The Oregon Coast Pt. 02

Story Info
Warming passions on the coast.
2.1k words
4.59
4.2k
8
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My voice thick with passion, I whispered, "Yes, oh yes, take me, Darlene."

She smiled, took my hand, and led me out of the water. The warm night air felt good, breezes blowing softly over us as she led me over to our towels. She bent down, spread them out, then told me what she wanted to do with me.

"Lie down baby, Mmmmm, I've been wanting to have my way with you for a long time. You're so sexy but so shy. Damn, it was like hide and seek, trying to catch a glimpse of you, you covered up any trace of nudity so quickly. Now, I'm going to take my time, and enjoy every sight, sound, and taste of you baby," Darlene cooed.

I was spread out on the towels, she slid in next to me, on her side, gazing at my exposed body. The almost automatic response, to cover up had grown less insistent, and the moon had climbed higher, shining down, illuminating our bodies with the full moon's glow.

She purred, "Oh yes, so beautiful, so incredibly sexy. Angie, it's a sin to cover up your beautiful body so much. Enjoy being nude baby, revel in how perfect your body is. I'm going to show you how beautiful your body is."

I felt a thrill race through me. Oh my god, my parents had hammered into me how nudity was sinful, and here was Darlene, telling me that it was sinful to not enjoy, and revel in my nudity.

Her hands slid over my face, caressing me, curving down over my neck, then sliding down. I felt the stirrings inside, and I let out a soft moan of passion. As she started to swirl her hand over my breasts, she purred, "Mmmm, such lovely breasts, god your breasts are so perfect baby."

I felt her mouth start kissing all over my breasts, making them pebble up with gooseflesh, my nipples pursing. I felt the glorious zings of pleasure as her tongue made passes over my throbbing nipples, her mouth again taking them in one at a time, sucking hard and nibbling gently, making crazy surges of lust shoot through me.

"Oh god, yes, yes, mmm, that feels so good, love me baby, oh yes, love me," I cooed, feeling the surging of pleasure that I hadn't enjoyed for such a long time.

"Oh yes baby," Darlene cooed. "It's been too long, I know what it's like. I'm going to give you what you need, what you deserve, oh baby, I'm going to make you see stars."

I felt her mouth start kissing her way down, oh my god, her mouth was painting a line straight down to my pulsing pussy. She swirled her tongue through my neatly trimmed mound, whispering, "Oh god Angie, you smell so wonderful."

I moaned loudly in response, not sure I could make a coherent word. She kissed all over my mound, sending little fires sizzling into my nerves, everywhere her lips and tongue touched me. Almost drunk with passion, I watched through glazed eyes as she put herself between my thighs, looking up at me.

"Oh baby, I can't wait to taste you, Mmmm, gonna lick you, baby, right into bliss," Darlene cooed.

I felt her fingers stroking so gently at my labia lips, then her full lips, kissing gently at my pink seam, then parting them, and running her tongue up and down my lips, tasting my flow of moisture.

She lifted her head, and cooed, "Oooh, yes Angie, you taste so good. Let yourself go, baby, I'm gonna lick you to heaven and back."

I did, cooing to her, "Oh yes Darlene, sweet, so sweet, take me there baby."

I looked down, seeing our bodies glowing like marble in the moonlight, and watched the exciting spectacle of her head moving forward against my opening, bobbing between my legs. I felt her tongue start to lick more forcefully, then her tongue slipped between the part of my seam, and burrowed in, oh god, I growled with pleasure as Darlene worked over my gushing center. I could feel my juices running freely, Darlene tasting them eagerly, and I felt a finger slide down, and start to rub up and down between my tight ass hole. My juices had poured down that natural channel, and she ran a finger around and around the rim of my asshole.

I was beyond coherent speech, only able to let out animalistic grunts and growls of pleasure, as her fingertip, slippery with my juices, very gently probed my ass hole. With a pleasant shock, I felt myself being anally penetrated, as her long finger pushed in, and slid up my very tight back door. I let out a loud growl of pleasure as Darlene slid her finger in, then held it there, letting my asshole adjust to this unexpected, but welcome intrusion. She kept up the pleasure as she licked my pussy wildly, her tongue homing in on my hard, aching clit. She started to finger fuck my asshole very gently, sliding her finger in and out of the tight rose-shaped pucker, up and down, over and over, and I felt the rising wellspring, rushing up, oh fuck, I was ready to explode.

"Ungh, ungh, oh god, yes, fuck, fuck, FUUUCCCKKKKK!"

I let out a full-throated scream, as I felt the rush take me, my asshole clamping hard at Darlene's finger, and I felt my juices explode in a squirting gush, I watched, mesmerized, as my cum shot out of me, splattering Darlene's face. The look of bliss on her face, as she mouthed my flow, she looked like she was in heaven as I squealed, howled, and cried out in an animalistic chorus as my orgasm made my body light up, burning tingles of pleasure racing up and down my throbbing pussy and asshole. My orgasm ran over me in wrenching waves of pleasure, I'd never had such an all-encompassing, full-body rush of pleasure, it seemed to go on and on until I finally started to drift down. Darlene had kept her face tight against me, licking me as I drifted down, then her face, soaking wet with my juices, and grinning, appeared before me.

"So, did I take you to heaven and back, baby?" she purred.

"And then some!" I said with a laugh.

Her smile was luminous, as she stood up, her body highlighted by the moon's glow, my god, she was absolutely stunning. I felt the nudity is sinful lie crack wide open, and fall away. I realized there truly was nothing sinful about nudity, it's natural, normal, and it's how we come into the world. She helped me up, and we walked towards the motorhome.

Once inside, we dried off our hair, put on our robes, and I felt Darlene was needing the same loving treatment. But she held back, having swept me into a vortex of pure desire, I think she was scared of spooking me, making me feel that she was demanding me to reciprocate, when I may not have been ready.

In the kitchen, I heated up some milk, and with mugs of hot cocoa awaiting us, I asked her, "Sit down Darlene."

She took the mug, and with a half-smile, said, "Time to face the music!" Her tone was light, but I could see how scared she was.

Before I could speak, she said, "If I got carried away, and went too far, I'm truly sorry Angie. I've been attracted to you sexually, pretty well ever since we met. I was not really expecting to act on it since I had no way of knowing how you would feel. The setting, the moonlight, being naked and free out there, I just couldn't contain myself. If I have pushed the boundaries of our friendship too far, and have broken it, I'll understand. Coos Bay is just about 20 miles south, and you can let me off there, and I'll get the Greyhound home."

I was startled, she had jumped to a terrible conclusion. The look on her face just about broke my heart, and I jumped up, took two steps forward, pulled her to her feet, and wrapped my arms around her.

I stroked her hair, whispering, "Darlene baby, baby, oh baby, no, no, no, not at all."

I could feel her body shaking, then sobs, hard sobs starting, and I held her close, crooning softly to her until her sobs tapered off. When she lifted her red-rimmed eyes up to mine, she gave me a wan smile.

"My god Angie, you have no idea how scared I was after we made love. You may have enjoyed it at the moment, but I was horrified that you'd think I had taken advantage of you, made you feel violated. I've slept with 3 ladies in my life, all one-night stands, they weren't interested in more. When I woke up after each night, all of them had crept out during the night. The last one left a note, saying how disgusted she was with herself, and me, and had run out in the middle of the night, never to be seen again."

I assured her, "It's okay Darly, I have no second thoughts, and certainly no regrets. You helped free me from the prison of my upbringing."

I could see her eyes brighten, and she said softly, "Really, how so?"

I took a swig of my cocoa, my taste buds tingling at the delicious texture of chocolate, and said, "My parents had a 'nudity is sinful, cover up' credo, that, unfortunately, my brother and I had to live by also. So, I was brought up with that terrible shackle and was quick to cover up, lest anybody see my body, and think I was so sinful, for displaying my nudity. When you told me how beautiful my nudity was, and how it was a sin to cover up my nudity, it was a revelation. And when you showed me how beautiful my body is, by making such sweet, delicious love to me, you dealt a long-awaited death blow to that horrible 'nudity is a sin' vibe that had cast a shadow over me for far too long."

"And after such a glorious introduction to lesbian love, I want to do the same to you baby!" I purred.

Darlene said, "Oh baby, that would be glorious, but please, don't do it just on the idea that you have to reciprocate. Just the remembrance of what we did, having your sweet pussy cumming all over my tongue would give me an orgasm through masturbation that would take my breath away!"

The idea that Darlene had been masturbating just like me made my insides flutter. Her loving attitude, so unlike my not so lamented ex-husband, was such a sharp contrast.

I said softly, "Oh no Darly baby, I want to do it because I want to taste you, feel you, run my hands and my mouth all over your glorious body! Let's make a pact, that when we are alone in our motorhome, and not on the road, let's stay nude all the time! The motorhome is now a no clothing zone!"

"Oh yeah, you got a deal baby!" Darlene said softly.

To prove the point, I stood up, threw off my robe, and stood before Darlene, completely naked, and for the first time in a long time, totally unselfconscious about displaying my body to her.

Darlene's voice, husky with desire, crooned, "Turn slowly Angie baby, let me see it all."

I did as she asked, and I had my back to her, my naked ass uncovered for her gaze.

I felt her hand gently stroke my ass, and she growled, "Oh my god, your ass is perfect, such a beautiful heart shape, with such perky cheeks, Mmmm, seeing you in jeans or a bathing suit was enough to give me a great orgasm by remembering the sight as I stroked my horny pussy, but now! My god Angie, your ass is spectacular!"

I turned to her, she stood up and dropped her robe to the floor.

"You've shown me yours, now I'll show you mine!" she giggled.

I watched, entranced, my heart pounding, as she displayed her body to me. From behind, she looked like a work of art, her ass was nothing short of amazing. My hand reached out, stroking gently at her cheeks. She let off a soft growl of pleasure.

"Oh God, your ass is so beautiful Darly. You look like you could be a famous work of art, oh so sexy."

She turned to face me, I took Darlene's hand, and whispered, "Come with me baby, I want to give you that glorious ride of bliss that you gave me!"