The Ordian House

Story Info
Luke is playing video games at his friend's house.
2.5k words
3.77
12.3k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All Characters Are Over 18~

*Warning; this story contains Non-con and Cumflation*

Your name is Luke, and you are an 18-year-old boy who likes video games and hanging out with friends. You are at your friend's house playing COD with your friend Dylan Ordian. It's the middle of summer and very hot, so you both have your shirts off. You are wearing white basketball shorts and Dylan is wearing a pair of gray sweatpants. Dylan is sitting on the floor with his back against the wall of the living room. You are standing in front of a small black TV sitting on a coffee table. You turn to back to say something to him when your voice dies in your throat. Between Dylan's thighs is a huge bulge.

"Um, Dylan. Is that your cock, dude?" You stutter nervously.

"Huh?" He mumbles.

He looks down at his sweatpants and laughs, "Oh yeah, my bad."

He tries to push it down, but instead, it grows even bigger, sliding into his right pant leg and reaching most of the way to his knee.

"How is it so big?" You gape.

"Dunno, my brother's is bigger, tho." Dylan muses.

"C-Can I feel it?" Your voice wavers.

"I guess so." Dylan chuckles.

You reach your hand and place it on his crotch. His bulge grows, even more, jutting away from his body and now a good bit longer than his knee. You grip it through his pants, and your fingers can barely reach fully around.

"Do you mind if I take it out?" Dylan startles you. "It kinda has to breathe now."

"I guess so." You pull your hand away but remain transfixed.

Dylan stands up and turns away from you. He slides one leg, then the other, out of his sweatpants. He isn't wearing any underwear, and you can see his round ass. For a moment, you can see a considerable mass between his legs, and then he turns around. His cock is unlike anything you've seen before. It reaches almost a foot long and is incredibly thick. It's uncut, with veins all over.

"That's better." Dylan sighs.

He plops back down on the ground and stretches his legs out in front of him.

"Are you ready for another match?"

You realize you haven't moved for a while, you are kneeling on the ground facing toward Dylan. To make matters worse, you suddenly discover you have a raging hard-on. Your average dick is straining against your underwear, trying to reach out to its massive superior.

"I actually have to go to the bathroom super quick." You fib.

"Oh ok, you can go upstairs, first door on the left." Dylan picks up his phone.

In the bathroom, you sit on the toilet until your erection goes down. When you are satisfied, you exit the room but pause in the hallway. Sounds of a video game are coming from the door across from you. You push open the door to find a small bedroom. There are posters all over the walls and a desk in the left corner. The sounds are coming from a small TV across the room from you. The gamer is laying on his stomach on his bed, facing away from you.

Your cheeks turn red as you see he only wears a pair of blue trunks. You realize it must be Dylan's twenty-something-year-old brother. You've never met him, but you've heard he isn't very social. His body is large and toned, his skin smooth over his rippling muscles. His underwear is very tight and shows off a huge, strong, bubble ass.

"Who the fuck are you?"

You recognize that you haven't moved from your position at the door, and the boy is staring right at you.

"What the fuck are you staring at?"

You snap back to reality and drop your eyes to the ground. "Sorry! Um, my name is Luke, I'm Dylan's friend. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Oh yeah, I've heard about you. You were staring at my ass, weren't you?"

"Uh, n-no. Sorry, I'll go now." You turn for the door.

"Now wait a minute, there's no harm in looking, why don't you come over here?" The boy chuckles. "I'm Henry, by the way."

"I really should get back downstairs, Dylan's waiting for me."

"Oh, he'll be fine, come on over! I insist." Henry's sitting up now.

You reluctantly shuffle over and sit beside him. Your eyes happen to glance down at his crotch, and your breath catches in your throat, his cock grows rapidly as you watch it and in a few seconds, it bursts out of the right leg hole and keeps expanding. It travels down and down until it extends past his knee. At this point, it gets so thick it rips the leg of his underwear. It looks to be about as girthy as your arm.

"Someone see something they like?"

You mumble something imperceptible.

"Don't worry, we'll get to everything on your list." He grins.

He hops up and stands over you as you sink deeper into the bed. With one hand, he grips his blue underwear and slowly rips them off his body. His cock explodes away from his body and smacks you in the face, knocking you onto your back.

"Whoops, my bad!" He chuckles.

He spins you round so that your head is by the edge of the bed, and you're looking up at him.

"What are you doing, let me up!" You try to sit upright, but he holds your shoulders down. He leaps onto the bed and crouches over you.

"You ready slut? Huh?"

"W-what are you ta-" You are sharply cut off as his full, strong ass slams down on your face.

You flail your arms and legs and try to scream, but you cannot escape, and your screams come out as just muffled moans. Henry's asshole is pressed up over your nose, and his tennis ball-sized orbs hang over your chin. His extraordinary cock flops onto your chest, its head resting past your sternum.

Your head is squished deep into the bed, and you realize you can't breathe. Your senses start to go fuzzy, and your mind can only focus on the two round cheeks smothering you.

The firm muscles...

The smooth skin...

Just as you're about to pass out, Henry heaves his ass off of you and kneels on your bed beside you. You gasp several deep breaths and regain your bearings.

"You good little guy?" You look up to see Henry staring down at you.

"What the fuck!" You swing your arm at him, but he pulls back out of your reach.

"Woah there," He laughs, "I guess you're good."

You try to sit up again, but he places a firm hand on your chest.

"Not quite yet, we're not done yet."

You struggle, but you know now that you cannot overpower him. He hops off the bed and hauls you until your head hangs off the edge. He hefts his cock and smacks it against your face. He runs his hand up and down it, coating it in slick pre-cum from his tip.

"S-stop, let me go!" You whimper up at the powerful boy.

"You know I'm not going to, and you know what's going to happen, know!"

You squeeze your lips shut and stare up at the ceiling.

Henry just chuckles and grabs your nose and holds it shut. You wack at him to no avail, and you search your mind for an escape. Seeing your darting eyes, Henry swiftly snatches both your wrists with his free hand and pins them on your chest. You try to persevere with holding your breath, but you really need air, and finally, you open your mouth for just a moment.

Instantly, Henry has grabbed your mouth and his massive cock is pressed against your lips. He shoves hard against you, and your jaw stretches until his mushroom head pops inside you. He lets out a moan of satisfaction as he begins his violation of your orifice.

He continues into you steadily, more and more of his shaft disappearing into your gullet. You feel his member stretch your throat to accommodate its girth as it penetrates you and your eyes water. You can see his thighs and balls closing in on your face, both so large and masculine. His rod is now buried deep in your body, you can feel it get closer and closer to your stomach.

With a moan, Henry finally hilts himself in your body. You can feel his cock head sitting deep in your tummy. He swiftly slides his hips back, allowing you only a moment to take a breath, before ramming into you again. He repeats this again and again, getting faster and faster until he is moving like a jackhammer. Your body is jerked forward and back with every thrust, and tears are raining down your cheeks now. You are assaulted for over half an hour before his shaft finally comes to rest, balls deep inside you. Your mind has become numb and fuzzy from the abuse, and it takes a moment to process the change. Henry grunts as his monster expands and spasms hard before exploding a torrent of thick cum inside of you. Within a minute, your stomach is full and begins to swell. As the space inside you disappears, cum begins to squirt up around his dick and out your mouth.

After a good few minutes, he, at last, pulls his entire cock out of you, and you gasp a garbled breath through his cum.

"You make a pretty good cum dump." Henry sits down on the bed beside you. "Don't worry, we're just getting started."

"W-wha??" You mumble in panic. "Just--starting?!"

Before Henry can respond, you hear the creak of footsteps on the stairs. Both of you turn your heads as there is a knock on the door.

"Luke, you in there?" It's the sound of Dylan's voice.

"Yeah, he's in here, come on in!" Henry calls out before you can answer.

The door swings open, revealing the humiliating scene to Dylan. Your cheeks flush bright red and avert your eye to the ceiling.

"I see you guys are busy." Dylan comments.

"Why don't you stick around, we could use you in just a moment." Henry beckons and Dylan walks over. Henry hops up and places his hands on his hips.

"Get up slut!"

Your eyes dart to him and he's grinning.

"Come on! I don't have all day!"

You roll yourself around until you can get off the bed. Your head hangs in shame as you stand before him.

"Now bend over on the bed."

Your stomach drops. You should have known this was coming, but you refused to even imagine it.

"P-please! D-don't..."

Henry chuckles, "You don't really have a choice in this, but I'd suggest you cooperate."

Nearly shaking in dread, you face the bed and lay your torso down. You are incredibly conscious of how your basketball shorts pull tight over your soft, round ass.

"You got hands, Dylan?"

Dylan reaches over the bed and grasps something close to the wall. He swiftly grabs your wrists and secures a pair of handcuffs that appear to be attached to the wall. You try to pull away, but he is done before you can react, and you are left completely trapped. You wine pitifully and Henry laughs. He walks up behind you and lays his hands on your bubble butt. He caresses you for a moment before hooking his fingers in your waistband and yanking down your shorts. You squirm in protest but he doesn't react. You feel his cum-slick cock slack against your rear, and Henry grunts. He flexes his hips, running his meat up and down between your cheeks before his head aligns with your hole. You are whimpering and shaking in preparation. You feel him press forward and your opening strains to obey, but Henry is too big. He shifts his weight and lifts his left leg onto the bed next to you, leaning over your back. The pressure increases again, and you can hear his heavy breaths behind you as he strains. Your hole is forced wider than it's ever stretched before until, with a loud pop, Henry penetrates you and your world goes black.

You can faintly hear him moaning in delight behind you, but you can't make it out over the ringing in your ears. There's a sharp, intense pain radiating from your anus throughout your whole body, and all the muscles in your body tense. Your mouth is gaping open, and a high-pitched wail is coming from your throat. A sensation comes from below, and you realize that your meager member is fully erect and pressed into the bed.

Henry wastes no time in withdrawing from you and slamming back in, hard. He drills you without mercy as you moan and yelp. After half an hour of torment, your mind is having a hard time processing information and after 45 minutes you can barely form a thought. Henry's third leg consumes your mind, and you become little more than a doll. After nearly an hour of pounding, Henry slows before coming to rest only half inside of you.

"Dylan, you want to join?"

"Hmm? Sure!" While Henry has been having his way with you, Dylan has been playing video games on the TV. At Henry's question, he shuts it off and stands next to Henry expectantly. You feel Henry slide his arms under you, and he scoops you up off the bed. He sits his ass down on the bed and lays back, pulling you with him. Dylan steps in between your legs and runs a finger around your filled hole. Carefully, he inserts a finger alongside Henry's dick and wiggles it around. He removes it, and you can hear rustling and something lands softly on the floor. He grunts quietly before a mass is pressed hard against your occupied orifice. You jerk your body and call out, but Henry hooks his arms under yours and holds you tight. Dylan's cock struggles to stretch you beyond all possible limits.

Henry chuckles, "What's taking you so long?"

Dylan grunts, his hips strain one last time...

__________________________________

Luke's unconscious body slumps over Henry as Dylan finally powers into him. Dylan and Henry's cock are both buried deep in Luke, stretching his hole wider than a milk carton. Dylan moans as he enters and almost cums but regains his composure, determined not to embarrass himself in front of his brother. He works his hips back and forth in time with Henry for quite a while. After a little under half an hour, he cannot contain himself any longer. His cum floods Luke's insides, followed soon after by Henry's much larger tsunami. Together, they inflate their cock sleeve to past even pregnant levels before pulling out and coating his body in a thick layer of seed. When they are spent, Henry heaves Luke onto the floor and stretches. Dylan slumps on the floor next to Luke, and the two boys lie on the ground, one in complete unconsciousness and one in orgasmic exhaustion.

**********************************************************

Thank you for reading!