The Oracle Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She resisted the impulse. She told herself it was insane to even consider. It'd make her late to work, for one thing. But as she sat at her desk, filling out forms, entering data, she couldn't concentrate. Her mind was everywhere at once. Chris ejaculating meaninglessly inside her. The visions of her moment of conception. The unbridled raunch that lay behind those windowless doors of the sex shop.

On her way home, and to the prospect of another night alone with her desperate and unfulfilled desires, she couldn't fight herself anymore. Even as she put her turn signal on, and steered into the exit lane, she was in disbelief at what she was doing. This isn't me, she thought. This isn't like me. I'm not the kind of person who does this. Chris had been ready to spark a new life with her, to start a new life together. He had put three big loads inside of her, some of which might still be swimming around in there. And here she was headed to the porno store, for a hookup with someone random, driven by a belief that her baby daddy was exactly that to her right now, someone random, but destiny would bring them together somehow.

Her crotch felt sticky against the car seat as she got out, the dampness unsubtly darkening her yoga pants. But the people in this shop have surely seen it all before, she thought.

She swung open the tinted glass front door of the place and stepped in. The air was warm, but it mostly smelled like plastic and rubber and latex. One thing she would have to be careful of here was exposure to allergens. There was a woman behind the register, which set Maria at ease somehow.

"Excuse me, the uh...video booths?" Maria asked, her throat struggling to form the words.

The bored clerk pointed her to the far end of the store, where a corridor split off, the lighting even lower there. Off the corridor, there was a row of doors, most closed. She couldn't see anything behind the doors, but she could hear the blare of different porn films overlapping, a cacophony of overlapping theatrical moans and sensuous funky bass music.

Maria found one door ajar, leading to a cramped room with no one inside. The smell of antiseptic stung her nose, but she figured it was for the best. She closed the door behind her and got situated, picking any old video from the touch screen menu and swiping her credit card to pay for it. She didn't care much what was on screen; it wasn't what she was really there for. As it started to play, she started to shimmy out of her pants and underwear. Her hands were trembling hard, her pussy sopping and aching for stimulation.

She hadn't noticed the glory hole when she came in, but evidently someone on the other side of the wall had. There was now an erection pointing through it. No condom, fortunately. It was hard to tell by just the light of the video screen, but she thought the skin had a slightly browner tinge than her own. She thought of her visions of her future, of her daughter. This could be her baby daddy, she thought. It was possible. That vision of her moment of conception hadn't shown her who it was, and she wouldn't be sure until she had a chance to feel him inside her.

Maria bent over and backed herself up against him, reaching down between her legs to guide the pole into her folds. Fortunately the booth was narrow enough that she could brace her arms on the opposite wall for support, once she felt the head of his cock slip into alignment and start to slide into her vaginal canal. It wouldn't have worked if she hadn't already been feverishly worked up. She wondered if she might still have a reserve of Chris's semen deep inside her too. After all, he had ejaculated so much inside of her, thinking he was knocking her up. A shame that it wasn't to be.

She couldn't believe she was doing this. She had imagined perusing the porn shop and walking out, or ducking into a booth and getting herself off, but she was surprised at herself for going this far. Taking a stranger's cock inside of her with no protection whatsoever. She didn't know his name, hadn't even seen his face, and now he was slipping inside of her. But the transgression of it, the insanity and depravity of it, it turned her on even more.

She'd been a good girl growing up, mostly anyway. Waited until she was 18 to lose her virginity. Yes she'd gotten pregnant her first time, but that was because her visions misled her. And she'd been so careful since then. Long term relationships only, relationships built on trust. Never doing anything risky or impulsive. Until now. Just the once maybe, she wanted a taste of a different life.

Probably this guy was expecting a blowjob, and when he found himself inside a woman's hot and eager vagina, it was like he won the lottery. He started thrusting wildly, focused on his own pleasure. Maria realized guys didn't come to a place like this to be attentive lovers, or because they had someone satisfied at home. But that was fine. She was out of her mind with lust herself.

She pressed her arms against the opposite wall so hard she wondered if the wall might give, pushing herself back against the onslaught to her pussy. Bracing with all her strength, she managed to push her crotch flush against the hole in the wall where his erection poked through. Her clit mashed wetly against wall after every stroke. Probably only an inch of drywall remained between them, keeping him from not quite bottoming out inside her, but he got close, straining against that barrier with all he had. Maria realized she was squealing in time with his thrusts, her sounds blending with the porno on the screen, but probably bleeding through the thin walls to other booths. Maybe the entire store could hear her, she didn't care.

Her mind was in two places at once: in the overwhelming sensations of the present, but also in that glimpse of the future, and she was desperately trying to compare the two. This obviously wasn't the moment she'd been shown in her vision, but was this him? The man who would impregnate her? She thought when he was inside her, she'd be able to tell, but his cock was always moving, a blur of sensation against her vaginal walls. It felt almost right, but she couldn't quite be sure one way or the other.

Then without warning, he ejaculated inside her, his thrusts coming to a sudden standstill. Maria felt the warm fluid well up inside her, and her knees buckled, her interior clenching down on him, all her strength focused on the act of mating. The tip was not quite as deep as she wanted it, and she put all her force into pressing back onto him. She heard a choking sob from the other side of the wall behind her, as his cock twitched again and spat out another gob of his seed. She hadn't even told him she was fertile, but maybe he instinctively knew, or maybe all men aimed at that target, every chance they got.

But the sound of his voice was a sobering disappointment. This wasn't him after all. "Fuck," Maria said finally. "Shit."

When he'd had his way with her, he withdrew. There was no tender denouement to this encounter. Maria hadn't realized she was resting part of her weight on his cock, but in its sudden absence, she lost her balance and slid to the floor, her labia leaving a trail down the wall of her juices and his semen, something the bored clerk would probably clean up later.

Her head cleared, and now the porno on the video screen felt foreign to her. Now she was left to live with the reality of what she'd done. There was already another cock at the glory hole, half erect and wrinkled and pocked. Maria could have more if she wanted to, but now she was left with a deep discomfort at what she'd done.

She dressed herself again in a hurry, and left without looking back. Once she was in her car again and out on the highway, she could almost imagine that it hadn't actually happened. Except for the well of semen inside her, making her labia slippery all day long.

Chris texted her that afternoon, asking if they had to wait a month. In that moment, Maria wanted to put that porn shop encounter behind her, wanted to stop obsessing over this mystery man who would knock her up. What she had with Chris was nice. It had felt more than nice, while she'd still believed in it. Maybe she could learn to believe in it again, she thought. This was how she ended up at Chris's place that night.

He didn't seem to notice the crusty stains on her underwear, or the milky, sticky texture of the fluid inside her, when he brought a finger to her G-spot. Chris took his time with her, every movement slow and intentional, like he was living out a dream and wanted it to last. Maria liked that intention. She liked the way he felt inside her, even if she was increasingly sure he wasn't the baby daddy.

"Is it still your fertile time?" he asked, looking deep and lovingly into her eyes. It was almost more than she could bear.

"It is," she whispered back, trying not to let her doubts show through.

"Do you still want me to get you pregnant?" he asked.

His words were intoxicating to her, even if she knew they weren't true. "I'd love for you to get me pregnant...if you haven't already."

The teasing insincerity of her words didn't seem to register with him. His eyes were already unfocused, distant, his full concentration on what was happening here they were conjoined at crotch level. With every movement, every sensation, she could feel him pulse and swell inside her.

"Here...it...comes," he warned.

"I'm ready," she assured him. "Give it to me."

Even if she knew he wouldn't be the one to knock her up, her body still yearned to go through the same ritual, unable to tell the difference. Her arousal, her desire, her building urgency and need were all very real.

Then he let go, with the same disappointing sigh. She felt plumb deep inside her, so close to its target, and yet probably still too far. She wrapped her heels around his legs, clinging to him as the dam of her own orgasm broke. Her hips bucked wildly, perhaps to compensate for the way his had gone still. Chris was helpless to do anything but hang onto her, while her body used his, even from below. The heat spread throughout her body, and Maria felt powerful and strong, at her peak, even if this wouldn't be the time her reproductive prowess would reach its fulfillment.

He only had that one go in him that night. After that he was drained, perhaps too well drained, she thought. But it was enough for now, enough for her to slip into a peaceful sleep beside him.

In the morning, she was the first to wake, and with it came the disgust and horror at what she'd done the day before, debasing herself at the porn shop. She'd let other people see her there; she worried it could come back to haunt her. She'd also let a stranger ejaculate deep inside her vagina. Probably no pregnancy would come from it, based on her visions. But who knew what else that man might have put inside her? A guy who frequented those bleach-scented stalls.

She felt guilty about betraying Chris that way, too. Having unprotected sex with another man. Having unsafe sex with Chris after that. Even if Chris wasn't going to father her child, Maria didn't want to leave him with a sexually transmitted disease.

She thought about waiting for him to wake again, maybe having another go of it before they both had to go to work. She thought about how that would be leading him on, when he didn't really have a chance of being the one to knock her up. She thought about how she'd have to keep quiet about her secret rendes-vous the day before. It was simpler to get dressed and leave before he woke.

It didn't change the fact that her intended match was somewhere out there, waiting for her. But the porn shop wouldn't be the place to find him. Not like that.

She was distracted at work, but didn't dare entertain the line of thought in her cubicle. But her mind kept coming back to those first responses she got to her dating profile.

"I'm going to knock you up just like my other baby mommas."

"I'll use you as my cum dumpster until you grow big and round!"

"After I've claimed you, I'll be back every nine months to keep you pregnant forever."

They had turned her on, but at the time, she thought she could find the baby daddy from her vision via "normal" relationships. Now she saw that it was going to potentially take a long time that way, time she didn't want to waste. Hearts she didn't want to break along the way. Maybe her first approach had been the right one.

By the time she went home, she had talked herself into it. At least enrolling in a hookup app, and writing a profile that was very specific about what she was after.

"I'm planning to have a baby, and I'm looking for the one special guy who can knock me up. Could it be you?

You: Clean, disease-free, no vasectomies, high sperm count.

Me: A grown, curvy, fertile woman ready for motherhood. Not on birth control. Allergic to latex. No condoms please!"

Along with her bio, she included nude photos of herself in the mirror, careful to blur out her face. If she went through with this, there would be someone out there who knew, but she wanted to do everything she could to prevent this profile from being linked to her identity, her career.

Her hands were shaking, her slit dripping. It made her nervous to put this out there at all, her heart pounding. She dared herself to post it, and felt an exhilaration when

she did.

It struck Maria all over again how much she'd changed. From back in college, when she was firmly opposed to getting pregnant, but her jerk boyfriend David knew the idea turned her on and pushed her to the very edge. Maria wondered how her life might have played out differently if she'd given in to him then. Maybe not all that worse. Maybe by now her first child would be like 9 years old.

Maria thought about how, even a few months ago, she'd been in denial about this part of herself, thinking if she could just hold out long enough for Greg to get sterile, maybe she could make it to age 30 without having a child. Or maybe avoid it entirely.

But the visions of her daughter, of their future together, had gradually changed that. It had tempered her dread of the sleepless nights and soggy diapers and endless bawling. Plus she'd been given that glimpse of how it would happen, and now it felt unavoidable, even if she couldn't predict exactly how or when or with whom.

The next morning, her profile on the hookup app already had a few guys responding. With each one, she suggested a motel a little ways down the highway. It was neutral ground; she didn't want these guys coming into her humble home, nor did she really want to do this in theirs. It was also semi-public; if anything bad happened, there'd be other people around. Even having to consider it made her second-guess herself; if she told anyone about this, they'd probably try to talk her out of it. But she wasn't telling her friends about it.

Even skipping over the guys she didn't want touching her, there were a lot. Soon the problem she faced was that she'd be going to that motel every night for a week or more, and her calendar was filling up. And her window of opportunity this month wasn't going to last that long. There had to be a better way.

"Change of plans," she wrote back to the first guy who contacted her. "It's going to be a one-time group event tonight. From 5:30 until everyone's finished. These are my rules:

No condoms.

Everyone who shows up gets one turn with me.

I want to be fucked from behind, and I want you to ejaculate inside me.

You should only leave one mark: a baby in my womb.

May the best man's swimmers win!"

She could hardly believe what she was doing, as she copy-pasted the text to all the men she'd been chatting with, and then all the men who had messaged her at all.

What am I getting myself into? she thought. This isn't like me. I've never been a slut before. I've been good. I've been careful.

Maria had organized enough parties to know that maybe a tenth of the people you invite will actually show up. She was counting on that also being true of a gang-bang arranged on short notice.

As soon as the clock struck five, Maria left the office and drove to the motel. She paid for the room for the night, and then went to the room and prepared herself. There was a combination safe in the room, and she put everything she had in there. Her clothes, her wallet, her car key. The only thing not in the safe was her naked body, and that was going to be free for the taking for anyone who came. She was fated to meet her baby daddy, and she only had one way to recognize him, and tonight she was going to have as many chances as possible for fate to bring them together. It would be a unique experience regardless.

Even as the minute hand slowly circled around, Maria got out her phone and replied to a few more guys who had messaged her. Then at 5:25 there was a knock at the door.

She stowed her phone away in the safe again, and went to open the door, peering around the edge to keep her naked body as hidden as she could. It was a man in a baseball cap; she recognized him as "Ben" on the app, though his face was more gaunt than it looked in the photos.

"Maria, right?" he asked.

"Yeah, come on in," she said. After he was in the room, she used a door stopper to prop the door slightly open. It wasn't like she could keep answering the door all night. Nor would she ask Ben to let the next guy in, once he was already inside her.

Ben hurried to shed his clothes. "I wanted to beat the rush, you know. Get a head start on the race."

"I appreciate that," Maria said, smiling back at him as she got into position on the bed. She got on her knees, close enough to the edge of the bed that her feet were dangling off the edge. Positioning a pillow under her on her forearms, she rested her head on it, not sure how long the night was going to go.

"Well, I appreciate you," Ben said, sidling up to her butt in the air.

His hand, slightly rough, touched her slit, already sopping in anticipation. Probably Chris's impotent load was still inside her from the night before, but the juices leaking out were all hers. Then she felt something else push into her. Ben didn't spend time on foreplay, nor had she asked for it.

As soon as his shaft slid into her, she could tell this wasn't her guy. Ben was narrower and longer, not that Maria was complaining. This wasn't her intended, her destiny, but it wasn't like she could ask him to stop now. Not like she wanted to. Especially since no one else had shown up yet.

Ben's thrusts sped up but got shorter in length, until he was making little erratic movements inside her. His hands gripped her hips for leverage. She could hear his breathing intensify.

"Oh fuck!" he gasped. "Here it comes! Uuuugh!"

Then she felt it, the splash of his seed inside her. Even though the prelude to it had been brief, she'd been looking forward to this all day, and she cried out with pleasure.

"Mm yeah, that's it, suck it down," Ben groaned, still pumping more into her, as her vaginal muscles drew it out of him and deeper into herself. "Jesus, you feel so good."

And then when he had nothing more to give, he withdrew from her and got dressed again, and left her lying there. Maria didn't bother to get up, her limbs already feeling heavy with inertia.

There was a tentative knock on the door, and then she heard it open slightly. "Hi, I'm here for the...uh...oh, I see I'm not the first to arrive. Hi, I'm Alex."

Maria glanced back and saw a short, stocky man, probably Hispanic. She realized she must already have Ben's semen dripping out of her for all to see, and she reached down between her legs and felt the sticky viscous fluid there.

"Hi Alex, I'm Maria," she said.

He giggled. "Oh, I knew that already. The question is whether you're going to be my Maria."