The Oregon Coast Pt. 01

Story Info
Passion rises along the Pacific coast.
2k words
4.56
10.4k
14
2

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,758 Followers

"Gold coast slave ship bound for cotton fields,

Sold in a market down in New Orleans..."

Nothing like classic Stones on the CD for great driving music, I thought with a smile. I was at the wheel of our 26-foot GMC motorhome rental, after several years of driving small, fuel-efficient compacts, it was exhilerating to be at the wheel of such a large vehicle, and we were heading south on US route 101. The route hugged the Oregon coastline, and Darlene and I had been struck by the beauty of the foaming surf.

We had met just by chance 2 years ago, and it turned it to be a godsend. I was heading into the abyss of divorce, she had just come out of one, and she was someone to help me, support me, keep my right side up through a very tumultuous, upsetting time of my life. Now, both of us at 35, stronger, settled, and with a deep, deep friendship, we had decided to rent a motorhome, and take a drive from the Canadian border to the Mexican border.

Darlene came up behind me and swung into the shotgun seat. She smiled, moving her body to the beat, swaying in the seat.

"Oh yeah, great choice Angie, love the Stones, especially 'Brown Sugar'!"

The sun was halfway down the horizon, beating a path of gold across the Pacific.

"So, where are we going to spend the night?" Darlene asked.

"Well, my brother Dan mentioned a Sunset Beach, it's more of a day picnic place, but he stayed there for 3 days last year, and no one came around to move him along. The sign is half-hidden by trees, so let's keep our eyes peeled. Of course, there aren't any hookups, but we have a full water tank, and the heavy-duty battery for lights, so I don't mind roughing it if this can be called roughing it!" I finished, with a laugh.

Darlene giggled, and she said, "I'll help keep a lookout for the sign."

Thirty minutes later, and there it was. Night had settled in, I had just gone to headlights five minutes before, and they picked up the sign. My brother Dan was right, if you weren't looking for the sign, it was easy to miss. I took my foot off the gas, let the motorhome slow, then activated the right turn signal. The road started out as paved, as it went into a curve and headed downward, it turned to packed gravel. I activated the high beams and started down, the road was well maintained, and we didn't get jounced around as we descended. We reached beach level, a stretch of hard, packed sand greeted us. I took the motorhome to the end of the packed sand, and carefully steered it around, so it was pointing back the way we came. If anyone else came along to join us, I didn't want the motorhome blocking the way. I cut the lights, and the engine, and drank in the blissful silence, broken only by the sound of the surf washing against the shore.

"I think we're all alone," Darlene exclaimed. "Let's take a look!"

We hopped out and went to the far end of the packed sand. Mounds of beach sand started, heading down towards the incoming waves. It was easy to see after a quick look around that we were the only ones there.

Darlene exclaimed happily, "Yes, it's all ours! Fantastic, look at the moon, let's take a moonlight swim, how hot was it today, 97, 98 degrees? And it's still almost 90 degrees! Sheesh!"

She scampered back to the motor home and went in through the side door. I paused for a moment, watching the full moon rise, painting the water with a million points of silver. I headed back, ready to dig through my clothes to get my bikini.

Just as I drew level with the door, Darlene came out, and I gasped. She had a rolled-up beach towel under one arm, and not a stitch of clothing on her.

"Let's do it!" she called happily, "I'm ready to hit the waves!"

I gasped, "Darlene, you're...you're...naked!"

She looked at me, and smiled, as she replied, "So? I'm going swimming, and I want to skinny dip. Do you see anyone else around here, Angie? It's not like we're at a public pool. " Her voice became softer, almost caressing, as she cooed, "Come on Angie, we're on vacation, come and join me. Swimming in the nude is fantastic, you'll love the feel of the water caressing your bare body. It's just us girls here."

I couldn't help myself, I stared, we had been to the gym, and the swimming pool, but it was always a hurried, brief glimpse. I was shy about being naked, my parents equated nudity with sex, so the "nudity is sinful, cover-up" vibe hung over my family like a dark cape.

The moonlight illuminated her as I took in the long, lean legs, the flare of her hips, the neatly trimmed nest of dark hair between her legs. I felt a lump in my throat, as I looked at her breasts, my god, they were gorgeous. I felt a pulse deep down, I'd never thought about a female body as sexy, but Darlene's unselfconscious attitude, and the sly smile, were making my thoughts churn.

Darlene said softly, "There's nothing wrong or sinful about our nude bodies Angie, come, join me, you'll never want to wear a swimsuit again."

I swallowed, took a deep breath, and I climbed back into the motor home. My socks, T-shirt, shorts, and bra quickly formed a pile on my bed. For a second, I considered leaving my panties on, but, Darlene was right, it was just us girls. Without another thought, I skimmed my panties off, and they joined the pile of clothes. I took a beach towel and joined her. When I stepped out of the motorhome, Darlene held up a hand to stop me.

She said, gently, "Let me see."

She stood in front of me, as she drank in the sight of my nude body. The light of the full moon lit me up, I felt so exposed, like I wanted to cover up, but I also felt butterflies of excitement in my stomach. I took a deep breath, willed myself to relax, and let Darlene's eyes have her fill.

"Ummm, nice body Angie. You need to go naked more often, you are so sexy. I love your nicely trimmed bush of blonde curls, and your breasts are so nicely formed, your tits are nice and perky, just like mine, god I love having perky tits!"

I started to giggle, and she joined in. She took my hand, and we walked down to just out of reach of where the waves were lapping. We spread out our towels, and took a look at the full moon riding the darkness, making the waves glitter, the scene was like a dream. She smiled, took my right hand in her left one, and said, "Let's do it!"

We rushed at the water, feeling the waves lapping over our feet, until we were almost hip deep, with our hands still joined, we threw ourselves forward, finally breaking the hold, as the Pacific ocean took us. The relative coolness of the water was a welcome chill, and I reveled in the feeling. Darlene was right, the water felt so wonderful flowing over me, it felt like my naked body was being caressed all over, and I felt like I'd have to "take a walk" later, and find a nice dark place in the shadows to masturbate.

The idea of masturbating in Darlene's presence, even if she was asleep, my god. What if she woke up, and heard, or even worse, saw me going at it like some sex-crazed maniac? For now, I just swam, it felt good to stretch out my body, getting rid of the kinks from several hours on the road.

I stopped swimming, I was out to where the water just covered my shoulders, and suddenly Darlene was there, popping up from just below the surface. We grinned at each other.

"You were so right, this is fantastic! I feel almost like a part of the ocean!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, there's nothing like it," she cooed. "And there's also nothing like this."

Her face was mere inches from mine, she drew my head forward, and gazed into my eyes. I could see the question in her eyes. I was trembling all over, but I felt surges of excitement, too. I realized that I wanted her to kiss me, and kiss me like a lover, not like a friend.

I gave a small nod, and her lips covered the distance, and I felt the warm press against mine. I felt sizzles of pleasure, I love being kissed, and the feel of those lips against mine started me going. I pulled back, moaned with pleasure, then wrapped my arms around her neck, my legs went around her waist, and her mouth took mine with a full rush.

The passion flared, and I could feel her lips, working to part mine. French kiss, she wants to French kiss me, oh god, yes. I let my lips open, and my tongue came out to play. Feeling her warm wet tongue twining together with mine made my body tremble with need.

Darlene broke the kiss, murmured, "I've been wanting to do this for a long time," then she pulled me higher, and her mouth descended on my breasts.

I felt the heat of her mouth kissing at my flesh, the sizzling trace of her tongue painting designs over my breasts, then the sizzling jolt of her lips latching around my right tit, sucking eagerly, her tongue caressing lovingly at my throbbing nipple, the hot, wet, sizzling sensation firing sparks of pleasure through my body, Darlene keeping me right where she wanted me, as she switched to my left nipple, eager to give both of my tingling tits the hot, wet sucking pleasure. I growled as I felt my left tit encircled, and my pussy was starting to juice wildly.

I'd hadn't felt this turned on since...wow, since before I was married, my last boyfriend before I got married. He'd been a lusty lover, who took his time, lavishing plenty of foreplay on me, always bringing me to climax, before he even penetrated me. After that first one was done, my orgasms were easier, and he'd ride me until I was cumming, over and over, my god, I'd get lightheaded as he finally stiffened, roared, and filled my pussy to the brim with his hot sperm satisfaction.

Then stupid me had to break up with him and get married to my husband. He'd been a good lover until after we were married, then he became just a lazy fuck. My husband had become a once-a-week, lights-out, missionary-style two-minute rabbit fuck. Yeah, what a prince charming. The day he told me that he was leaving me for his 19-year-old girlfriend, had been the happiest day of my life. After two years of his laughable "performance," I was more than ready to be rid of him.

I had the pleasure of hearing through the grapevine that his 19-year-old girlfriend had tossed him aside after 4 months, looks like my ex-husband was still a lazy fuck. I also heard that he'd been inquiring about me as if I'd take him back. All our mutual friends gave him the cold shoulder, they were happy to rub it in that I was happy, in a much better place, and "wouldn't cross the street to piss on him, even if he was on fucking fire" as my friend Donald told me, laughing as he said it.

I felt her mouth leave my left nipple, the coolness of the air on my wet tit making it stiff and pebbly with excellent, and Darlene's face floated in my vision. God, she really was beautiful, I'd never noticed how beautiful before. Her russet-colored hair clung to her head, her light green eyes seemed to catch the moonlight. Her lips had a smile, slightly parted.

"Angie sweetheart, come with me, I have so much more I've been wanting to do for a long time...if you'll let me."

Her voice, as seductive as a caress, sensually slid into my ears, and all I wanted at that point was to give myself up, body and soul, to her.

groomleader
groomleader
2,758 Followers