The Orange (A Fetish Fable)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tightened my grasp ever so slightly, continuing my firm but gentle cadence. He breathed twice, then once, with something that sounded like a faintest of moans.

A huge stream of cum erupted from the tip of his penis and hit the right side of his face, running down his chin. A second eruption shot to the left and missed his head, hitting the headboard behind him. A third landed on his pillow. I kept stroking, feeling the gray-white, slippery fluid coat my fingers.

Several more jets hit his crop-top, and two of them pooled in his bellybutton, turning it instantly into a white oval pond of jism. Without touching my own cock, at the sight of all this, I came, myself, harder than I'd ever come in recent memory, maybe ever. I was ecstatic.

A few more globs of his thick, gooey cum shot out, and he was done, breathing with his eyes shut in the dimly lit room. My right hand was completely covered in cum -- completely -- and it was beginning to coagulate, which I liked it.

Semen was everywhere. I looked at Nathan's partially coated face, in awe of how much seminal fluid I just saw explode from his body. His half shirt had multiple cum stains on it the color of liquid pearl. I started to pull my hand away from his penis but he held it and moved it towards his bellybutton. He wanted me to play with the jism in that.

I ran my index finger through it -- he really had come a lot. I made little circles in the pond that was his jism-filled navel for a good ten minutes.

Spent and very deeply happy, I decided to cuddle up to him, so I reached behind his head, and drew him to my chest. He reached back with his hands, making a very intimate hug. Our bodies fit together so well. I felt some of the cum on the side of his face as I moved our cheeks together.

So that was it, really. A rogue piece of fruit awakened something in me that I could never have imagined. I learned about myself, about the mind, about sexual response, and about pleasure. I now had a romantic partner as well as a physical one, and we totally got each other. I had beat the odds in a way lottery players usually don't.