The Presentation

Story Info
Giving a presentation with a full bladder.
1.8k words
4.24
14.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zammzamm
zammzamm
30 Followers

"Our next speaker has been helping couples reinvigorate their sex lives for more than ten years. She has written two books on the subject and today she is going to share with us some of her most successful techniques. Please welcome Amanda Holbrook," said a woman dressed professionally standing behind a podium on a stage in front of a few hundred people.

The audience applauded as Amanda walked onto stage and took the other woman's place behind the podium. Amanda was dressed more casually in jeans and a T-shirt.

"Thank you for that introduction," Amanda said as the introducer walked off the stage and took a seat in the audience.

Amanda gripped the sides of the podium with both hands and began her presentation, "Some of you may be thinking you already know exactly how this presentation is going to go. You think I'm going to tell you about the importance of sexual intimacy in a long term relationship and how through communication and experimentation you can find ways to keep your sex life new and exhilarating. To be honest, you would have been right until about fifteen minutes ago. If you've been paying close attention, you may have noticed I'm gripping the podium rather hard and standing a bit awkwardly. You may have attributed this behavior to nerves, but you would be incorrect. This behavior is because I desperately need to pee, but it's not because of the long lines at the woman's restrooms."

A few women audibly laughed, but most of the audience was silent.

"My predicament is due to this," she said, stepping out from behind the podium and indicating the buckle of her belt.

"This belt buckle can be locked and unlocked remotely, in this case from my husband's smartphone."

Some people in the audience gasped in astonishment and some chuckled.

"Some of you seem to be getting the idea, but for the rest of you let me explain a bit more. An hour before this talk I headed to the lady's room because I knew there would be a long line and I did not want to be late for my presentation. I patiently waited in line as my bladder continued to fill with the coffee, juice, and water I drank this morning. I passed the time by texting my husband who reassured me that my presentation would go well and urged me to enjoy my time away from my responsibilities at home. Eventually, I was next in line so I texted him that I had to go. A few seconds later a stall opened and I headed in to finally relieve myself, but as I closed the stall door behind me I heard this sound."

Her belt buckle made a clicking sound. The reaction from the audience was a mixture of laughter, gasps, and confused silence.

"For those of you who are still confused, my husband is watching this talk online and he just locked my belt buckle," she said waving to the camera in the back of the room.

"No matter what I do, this buckle will not open without his release. So back to the bathroom stall. I am now standing in a bathroom stall unable to take my pants off. Some of you may be thinking, just text your husband and ask him to let you pee, but I know my husband better than that. He has an extremely intense female desperation fetish meaning he loves watching women, especially me, desperate to pee. I am sure if he was not locked in a chastity device with a locking mechanism similar to my belt buckle he would be pleasuring himself right now."

This time most of the audience was united in their astonished gasp except for one voice who yelled, "release him!"

"What does the rest of the audience think? Should I release him?" Amanda asked the crowd.

The audience was quiet for a minute but then people began to shout "Yes!" or "No!"

Amanda interrupted the disorganized yelling, "Let's take a vote, if you think I should let my husband enjoy my predicament and play with his cock, raise your hand."

A few hands shot into the air immediately and then slowly several more found their way into the air.

"Ok. Hands down. Now if you think I should leave my husband locked in his chastity device unable to pleasure himself as I am unable to pee, raise your hand."

An overwhelming majority of the crowd thrust their hands into the air.

Amanda looked directly at the camera and said, "Sorry, honey. You'll have to wait. Maybe we'll take another vote at the end of the presentation,"

She shifted her attention back to the audience and said, "Some of you may be horrified by this presentation so far, but there is a point. I could have stood up here and explained the value of an exciting sex life in a long term relationship, but instead I was able to show you and better yet allow you to participate. The feeling of excitement you got by choosing the fate of my husband's cock is exactly what my counseling is all about. Obviously, the arrangement my husband and I have will not work for every couple, but it demonstrates how an unconventional approach to sex can be beneficial. I would love to continue this talk, but I am not sure how much longer I can remain composed with my bladder bursting so I am going to take questions for the remainder of my time slot instead.

Almost instantly a line formed behind the microphone stand setup for audience questions. The first in line was a middle aged woman who asked very hesitantly, "Where can I get one of those belts?"

Amanda answered, "My husband actually designed and built this one in our garage so send me an email and I'll see if he can make you one."

The next person in line was an older man who said, "I have more of a proposition than a question. How about if you can hold it through the rest of the questions then your husband does not get released and has to live with his blue balls until you get home, but if you lose control before the questions are over then he gets to cum while you finish answering questions in soaking wet jeans."

"That sounds fair to me," Amanda answered.

The man smiled and stepped away from the microphone, but the woman behind him yelled, "Stay right there," as she walked up to the microphone and said, "In case anyone needed more proof that this woman is a miracle worker, take a gander at my husband's crotch," she said gesturing to the man who just spoke. The front of his pants were tented by an enormous bulge.

The woman continued, "I have not seen his cock this hard in years. Apparently we need to have a little discussion about his newfound fetish and I will also be needing one of those belts." The couple hurried off holding hands towards the back of the room.

The next person in line was a beautiful young woman wearing tight high waisted jeans and a sweater. She walked up to the microphone and began a very passionate and clearly rehearsed speech, "I have been following your work for years. I have read both of your books multiple times. You are the reason I am studying psychology in college. Your presentation today has only cemented my passion for your work."

She paused and then continued a bit slower and less confident, "I was waiting in that same bathroom line as you, but I did not make it to the front of the line before I had to leave for this talk. I would not miss this for the world even if it meant wetting my pants in front of the entire crowd."

"Are you sure about that?" Amanda asked smirking.

"Sure about what?" The young girl asked confused.

"Sure if you'd really be willing to wet your pants in front of the entire audience just to see my presentation," Amanda clarified.

The young woman was dumbfounded. She stuttered, but seemed unable to form a coherent response.

"Come up on stage with me," Amanda said after a few seconds of awkward silence.

The young woman slowly walked onto the stage and stood next to Amanda.

Amanda pulled out two books from behind the podium and announced, "These are signed copies of both my books. If you wet your pants right now in front of the entire audience, they are all yours. Otherwise, you must leave this presentation immediately."

The young woman looked horrified at first, but after a few seconds a smile spread across her face. Then all of a sudden the audience started to holler. The young woman was wetting her pants. The young woman stuck her ass out at the audience as she released what must have been a very full bladder.

When the young woman's display was over, Amanda handed her the books and gave her a hug. As the young woman returned to her seat, Amanda began answering more questions.

She continued to answer question after question as her predicament only got worse. The line seemed to extend forever. Her time slot was only thirty minutes, but she was the slot before lunch so there was no one after her. People continued asking questions for over an hour until Amanda stopped them and said, "The next question will be the last. We are already well over the allotted time."

A very attractive young man stepped up to the microphone and said, "My question is actually for the audience. Raise your hand if you'd be interested in buying one of these belts."

At least 50 hands flew up. The young man turned back to the stage and said, "If your husband would like some help meeting demand for these belts I would be glad to help." He walked toward the stage and handed Amanda a business card.

"Thank you. We'll be in touch," she said as she took the business card from his hand.

She surveyed the audience looking for the man who had given her the proposition. She found him and began addressing the audience looking directly at him, "I was able to hold it through more than the time originally reserved for questions so my husband will not be released from his chastity device until I return home, however, that also means there is a zero percent chance he lets me take my pants off any time soon so I might as well let you all enjoy the show."

She turned around so her ass was facing the crowd and let go. Urine erupted from her bladder into her jeans. First, it spread across the crease at the bottom of her ass. Then it spread down the backs of her legs until it began dripping onto her feet. By the time her bladder was empty, her jeans were completely soaked. When she was done she did a turn so the audience and her husband could see the full results of her desperate wetting.

"Thank you for coming to see my presentation. I hope you enjoyed yourself and learned the value of an exhilarating sex life," Amanda said before walking off the stage to a standing ovation.


zammzamm
zammzamm
30 Followers