The Order of Zarathustra, Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She hadn't lied to Kayden when she said she was jealous. She wanted the whole package. The career and the money it brought. The gorgeous house and the trips. The beauty and the friends and of course, the sex. She had idolized the power couple as a teenager. Had grown up hungry to be a success like them. But she knew now, better than before, the cost of getting those things. Khan and Kayden worked on their grind virtually every day. They constantly had new plans, new deals. They maintained their bodies with the zealousness of professional athletes. As she stared into the hypnotic flames building in the dusk, she swore she would do no less.

Sitting back a bit from the heat of the fire, on her knees looking into it, she spoke the Code of Zarathustra:

"Peace is a Lie, there is only the Struggle."

"The Struggle makes you Stronger."

"Through Strength, I gain Power."

"Through Power, I achieve Victory."

"Through Victory, my Chains are Broken."

End of Part 1.

I don't know if I'm going to write a second season; if I do it's going to be a while. I see the next part exploring Rachel's rise to becoming a full member of the Order. It would explore the politics of an organization of overachievers. She would also be searching for long term love. Who can live with someone so driven? Another type A personality, or could someone more laid back balance her out? Will she evolve into a submissive with a strong sense of identity, a benevolent Domme, a wicked switch? What sounds best? Perhaps we will find out together someday. I hope you enjoyed the trip. This was my first big story I've written, and first I've shared publicly. Let me know what you think. Thanks!