The Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They then retrieved the chair and it dawned upon me what its function was. They rolled it in place above her head and locked the wheels. Anyone sitting on the chair would have the funnel within comfortable reach of their groin.

I thought this was it and that they would play with her a while and then let go. Indeed, they were going to play with her - or rather let others play with her - but in a far more lewd and obnoxious way than I ever could imagine.

They checked their watches and nodded to each other. Hans went and opened the door while Pam adjusted the e-stim control and made sure it was on. Amir joined Hans just in time to greet the guests and to collect an envelope from each of them - later, I found out there was a substantial amount of money in each of them. These bastards were making money out of Ben's wife.

They were ten guests in total, five men, three women, and two transgender individuals. All of them were wearing fetish outfits. Leather, latex, lingerie, PVC, chains, and what not. A few of them were tattooed and some of them pierced. There were very many styles and preferences represented. Some looked very sexy, I thought, while others looked tacky, but who was I to judge.

Over the next hour or so an orgy took place. They fucked her in her vagina, played with the e-stim control, toyed with her tits, or breath played her. They did it one by one, or several at the same time. The one thing they all had in common, though, was that they all used the chair. They peed or jerked off in the funnel forcing her to drink the cocktail of cum and piss. From time to time, they flushed the funnel with water almost like flushing a toilet.

Again, I was utterly chocked but the little whore (I noticed I had begun to think of her as a whore, a slut, a fornicating sex slave) enjoyed being abused in this bizarre way. She moaned and panted with pleasure getting louder and energetic by each assault. She seemed to get turned on by being reduced to a human toilet where the guest could unload their cum or empty their bladder.

Just as the last person was done filling the funnel, and I began to wondering how much more liquid she could take, she couldn't hold it anymore.

She relieved herself inside the latex catsuit drenching herself in her own urine. Pam noticed and increased the e-stim current to her clit throwing her over the edge. She convulsed in a gigantic orgasm screaming with satisfaction into the gas mask. She convulsed over and over again as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body. It didn't stop for a long time. Indeed, I have seen a woman orgasm as long as she did.

I hate to admit it but I was very aroused sexually by what I just had witnessed. The scene was overwhelming and I stroked my dick a few more times climaxed too.

Afterwards, when the guest had left and they had freed her from the bondage and latex encasing, she sat on the cold floor, still covered in her pee, and looked up at them and said:

 Thank you, thank you for having taught me to have true orgasms. I think today was my best sexual experience ever... in my entire adult life.

 I will do whatever you ask me to, whenever you want me to.

 I want to become your slave, your obedient servant, I want to be your private whore, your fuck-hole, your cunt. You have opened my mind and I have realized I'm a slut... and I line being one.

I couldn't believe it. This had progressed too far and was almost out of control. But I would take over now and straighten things up.

I waited until the next morning and called them individually from a phone in an empty conference room at work. In this way it couldn't be traced to me. At worst it could be traced to the company switch board and a conference room.

I basically said the same thing to both of them:

 Listen up you fuck. You don't know me but I know you very well.

They tried to interrupt me, of course, and ask what this was about but I told them to shut up and listen carefully because I would only say it once. I explained that I had hijacked their banking accounts and computers. But they could get everything back on two conditions, firstly, that they stayed away from Ben's wife and never ever approach her again. Secondly, no contact with the bank whatsoever. If they made contact with them, I would never return their funds, I lied. If they decided to comply, they would get their money back within the next seven days.

The last thing I said before hanging up was: Check on Pam, and do it immediately, she has been waiting for you since yesterday afternoon.

12