The Order of Saint Piran, Ch. 03

Story Info
Sisters of the order have their way with Salomé.
3.1k words
4.33
4k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5th letter

All hail our Dark Lady.

My sisters, I have been driven to a crisis of faith.

Shortly after I dispatched dear Nibbles with my last report to you, Abella let herself into my room. This time, she brought red-headed Margrete with her. Abella carried a tray of food with her, but she only set it aside before the two of them sat close to me on the bed. I thought to myself that I still felt so full that I could not have managed it anyway.

Margrete grinned at me, telling me that Abella had told her that I knew how to do something amazing with my mouth. Sad to have to disappoint her, I shook my head and told her that only a remarkable girl like Abella could enjoy that particular experience. I was ready to follow this by speaking of the many roads of pleasure that the Dark Lady can be a woman's guide upon, but I was silenced as Margrete and Abella just looked at each other and laughed loudly.

Margrete stood up and matter-of-factly stripped off her habit. Once the process was finally complete, I stared in amazement again. She also has a cock! It is not quite as thick as Abella's, but it is even longer, and lightly-freckled.

I found it quite unbelievable. Like taking a walk in the forest and stumbling over not one, but two unicorns.

Soon enough I was on my knees on the floor again while Abella and Margrete sat on the bed, hard cocks at the ready. Each of them grabbed one of my hands and I found myself with a grip on both of their urgent, demanding organs, pumping them as they directed. I wasn't quite sure how I was to handle two of them, especially when both of their cocks were larger than any other I'd seen, but there I was doing it!

Both of them were loudly demanding that I use my mouth on them as well, and I was torn, but it was Margrete who grabbed my head and pulled me to her. I tried to tell her something of the Dark Lady, but it was no good: she pushed me down onto her cock and silenced me. My left hand was still stroking Abella. Margrete's cock really is very long and she seemed very eager to get all of it in my mouth, even though that was clearly impractical. Instead I bobbed my head in her lap, moving my salivating mouth back and forth over the upper half of her length, tongue swirling and licking as I sucked as best I could.

I heard Margrete make some comment to Abella, and this seemed to rouse the larger novice. She grabbed my hair, pulled me off of Margrete and forced my mouth onto her own cock. I had to open much wider to accommodate her thickness. I felt quite overcome. My right hand still pumped Margrete's slick cock as Abella started thrusting at my mouth.

Truly, Abella was quite changed from the retiring character she had shown when I first met her, I thought. I assured myself that I had made quite a break-through, that by so encouraging her in her embrace of her physicality and sexuality I was opening her also to the lush wisdom of our lady.

And yet, as Margrete took control of my head once more and I was plunged down onto her great length again, it didn't feel that way. As the red-headed novice intensely tried to force an unlikely amount of cock into my mouth, I quite felt that the situation had slipped from my control.

For a while, they passed me back and forth between them in this way. Determining myself that I would show them the value of bodily pleasure, whatever it cost me, I stroked, sucked, licked and tugged the best I could, though I found it all most strenuous.

At length, they allowed me to fall back on my haunches. Glad of the break, once I caught my breath I began to explain to them something of what the Dark Lady might offer them and how they might find joyous escape from their holy prison of stone walls and iron vows if they would only come with me into the forest, where my many sisters would surely be delighted and fascinated by their remarkable anatomy.

At least, I think I got some of that out. But even as I talked, both of the novices were complaining that I couldn't suck both of them at once. A little testy, I believe I pointed out that I only had one mouth!

'Best we use another part of you as well then!' said Margrete, with triumph in her voice.

She and Abella appeared to play a little game between themselves with their hands, as if to decide something between them. I sat on the floor and watched, baffled, my hands still on their cocks. Once the matter was decided, they both turned to me with hungry grins.

They asked me if I was ready and, taken aback, I hardly managed to murmur my agreement before the two girls grabbed me and tossed me onto the bed on my back. By now, we were all naked. Margrete sat across my chest, butt resting on my large breasts, blocking my view of Abella, who was kneeling between my thighs.

Margrete made a show of displaying the full length of her cock above my face. I would have complimented her on it, but I was quite diverted by the sensation of Abella pressing the tip of her thick hardness against my nether-lips. My sisters, it had been some time indeed since I had been penetrated in that way and, as I felt my tunnel spread wide around that huge cock, I was reminded that I had never taken anything nearly so large. I grunted in startlement as Abella shoved her way into me, and again when she pulled back a little and drove the first of many thrusts into me. Abella is a very well-built girl, and she was using all that weight to really power her movements.

That alone would have been quite enough, but Margrete was also demanding of my attention. Very demanding, as she slapped a hand across my face and presented the tip of her cock to my lips again. My sisters, since my enlightenment to the ways of our Dark Lady, I have often said that roughness and violence among partners in love is not Her way, and that communication should be frequent, passionate and verbal. Despite all of this, I couldn't help but feel a certain arousal when Margrete slapped my face again and instructed me on the worse things she'd do to me if she felt any teeth.

She held my nose and gripped my chin, and tunnelled her lengthy cock into my mouth yet again, even as Abella built up the pace and force with which she was now hammering my cunt.

As I looked up, whining softly in an appeal for gentleness, at Margrete's face, I saw it was contorted with her desire. She laughed lustfully. Her cock probed deep into my mouth and only then did I realise she would not be satisfied with just that. Indeed, she wanted to drive her cock into me, right to the hilt -- a fact I knew with certainty since she shouted it down at me in quite crude terms.

As Abella pounded away between my thighs and Margrete forced her cock down my throat, I felt quite beset and overrun. A quiver went through me which grew into a long series of rolling shakes that repeatedly ran right through my body. My eyes rolled up and I saw no more. The last that I heard before drifting into unconsciousness was Margrete and Abella making favourable remarks about their enjoyment of me to each other.

When I came to, the two novices had left. I found that I was covered in considerable quantities of their residue and was indeed quite stuck to the sheets by it. Despite the unpleasant situation, the taste and smell of it were a feast for my senses, as was the feel of so much of it on my skin.

Moving experimentally, I realised that it might hurt to tear myself free of my predicament. Whimpering unhappily, I lay there and contemplated my situation. I could not doubt my success, I told myself. Had I not lured these two virtuous young sisters into what they would deem the sins of the flesh? And yet, all that we had done together seemed so far from the soft, loving and generous pleasures of our lady that I had always sought to spread so zealously.

I did not know what to do, nor did I when I finally steeled myself to sit up abruptly, ripping a sheet and causing myself no small hurt in the process. Nor do I now as I finish this letter to you, my sisters, before entrusting it to my dear Nibbles.

I only wish that I could have your counsel. Surely I am doing the Dark Lady's work? All my troubles are only caused by the unusual physiques of both Abella and Margrete, and the eagerness of their young selves for new experiences.

Yes, I will leave you with that thought, my sisters, and none of my worries for the morrow.

Yours in the shadow of our lady,

Salomé.

***

6th letter

All hail our Dark Lady, may she grant me strength.

Sisters, I am at my wits' end! I appeal to you to send me help, and not merely in the form of well-wishes and heated dreams. Send reinforcements as new novices! Send demons of lust! Please do something as I cannot cope much longer in this place!

Though I was tired indeed after the visit of Abella and Margrete, the next day when the bells rang I could not bear to merely wait in bed for another set of evening visitors, and managed to rouse myself for the day. I disposed of my ruined bedsheets as discreetly as I was able.

During hymn-singing, I found myself surrounded by novices and I felt that they were buffetting me continually in the midst of their crowd on the pews. I heard them make the most unseemly remarks to me as they did. Surely, I thought, they could not possibly know all that had happened to me? Surely there was no way they could all be equipped to follow up on the things they promised to do to me?

The day passed in a daze for me until all the other sisters were sequestered away for their devotions to the order's patron. On impulse, propelled by unexpected energy, I found my way to the library of the convent. Frantic reading led me to information on Saint Piran: as well as being sacred to tin-miners, it seemed that he was the patron saint of makers of clotted cream...

I felt that there was the answer to some riddle here, but before I could make sense of it I was found by Sister Pascuala, who scolded me mercilessly and drove me back to my room.

There, I awaited my fate.

When Abella and Margrete let themselves in yet again, they did not even bother to bring a tray of food with them. I supposed that I would get my fill one way or another, nonetheless.

What they did bring with them was Livia, that least modest and most shameless of the novices, and the look she turned on me I can only describe as leering.

Livia said to me that Abella and Margrete had told her everything about what the three of us had got up to. Levelling an accusing finger at me, she told me that she had pegged me as a witch, luring her sisters into unbridled sin. I froze up, horrified to be so identified.

Before I knew what I was doing, I was on the floor hugging Livia around her legs, pleading with her not to inform on me to the Reverend Mother. She only laughed. Then, Livia told me:

'I'll keep your little secret, you filthy witch. But in exchange you will climb onto your bed, get on your hands and knees, and let me fuck your slutty ass.'

I laughed a little, and told her that I would be surprised indeed if she were equipped to do something like that. Livia only stepped back from me and began, layer by layer and piece by piece, to disrobe. By the time she revealed her own special gift, a cock quite as long as Margrete's and as thick as Abella's, I could hardly count myself surprised.

Before I could say a word, either in agreement or objection, all three of the girls were laying their hands on me. Having stripped me, they flung me onto the bed, I felt them position me as Livia had described. Though looking down at the bed, I could sense Livia, tall and strong, behind me even before her hands closed around my waist. I heard her spit, and then a wetness dribbled down the crack of my ass.

That was all the consideration she gave me before she began trying to force the bulging head of her cock into my tight hole. I had never been entered in this fashion before and, in truth, I had hardly thought of it. To one side, Abella and Margrete stood watching, and I turned my head to appeal to them. But they only grinned down at me in my plight, starting to remove their own garments.

Looking at Abella, I could only marvel that I had turned such a constrained and retiring young woman into this lust-filled demon, but at that moment I admit that I quite regretted it.

Before I could think further though, I heard a happy growl from Livia behind me. I felt the resistance of my pucker give way and yelped as the head of her cock popped into my ass. Livia soon proved to be no more gentle or patient than either of the others had been. Her thrusts were fast and hard, as she sought to bury all of her cock inside me. I strained to hold myself up underneath her fierce efforts.

She pulled out completely, then plunged back in, and then once again, as if she wanted to break down the resistance of my newly-fucked asshole. Then she drove in as deep as she could and began a forceful rhythm of full thrusts, and each time I felt my insides expand to accommodate her huge tool. My body shook as she fucked me, her hips now smacking against my rear repeatedly.

Abella and Margrete were only content to watch the show for so long, and I found myself unable to protest as the two of them climbed onto the bed to join the two of us. Abella slid her body underneath mine and grabbed me by the hips, pulling me down and guiding her thick cockhead to my drippy cunt. It took her and Livia a few moments to figure out how to work together, but before long they both adjusted and were alternating their thrusts into my shocked and gaped cunt and ass.

Meanwhile, Margrete had settled herself in front of me and she tilted my head up so that I looked at her grinning face. She presented her cock to my lips and I could tell that she had quickly developed a great liking for taking advantage of me like this.

Acquiescing, I opened my mouth wide and started to suck on her cock. Margrete wasted no time at all, thrusting into me roughly and forcing her way past my gag response and deep into my throat.

My sisters, I may tell you in truth that when I arrived at the House of Saint Piran I never imagined that I would end up so full of cock.

I was now being fucked by three different cocks, all of them much bigger than any I had ever encountered. Abella and Livia were now matching their thrusts, timing them so that they both pierced and stretched me the deepest at once. Those paired penetrations made me give voice to muffled moans around the lengthy cock in my mouth and throat. Margrete chuckled at the sensation those sounds sent through her, and she ruffled my hair softly as she urged me to work harder for her.

Those moments consumed me and there is no more to tell.

When they were done, however, the three of them seemed almost as exhausted by their exertions as I was. Once I could find the breath to do so, I tried again to tell them of the freedom and joy that could await all of us if they would flee the convent and come back with me to our woodland home, my sisters. One after another, however, the only response they made was to laugh. They laughed!

'Yeah, Sal, tell us again about your "Dark Lady",' one of them mocked. I lay there appalled. And filled and covered with cum.

Livia asked me why they should bother to run away with me when they could just keep me here, to use at their convenience. All of them laughed again.

While I lay miserably, lapping at some of the delicious cum that had pooled on the sheets, I heard them whispering to each other. Then I yelled as I found myself grabbed by the hair. Livia looked down at me and spat a cruel insult in my face. Then she slapped her flaccid, but still all-too-large cock against my cheek. Then Margrete seized me and rained elaborate mockery down on me, before whacking my face with her own long member. Lastly, Abella took control of me, and when I looked up I thought I saw the shy kindness she had shown when I first met her. Then that moment evaporated, and she was unrestrained in the crude ways she described me before slapping me once, twice, thrice with her weighty cock.

Then, all laughing again, the three of them left me there.

Dejected and exhausted, I sank into sleep, but even there I found no refuge. Ordinarily, my dreams are replete with vivid and delightful visions of our lady, but that night -- this night just passed! -- I dreamed of nothing but young, strong bodies of novices of the order and the hefty, demanding cocks they produced, one after another, from beneath their habits, compelling my attention and my servicing.

My sisters, I write this to you as the morning bells ring. I must go, but I do not think I can manage many more days and nights like these! If you cannot send aid, I may have to make my retreat from this place. Be it the will of the Dark Lady or some other power, what I have awoken in these young women is far more than I feel able to cope with.

Yours, shadow, etc,

Salomé.