The Oracle Pt. 04

Story Info
Maria searches for the baby daddy in her visions.
9.8k words
4.29
1.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shimm2
shimm2
581 Followers

It took Maria some time to get her life in order after Greg broke up with her. They'd been living together, so he had to stop by to move out his things, she had to sign a new lease, all of that. Once she got past shock and the raw disappointment of the situation, she no longer felt an urge to patch things up whenever she saw him. She recognized now that he was right. They were growing apart and incompatible; she'd known that before he left, though she'd hoped it wasn't true, and tried so hard to make it work.

Greg thought she wanted a child, and he didn't. "Want" was a simplistic word for the situation. For a long time, Maria hadn't wanted children at all, but her visions showed her that she would have a child, and not with Greg. That was fact, future fact though it was. She wasn't sure she could change it, and wasn't sure she should even try. She'd been struggling with that fact for long enough that she'd comes to terms with it. By now, she'd seen enough of that future ahead of her to not be afraid of it anymore.

She'd hoped to at least wait until she was thirty to have her child. She and her college friends all said that was their plan, but it felt like Maria was the last one standing at 29. But now freshly single again, she realized that as she reentered the dating pool, she had to be looking for someone to be with when she was thirty, and hopefully the years beyond. She had to be looking for a guy with a different stance on reproduction than Greg's absolutely-not.

Her visions had shown her the moment of conception. She'd gotten this vision multiple times actually, and even in between, she replayed the memory of it, often while trying to get herself off, and so she had memorized every detail of it.

She was on a bed, her head resting on a pillow, her hips angled up behind her. She could feel an erection inside her, firm and throbbing. The sensitive nerves of her vagina could feel every contour of it, as her walls squeezed down on it. She was close to her own climax, but there was something particular that would put her over the top. And from the way the mystery man's thrusts lost their rhythm, he was close too. He slowed, minimizing his movement inside her, trying to drag this out just a little longer.

"Do it," she said. "Cum inside me! Knock me up!"

Whether it was her command, or his own desire in line with hers, he very soon swelled up inside of her. She could feel his hardness, his girth reach its apex. The seed that would impregnate her was already on its way. She let out a first choking sob of pleasure in that anticipatory moment, before it even reached her. His hands on her hips gripped her tight, as he drove himself deep inside her one more time, one final time, and held himself there, with all his strength. Her mystery man wasn't making a mistake. He knew what it would mean when he ejaculated in her vagina, and he actively chose it. He wanted to breed her. She matched him, pushing her hips back to hold him there, as deep as he could reach. Where his sperm would have the shortest possible trek to her egg. She wanted this too. Just a year ago it would have been inconceivable, but now she was welcoming conception inside herself. She was begging for it.

Then, just when she was starting to feel impatient, the floodgates opened. Her mystery man let go with a deep, loud grunt. She felt his hot, sticky semen coat her innermost recesses. This pushed her over the edge and then some. Her vaginal muscles clenched down on him in a roiling, milking motion. Her lungs couldn't get a full breath. She was on the edge of blacking out, when she felt him swell again, and--

That was where it always ended. Often she would come back to reality and feel her vagina still grasping for a cock that wasn't there, still hungry for seed that wasn't being pumped into her, but the orgasm very, very real. The repetition of this vision was giving her the sense that it was impending.

On one of these nights alone, in a feverish state of arousal, Maria set up a new dating profile. She was going to meet her baby daddy. She needed to meet her baby daddy. And as her visions showed her, she would meet him, whoever he was. Her hands shook as she typed out her desires. That she wasn't on birth control, that she was planning to get pregnant. She deleted it, embarrassed about making this stuff public, but then she typed it out again. The man she was after, he would need to know these things about her. He would need to accept them. He would need to want them. And it turned her on to put these desires--that she had kept secret for so long, even from herself--into writing, and know that the next man she'd fuck would know all this about her.

The next morning, messages started rolling in.

"I'm going to knock you up just like my other baby mommas."

"I'll use you as my cum dumpster until you grow big and round!"

"After I've claimed you, I'll be back every nine months to keep you pregnant forever."

The messages frightened her and turned her on. She was tempted and repulsed. Her imagination ran wild with the idea of letting these men use her like they wanted to. What if one of them was her destiny?

But on reflection, she didn't trust any of these men, certainly didn't trust them to stick around and raise a child with her. The visions hadn't shown her who the father would be, didn't show him helping out with her daughter, but they also didn't necessarily show her that she'd be doing it all alone.

So Maria deleted those messages, and deleted the explicit stuff from her dating profile. Instead, all she said on the topic was, "I'm planning to have children. You should be someone who wants children too."

Even putting those words on there got her hot and bothered; it was such a departure from who she thought she was, and who she claimed she was with Greg. This was sure to filter out more dead-end relationships like that one. It surprised herself how important this had become to her by now.

The responses came in eventually, but it was more of a trickle. Maria realized that for the most part, guys her age who wanted kids were off raising them by now. Guys who were back in the dating pool now were mostly resistant to commitment, paying child support already, or had just gone through something complicated and traumatic that disrupted what they had before. Or all of the above.

She went on a string of first dates, but didn't end up going home with any of them. After all, she wasn't on birth control, and last she checked, she was still very allergic to latex. A lot of these guys turned out to not be a good match at all. Others lost interest when she insisted on taking things slow.

And then there was Chris. He was a kind, gentle, good-humored man. Tall, with a scratchy beard. He was the only person who seemed to be taking this as seriously as she did, the only one who was looking for the same thing she was.

He didn't try to hide his past; he'd been married before, to a woman named Rachel. They'd been planning to have children, but she was putting it off for a little while. And then she told him she was pregnant! It should have been great news for the both of them. Except there was a big catch. She'd been having an affair. The baby, she said, was not his. Chris left his wife; he was conflicted about leaving her while she was pregnant, but she hadn't seemed concerned about that at all. Chris still wanted all the same things as before--a wife, a child--but not with Rachel. Not a child that wasn't his.

Maria liked being around Chris. On their third date, she made out with him, and felt herself getting quickly aroused, but she felt like it was too soon to go all the way.

"I'm not on birth control," she gasped, as she felt his hands on her breasts.

The fire this lit in his eyes wasn't subtle, but he maintained control. "Thinking a few steps ahead, aren't you?"

She giggled. "I just want you to know why we can't go there tonight..."

Unless, her mind appended. What if? Would it be such a bad idea? Was there anything wrong with a bad idea, for that matter?

"There are other things we could do," Chris muttered in her ear, before giving it a sensual bite. "If you like."

"I think I would like that," she said.

That night, he laid her down on her back, and he lapped at her slit until she came, though his fingers inside her weren't all that she longed to feel there. With his cock in her hand, dripping with precum, she gave it a stroke and tried to gauge how it compared with the cock in her vision. But it wasn't a fair comparison. She took him into her mouth, and it wasn't long until his seed hit the back of her throat, the salty, musky scent coming up to her nostrils.

Afterwards, they laid together, her curves fitting nicely against his body. She liked this. She liked him. She liked his bed, his sheets. It was all nice, homey. She could get used to it. To life with him. Or maybe it was the post-orgasmic endorphins talking. But she dared herself to test the waters a bit more. She would not sit around waiting for him to broach the topic.

"So...I think I mentioned that I'm not on birth control..." she said, and laughed a little when his cock immediately began to stir.

"Yes, I recall hearing you say that," Chris said.

"And like my profile mentioned, I am planning to have kids..."

"I noticed that too," he said, egging her on.

"How soon would you like to...try?"

He turned his head to get a better look at her expression. "Maria, that's a big step. Are you sure?"

"Too soon, huh?" she said teasingly, while running a finger up the length of his erection, which said otherwise.

"Not for me, I guess," he said, looking down at it. "It's something we both want. I just I want to make sure you're ready."

"I've kinda been ready for a long, long time...even if I didn't realize it..."

He put a hand on her cheek and kissed her.

"I wasn't talking about tonight though," she said, feeling him getting worked up again. "Sorry. But soon. I want to know the moment when it happens. I want it to be special."

"Me too," he said, his eyes glazed with lust and adoration.

She gave his shaft a tug, and he laid back and let her have her way with it. She kept stroking, watching closely as his breaths grew shallow and his hips lifted off the bed. She couldn't help but imagine it inside her, and she felt herself growing hot. Soon he moaned, and a huge gush of semen shot out onto his belly. If only that'd been inside me, she thought. Maria licked it off her fingers, though she wouldn't finger herself off until she got home.

During the week, she texted him. "Are you free on Saturday? The timing's right."

He replied in less than a minute. "I've been keeping my calendar completely open for you. I haven't been able to think about anything else."

He insisted on taking her to a nice restaurant first and ordering an expensive bottle of wine to mark the occasion. Dinner took almost two hours, and by the end, Maria was starting to regret spending that much time on it. But this might be a once-in-a-lifetime occasion; she realized he was right to celebrate a little. Especially since she might not get to touch alcohol for the next nine months. Besides, this was the man she'd raise a child with. The man she might spend the rest of her life with.

That framing was easier to accept than she expected it to be. God, it was their fourth date, and if he'd got on his knee in the restaurant, she'd have really considered it. After all, they were going to make a baby tonight. It felt wild to her, to be moving this fast, but an erotic, intense kind of wild. This was her life, to do what she wanted with. Well, hers and her future daughter's. But the idea that she could just get herself pregnant like this was an intoxicating sort of power, especially after fearing that power, after holding herself back, for years upon years.

When they got back to his place, they closed the door and started kissing each other ravenously.

"I've been thinking about you all week," he said.

Get used to it, she thought. "I hope you didn't get off on the idea too much." Though she certainly had.

"No, not too much," he said.

"Why did you have to wear so many clothes!" she complained, trying to rush through the buttons of his shirt.

"Men's formalwear is designed to protect you from doing anything impulsive," he said.

"I know what I'm doing. I just want to do it now, not next month," she joked. "Besides, you could fuck me with your whole suit on, if you wanted."

Soon enough, they were naked together, pressing their bodies against each other hungrily. Maria could feel Chris's erection standing upright and poking against her stomach. The cleft between her legs longed for it, but the geometry wasn't right. She led Chris to the bedroom, and he let her lead.

She climbed up onto the edge of the bed and knelt there, positioning a pillow under her head, presenting herself to him.

"This is how you want it?" he asked. "Not face to face?"

She heard a bit of disappointment in his voice. Then she felt his hands on her thighs. The floorboards creaked as he sank down, and then her public hairs tingled in the warm breeze of his breath, before his tongue plunged into her. If she wasn't in a stable position already, she would have collapsed. Instead, she could only moan as her thighs shook under his tongue-lashing.

"This is...how it...happens," she gasped out. "I need you...inside me..."

With one last teasing lick at her clit, Chris stood back up. Maria felt the head of his penis nudging into her folds. She wiggled her hips to help him find his route into her. There was little resistance, she was so soaked. But the moment was so intense, her every sensation perfectly clear. First the knobby intrusion of his cock head. Then she could feel the flare of it enter her. And then the shaft, which reached its greatest thickness in the middle. Eventually, he pushed the rest of the way into her, bottoming out and bringing gasps from them both. He felt exquisite inside her. Perfect. Raw. Virile.

As he started to move in and out of her, his hand slid up her back, and she arched her back in response, feeling how it shifted his angle of attack inside her, touching her vaginal walls in different ways from moment to moment. When he leaned over her back, his shaft brushed a sensitive spot within her that gave her shivers from head to toe, and her hips bucked, her vagina contracting around him. A sneak peak at the contractions that could eventually push out their child. He groaned with pleasure.

His urgency grew, his climax in sight now. Maria wasn't having second thoughts exactly, but she knew that if she came to regret this, there was always plan B, emergency contraceptive. But in the moment, regret couldn't be further from what she felt. This felt right. Natural. But at the same time, she was replaying that vision in her mind, trying to tell for sure if this was the moment that she'd been given a preview of. She had thought that once she took him inside her--knowing that there was only one way that would end, and no going back from it--then she would recognize the feeling of him inside of her. She couldn't recognize his penis from holding it in her hand, but maybe she could recognize it from holding it in her pussy. It bothered her a little that she couldn't be sure. She wanted to know with certainty that this was the time.

Chris's rhythm broke down, his movements slowing just as she expected. Maybe he was giving her another chance to back out of this impulsive, life-changing thing they were about to do together. But Maria didn't want to back down now. Her climax was close at hand, and so much more than that too.

The first time she got pregnant at age 18, she hadn't been expecting it to happen, misled by her visions into thinking she was safe. But ever since she was 20, she'd fantasized about getting knocked up. For almost a decade, she'd managed to keep it contained to the realm of fantasy, until she could no longer have a relationship with someone who didn't share her desire. Now those years upon years of fantasies and repressed desires were all about to be fulfilled. It wasn't something she could turn herself away from anymore.

Chris's hands gripped the meaty bulge of her wide, fertile hips. Without consciously intending to, Maria practically shouted the words that had been on the tip of her tongue the whole time.

"Do it! Cum inside me! Knock me up!"

As if he needed to be told. As if the idea wasn't in his head already. But for Chris, the consent and the permission were important. She felt him inflate with more blood, more seed, more intension. She mewled at the sensation of his girth pressing outward, as her sensitive vaginal walls clung to him tightly.

With a deep sigh, Chris released his army into her stronghold. His warmth shot out into her, an intense ping of pressure that then spread and diffused throughout her. Her orgasm came crashing down on her, her vaginal muscles squeezing down on his shaft, telling him, there's more where that came from and I want it. He obliged, another spurt filling her fuller, driving her to greater heights. Once it was begun, there was no interrupting this mating ritual, until he'd given her all there was to give.

Eventually, when their bodies stilled, Chris withdrew from her, making her gasp, and he sprawled out on the bed, trying to catch his breath as if he'd just ran a marathon. Maria collapsed next to him. The elation and contentment throughout her body were at odds with an idea forming in her mind.

That hadn't been the moment of conception she'd seen in her vision. She wanted it to be, but there were too many differences, discrepancies she couldn't ignore. Once it occurred to her, she realized something more. Even as she lay there full of his semen, feeling a little portion of it trickle out of her, she realized Chris wasn't the one who would get her pregnant. He wasn't her baby daddy or her soul mate or whatever. It had all been for nothing. It had been pleasurable, sure. It had been intense in ways she had seldom felt before. But knowing now that he wouldn't be the one to giver her a child, it felt meaningless. Like child's play.

Chris wanted to try again that night, and again in the morning. Both times, Maria came when she felt him ejaculate inside her again; in those moments, she was fantasizing about her vision, about another time with another man when it would actually matter. This was fun, and there'd been lots of times in her past when that would have been enough. When Maria would have welcomed consequence-free sex, feeling a man ejaculate inside her, like so many other women probably did every day. She'd always been a little jealous of those for whom the pill worked as intended. But now her heart wasn't entirely in it. She wondered if Chris even had the sperm count to do it. Maybe he hadn't gotten Rachel pregnant because he couldn't. She hadn't thought to screen for that.

This line of thinking kept spinning in circles all weekend long. Should she continue this with Chris? How could she let him down gently? If he wasn't her baby daddy, then who was? How would she meet him if she was in a relationship? If it took a month to even get to the point where she could tell if she was guessing right or wrong, how would she ever find the right guy before menopause? She might find other men who would want to raise a child with her, but what was that worth, if that man wasn't the one who would get her pregnant?

She told herself that the vision said it was going to happen, and her visions weren't wrong. She was going to find him, one way or another. She knew her pregnancy was happening sometime soon.

Her commute on Monday took her down a stretch of the interstate. Off to the side, she saw the adult video shop that she'd driven by hundreds of times before. She'd heard rumors about what kinds of things went on in there. Impulsive encounters between strangers. When she was with Greg, she'd always been afraid of stopping there, even to get herself a vibrator, out of a fear of what she might do if she presented herself with that kind of opportunity. Especially at times like these when she was most horny and most fertile and most obsessed with the idea of conceiving a chid. Now she had half a mind to pull off at the next exit and have a look inside. What if that's where she'd find her baby daddy? Who's to say it wasn't?

shimm2
shimm2
581 Followers