All Comments on 'The Order Ch. 14'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
aww

This has been such a great story to follow! I'm so glad there will be more to come! Good story and lovely ending!

Jedi_KhanJedi_Khanabout 15 years ago
Good...

But there were a couple of moments in this chapter where I was left scratching my head in confusion. Also, editing needs a little work. But, aside for that, a nice story. I wonder what the sequel will be about?

BlackdollsBlackdollsabout 15 years ago
Loved it

Great story from beginning to end. I guess I missed any errors, I was too busy trying to get to the end and see what happens.

Be back for the sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Shortchanged & a bit disappointed

I feel a little shortchanged with this chapter :( but I will still give it full marks due to the past fabulous chapters. I feel like this chapter you were hurrying to finish the story as fast as possible. I really expected more in this chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Confusing..

It really was beautiful story overall, but the last chapter was a little misleading. I will read the sequel (:

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree...

this story started with bang but fizzled out in the end. I gave this particular chapter 25 because the conclusion kinda sucked, even though the characters got a happyish ending. Hope the sequel ties up all the loose ends.

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 15 years ago
Great story!

I'm so excited to hear that there will be a sequel! I've really enjoyed reading about Nadia and Andrae. Hopefully we can get to know more about their life together, and I'm having fun picturing Andrae as a dad, lol. Do you also have plans to write more about Andrae's brothers? Perhaps a spinoff for each brother? Haha, too much? I think we all love the Brethren and can't wait to read more about these characters! Thank you for creating them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I really enjoyed it

So wonderful, i just read the whole thing straight through. You have a real talent as a story-teller and a writer.

bitofkinkbitofkinkabout 15 years ago
Fantastic

I had to read the whole story straight through. Absolutely fabulous. I was hooked immeditely and stayed that way till the end. I'm looking forward to seeing what else you write. Just fantastic. I have so many positive comments, I can't really straighten them out for consise contructive criticism so I'll just sum up with a great big "You go Girl!"

bulldogdeebulldogdeealmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

This is the first time that I have read one of your stories. I had to read the whole thing before giving a comment. I enjoyed the way the story unfolded. I would like to know the full story behind Nadia. Is she a halfbreed or what.Plase write more about her.

SunsilkWaterSunsilkWaterover 14 years ago
Very fine work^^

Thank you for letting us read such fine work from you; now I can't wait to run off and read the others but I thought it would be unfair for me to read your good story and leave no comment of my appriciation. Once again, Thank You. :)

sunshinesdevotionsunshinesdevotionover 14 years ago
Wonderful!!!

I also read this story straight through! It was great. I love how Andrae's character develops and geeting the Brethren. They were great! I am going to start on the next story now! Thanks for posting! xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

hey found your story and i couldnt stop reading it, so it is now stupid o'clock in the morning and here i am tempted to read the rest!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

cant wait to read Liam or alexis story ..... but love the others ( please dont make me wait)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

write more it seems like it is not finshed

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
Preeeeeetty puhleeeezeee

This is one of my favourite stories (esp from 3 of your works) this is the best. But why you put an end on Nadia's life???? Andraemalek desrves to be happy as much as his siblings. It is just not fair if you gave a gloomy background on his life and you take away his happiness. Its a fiction right??? Make him happy puhlezeeee. And come back with your writing. You. Are. A. Good. Writer.

angin_berhembusangin_berhembusover 13 years ago
uuuups sowwy

Euuuy sowwy i forget where did you kill Nadia, mayhap in the sequel y???? I re read your stories many times, i just skip the sad parts thats why i forget .... Sowwy

callalily2170callalily2170over 13 years ago
angin_berhembus <- - this commenter sucks

why you wanna spoil any endings - "sowwy"- what a jackass! You should delete the comment from angin_berhembus

As for the story I really like it and cannot wait to read more.

shortydeeshortydeeabout 13 years ago
Great Story

I am glad that I started to read this story again. It was well worth the read. Finished in one boring sunday.......LOL the day not the story!

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Nice

I absolutely loved it! Thank you author for your wonderful efforts.

allimbaallimbaover 12 years ago
so great!

I absolutely loved this story!

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Ahhhh!!!

Just re-read this for like the hundreth time - still love it as much as I did the first time! Wish you'd come back to us and finish the Bretheren series...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
We want MORE!!!

This has to be one of the best stories I've read. So much more then just the sex, even the chapter with little to it. But now you've got us wanting more from you...Do the brothers have loves? What happened to The Order? Do they really have 5 kids and live in Paradise? We need more!!!

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Thank you!

Wonderful story. I just loved reading it. So glad I stumbled upon it. Can't wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Awesome Series!!

Stumbled upon this and I'm SO glad I found you and your stories!!

SunKisstSunKisstalmost 12 years ago
fabutAstic

I just love andrae. He's such a real man with not giving her anyway out of his life. The guy literally glued himself to her and efused to give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I cannot wait for the sequal!!!

seriously i can't!! hurry!!! :o)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful wonderful read!

Wow! Thank you for giving us such rich characters to read. Was hard to tear myself away from this world of demons. The last couple chapters felt rushed, but I still enjoyed. And yeah there are typos throughout, but that's easily fixed. Besides, I found myself so engrossed in the story and reading quickly to find out what happens next, I didn't mind. Or notice. I totally see a sequel which you've set perfectly. Can't wait to read more!

Thank you!

panda1870panda1870over 11 years ago
very awesome!

I really enjoyed your stories .... So addicting :)

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 11 years ago
Great Story

This was a sheer joy to read,. They were real characters...you took time and I love the end result..and ofc will be reading all the installments to come. Thank you for this. I stumbled onto this ...great treat :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Loved it, loved it, loved it....

What more can I say??? Just that your imagination and writing style are great... and this story should be published for retail sales!!! Keep up the great work; I am off to read another one of your stories...

ciao... sweetone_66

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Good

I follow the story to the end. Some parts I was confuse. The storyline is quite good. Thank you i enjoy it.

LangeannLangeann6 months ago

I can’t wait to read all your stories!

Please don’t stop writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous