The Oral Bank Teller

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers

Suddenly, she grabbed the waistband of my jockeys with both hands and slid them down to my ankles, where she held one side down so I could lift my leg out and spread apart for her. Then she began the most agonizing teasing I've ever experienced. She slid down in her seat, leaned over and locked her warm, wet lips on my belly and started planting tiny sucking kisses, like the kind of kiss you plant on someone's cheek. These she alternated with quick little bites, just pulling gently at the skin with her teeth, leaving a trail of red marks as she moved lower each time. She teasingly avoided my cock as her mouth traveled from my belly down to my pubic hair, then to the side, tracing the hairline as she trailed her busy mouth, teeth and tongue down to the tops of my thighs and down my legs to my knees. While she's eating me like this she's playing with my nipples, rolling and squeezing them in her fingertips. My cock was pulsing in the air as she grazed like an animal all over my lower body. I could feel her hot breath on the inside of my thigh, then alongside my balls, then at the base of my cock as she moved all around it...licking and sucking through my pubic hair but never once making contact with my cock as it stood straight up alongside her face. She was making whistling sounds as she drew her breath in between each kiss. Then soft whimpers as she took gentle bites of flesh and pulled on the skin with her teeth. Talk about exquisite pain! She lifted her head and looked up at me with those blue eyes,

"God you taste so good Michael. I knew you would...I've dreamed about being right here...with my face in your lap...since the first day I saw you at the bank... Mmmm, God, you taste sooooo good...."

I could see that her mouth was all wet and shiny with spit and she was licking her lips and swallowing her saliva. Then she moaned and her eyes kind of rolled up into her head like she was having an orgasm or something, and, with a whimper, she curled up into a kneeling position on the seat and dropped her face back into my lap. This time she pulled my legs wide open and pushed me back so she could slide the palm of her hand under my balls and hold them out where she could get at them. And get at them she did. God I thought I would come ...the way she was licking the underside of my balls with her tongue wide and flat...and sucking at the juices and saliva that were accumulating in my pubic hairs. She was so quiet and reserved at the bank and now here she was on her knees, noisily sucking on my balls in her husband's car in a church parking lot. Life is just full of pleasant little surprises, isn't it, I thought to myself? She kept planting little kisses all over my balls and locking her lips on first one then the other and fluttering her tongue through her open mouth. Her mouth was so hot and wet that I was sweating. I could feel little rivers of her saliva mixed with my sweat running down between my legs onto the car seat. And I could hear her sucking it up and swallowing.

Suddenly she perked up, stopped everything she was doing, and stared straight at my cock...maybe 5-6 inches away. I could see that her face was flushed and a shiny halo of saliva outlined her mouth like silver lipstick. Her tongue slipped out from between her white teeth and she touched her upper lip.... just like she'd done a hundred times during our conversations. Now I knew why her eyes seemed to sparkle at those moments.

Up to this point she had not, even once, touched my cock directly. She had licked and sucked and bitten every inch of my torso from my neck to my knees and never so much as brushed the head of my dick. Yet my balls were swollen with cum, my cock was twitching with every pulse of my pounding heart and I was starting to babble...

"Allison, baby, you are good. You're very good. Your husband doesn't know what he's missing. How many guys have told you that you give the best blowjobs? More than a few, I'll bet? Well, they were right. C'mon baby, show off for me...suck it nice for me...show me what a good cocksucker you are". I held my cock at the base and rubbed it on her cheek and across her lips. She closed her eyes and breathed in the scent of cock. "Show me how bad you want to taste this cock... my balls are full of cum just for you... I'm ready to let you taste it...I want you to taste my sperm.... I want you to drink it like a good girl."

Still fixated on my hard cock inches from her mouth she starts talking as if in a trance,

"My husband is such a prick, Michael. He doesn't treat me like a woman. He doesn't appreciate my mouth.... doesn't know how to give me what I need. That's why I cheat on him like this. I need a man to tell me how good I am...what a good cocksucker I am...and how good my mouth feels on you. Ill blow you anytime you want Michael...anywhere...just tell me how good I do it...what a good cocksucker I am...that's all I ask..."

With that she plants a little dainty kiss on my cockhead. Then another, and another. My cock jumps every time her lips touch it. She slides one hand to the base and holds it straight up as she moves her mouth around, kissing it up the sides, under the head, kissing every inch of it with sweet puckered lips.... and she's moaning...whimpering.... and sucking in her breath between kisses and looking adoringly at my cock as she makes love to it.

"Oh god your cock tastes so good Michael. Its so beautiful...can I keep kissing it?mm...mm...mm...do you like that? Do you like me kissing your cock?"

"Yes, honey, keep kissing it. You are a good cocksucker. A good woman knows how to worship a mans cock like this. You're doing a great job. You're a very good cocksucker. Your husband is a fucking fool."

With that she plants a wet, open-mouthed French kiss right on the head of my cock and slides her tongue around the peehole. She sucks noisily as she does this and my balls tighten like a pouch of coiled snakes.

"Allison, I'm going to come soon. I wont be able to hold it back much longer... Your mouth is so fucking good baby...I want to fill it with cum.... That's what you want isn't it?

She looks up at me, "God yes, Michael! I want you to come. I want to taste it...I want you to shoot it on my tongue so I can taste it and feel it slide down my throat.... but not yet. Please not yet...just let me suck it for a little while longer...make me suck it... tell me how good my mouth feels..."

Suddenly she slides my cock into her mouth and closes her lips just below the head. Her cheeks are hollow as she sucks on it and slides her tongue forward and back as though trying to coax my cum out into her mouth. She is whimpering now like a fucking puppy...sighing and making little tiny "mmmm" noises deep in her throat as she's sucking my dick. This girl is in heaven. A little angel cocksucker. I don't know who's enjoying this more. Her or me.

She begins moving her mouth up and down my cock, deeper inch-by-inch, sucking gently as she comes up, tongue sliding under my cock like she's sipping a straw.... Suddenly, she plunges down and takes the whole 8 inches completely down to the base! The sensation of suddenly having my whole cock enveloped in her hot mouth after waving in the cool air for the last 20 minutes is just exquisite. I'm about ready to explode now cause she's grinding her face into my belly and my cock is buried in her throat. She's laving her tongue across the base of my cock, trying to reach my balls. The cum is boiling inside those sacks and she knows it.

She slides her mouth slowly back up and takes a long deep breath and licks her lips, swallowing the saliva that she sucked up off my cock.

"I want to drink it now Michael. I'm ready. I want it so bad...on my tongue...please come on my tongue so I can taste it...I love the taste... come in my mouth now, baby.... give it to me...its what I want. Its what I always want...I'm a good little cocksucker aren't I, Michael? I'm your little cocksucker, Michael, anytime you want. Give me what I need.... give me the cum now.... Tell me I'm a good little cocksucker and make me swallow it."

I couldn't take it another minute longer. I grabbed her head and pulled her down on my cock. She opened wide like a good cocksucker and I pushed her face down and plunged my cock into her mouth down to the balls again. "Baby you're the best cocksucker I ever had", I moaned through clenched teeth, "now suck that cum out"."Aagh, mmm, owww,ggaawwd, mmmm,ggggguh,ggaaawwd,yessss,ummmm,mwanna tase it, mmm,tase yr cummm"....she moaned with her mouth full of hard cock. I wasn't listening.

I held her there for a moment. I could feel she was trying to pull back. She really wanted it on her tongue...not in her throat. She wanted it on her tongue so she could taste it, savor it, and slide it around her mouth, like the good little cockslut she was. I held her down with my cock balls deep in her tight throat. I wanted to give her what she wanted, but before I could let her up, I exploded.

The cum was so thick it swelled my cock as it rose up from my balls. I could feel the first spasms of pleasure so deep in my loins that my legs shook. My hands tightened in her hair and I held her down as the first spurt of cum left my dick and flooded her throat... The second spurt was even bigger than the first and her throat tightened around my cock as she tried to swallow. As the third spurt shot out of my dick my ass rose off the seat and I pushed my cock even deeper into her frantically sucking mouth.... She was gurgling and trying to swallow it all.

It was too much for her to handle...she gagged...I let go of her hair but the reflex made me spread another load all over the inside of her throat as my cock backed out of her mouth...

She came up sputtering and coughing... cum flying out the sides of her mouth...dripping down her chin and rolling down my dick like lava from a volcano...Her eyes were tearing. She was swallowing and coughing and trying to catch her breath...cum dripping from her open mouth... ...cum all over my cock, my thighs, everywhere. It was a mess. She caught her breath quickly and went back down on my cock as I continued to spurt 3 or 4 more thick loads into her mouth. This time she held it tight in her mouth and let the cum spread out over her grateful tongue. I could hear her whimpering contentedly as she swallowed and sucked more out and swallowed again. After my last spasm dripped a few more drops into her mouth, she took it out and held it up like a lollipop, frantically licking the cum off the head and sucking it out from beneath the uncircumcised folds of skin. I was shaking like a leaf! She was licking and lapping up my cum like a cat with a saucer of milk. Only noisier.

Stopping for a second as my orgasm subsided, she looked up at me. She opened her mouth and showed me the cum that she managed not to swallow. She gathered it into a pool around her tongue and across her lower teeth. Then she closed her mouth and smiled as she stared into my eyes. She swallowed it all in one loving spasm of her throat muscles and swished her tongue around inside her mouth and across her teeth and swallowed a second time. Her mouth and chin were still covered in sperm and she whimpered as I slid my finger around her face and pushed the gobs of cum into her open mouth. Her cum covered lips glistened in the moonlight as she spoke to me.

"Oh, God, thank you, Michael...thank you for letting me do this." She licked more cum off her lips. "I'm good, aren't I?" She paused, trying to catch her breath. "I know I am. That's because I love it...I love the taste of a mans sperm...I loved the taste of your cum...I love giving blowjobs. I'll blow you whenever you want ....Ill be your little cocksucker if you want me to Michael.... My mouth will belong to you...if you want it. This is what my stupid husband gets for not appreciating me...for not treating me like the good little cocksucker I am. I have to find other men to use me. Ill be yours to use...not his. You can think about what an asshole he is while your cumming in my mouth...I would like that. He deserves it. My mouth belongs to you Michael...if you always tell me what a good little cocksucker I am"

"Allison, that was the best blowjob I've ever had...and I've had a lot of them honey. You are a very good cocksucker. The kind of sweet little cocksucker who deserves her cum. Sure, Ill be your man for a while...you can blow me whenever you need it. "Or whenever I do", I thought to myself. You deserve to have that beautiful mouth fucked often...and fucked by someone who appreciates it. I appreciate it, I assure you.

With that she smiles at me, little girl-like, and sighs contentedly as she drops back down and starts licking the last of my cum off my cock and then licking up the mess around my thighs and belly...I watch her slowly gliding her tongue through the milky pools of sperm and swallowing when her tongue is fully coated and dripping. She's making cooing, contented sounds as she takes her time doing this. "Thank you.... thank you...mmmmm ...thank you...", she mumbles, as she licks up my cum and cleans my cock off. I lean back in the seat and fold my hands back behind my head, a satisfied cat-smile on my face. My eyes wander up and out through the windshield. The moon is bright. A beautiful young girl is on her knees cleaning my cock off after a great blowjob. My eyes come to rest on the big gold crucifix way up at the top of the church spire. "Jesus", I think to myself. "Thank You Lord!"

That was the first time with my sweet Allison. There were many, many more blowjobs in our future. She liked to blow me in unusual places. She used to come up to the store during lunch and blow me in the bathroom in between customers. She'd sit on the bowl and patiently wait for me to come in her mouth. Once she even sucked me off in the break room at the bank while one of the other tellers kept watch. We went to motels a couple times and she was as good a fuck as she was a cocksucker. She liked to be fucked hard, from behind. But mostly she would just suck my cock for hours and I'd think of different ways to make her eat my cum. After a few months we drifted apart and last I heard she left her old man and ran off upstate with one of the assistant managers.


I haven't seen her in years, yet every now and then I fantasize that she's gonna pop up out of nowhere and walk into my store, drop down on her knees and suck me off one more time. Till then.... here's to you Allison, wherever you are. I sure hope your new hubby appreciates your mouth. If not, give me a call.

* * * *

(Being the writers first submission, if the feedback is favorable there will be more about Allison, and perhaps some stories about my rock and roll days)

the_dodger
the_dodger
184 Followers
12