The Order: Jonathan and Amanda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamal smugly took in her reaction, but decided to go easy on Amanda after the abrupt incursion. He started by pulling away at a slow pace, then rotating his hips as he drilled in again. Every stroke of the in-out motion was leisurely and meticulous, guided by a deliberate tenderness that Amanda could read in Jamal's watchful gaze. He looked her straight in the eye as he moved, as if daring her to look away, to deny that he was the cause of such undeniable bliss.

Amanda returned the stare as long as she could, but as she felt the walls of her pussy contracting and expanding around the heat of his solid cock, as the involuntary shakes began, she started to feel unbearably self-conscious and bashful. The chemistry between them turned her cheeks a bright, glowing red until finally she tossed her head to the side and rested her burning eyes.

'Babe oh my god you're driving me crazy,' Amanda moaned with one arm thrown across her forehead.

Jamal smirked in satisfaction to watch a woman lose her mind on his dick. He leaned in to kiss her heated cheek and tried to break the tension.

'Would be better without the condom to be honest. And he's having too much fun I think.' Jamal pointed his chin at Jonathan was rapidly pumping his tiny dicklet, panting with his tongue out at the effort of keeping up with his arousal. Jonathan's fist squeezed tighter when Amanda turned her head and he saw that she was looking at him with pity and shame.

Amanda looked back at the real man that was mounting her and she patted his shoulder as she gently said, 'Take it off then.'

'Hey that's not what we agreed,' Jonathan whined.

'We said we'd use a condom. But we didn't say who would use it.'

The rubber sheath came off Jamal's dick with a pleasing snap.

'Give it to my worthless husband,' Amanda said. 'He can only keep touching himself if he wears it.'

Jamal handed the wet condom to Jonathan. It was a magnum, and it sagged feebly around the white member that was much too small for it. Its insides were slick with spermicide and Jamal's pre-cum.

'Now touch yourself,' Amanda ordered.

Jonathan closed his fist around his wrapped dick and tried to masturbate. The slip and slide of the slippery rubber produced an incredibly unfulfilling sensation, and it seemed like the harder he squeezed the more the pleasure escaped him.

'Mmgaaahh...!' Jonathan groaned and tried to jerk his wrist harder but to no avail.

The pair on the bed watched Jonathan's humiliation with amusement.

'He can't get me pregnant you know. He's been snipped.' Amanda made a mocking cutting motion with her fingers.

'My god man. Is there any limit to how pathetic you are?'

Jonathan's reply was little strained bleats as their withering looks spiked his arousal.

'You may only come in that condom. You shouldn't have any sperm left, but if any managed to survive, make sure they die in there. Got that sissy?' Amanda was well-versed in how to treat white cuck husbands and Jonathan, spineless as he was, was putty in her hands.

Jamal turned Amanda so that her vagina was pointed directly towards Jonathan's chair. Jonathan could see that Amanda's entrance, ordinarily a tight bundle of pink folds, was now a yawning black hole, stretched to accommodate her new lover. He wished her vaginal canal would never shrink back down to the size it was before, but would instead stay gaping like that, evidence of the Black Man's ruinous effect on white woman.

Surely his own dicklet could go in now. Jonathan found himself imagining pushing his small penis into Amanda. It would lie on the ribbed bottom of her passage like a worm in a vast cavern. Amanda would try to squeeze her muscles tight, try to get some purchase against the twig within her for the stimulation that it promised but failed to deliver. However her muscles were by now too distended and only able to hug tight the massive girth of a big black cock. As Amanda fell back to the pillow groaning in frustration, Jonathan would push in and out and come quickly from the faintest effects of the friction against the underside of his penis. The small pool of impotent sperm would then slide out into Jonathan's waiting mouth at the slightest tilt of her hips. He was not permitted to leave any trace of his undeserving self inside her.

Jonathan licked his lips as he thought of the taste of his sperm with the mixed juices of Jamal and Amanda. Jamal saw this and he remarked, 'I'll have some of that licking for you later.' Then, he mounted Amanda missionary style and proceeded to slam his raw, giant rod into Jonathan's lawfully wedded wife. From his vantage point Jonathan had a perfect view of the lovemaking. The inner lips of Amanda's labia puckered around Jamal's cock, and took a beating from the swaying ball sack that drummed a rapid beat against her ass as it swung back and forth.

Jamal's steady rhythm was unwavering and Jonathan could tell that Amanda was really getting into it by the way she wrapped her legs around Jamal's waist to keep him in. She moved her hips in time as well to heighten her enjoyment and to let him know that he was pleasing her greatly. The pair were soon lost in each other and Jonathan wondered if he had been forgotten, so irrelevant that he was to their activities. He continued to watch wide-eyed and jack off as instructed until Jamal spoke, his back still to Jonathan and not even bothering to turn.

'Get on your knees you useless slob. Beg me to pour my cum inside your wife on your wedding night.'

'Jamal I'm begging you to pour your cum inside my wife on our wedding night.' Jonathan did as he was told. He was actually crying now from the desperation of how horny this humiliation was making him and how difficult it was for him to be properly stimulated with the condom around his sissy clitty.

'Do you want me to mark her as mine with my seed?'

'Mark her. Mark the territory you own,' Jonathan spat through tears.

All this filthy talk was too much for Amanda and she convulsed underneath Jamal's still thrusting form. Her body could not resist the seductiveness of being desirable to a pathetic man while actually being fucked by an attractive one. As she savoured the wave of ecstasy that came over her, her hands clutched wildly at Jamal's shoulders, his arms, and finally at the sheets. Jamal was not letting up with his strokes or verbal titillation however as he prepared for his own release.

'Mrs Hayden, should I fuck my seed into your cunt?'

'My cunt is already yours. Do whatever you want with it.' Amanda groaned.

'Huh! Huh! Huh!' Jamal pounded out his last few strokes which sent Amanda over the edge again just as she was coming down from her high. He had her head in the embrace of his forearms and he revelled in watching Amanda's eyes roll back in her head as she lost control. Jamal's enjoyment was trebled by the clamping contraction of Amanda's passage around his dick as he came.

Jonathan peered through the tangle of limbs to watch the payoff of the affair. The dark tunnel sucking in and absorbing Jamal's black seed was the perfect closure to this interlude. He longed to crawl up to the enraptured couple and push his face into where they were joined together. Then he would lick around the base of the giant cock where it met Amanda's pussy to catch any stray dribbles of cum. This yearning was sufficient to make Jonathan lose control of the pressure that had been steadily building in his rock hard penis, even through the flapping condom. A spray of barren fluid spurted into the rubber tip, and Jonathan let the condom fall as he bucked and jerked.

As Amanda continued to writhe on the bed, Jamal jumped off and approached Jonathan who was still kneeling on the ground. Jamal hooked Jonathan's shirt with his foot, and kicked it on top of the used condom before standing on the shirt.

'I told you I would have some licking for you.' Jamal's penis hung right in front of Jonathan's nose. 'Now suck me off.'

Jonathan did not waste a moment to get a taste of the commingled cum and lubrication that he had been craving. Despite having concluded the first chapter of a night of revelry, Jamal was still in disbelief that such a feckless man could exist.

'What does he do?' Jamal asked Amanda. 'For a living I mean.' He was curious to know what sort of moron he was dealing with.

'Something in real estate...' Amanda, who was still recovering from her thundering orgasm, did not finish her sentence and waved off any further thought of her husband.

'Well, whatever it says on your name card Jonathan, I want you to change it you hear me? From now on they're going to say Jonathan Hayden -- cock sucker, or Jonathan Hayden -- cuck king. How about that huh? How about that?' Jamal slapped Jonathan about his bald head.

Jonathan was not able to give an answer, and none was expected to be forthcoming, for Jamal now held on tight to the cock sucking head and shoved his whole length into Jonathan's mouth and down his throat.

'Ung ung ung,' Jonathan gurgled like a man struggling to breathe underwater. His hands clutched Jamal's thighs in supplication, and he looked as if he were praying at the feet of a pagan deity.

'That's good,' Jamal sighed. 'Clean me up and get me ready for another round with your wife. Maybe after that I'll let you suck my seed out of her.'

Jonathan nodded gratefully, whetting his appetite on the wet mess on Jamal's cock.


12