want to damn herself. And that orgasm might be too much for David to handle. After all, he was probably waiting for just the right moment to cum with her, together.

His hand drifted down between them, his thumb finding her clit. She gritted her teeth, desperate not to let go.

"Let me be on top," she said, through her panting breaths.

They rolled, hardly parting in the process. She straddled him, guiding him up into her, knowing it was madness. This would be the time to stop, she thought. But it was more complicated than that.

Maybe being apart for the summer would be a good thing after all. They'd get a chance to back down from this cliff, and start over in the fall. But if she expected to keep him hooked, this would have to be intense, one way or another. Ideally not in a way that would have her giving birth next winter. But if it came to that...would it really be such a bad thing?

She shook her head, dismissing the distraction. She needed to concentrate on David. He was inside her again, unprotected, and could erupt at any time. But they were practiced at pleasuring each other now. She knew what he could take, and what it was like when it became too much. Maria began rocking her hips back and forth, watching his face, watching the muscles of his chest and abdomen, as he breathed in and out.

She noticed him getting close, and she stopped short, holding his hands tight until he calmed down again. Again and again, she brought him just short of the edge. She knew that moment would soon come, when she couldn't back him down from it, and she'd be faced with a choice. Either to pull away in time, and continue her academic career, even if he might feel betrayed by her. Or to let his seed spill into her and fill her up, no matter the consequences. It shouldn't have been a decision at all, but she could feel the pressure building in her own loins as well, her climax just out of reach.

She brought him to the edge again, his abs flexing beneath her touch, and she stopped moving again, but the muscles inside her were still very much in motion, and she could tell that David was losing control fast.

At the last second, her fear of that unknown future overwhelmed her animal desire. She lifted herself off him just in time, his penis slipping free just before the first gush of semen shot up out of the tip. Some of it splashed hotly against her vulva, setting off her long-building climax. Maria rolled to the side, out of the line of fire, her whole body trembling and bucking for what she had denied it. With a free arm, she held David down on his back, until his fountaining subsided.

He caught her eye and smiled. "Oh my god, right?"

When she could breathe again, Maria got up off the bed awkwardly, and reached for his shirt, using it to wipe away the dollop of his cream, carefully at first, and then frantically.

"What are you doing?" David asked, his hand on her back.

"Some of it got...on...me," she said carefully.

He kissed the back of her neck. "Exactly. The damage's done." His hand reached around, cupping her breast.

Maria wanted to melt into his embrace, to turn and kiss him, to straddle him again and take him back into her and ride him until she'd feel it, inside her this time. She deserved it.

But she was pretty sure that it hadn't gotten inside her. Not yet, anyway. Not unless she made a big mistake now. And now that he'd ejaculated, she couldn't take him inside her again at all. Too risky. That future she looked forward to, it was hanging in the balance, and one misstep is all it would take to find herself on a different track, straight to motherhood. She shook, like she was a particle vibrating between two states.

Not today, she thought with a sigh, pulling free of David's grasp. Not on the terms he was pressuring her into.

"I can't," she said. "But you know what I could do instead?" She forced a smirk.

He flopped back on the bed, and at first she took it as an invitation, running her hand up his thigh towards his erection...

"Forget it," he said. "Thanks, but..."

What he wanted, what got him going, was one thing only, the one thing she wasn't willing to give him.

"Right. I should go," she said, regretting her attempt to smooth things over.

It might have been a bad idea anyway, knowing where he wanted it to lead. Knowing how far he'd go, to get there.

"Well, see ya after summer break," she said once she was dressed again. Tears were coming now, and she didn't quite know why. Was he ending this? Was she?

"Maria," he called out, now soberly realizing what he'd done.

She left, shutting the door behind her before she could have second thoughts. Maria wasn't even sure who she could talk to about this. The girl in the room next door had already moved out.

It wasn't until the next morning that it dawned on her how messed up it had gotten between them. And because she hadn't given in to David's ultimatum, Maria was pretty sure he'd be with someone else over the summer, as if he wasn't going to do that anyway. And they probably wouldn't be back together in the fall either.

"Maria. Can we talk about this?" he texted her.

"Sorry. Scratch that. Not Sorry. Guess you broke your streak," she texted back through angry tears.

God, he had wanted to cum inside her, knowing full well what kind of predicament he'd be putting her in. And she'd trusted him so much, she nearly let him.

Maria's mother came to pick her up, and Maria had to tell her that she and David broke up. There was no hiding the crying. With a long day of travel ahead, the timing wasn't right to get a morning after pill. And then the next day, when she woke up comfortably at home, that strange situation didn't seem so real anymore. She thought of what it would put her through to take an emergency contraceptive. The risk hadn't been all that much. He'd just gotten a little of it on her skin.

Even so, when her period came, it was a relief. It brought nostalgia for those intoxicating weekends together, but also a sense of closure. David couldn't ratchet up and manipulate her anxieties anymore. She told herself that was for the best. It had to be.

shimm2
shimm2
583 Followers