The Ordeal

Story Info
Getting back at Pam, Amir, and Hans.
4.6k words
3.94
3.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ordeal

I contacted Herbert, he was a physician and veterinarian, with whom I had worked on several projects. We knew each other well and I felt I could share some of the things Ben had told me (obviously without disclosing any names) and ask him for a special favor.

To make a long story short, he got very upset with what I told him, and he wasn't hard convinced to agree to my request. He promised me three shots of a fast-acting neuroleptic normally used to sedate wild animals (it would take him a few days to arrange for them because the rules handling them were very strict) and an air powered gun to lunch the arrows with. The gun of course, I had to give back when I was done because he had only this one.

Now that I had what need I was ready to move. I waited for Pam, the driver, to get out of her car and intercepted her just as she was about to take the first step up the short flight to her front door. Excuse me, madam, I said and landed an arrow with the sedative in her belly as she turned around. She only wore shorts and a light t-shirt, it was summer and warm, so it wasn't any problem to get the entire dose properly delivered.

She looked at me with surprise, and probably some fear, because my face was covered by a baklava. I quickly moved up to her and covered her mouth with my hand to prevent her from screaming but it was not really necessary as the tranquilizer had begun to kick in.

She lived by herself in a small house just outside the city limit with a porch on the back facing a forrest. There were neighbors around but none too close and I had managed to hide my car behind a big shrubbery so it would go unnoticed.

She was a petite so when she became unconscious, I could easily catch her in my arms and put her down on the doorstep. I rummaged through her purse and found the keys so I could let us in.

I had to relax a minute or two and catch my breath. My heart was pumping and I felt the adrenaline running through my veins. I had done it, I had pulled it off. There was no guarantee of a success but I had pulled it off. Now I had to press on before she woke up.

I took off her t-shirt but left the bra on because I couldn't unhook it in the back - I would have loved to see her tits nude, they appeared plump and I couldn't resist touching them through the fabric of the bra.

Next, I removed the shorts and her panties. Her pussy was bald and I allowed myself to touch her sex and caress her vulva. The skin was soft and smooth. I parted her pussy lips and pinched her clit. No reaction - she was still sedated but my dick wasn't, it stirred.

I would have loved to take advantage of the situation and fuck her but I was on a mission so had to focus.

I placed her in an armchair that I found in her living room and cuffed her wrists together behind her back and secured them to the chair. I also cuffed her ankles so she wouldn't be able to run or walk but merely hobble should she manage to free her from the chair.

I found her panties and rolled them into a ball and put them in her mouth and tore her t-shirt into long strings and used them to secure the gag in her mouth.

I went back to my car and retrieved the bag with my stuff. By the time I came back the sedative had begun to wear off and she soon regained consciousness. She wriggled in the chair and began screaming into her gag but I told her to listen carefully because I would only say it once.

This is for what you have done to Ben's wife, I told her. If you ever approach her again or in any other way interfere with her, I will come back, and you won't get away with it as easily as this time.

I put a leash around her neck and undid her from the chair, picked up my bag, and opened the door to the porch at the back of the house. I had scouted the premises before and knew there was an ant hill to the left not too far from her porch, just 5m in from where the big trees of the forest began.

I forced her to hobble over there by pulling on the leash and ordered her down on a heap of dry and thorny pinecones that I quickly gathered onsite. She began to protest but I forced her down. From my bag I retrieved four poles and began driving them into the ground. She saw what was coming and tried to get up but I pulled her back with the leash and managed tied her limbs taut, one after the other, forming an X.

I rummaged through my bag and found the speculum. I spread her cunt lips with my free hand and wiggled the instrument into her dry cunt until the flanges hit her labia and dialed it open almost to its maximum. She screamed into her gag but to no avail, only muffled noises were coming through.

I looked at my accomplishment. She was lying nude on the forest floor, spread eagled with her bald vulva and open vagina. She still had her bra on, so I took my knife and cut it open exposing her tits. It was magnificent to see her plump tits fall out of the cups. Her areoles were large but her nipples were disappointingly small.

Almost done, I thought, but there were two additional things I wanted to do. I relieving myself covering her with piss paying special attention to properly wetting the gag. I wanted to degrade the bitch after what she had done to Ben's wife. After shaking off the last few drops, I got a bottle with honey-water and moistened her tits, her vulva, paying special attention to her clit her cunt-hole, with it. The last thing I did before leaving was to make a thin trail from the base of the ant hill to her pussy and tits.

I looked at my watch. It had taken longer to finish my business than I had thought, but I could still make my next appointment if I hurried and wouldn't hit any traffic.

I arrived a few minutes late but she was still there. I ordered a beer and joined her - she was drinking a glass of red wine. She had dark short hair, equally dark eyes, and was wearing a blackish lipstick. Her fingernails matched the color of her lipstick. She had a small ring in the septum of her nose. I liked piercing but not in the nose - but it was her business.

Under her dark (black, of course, I noted) tight pullover I could see her nipples sticking out - no bra I thought. This was the first time we met in person and she didn't look as I had expected, at all. But it didn't matter. The question was if she had succeeded.

She put two USB-sticks on the table. One was marked with an A and the other one with an H.

 So you were successful, I asked and reached out for them

 Ah aah, she said, and covered the stick with her hand. Money first.

 Of course, I responded and reached into the pocket of my jacket. Here you go, I continued, and gave her a thick envelope.

She took it and left the table. I'll be back in a jiffy, she said and headed for the restroom. I watched her walking down the alley. She had a well-shaped behind and was wearing a matching black skirt with her pullover. Quite short. Her boots were as long and her skirt short and just went over her knees. Her thighs between the end of the boots and beginning of the skirt were bare. She looked extremely sexy I thought - why couldn't I just focus on the business but had to gage her. I hadn't more than finished my thoughts when she came back. Despite trying to be business oriented I couldn't avoid noting how her breasts were bouncing up and down as she was walking.

She must have noticed because when she sat down, she said: focus, let's finish our business, here are the sticks, the contents of the envelope lived up to my expectations.

 Okay, I responded defensively. She had caught me red-handed and I felt like a dumbass. Tell, me how it went.

 I hacked their respective networks, she began. Piece of cake, I never stop getting surprised by how gullible people are when it comes to passwords. Their PCs took a bit longer but I had access and downloaded all the data within 24h. As I said it was no big job...

 Did you get a chance to search for the files I specifically asked for, I interrupted trying to regain the initiative.

 Of course, she said, they are on the sticks but I deleted the files on their PCs per your request. Obviously, I can't vouch for if they have been deleted from the camera's memory, but there were plenty of other homemade vids with a later date so I think they have been overwritten....

 Good, I interjected. How about their banking accounts?

 They have been zeroed as per your wish. Obviously, I can't take their funds but when they log on their balances will appear as exactly zero. The code I wrote will keep it in that way for the next 7 days and then self-destroy - but they can't contact the bank, remember that. It's only on their personal PCs - and cell phones, of course, that their balances will appear as zero.

 I'm satisfied, I said, (she gave me a strange look) no, no, not in that way, I blurted out, yes, well I am "satisfied" but what I meant to say is that I'm happy with your services, (again she gave me this strange mocking look - oh my God, I thought, this was getting worse by the minute). No not "services", eh, what you, eh, what you have accomplished.

I think I blushed and I'm sure there were some pearls of sweat beginning to build on my forehead. What was this woman doing to me? Why did I repeatedly make a fool out of myself in front of her?

I don't know if she pitied me or if she found my boyish insecurity charming but she interrupted me.

 It's obviously you are not satisfied, judging by the way you are looking at me. And regarding my services I believe you'd rather see me naked than talk about the job I did, she said and added. Finish your drink and let's go, I'm going to give you a treat.

I was dumbfounded but managed to keep my wits. I downed the rest of my beer and we left. Coming out of the pub I was about to turn right to my car but she insisted we make a left turn to the nearby bus stop where a bus (conveniently) was approaching. She grabbed my arm and we dashed for it.

At this hour of the day there wasn't much locomotion and there were only a few more passengers on board. A young couple on the first row, a teenager a few rows down, and an elderly man sitting on the first row just after the back door. She dragged me past the man to the rear of the bus and sat down with her back to the front and motioned me to sit down opposite her.

As soon as I had taken my seat she lifted her skirt and parted her legs. I dropped my jaw. She was naked under, and her pussy was shaven clean. Was this really happening - me sitting in front of a beautifully woman - basically a stranger - stripping for me. She had a tattoo covering her mons - it was a bit hard to see the motif because the skirt covered some of the tattoo but it was a dragon of sorts.

Next, I noticed her piercings. There were three, no four rings in each labia, and a piercing through her clit. I was flabbergasted. I was thrilled. I was totally overwhelmed by the unexpected situation.

A woman I had contracted less than a week ago on darknet to help me pull of a scam and only had met in real life for half an hour, was sitting in front of me in public, spreading her legs and showing me her bald and pierced vulva.

Don't move and don't dare to touch she said and began playing with herself. She pulled on the labia rings parting her pussy lips showing me the entrance of her moist vagina.

She stopped for a second, only to lift her pullover exposing her pert tits. With her left hand she fondled her right tit, rolling the nipple between her fingers occasionally pulling it taut.

Her right hand had returned to her crotch where she moistened her fingers in her vagina and then began stimulating her clit. Every so often she would pull on the piercing stretching the clit and then twisting it back and forth. I could see from her facial expression that she was building an orgasm. I couldn't believe it - a random woman, a stranger, was sitting in front of me masturbating.

It didn't leave me unaffected but my dick began stirring and I moved my hand to my crotch and began rubbing it through the fabric of my jeans. But she was way ahead of me and she climaxed in the next second. She moaned silently, arched her head back, and closed her legs and squeezed her hand tightly against her crotch in an effort to maximize and prolong her orgasm.

She covered her breast with her pullover and pulled down the skirt and looked at me and said: I'm getting off at the next stop but you stay put. You behaved well, maybe I'll look you up in the near future. And off she went leaving me with a hard on.

Later, when I was back at my place, rethinking what had transpired during the afternoon and evening I got excited again. First it was Pam, the driver, whom I had spread eagled and left in the forest with her cunt splayed open and then it was Sarah, the IT-wiz. It probably wasn't her real name but one she used to advertise her services - thinking about "services" I could still vividly see her in my imagination touching and pleasuring herself in front of me.

It wasn't my intention for starters but I got horny and decided to browse through the vids Sarah had downloaded starring Ben's wife in explicit pornographic recordings.

It proved they had recorded her - probably without her consent - in very many sessions. There were some 15 recordings beyond the ones Ben already had told me about. For how long had this been going on?

There was one recording in particular that I noticed and couldn't stop myself from watching in detail and eventually masturbate to.

She was led into a room tiled in white, featuring latex and rubber paraphernalia along the walls with a leather padded bench shaped as an upside-down Y in the center, and a strange looking chair in one corner. The chair was high, even higher than the bench with it's legs wide apart, maybe a meter and a half. It was fitted with wheels so it could be easily moved around. There were three card board boxes of different sizes on the seat.

She was naked with her piercings removed, only wearing a skin-colored tight shower cap making her appear as bald - I almost didn't recognize her. They motioned her over to the chair and opened the middle-sized box. Inside was a brownish colored semi-transparent thin latex catsuit. They told her to put it on but it wasn't easy because it was a very tight fit. They must have made it to measure.

Once she had eased herself into the catsuit they helped her center the crotch piece properly over her vulva. They pushed a long thin dildo (with wires attached) that was part of the suit into her rear and made sure the integral condom went deep inside her vagina. The dildo wires extended through the suit at the rear and they left them hanging there.

Instead, they focused their attention on her tits and pulled and tugged them through the breast openings which on purpose were made too small. They were reinforced with thin metal rings firmly gripping her tits at their base forcing them to bulge and stand out like two inflated ballons. It was gorgeous to see them tightly squeezed and swollen, standing pert and erect decorated with nipples at their apex.

The camera went to a close up of her crotch. I could now see there was a similar steel enforced opening circling her clit and how Amir centered the hole over it allowing him to pull and stretch her sensitive spot and its hood through the opening. I could her her cry out in pain over the brutal treatment begging them to please stop but Pam brutally shoved some of the plastic packing material from the box in her mouth muffling her. While Amir held her clit taut in a firm grip, Hans tried to insert a rod piercing through the hole he knew was there. But Amir held the flesh firmly stretched, making the hole disappear an not easy to see. They went on for quite some time before they succeeded fitting the rod properly while she was begging for mercy and relief through her makeshift gag throughout their painful abuse of her sex.

When they were done, the camera zoomed out again and I could see how they zipped her up in the back and over her calves basically giving her a second skin. But it didn't stop there, they covered her entire body by putting on latex socks and gloves in matching color and material. They then made her step into black hooker shoes with high heels, and lastly, they fitted a skin tight rubber hood over her head, closing at the neck, only leaving a small round steel reinforced opening over her mouth and another opening over her nose so she could breathe.

She was totally covered in latex. Despite her predicament, or maybe because of it, I relished the sight and had to force myself not to come too early. There was more to watch.

Next they unpacked the bigger box and extracted a white gas mask, along with various valves, and jars. There were also several tubes, pipes, and hoses of different lengths and sizes.

They continued donning her by fitting the gas mask on her face and tightening the straps securely around her head. Once the mask was fitted, they moved her over to the bench, placing her crotch where the legs of the Y met. They tied each thigh to a leg of the Y-shaped bench with three heavy duty white leather belts spreading her legs apart exposing her latex covered vulva with the pierced clit sticking out of the opening at the top. Her knees just went over the end of the bench allowing her feet to rest against the floor. They used ankle cuffs to secure them to the legs of the bench.

They continued to strap her down with more belts, across her hips and thighs, and below and above her tits. They finished with one strap across her forehead totally immobilizing her and leaving her entirely to their mercy.

They had turned her into a helpless object for them to use as they pleased. What struck me, however, was that she, despite the brutality, seemed to enjoy her transformation. At least judged by the aroused moanings and sighs filled with pleasure that escaped her, through the opening in the latex mask. It was exactly as Ben had told me, she enjoyed being reduced to a slut, being objectified to a sex toy, being transformed into someone's sex slave.

They began fitting valves, jars, and pipes in an intricate pattern. At one point they paused and took turns in pissing in one of the jars and fitted it into their construction. They opened the last box - it contained a small gadget with dials and quick fit electrical connectors.

She was in the middle of an elaborate construction as if she was the heart of some bizarre machine. I managed to figure it out. Obviously, she was breathing through her gas mask but it was set up in such a way that the air had to pass through the jar with their pee, constantly saturating it with urine vapor. The air she exhaled was discarded through another pipe connected to a vent leaving the room.

Her nipples were wired to the electrical control unit as was her clit - they had attached a wire to the piercing. Similarly, the wires connected to the rear dildo were also connected to the control unit. They were fine tuning the e-stim program and seem to settle for one that gave her increasing pleasure as the current increased until it started to become uncomfortable - and maybe even somewhat painful - and keep it there for an extended period until she began panting and begging for mercy - evidenced by her trying to jerk and wiggle in her bondage and screaming muffled through her latex and rubber cover. The current would eventually turn off only for the cycle to repeat over and over again. It must have been a menace to her cycling between pain and sweet pleasure.

The last thing they did in getting her ready was to attach a funnel through a hose to her gas mask carefully securing the end of the hose in her mouth by squeezing it through the reinforced tight opening over her mouth that had been worked into the latex mask. The gave her water to drink. I thought they tested that their contraption worked properly or that they realized she needed to be hydrated because she was covered up in latex but I would soon find out they did it intentionally with another purpose.

12