The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khan let out a slow sigh and furrowed his brow at her choice of words. "Yes, I think that would be best. She and I talked about this at length recently. What she did to you earlier, that was a wake up call for her. She said she's paid a penance for her sin, but that she'd also paid for it."

"Penance for her sin? She said that?"

He shrugged. "More like, 'I Effed up, I paid for it.' She thought that she could handle the feelings of jealousy that this Apprenticeship would bring up. Apparently it's more of a struggle than she would admit. And as much as I love training you, being your Master, she's my wife. My oath to her is primary to the oath I took when I became your Master. Can you understand that, really?"

Rachel turned and propped herself up on her elbows, her breasts resting on his chest. "Of course I understand! No, really, I get it. Your marriage has to come first. But, this doesn't mean I stop being your Apprentice, right?"

"Certainly not. You can stop any time you have a mind to, but I certainly don't want to."

"Me neither. I have to say, I'm so grateful, so thankful for the chance you two have given me. You've taught me everything about life, and everything. Thank you." She leaned in for a deep kiss. She lay her head on his chest, toying with the dark patch of hair around his navel. They were silent for a moment. "So, you're into babysitters, then."

She didn't look up at him, but she sensed he was blushing. "Um, growing up, you see, I had a lot of caregivers. Tutors, sitters, and so forth. I may have started crushes on a few of them.."

She turned to look at him, put a finger to his mouth. "Hey it's okay. You're into babysitter fantasies. They're over 18, right? Then it's cool. At least you have a reason. I dig lumberjacks, I've never even met one." She straddled him, kissing more intently. "See, you're not so hard to figure out, once you get past all the larger than life Uberman crap."

"You still have a lot to learn, Apprentice. The journey is seven years for a reason."

She grinned as she started to slide down his chest, planting kisses. "I still have lots to learn? So I still get my weekly blowjob lessons?"

He smiled as she settled down to lay between his legs, her feet waving behind her. "No, I don't think you need any more of those. Trust me, you're competent."

She caressed his hardening cock with one end, drooling some spit on the tip to lube it as her other hand massaged his balls. "Awww, come on... So, wait, if I don't get any more lessons, what about the Crucibles? Do we still do those?"

"Yes, just without the sex part. You've advanced enough that you don't need sex as a positive motivator anymore. Our relationship will be less sexual, more mentoring. I'm still here to provide advice, and guidance, but from here on out if you want a sex partner, it's up to you to go get them. Mmm, good lord, girl. Yes, you are competent."

She fell into a practiced rhythm with his penis. She would lovingly lick and kiss the head, keeping eye contact, while her fisted hand twisted slowly up and down his shaft. Then, after thirty seconds or so, she would dive deep, putting as much of him in her mouth as she could comfortably fit, moaning with each downstroke, and licking hard with each upstroke. After a dozen slow bobs of her head, she would pull it out of her mouth just long enough to make him miss her, perhaps saying something dirty. Then she would begin the cycle again.

"Ooh, wait, I got an idea," she said, jumping off the bed and heading for the bathroom before he could protest. "I read about this in Cosmo!" She came back with an electric toothbrush. Switching it on, it buzzed in her hand. Standing by his side, she bit her lip as she ran the back of the toothbrush up and down his shaft. The vibrations were intense.

"You shouldn't do that. That's Kayden's."

"Is it? Oh, then we probably shouldn't tell her I did this either." She flipped the brush around, and pressed the vibrating handle up against Khan's taint. She leaned down and took his cock in her mouth, her cheek resting on his belly as she tickled his sack with her free hand.

"You are very naughty," he grumbled, tousling her hair. "Very, very naughty."

She took his dick out of her mouth long enough to say, "Fucking right I am," before spitting on the toothbrush handle and pressing it against his sphincter. She ran her lips up and down his shaft, pressing the buzzing toy into his butthole in wicked depravity.

He knew she would gladly suck him off to completion that way, but he yearned for more tonight. So, now that he was rock hard again, he reluctantly got up, grabbing her by the wrists and dragging her bodily to one of the bedposts, restraining her again with her stretched out across the giant California King. She whimpered impatiently as he took his time undressing, always neatly folding his clothes before putting them away. Getting back on the bed with her, he grabbed her under both knees and pulled hard, scooting her across the mattress until her arms were taut, her breasts jiggling from the force.

With a glint in his eye, Khan dipped his head down and began licking and loving on Rachel's pussy. He kept her knees pulled up and apart, exposing her. She couldn't see what he was doing, but she could feel his tongue encircling her clit, then licking up and down both sides of her vulva. He kept his black beard shaved and conditioned, and the thick pelt of soft facial hair added to her stimulation without being irritating. He ate her cunt with the confidence of a man who knew exactly what he was doing. In no time at all, her thighs were tensing, her hips starting to buck as he got her closer to orgasm. Then he stopped and got up again, making her wait.

"Almost forgot about the baby," he said with an evil grin, taking the steam towel and rolling it tight before offering it to her mouth. She opened wide and bit down on it. He leaned in close, kissing her cheek, and then her earlobe. He whispered, "You know you can spit that out if you need to call time out. You haven't had to do that with me for months. I intend to make you."

"Bingh it Ahn, Fuchher."

He chuckled and shook his head, positioning himself between her legs. He rubbed his cock back and forth against her opening, getting his head good and wet from her juices. Teasing her. He grazed one hand through her trimmed pubic hair, scratching it, rubbing her mound as he teased her. He took the electric toothbrush, switching it back on, letting the vibrating end send electric jolts directly to her clit as he lightly pressed it there. Then, locking eyes with her, he slid himself in to the hilt. She bit down harder. "Love the heels, by the way."

He took each of her shoes and yanked up and out, hard. Her legs were stretched out in a Y with her hands restrained as well. Using his grip as leverage, he began to saw his cock in and out of her. Each time he pulled back, he flexed his hips so the head of his cock raked across her G spot at the upper wall of her cunt. Each time he thrust in, the force of it rocked her tits back and forth. She closed her eyes in ecstasy. She got lost in the intensity of it. Yes, he was using her as a fuck toy. Yes, he was married, none of this was normal, none of this would last. But right now, all she knew was the grip on her ankles, the penetration, the low grunts he let out. He raised one calf to his mouth and bit down hard, sucking on her leg until it left a welt. She sqealed in pain through the towel. Then he repeated it with the other for the same effect. He soon had several red marks along both her lovely calves.

She came quickly, fiercely, screaming into the towel shoved in her mouth. He kept on thrusting, not letting up, her orgasm rolling on and on in a wave, a series of waves, her body sort of giving out from the release, letting go. Her vagina was so sensitive now that his thrusts were painful. The feelings were so intense, pain and pleasure combined, she was losing herself in it all.

He slowed, then pulled out and came around to her by the bed. He smoothed her sweaty hair from her forehead, checking in if she was okay. Then he turned her head and leaned in close to her ear. "Good news. I'm going to go easy on your pussy. I can tell when you're sensitive. Bad news: Hope you like ass fuckin', little babysitter. Because, well..." then he let out an evil chuckle.

Rachels' eyes went wide, because Khan almost never cursed. She nodded enthusiastically as he grabbed a bottle of lube off the end table and smeared a generous amount on his cock, then around and in her sphincter. He pushed her legs over to one side, holding them down with one hand as he pressed his cock home with the other. She let it in, welcoming it as she had often before. He forced his way in and out of her like that for a while, first pinning both her legs to the mattress, then taking one and holding it close to his chest as he rutted into her ass. He was so forceful she lost one of her heels.

He sucked his thumb for a moment, then used it to press on her clit, sometimes diving into her pussy, other times just rubbing back and forth quickly. It was too much for Rachel. She came again, hard, crying out again into the towel. She refused to let him win and call a time out. He put her flat on her back, both her feet on his shoulders and leaned forward. Now as he thrust into her he hit her asshole from a new angle. He paused only long enough to reapply the lube, remove her other wayward shoe, then he was thrusting over and over into her. She pulled on the manacles, but she did not want to be free.

He paused just long enough to flip her over, arranging her so her hands were higher up on the bedpost, and she was more up on her knees. "I want to get at your tits," he growled into her ear, grabbing the towel gag out of her mouth. "And I want to hear that dirty shit come out of your mouth."

"But what about the uhhh what about the baby?" she cried as he mounted her ass from behind. He grabbed her chest with both hands and pulled back as he fucked her curvy ass. "You're the babysitter. That's your problem." She felt like he was holding her up by the tits. Her ass was so full, spread for him, completely at his mercy. Mercy she did not want.

She looked up at the ceiling as he roughly squeezed her breasts. He was getting closer, she could sense it. Might as well give him what he wants....

"You dirty fucker! I can't believe you'd fuck the babysitter like this! Mmm and in the ass too! Bet your wife doesn't take it in the ass like this, huh Mr. Stone? Uhhh you like tearing up that sweet ass like a fuck toy, you fucking pervert? You're not gonna come like that, are you? Please, Mr. Stone! Please don't come in my little babysitter ass! You're gonna come in me like you own me!"

"I do fucking own you!" he bellowed, his cock burying deep in her ass several times as he shot his load deep inside her. She could actually feel his hot load inside her. Running out of her. She hung her head down, spent, as he grabbed her hips and shoved her back and forth a little more, getting all the pleasure he could out of this session. As he caught his breath, they both heard the telltale fussing from the nursery. He unchained her and held her for a moment, as Madison awoke and began to wail. They smiled at each other.

"I guess that's game," Rachel said as Khan left her, donning his boxers before going in to pick up his daughter. Rachel reluctantly got off the bed, limped over to the bathroom and freshened up a bit. She picked her dress up off the floor and shimmied back into it, not bothering to zip up the back. She leaned against the door frame of the nursery. Adult playtime was definitely over.

Khan sat with his infant daughter in the rocking chair. He rested the tiny infant in the crook of one arm, against his bicep as he crooned to her. He got her bottle off the warming stand and started to negotiate with her about taking it. Rachel heard Kayden coming up the stairs, making a little more noise than usual, as if she was announcing herself. She came in and found Rachel, then stood next to her as they watched Khan feed the baby.

"Awwww! I mean, my God, is that not the sexiest thing you've ever seen?"

He was oblivious to them. He only had eyes for the newest lady in his life.

Kayden threw an eye back at the ruined bed, and Rachel's unzipped dress. "Apparently, you two had a VERY good time, then?"

"Yep. One last hurrah, you could say. He's all yours. And, hey, I guess I never realized this thing was putting your marriage in jeopardy. You guys always said you had an open marriage, and this was all cool. I wouldn't have done this if I ever thought it would, please believe that."

Kayden brushed a lock of her blonde hair off her brow and leaned down to slip off her stilettos. "I appreciate that, kid. But I signed on for this just like you. Swear to God, it didn't even phase me at first. It's not like we were totally monogamous or anything before we took you on. So, having you around, teaching you the ropes, I got off on it, I really did. But at some point, you got too ... intimate. It wasn't necessarily the sex, but the little things. You learned my lessons too well. Then I got pregnant and the hormones kicked in. I started looking at you like a threat, honestly. "

"Jealousy can be a bitch." They both watched him rock back and forth, staring into Maddie's eyes as she fed from the bottle. He started to softly sing 'What a Wonderful World', and their hearts melted. Kayden stared at her husband, but addressed her Apprentice.

"I was never jealous. Jealousy is when you want something that doesn't belong to you. I was being territorial."

"Point taken." Rachel folded her arms across her chest, and Kayden did the same, both staring at the masculine caregiver. "Since I'm still going to live here through the summer, but I don't get to have him, you're going to just totally rub that in my face all summer, aren't you?"

"Oh, yes." Kayden smiled without looking at her. " Since you can't bring boys to the house, you'll just have to spend a long, dry summer getting what you can in back seats while I make sure to mark my territory. Repeatedly and loudly."

Rachel put an arm around her blonde Master and kissed her cheek. "If it's any consolation, right now I am SO jealous of you. Thanks for letting me borrow him."

"You know I can hear you both, correct?" Khan said without looking up. "I can assume then, from here on out we can be a happy little family again? Continue on the journey as Master and Apprentice?"

"Of course, Master. Miss Kayden, with your permission, I'm going to go grab a shower and get ready for evening meditations." Rachel collected her bra and heels and headed for the stairs.

"Yeah, we're square, baby. Any man that can change a diaper gets whatever he wants."

Kayden's eyes followed Rachel's curvy ass out of the master bedroom, then fell to the bed.

"Hey, is that my toothbrush?"

Later --

Rachel knelt next to the wood she had gathered for the fire. The sun was setting in the little thicket of woods, and the light was fading fast. She had mowed the clearing herself earlier this afternoon, and it still smelled of fresh grass and wet leaves. The thicket was a small property Khan bought once but never got around to flipping. Just a half acre, wedged between two subdivisions and a creek bed, it was a little forgotten piece of land in suburbia. It made for a suitable place to hold ceremonies, if you didn't mind the white noise of the cars on the road.

She double checked everything at the firepit. She had learned how to properly make a fire this year, along with so many other new skills. Fire was much like a child. First you fed it so gently, using tinder as fine as a bird's nest. Next came kindling, never bigger than a pencil, with the more split ends the better. Last came real sticks of firewood. Khan had given her a lone, solitary match. She had one chance to get it right.

She finished tearing up the waxed paper cup she found into tiny shreds. Nothing said you couldn't take advantage of what you found. She was nervous; that wouldn't do. She sat up on her knees and closed her eyes, breathing in, holding, breathing out. Centering herself.

She thought about her first day, as well as this day. March 22. The Equinox. A balancing point when light and dark were equal. A time of beginnings and endings. Exactly one year ago, on this very spot, she had pledged to Khan to be his Apprentice. To learn everything he had to teach her, over seven years. They sat around a fire that he had made, talking about commitment, and effort, and struggle. He had promised he would change the trajectory of her life. He had delivered. She was nothing like the fat little insecure mess that hunched here in the dark a year ago. Who was so nervous when he kissed her that she couldn't stop shaking. She had gotten so worked up, so anxious when he made love to her, by the fire on a blanket, that she had hyperventilated and needed to stop for breath. The memory still embarrassed her.

She breathed once more, and smiled. She seldom had anxiety attacks now. She had spent the day performing tests and trials. She had ran two miles, in 16 minutes. A year ago she couldn't hardly walk two miles. She performed situps and pushups. She still couldn't do a decent pull up, but it would come. Now, at twenty, she was 30 pounds leaner, tanned, and confident. She felt sexy and powerful. She felt like she mattered. She was also able to answer all sorts of questions regarding finance, philosophy, psychology, and business. She even knew a bunch of esoteric crap like which wines paired with meals, how to set a formal plate for dinner, how to jump start a car.

And how to build a fire. Ready. She struck the match, holding her breath for the moment. She lit the waxed paper, and the nest of tinder she had made. She held it lightly in her hands and blew into it. It was pure joy as the tinder lit up the gloom with life. She quickly set it down, into a teepee of kindling, caring for it until it was strong enough to take the firewood and consume it as well. Her Apprenticeship was like that, she realized. When they first started, she was unable to handle life's big challenges. Just the smallest, most digestible things were within her limited power. But, under her Master's skilled hand, she had thrived, getting stronger. Now she could face some real challenges, do some real work. Now she was on fire.

She had even grown stronger dealing with Kayden. It was semantics whether you called what she did last Halloween rape, or assault, or rough sex that went out of bounds. It was a breach of trust. She knew why Kayden had done it, perversely she thought it had been for her own good. But Kay still carried around demons from her past, and until they were well and truly dealt with, she had no business being anybody's Master. She had said as much to Rachel a few months ago. At some point Rachel had forgiven her. Not forgot, but forgave. It was fucked up that she still lived with her, interacted with her as if they were friends. She liked Kayden. She hated to admit she still had dark sexy fantasies about Kayden. But she sure as hell didn't trust Kayden. Not anymore.

Her first year as an Apprentice was over. Khan would be along around midnight, he said. They would stay up until dawn and talk about the past year, and the coming year. She had a plan for attending college in the fall, getting a degree in Information Science with a business minor. Getting her own place. She knew he was worried about her. Often, Apprentices would fail when they left the nest after the first year. Without the constant supervision of their Master, they slacked off, rebelled, insisted they knew what was right. She had no intention of doing that. If her life had been changed so dramatically by one year of this program, how much more after seven?