All Comments on 'The Ordeal Ch. 02'

by SpencerAlanMacLeod

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HeadguyHeadguyalmost 13 years ago
Not quite as hot as chapter 1...

But the basic set-up still packs quite a punch. I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
nonnie is wrong

Consentual. Safe word in place and not used. Not even extreme for this site. My only issue is the constant repitition of 'the lovely diane.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Glad you never continued

This made absolutely no sense. None at all. After he got loose he went right to the police. Diane ended up in jail along with her cohorts for assault, battery, sexual assault and a number of other crimes. They all received 3 - 7 years in prison. End of stupid story. And the cage? Don't make me laugh. An idiot removes it without the key in less then a minute.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Could I Endure ?

Post orgasm torture is my fantasy. I would love to be put to the test. I know I am very sensitive immediately after orgasm. To experience such an ordeal, I would probably struggle in my restraints until I pass out. I would definitely have to be gagged, as I would not be able to hold back the screams that would pursue as the torture is administered. Even the gagged moans would be loud! The sense of helplessness would be overwhelming as I struggle to endure. But, I know I would have no other choice. To have my cock head immediately teased after orgasm, and my balls gently played with and manipulated at the same time, would absolutely drive me insane!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Disappointing!

I can see from the date that you posted this that you didn't see fit to continue it. Too bad as there were a number of chapters left to be written. Rather than being considered as a writer who gave the readers a gift,you'll just be remembered as another cock tease here on literotica! ~ As far as the story goes,constantly referring to the ex-girlfriend as "The Lovely Diane" got old fast (As it turned out,"The Cunt" might have been more accurate. The ex-boyfriend was a wimp and an asshole to agree to this horseshit. No woman is worth going through that shit for,unless of course you're one SICK puppy. ~ What could have been a sexually exciting series wimped out with a peter as the readers were left with a sadly denied orgasm. ~ You should be ashamed of yourself as a writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
"The Lovely Diane"

How did you ever come to think repeating "The Lovely Diane" over and over and over again was ok?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous