The Oral Family

Story Info
There is story about webcam-family.
3.5k words
3.55
5.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: As is usual to state on Literotica, in case it is not clear enough from the story itself, all characters participating in sexual acts occurring in this story are at least 18 years of age.

***

My older sister Dasha came home from the book club today a little later than usual and immediately started right off the bat - the school sent the results of the unified testing. I clearly heard her clicking her heels and calling me in an iron tone, first at the door to Christina's and my room, and then proceeded straight to the kitchen, apparently having caught some sounds from there.

Dasha was almost ten years older than Nick and me and served in our family as a mother, who ran away immediately after the birth of our youngest daughter, Kristinka. Due to daddy's gentle nature, it was Dasha who raised Kristya and me, scolded us for bad grades and shamed us in every possible way if we didn't obey.

- Alice! - she exclaimed loudly, appearing at the door. Dad was sitting at the table, reading the newspaper and drinking cold soda. I was also going to take a sip of the clear, refreshing drink, but I wanted to take a sip of something else first. Daddy was completely naked, but I was in stockings, panties and a T-shirt. In fact, I put them on in order to then erotically take them off when my father cums in my mouth and I, lifting up my T-shirt, smear his sperm all over my tits. He liked it better this way. However, now, because of the June heat, dad might agree if I offer to give him a good mouthful while completely naked. I need to ask next time, otherwise I already have a reflex - if dad is in the kitchen with an erection, then without thinking, I take a special set of underwear from the hanger and dive under the table.

And it's been like this for a month, ever since my little sister Kristina celebrated her eighteenth birthday. Nikita and I, my twin brother, were born ten months earlier and, accordingly, gained access to our family secret last year, when we became adults, and Dasha had been doing this with her father for more than nine years. But Christina remained in the dark the longest. I must say that these were both delightfully pleasant and painful ten months - on the one hand, I got a lot of pleasure from blowjobs and cunnilingus, and it was fun to deceive my unsuspecting little sister, on the other hand, I did this exclusively at night, or when Kristinka I went to school and it was very stressful.

Dad and Dasha immediately explained to Nikitos and me that incest is disgusting mainly because of the increased chance of having children with mutations, and there is nothing terrible about it if you engage exclusively in oral sex. On the very first night I got my first orgasm, and not during cunnilingus, but when I myself performed fellatio on my own father. It was unbearably pleasant to feel how my dad's penis, like a hot, tender animal, was caressing my tongue, trying to penetrate deeper, how it trembled and pulsated at the moment of eruption and how his sperm then flowed into my neck... He finished my mouth full, I I sat there for a few seconds, puffing out my cheeks, not knowing what to do. Then Dasha simply said "Swallow" and patted me on the head. I'll probably tell you more about my first experience another time.

And from that moment on, my world was filled with new bright colors, which periodically exploded with fireworks when dad or Nikita erupted on my cheek, on my tongue or down my neck. Most of all, I fell in love with deep blowjob - there is nothing more pleasant than fluttering on a penis, feeling how it squeezes the throat and there is no way to even breathe. But neither dad nor Nikita considered this method the main one, although they knew that I liked it. "A little of the good stuff," dad said with a sly smile, once again stretching my cheek with his trembling penis. And I just hummed and nodded, gratefully swallowing his sticky, fragrant sperm.

A month ago, after Christina's dedication, things became even more interesting. Firstly, we stopped hiding, and secondly, Chris turned out to have very tender lips, a nimble tongue and a pretty pussy. I suddenly discovered that lesbian caresses can bring almost the same pleasure as a blowjob, no, it was good with Dasha too, but she was very experienced in this matter and preferred to give rather than receive. With Chris it was completely different - she perceived all types of oral love so keenly and freshly that she and I could come without even touching each other in intimate places, there was enough kissing and pawing at the tits if the moment was right.

And finally, thirdly, and this was the most remarkable thing, something that I have not seen in any porn video, nor in any hentai - dad decided to hold a vote for installing cameras throughout the apartment. He planned to put three dozen of them and launch a whole website that would broadcast it all live and, moreover, he had already contacted the Japanese businessman Motsumoto, who was going to pay for it all if the vote was successful.

Christina, Dasha and I voted in favor without hesitation, but Nikita suddenly doubted it, for his sake dad set up a block across the country, that is, none of his closest friends could access the site broadcasting our pleasures, at least without using third-party programs. Only then did Nikita agree, although he insisted that there should be several dead zones in the apartment that were not recorded by any camera. However, the most blowjob spots were still shot right through - tables, beds, chairs, carpets and even the balcony.

The Japanese businessman, in fact, was our main patron of the arts at the beginning, he knew English well, and there were almost no problems with communication, since Dasha was studying to become an English literature teacher. But after a couple of weeks there were dozens, if not hundreds of spectators. They mostly wrote in the chat in hieroglyphs, and so that viewers could contact us and give us tasks, Mr. Motsumoto decided to send us a translator. The translator turned out to be a very young Japanese named (or surname, we still didn't understand) Kashiwazaki, who had barely graduated from university. He knew his business well, he could literally translate on the go, but a much more important factor was his willingness to participate in, so to speak, our family life. We didn't understand this right away, and it took about a week to "seduce" the translator. Perhaps some other time I will tell you this in detail.

The translator came every day, usually in the evening, but sometimes he was with us from the very morning and even stayed overnight if his additional hours were paid for by Japanese viewers. Kashiwazaki, or Kasya, as we sometimes affectionately called him, brought balance to our family; if without him we had three girls and two boys, then with him there were exactly three opposite-sex couples who changed partners all the time.

But Kasya had already been on vacation for four days. It turned out that the young man had not been at home in Japan for more than five years, and after his first salary, he begged his dad for a week's rest. It must be said that without a translator we could not understand what most of the viewers were writing in the chat; the machine translator did not even come close to understanding Japanese sexual terminology and slang words, so without Kasi it became a little difficult for us. However, we already knew what the Japanese needed in general and were diligently shy on camera, stuck out our tongues and with a kawaii smile showed two fingers - a sign of victory - to the camera, after dad or Nick covered our faces with their thick sperm.

And now at least three cameras were filming me in the process of having oral sex. I diligently pushed myself into my mouth, moaning and gurgling, realizing from the pulsation of my penis and the raising of my father's balls that the finish was near. But Dasha was very much in the mood for a serious conversation.

- Alice! - she said menacingly again.

- Ummmphmgh! - I answered, driving daddy into a frenzy. He rose up in his chair, grabbed me by the hair and began to fuck me sweepingly, so much so that his wrinkled scrotum slapped against my chin every time his dick completely disappeared in my mouth. I felt, as always in such cases, how all my muscles tensed and somewhere in the depths of my soul those same "butterflies in the stomach" were born - an unclear, acute excitement, which caused a sweet languor and tenderness throughout my body. The only thing I regretted was that dad didn't immediately take me by the hair and fuck me in my mouth this time, but first devoted a few minutes to a traditional blowjob, in which he was the passive party.

- Alice, we need to talk seriously! - Did I hear it, or did Dasha click her heel? At that moment dad came. I frantically sucked in my dad's juice, trying not to let out a drop. Then I remembered that I didn't need to swallow yet - after all, I still needed to spread the viscous hot milk over my tits. And Dasha is unlikely to refuse kisses with sperm. Having come to my senses, I pulled myself off my penis with a squeaking sound and crawled out from under the table, causing a wave of beeps from the laptop that stood on the shelf next to me.

Dasha's annoyed, angry face made me giggle, as a result of which I almost splashed sperm. But, as I expected, she did not refuse the kiss. My tongue penetrated my older sister's mouth, and my palms ended up on Dasha's tits, barely hidden by a short, tight top. Dad's sperm migrated in a clump into Dasha's mouth, from where she released it onto my previously exposed tits. And then I rubbed it over my nipples and tummy with my index fingers, taking off my stockings and T-shirt at the same time. Having carefully folded my clothes into a pile, I prepared for an unpleasant conversation, simultaneously listening to the melodic chime of donations from the laptop.

Dad's dick was still erect. He watched with a smile as I exposed myself and, when I was left in just my panties, he shook his head in admiration. I spun around, letting daddy enjoy my ass, my tits, which were still glistening from my father's sperm, and my long slender legs. But my father turned his gaze to Dasha, invitingly pointing to his penis and the blowjob mat by the table, on which the dents from my knees were still visible. Dashulya, as often happens with us, decided to play hard to get - both on camera for the Japanese and for her own pleasure.

- Here's another! Dad, get dressed, Alice is here! - Dasha folded her arms over her chest and, pursing her lips, looked at her dad.

"But she just..." Dad knew the rules of the game very well, and acted as if he had no idea what was happening. I walked over to the table and took a sip of my dad's soda.

"You took advantage of her naivety!" The poor child became a victim of your perverted fantasy! - I, in confirmation of Dasha's words, shrank and covered my breasts with my palms, as if I had just realized what had happened.

- But... I just came in her mouth!

- And you talk about it so calmly?! This is your own daughter! Maniac! - Dasha exclaimed, taking me by the hand and leading me out of the kitchen.

"So," her voice became icy again when we found ourselves in the living room and sat on the sofa. - Test results have arrived. You are one point short of the passing grade for the Faculty of Sociology. I'll have to go into journalism.

I sighed in disappointment. However, perhaps journalism is not so scary?

- Well, then I'll become a reporter. I will interview dad and Nikita... - I made a significant pause... - an interview.

- Yeah... You should have understood that your future depended on this exam!

- Well... Why do you suddenly make decisions for us, Dash?

- Because someone has to be the eldest! Dad cannot influence you naughty people, besides, he is now busy with our enterprise - working on the website, setting up cameras, advertising, all this takes time and effort.

-- By the way, about the enterprise! Why would Nick and I go anywhere at all if we were going to be working from home in the future? Is there a more enjoyable job than this - you have fun, and people are willing to pay to watch you at this moment!?

- Well... This is unlikely to last long... I'm almost thirty now...

- So what? You'll move into the milf category! - I giggled, immediately receiving a sensitive blow to the shoulder from my sister.

- Hey, think about what you're saying. It's not just about age. Do you think the Japanese will constantly send donations? They'll get tired of the fact that our content is the same type and that's it, it's a comedy!

- Wow, the same type! We carry out their tasks, cook naked, dance, and in general...

"This can all get boring quickly..." Dasha waved her hand. "You can't put all your eggs in one pant leg." It is necessary to provide an alternate airfield. At the very least, I will go teach English literature. Dad will return to the office. What will you, Kristya and Nick do?

I sighed again.

-- By the way, how did Nick pass?

- And he was two points ahead of you - just a passing barrier plus one. So you will be in different faculties with him. You'll have to go without a penis for half a day, not like at school.

- Actually, Nick and I didn't have sex at school. Somehow I got by," I shrugged, keeping silent about the fact that for oral purposes, at the beginning of my senior year, I seduced an excellent student from parallel. Gesha gave it to me on demand in almost every lesson, fortunately we studied in different classes, so we didn't go out together and no one could suspect anything. Plus, the benefit was double, since Gesha gladly shared with me not only his sperm, but also his homework.

Gesha was extremely convenient - firstly, he was madly in love with me, and secondly, he was completely satisfied with such a blowjob relationship. Holding hands in the back room, kissing, cumming in his mouth - he was simply crazy with happiness, even despite the condition I clearly set that no one should know about it. In the last few days, Gesha walked around as if in a daze, since I made it clear to him that during the holidays I would not be able to sneak out of the house unnoticed for a meeting. From the very beginning of our relationship, if you can call it that, we never went on a date; all meetings were limited to the school utility room, where brooms and mops were kept. Getting the key to the utility room was not an easy task, but more on that another time.

"Well, that's great," Dasha smiled. But she quickly wiped away her smile, remembering her role. "You understand that you can't just leave it like that." You did not take your studies seriously, and this affected your destiny. I don't want you to make this mistake again in the future when studying at a university. Therefore... punishment will follow.

- What?? - I couldn't believe my ears. I wonder how he and dad will punish me? Will they whip you? For a second I felt excited, imagining myself lying on my dad's lap, with my bare butt on which a heavy belt was about to fall.

- Paap! - Dasha called her father. He burst into the room, swinging his weighty member, but Dasha immediately stopped him, explaining the situation. Dad felt a little faint from such news, he sat down next to him and he and Dasha began to think about how to punish me.

- Just don't hit me with a belt! - I squeaked, having tried Brer Rabbit's tactics with the thorn bush. But dad and older sister didn't pay any attention to me.

"We must deprive her of what she adores more than anything in the world!" - Dasha exclaimed, looking at me.

- Well, you can take her phone or computer from her!

- Well, she hardly ever uses her phone, and her computer sits idle. No, we need to act radically!

- Not the belt! - Once again I tried to turn everything to my advantage, pretending that I was very afraid of spanking.

"Daughter, calm down, no one will beat you," dad gently patted me on the back of the neck. I stared at him sadly, wondering what they would come up with in the end. And the fact that Dasha's inflamed brain finally gave birth was truly monstrous.

- I know! Let's stop her from giving blowjobs!

I was dumbfounded. Dasha didn't just hit where it hurt, she literally knocked the ground out from under my feet. Over the past ten months there has not been a single day when one of the boys did not use my mouth. The tension of the throat muscles on the throbbing penis, the sweet spasms of pleasure, the tart taste of sperm and measured wet sounds - I practically lived it, basking in the gentle and strong waves of joy that each fellatio gave me. And they are going... They are going... I felt a lump forming in my throat, and tears welling up in my eyes.

Barely holding back my sobs, I muttered:

- No no!!!

- Yes, daughter, that's right! - Dad pursed his lips. - But we will immediately establish the rules - this is only for three days.

- Three days???!! - I screamed in horror. - I can't stand it for three days!

"You can bear it, Alice," Dasha stroked my back soothingly. - But next time you will be more serious about your studies.

I sobbed, laying my head on my sister's shoulder. I probably should have pushed her away and run away, but we were already in my room - where else could I run, and besides, I suddenly felt guilty. I just lacked the unfortunate one point, literally one more correctly solved task - and this conversation would not have happened! And so... But then Dasha struck again.

"She'll endure it... But you, dad... Or Nikita... If Alice comes at night and starts begging, you'll probably give in to her sweet little face!"

"Well..." Dad looked at me thoughtfully. - Yes, this can happen! - he admitted and sighed.

- We need some kind of guarantee!

- So what will you do? Will you put an alarm on my mouth? - I answered boldly.

- Listen, I have an idea! - Dad moved closer. - What if we send Alice to my parents in the region for three days? They just need help with the housework, and in general, we haven't visited them since last summer!

"Oh no, it's really a guarantee. Only if..." - I had one thought.

- Yes! I completely agree, dad. I also thought - now there are five of us without Kasia, an odd number, so we cannot evenly distribute roles in the show. And in three days he will return from Japan, exactly at the same time as Alisa's punishment expires. It comes out perfect. So call them right today, preferably so that they have her on the first train tomorrow. Stand in the garden for three days, experience all the delights of rural life, maybe something will come of it! - Was it just me, or did I feel malice in Dasha's voice?

I pulled away from Dasha and fumbled for the phone. Only one person could save me! And when Dasha and her father went into the kitchen to call her grandparents, I feverishly dialed Gesha. If only he answered right away, what if they decide to take my phone away!

- Gesh, hello. We urgently need your help!

- Alice, I'm ready for anything for you! - these are the words I expected to hear. Smiling joyfully, I began to explain my plan to Gesha...