The Order: Jonathan and Amanda

Story Info
Jonathan is cuckolded on his wedding night.
5.1k words
3.94
22.4k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
adlamb
adlamb
35 Followers

When the door to their hotel room had closed to the exuberant festivities and well-wishers, Jonathan and Amanda found themselves quite abruptly alone in the large honeymoon suite that they had booked for the night. After the morning ceremony and afternoon reception that had dragged on to the early evening, there was much welcome for the peace and quiet and for their first night together as Mr and Mrs Hayden.

They were an older couple and it was both their second marriages. Amanda's copper feathery hair fell to her shoulders in lush waves and she was svelte for her fifty years. Her face was just starting to age elegantly and she carried herself with delicacy and poise. The most generous thing that could be said about Jonathan was that he was portly. He was your average, past-middle-age balding man, with his most distinguishing feature being that he often perspired a little too much on the crown of his head for it to go unremarked. Jonathan's chin formed a little 'v' when he smiled which once may have been the pointy end of an ovoid face but today was just a wedge accenting the piggish blob of flesh that sagged below his jaw.

Amanda's maturity and the refinement of her daily dress meant that she had escaped any talk that she had married Jonathan for his money. But she had, indeed, married him for his money. More specifically the money that was his monthly tithes to The Order. It was white fools like Jonathan Hayden who kept The Order swimming in cash. Amanda's first husband had been one as well. They paid for the luxury of watching their wives get fucked by black men and their contributions raised the next generation of black children.

It had not been a quiet party, as was to be expected from the guests that had been invited. There had been lots of ribbing, gentle at first, from Jonathan's friends about the bounty in store for him on his wedding night. Jonathan was glad for having booked a suite at the same hotel as the wedding reception. As the event wore on and the drinks freely flowed, the ribbing grew louder, bawdier, and ended raucously with a groomsman pointing out the growing lump in Jonathan's pants.

The lump hadn't grown by much by the time Jonathan and Amanda were naked in bed together.

'Are you having trouble getting hard again?' Amanda mumbled.

'Let me just try...' The soft head bumped uselessly against Amanda's opening.

This would only be the third time that Jonathan had the opportunity to engage in penetrative sex with Amanda. After his pre-wedding-Order-approved procedure, he had worked himself into a frenzy that first time with little rabbity humps, and thought perhaps he had seen a glimmer of satisfaction in Amanda's eyes. This made him eager for their next session which Amanda put off for three weeks. However the keenness he believed he had seen in her may only have been the novelty of their first encounter. On their second night Jonathan found himself floundering against Amanda like a virgin boy as she lay stock-still below him, totally unmoved and unmoving. After he climaxed inside her with an involuntary high-pitched wail, she had turned over and gone to sleep but not before adding sullenly 'Jonathan that really didn't do anything for me.' Jonathan's inability to please her had started the coil of another tight knot of longing in his balls, but of course after the one ejaculation he was out of commission for the next few days.

That regrettable event seemed to have been forgotten as Amanda had gamely stripped off her evening gown and crawled under the covers with him. Unfortunately enthusiasm could only carry them so far, when they were faced with the indisputable fact that Jonathan was just not able to get himself hard enough to carry out his husbandly duties.

'Oh lord,' Amanda rolled off the bed in a huff and went to fetch a glass of water.

Jonathan knelt on the bed shaking his little wiener, begging under his breath for it to wake up.

'That's OK Jon I'm not really feeling it anymore. We can try another time.' Amanda had come back with the water and was watching Jonathan's miserable attempts.

'No come on please, just give me a few minutes.' The shaking continued.

Amanda suddenly grinned devilishly. 'You know what I think will really get us in the mood...'

***

Jamal was more than a little startled when he looked up from the plates he was clearing to see the groom of the wedding he had just waitered come stomping towards him.

'What's up man?' Jamal asked cautiously. The man looked crazed, his hair wild, dress shirt askew and pants sagging without a belt.

'Hey... hey...' Jonathan paused to look at Jamal's nametag, 'Jamal. How are you?'

'I'm alright Sir. Can I help you at all?'

'Were you the one who was stationed at the bar tonight?'

'Yes?'

'Refilled champagne for the bride a few times?'

'Yes.'

'Oh good you're the one.' Jonathan swallowed.

'The one?'

'Yes.' Jonathan wrung his hands together and tried his best to get the next question out delicately.

'Would you... would you like to join me and my wife tonight?'

'Join you for?' Jamal was growing increasingly perplexed and frustrated.

'S-sex.' Jonathan lowered his voice to a whisper. 'Tonight. My wife wants to get fucked by a big black cock.'

'Fuckin' what?' Jamal nearly dropped the dishware he was holding.

'This isn't a joke. I'll be there but I won't interfere, I promise.'

'So you're telling me you just got married, and you want me to have sex with your wife while you watch?'

Jonathan nodded his assent. He wished Jamal hadn't spoken so loudly.

'What the fuck is wrong with you man?!' At least this time the question was asked in hissed consternation.

'I'm a sissy boy.'

'What did you say?'

'I'm a sissy boy.' Jonathan put his hands into his pocket and flapped them ineffectually.

Jamal had heard of voluntary cuckolds before but had never personally encountered them. Embarrassed for Jonathan, Jamal turned away, licked his lips, then looked back in pained amusement while shaking his head. Despite the ludicrousness of the situation, if saying no to white pussy was a crime, saying no to white MILF pussy would be a felony.

'Shit cracker you're a weirdo. But I sure as fuck ain't gonna refuse an offer like that from a dumb motherfucker like you. Where y'all at.'

'The honeymoon suite. You'll come when you're done?'

'I'll come right now.'

***

Amanda slid off the bed excitedly when she saw Jamal come striding into the bedroom with Jonathan. Jamal appeared a lot more youthful than when she had first studied him under the dim, romantic lighting of the hotel ballroom. She didn't mind though. She loved the rough vigour of a young man, and he certainly looked pumped for action with the sleeves of his uniform rolled up along thick forearms. Jamal had close cropped hair, a rakish but friendly smile, and looked like he had just graduated as the high school quarterback.

While waiting for Jonathan to return, Amanda had decided to put some choice clothing back on. She was now decked out in a white lingerie bra top with matching g-string, garter, and stockings. Amanda beckoned girlishly in greeting with her fingers.

'Heya.'

Jamal marched right up to Amanda without any hesitation or a backward glance.

'Damn lady you fine.' His hands went to her hips, caressing the curves and stroking upwards towards Amanda's slim waist.

Amanda was immediately charmed by Jamal's forwardness and confident demeanour. It certainly corresponded with the charismatic manner in which he had served her and the guests, and which had caught her eye. His behaviour had been flirtatious but respectful in a way that left many ladies in attendance tittering. The bridesmaids especially had shown him much attention, Amanda observed, and hadn't included her in their coded whispering, as if to safeguard her innocence on her wedding day. Amanda smiled slyly to herself. They couldn't have known that she considered Jamal to already be hers for the taking.

'Hi big boy.' Amanda smiled sweetly and interlocked her fingers behind Jamal's neck.

His large, warm hands were still moving up and down her bare skin.

'So I heard you want me.'

'Well you were so very handsome tonight and you know a bride is only thinking of one thing on her special day...'

'Oh really? I think you have to tell me what you want.' Jamal teased with a grin.

'Oh you know...' Amanda's hand moved to Jamal's crotch and she gently squeezed the length that hung down the leg of his pants.

The two of them were swaying while looking into each other's eyes. It was a scene more romantic and intimate than the wedded couple's dance earlier that evening.

'Open me up. Show mummy what she's missing.'

Jamal began unbuttoning his shirt while Amanda fiddled with his belt buckle.

'I got so wet watching you handsome. I thought I might come in my wedding dress.'

'You should have told me. I would've fucked you right on the banquet table.' He paused to strip off the loosened items of clothing and suddenly he was stood starkly and dramatically naked in front of Amanda.

'I'm Jamal by the way.'

'I'm Amanda.'

They shared a laugh at the late introduction.

'Oh my...' Amanda's hands found their way back to the now exposed cock which she estimated to be at least nine inches at half-mast.

Jamal stroked the bare skin of Amanda's arms and shoulders as he cockily watched her admire and worship his manhood. The ardour with which Amanda was jerking it was quickly overriding the allure of her racy lingerie. He was ready to see her in the raw as well.

Reaching around her back to unclasp the bra, Jamal pulled off the sheer raiment and tossed it in Jonathan's general direction. Without any hesitation Jamal's mouth immediately sought out the nub of Amanda's exposed breasts. He sucked hard and tugged on one large teat while his strong hand sought out the other to squeeze and massage.

Amanda sighed. 'Hmmm... Mummy's gonna feed her big black boy. She's gonna give her black lover whatever he wants.'

Turning to Jonathan, she spoke as if to a baby.

'How are liking this sissy? You like to see your wife take another man's cock on your wedding night?'

Jonathan, who was rubbing himself through his pants, nodded in glee.

'My god you actually said yes? How can you be so pathetic?' Amanda continued to the growing excitement of the sad little voyeur.

Jamal interrupted his lewd laving of Amanda's breast to ask: 'So how does this work? We keep going and he just watches?'

Turning to look at Jonathan, Amanda saw that he was haphazardly stripping off while keeping a lascivious eye on the couple's wandering hands. She marvelled at what a natural cuck he made. Her first husband Heinrich had always struggled with his desire to be violently cuckolded by black men physically and also at a deeply emotional level. They had joined The Order close to two decades into their marriage, after passing a few cryptic tests in the course of moving through various swinger groups. So the doctrine of The Order had not always been a central part of their relationship, until it was.

Amanda recalled the murderously passionate sex that had followed Heinrich's sterilisation procedure. In his case, given his tendency for erratic behaviour which included threatening the safety other members, The Order's compliance review panel had decreed that he was to have an orchiectomy rather than a simple vasectomy. On the day they received the letter Heinrich had cried till he vomited, and vomited till her passed out. This was of course all very distressing to Amanda until she found him unconscious in the toilet with the most beatific expression on his face, as if there had finally come a blessing from on high to consummate the wish that he had been pining for his whole life.

Once Amanda and Heinrich were given the all clear to continue having penetrative coitus, he had kept her locked in their bedroom for three days. It seemed that only when he had become fundamentally and categorically incapable of having children did Heinrich finally feel like he had the right to try. Amanda could see in his eyes the familiar lust driven by fury that had characterised the lovemaking early in their courtship and which she could never understand. It was clear now that all these years he had both wanted to fuck her and also be incapable of doing so. At the climax of each and every dry orgasm he had in those three days he shoved deep into Amanda as if it was going to make any difference.

Hormone replacement therapy was freely provided, and it allowed Heinrich and Amanda to continue living the semblance of a normal life in their community. Heinrich kept his facial hair, gruff voice, and meaty upper body, but the pared down dosage did mean that erections gradually became more and more difficult to achieve. His favourite way to get hard, Amanda observed, was by sitting alone in their room, shaking his pecker while repeating: 'The black man took my balls. The black man took my balls. The black man took my balls.' Heinrich thrived in that way till the end of his natural days.

Jonathan was of a different breed. He basked, positively basked, in the role of a pansy, and was never ashamed of his inclinations. He sucked cock and ate black cum with such vigour that Amanda sometimes wondered if she was being outshone. The only reason that the Haydens kept their practices under wraps was because Jonathan was a bit of a public figure in the local business community and they had to maintain some semblance of a social standing. Otherwise, Amanda personally thought that she wouldn't have minded living openly like some of the other white married couples in The Order. In any case she was glad to have been partnered with and experienced both kinds of cuckolds.

The Jonathan that Amanda had paused to consider was now looking blankly down at the overhanging bulge of his belly that hid an unremarkable cock from his own view.

'Yes,' she sighed. 'Just leave him be.'

Jamal shrugged and proceeded to redouble the suction of his mouth around Amanda's nipple.

'Oh!' She shrieked at the sudden intense stimulation and lightly hit Jamal.

'You're such a bad boy... Are you trying to get milk out? I'm much too old for that...' Amanda averted her eyes, abashed.

'Babe don't say that. You are one hot mamma and MILF pussy is the sweetest kind around...' Jamal had one hand on Amanda's cheek as he comforted her. The other hand was snaking towards the front of her lacy g-string underwear. He pulled the garment away from her abdomen and playfully peered in. 'Yours looks like it will taste like honey.'

Amanda smacked Jamal again but this time she was giggling as she did.

'Let's find out...'

The young black man picked her up and carried her onto the nuptial bed.

Amanda lay with her calves hanging off the end of the mattress. She lifted her bum to assist Jamal in rolling the panties off and unclasping her garters. Jamal stroked Amanda's freshly waxed landing strip appreciatively and allowed it to lead his fingers down to the vertex of her cleft.

Slipping one finger between the puffy mounds Jamal found the little pearl and circled it once, twice, then trailed downwards some more to linger at the entrance to the dark cave of treasures. He ran his finger over and toyed with the moist inner lips, parting them gently but never venturing more than half an inch within. Like silken drapery they swayed and trembled with Amanda's breath and sighs as if to beckon him in.

Slowly, with a curious, almost irreverent whim to the movement, Jamal's index and middle fingers sunk into the soft folds, curling and twisting as they went. Then he started to build a good, steady rhythm, applying pressure with the soft pads. All the while he murmured gently to Amanda about her delicious smell and beautiful, subtle features.

Amanda rocked her hips to enhance the touch of the probing fingers and wondered hazily if a person could be drunk with lust.

'More...' she cooed with a shamefaced titter.

Jamal readily acquiesced and slid a third in. That small addition made a huge difference as Jamal spread his fingers apart, giving Amanda the feeling of being filled that she had been waiting months for. She groaned loudly and turned her head this way and that with abandon. Amanda found herself quite unconsciously squeezing her own breasts, and rolling her nipples with her open palms. Her whole body was set alight with a singular desire that was billowing out from her secret centre in wild currents.

On top of the three thick digits solidly lodged within Amanda's heaving passage, Jamal now began to tease with his thumb on the same hand. With every inward drive the thumb grazed the top of her mons, tugging gently at and exposing -- but not touching -- the aching nub. While Jamal had let it alone Amanda had been relatively content to lie rapt and intoxicated by the internal swells and surges. But the taunting, partial treatment that he was now giving it inflamed the sharp little bead that rose up, hot and erect in its own way. Now it needed to be touched, flicked, caressed.

'Jamal, Jamal, touch my clit please...'

Amanda's own hands snaked downwards, intent on finding her own release to the sweet agony that was being inflicted on her.

Jamal casually gripped Amanda's wrists with his free hand, preventing her from touching herself, and turned to Jonathan instead. 'Hey sissy, where are you taking your wife for your honeymoon?'

'Th-The Bahamas.' Jonathan looked slightly startled to suddenly be spoken to by his wife's bull. He was more used to being ignored and forgotten once the action had heated up, which to his credit, is what promptly happened.

'Is that where you want to go?' Jamal addressed Amanda now.

'Hmm-whaa?' Amanda looked at Jamal through hooded eyes. She had been wandering lost, focused only on the one feeling of relief that she craved.

'Come with me. I'll take you to the moon.'

Under any other circumstance Amanda would have ribbed Jamal for that cheesy line, but derision was significantly harder to muster towards the man who was three fingers deep in her pussy and now also pushing his rough tongue up against her desperate clit.

'God Jamal what are you doing to me...' Amanda screamed and sighed as she lost herself in the almost spiritual delights that the ministration was engendering.

The three fingers plunged towards her inmost reaches and their brushing, lissom tips uncovered tracts of previously unknown pleasures. Amanda squirmed and cried, unable to form any coherent thoughts or utterances. Warm fluids streamed and rippled into the webs of Jamal's fingers.

Confident that Amanda had now been thoroughly primed for the incursion of his considerable member, Jamal withdrew his hand and motioned for Amanda to make room for him. She hurriedly complied, scrambling upwards on the mattress and spreading her legs whorishly. As she did, Jamal eyed the pile of magnum condoms stacked on the bedside table. Surely those could not have been prepared for Jonathan's use.

Amanda followed Jamal's gaze and confessed ruefully. 'Yes that's for you...'

Jamal conceded with a shrug and rolled one on. His lovers had never had any complaints either way.

As he positioned himself at Amanda's opening, Jamal turned toward Jonathan and challenged: 'You ready for me to defile your wife? I'll beat up her guts, destroy her pussy for you.'

Jonathan smiled his wheedling smile. 'Please do that Jamal. I can't do that for her. Amanda can't feel my useless cock when I put it in.'

Speaking to Amanda next, Jonathan cajoled: 'I love you so much baby. I want you to enjoy his black cock. I love you so much.'

Amanda's heart softened at Jonathan's heart-felt imploration and reached out a hand to him.

'Oh honey, I love you so...'

Before she could complete her reply however, Jamal had launched his rod into her, tip to base fully enclosed within the warm, wet tunnel. Her last words were transmuted to a gasp and her attention was fully with Jamal again as she squeezed his biceps impassionedly.

adlamb
adlamb
35 Followers
12