The Oregon Coast Pt. 04

Story Info
Day off for fog, leads to day for loving.
2.2k words
4.51
3.8k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/29/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers

I felt sleep starting to tatter, and I opened my eyes, blinking sleepily. I felt the press of a warm body against me, a hand draped over my side, the soft skin of Darlene's fingers curled lightly against my tummy. I smiled, Darlene was still pressed against me, and I slid away gently, not wanting to wake her up just yet. She shifted slightly, then curled into the blankets. I stood up, stretched, and for the first time in a long time, I took a long look at my naked body in the full-length mirror.

I let my eyes roam, taking in my face, nose not too big, eyes, pale green, my shoulder-length dark blond hair. A nice face, I decided, not a beauty queen, but I felt that I looked pretty good. Instead of pausing, wondering if I should go further, as the old Angie would have done, I faced my nudity head on. My breasts, a healthy 34C, and as Darlene noted, nice and perky. I smiled, my breasts really did look nice, I kept going, the soft, supple skin as I felt my belly, just a slight swell to it, and my hips having some curve to them, and my nest of trimmed blonde pubic curls. My legs are strong, toned, but feminine.

I then took a deep breath and turned my back to the mirror angling my body so I could look over my shoulder. I wanted to see what I'd almost never looked at, my ass. I looked carefully, noting the swell of my cheeks, the way they rose up, creating a double mound of soft cheeks. My globes were nice and round, with just the right amount of fullness. I smiled, I was glad that Darlene had told me how good my nude body looked, it did wonders for my sense of self-worth. I took in the whole package and decided that Darly was right, it's sinful to NOT be nude, enjoy it, revel in it.

It was a revelation to me, and I was glad that I had declared our motorhome a no clothing zone, I smiled as I left my robe behind. Walking towards the dining area, completely nude, gave me a heady sense of freedom. Being able to walk around, and do everyday things, without a stitch of clothing on, and not feel exposed or like I'm sinning, oh yes, it felt like empowerment. I could do almost everything while nude, well, maybe not when I'm using a deep fat fryer...but that's what aprons are for.

I giggled at the idea, then thought of myself wearing just an apron, I'd be practically nude, the peek-a-boo nature of the apron would drive Darly crazy, and she'd probably want to rip my apron off, and ravish me right there. Yes, oh my god yes, I wanted Darly, wanted her to ravish me very soon, and very often. Mom and Dad, you may have been my parents, but when it came to sex and nudity, you were both full of shit.

I was smiling as I started the coffeemaker going, I looked out the window, and saw the thick fog. I couldn't see anything beyond 4-5 feet, it was like a real pea soup. I tuned the radio to a station broadcasting out of Coos Bay, which was 20 miles south, and the DJ was making jokes about the fog, then mentioned that it was expected to hang around for the better part of the day. Hmmm, a day off from driving, that was fine with me, we were in no hurry to get anywhere.

My mind conjured up a picture of Darly and me in a steamy, lust-fueled embrace, and I knew how we could pass the day. That just made my smile even bigger, as I took a steamy mug of coffee, and sat at the dinette. The rich smell of Columbian roast wafted through the motorhome, and I heard Darlene stirring. I saw her emerge, and she was just about to put on her robe, when she saw me, very calmly sitting at the dinette, completely nude.

"Darlene, what's with the robe? Didn't you say last night, that it's just us girls here? And I have declared the motorhome a no-clothing zone, remember?" I teased.

She smiled, and said, "Oh yes, you're learning well, Angie baby."

She happily tossed her robe back in the bedroom and strolled over to the coffeemaker. Mmmm, the sight of her nude body, in the light of day, was even more exciting. I grinned as I thought of the idea of Darly ravishing me, the way I was starting to feel, I'd be just as eager to ravish her!

She brought her mug over, and sitting across from me, smiled, and said, "Still no regrets, baby?"

"Not a one," I declared. "The old, 'I'm sinning if I'm nude' Angie is gone for good. And, for showing me the pleasures of your lovemaking, I have ZERO regrets about that, too!"

Darlene smiled, and said softly, "Well, I felt that you were probably in self-imposed celibacy, you never talked about dating, of course, after a divorce, men start to look like just a problem. All the good ones are married or gay, as the saying goes!"

I said, "Well, masturbation was providing me with the sexual release I needed. Although I was sorely tempted to get my fingers busy at night on this trip, the idea that you might hear me going at it like some sex-crazed slut, since I can get quite verbal when I cum, kept me from doing as many times as I wanted. What if you'd woken up, and come to see why I was crying out? My god, the idea of you not just hearing, but seeing me going at it, I would have died of embarrassment! That's what my 'take a walk' times were for, finding a spot where there was enough privacy so I could rub my horny pussy, until I felt the burst of climax."

We both giggled, then Darlene replied, "I would have loved to watch your sexy body cumming. Although I love to get myself off, masturbation may be a release, but only to a point. We need the real thing, skin-to-skin contact, nothing can replace the almost electric tingling of a lover's fingertips sliding over your body."

Her voice had lowered, it was sensuous as a caress, and I remembered the contact of Darlene's fingers, the electric tingles of a wonderful lover touching and caressing my entire body, the feel of her body against mine, the skin to skin contact, I had missed that so much, and I could feel my pussy moistening delightfully.

Darlene looked out the window and said, "Wow, that's a real thick fog we got going!"

"Yeah, I got the weather report from the radio, looks like we'll have this most of the day, so, we get a day off to just relax, and not have to get behind the wheel."

Darlene smiled, and said, "Hmmm, I wonder how we can pass the time?"

I purred, "Oh, I know of several wonderful ways to pass the time" as I rose to my feet, and took her hand.

Darlene grinned, and cooed, "I was hoping you might!"

*****

Back in the bedroom, we tumbled to the bed, our nude, eager bodies so ready for pleasure. I wanted to do something I'd never had the nerve to do before. Darlene had unshackled me from the old ways, and I was eager to embrace the new ways.

"On your hands and knees baby, I want your ass upthrust for me!" I purred.

Darlene eagerly did so, oh god, the spectacular shape of those fantastic globes was like a masterwork of fine art. I got my face down there, planting little kisses all over those sexy cheeks, I gently pulled her cheeks apart, and saw it. The tight, pink pucker of her rosebud, oh god, I was gonna lick at that tight hole, and I was trembling with excitement at the idea.

I pressed my face in between the spread, and I felt a shiver of pleasure ripple over Darlene's body as she felt my face there, lips nuzzling in between the moons of her spread-open buttocks. I slid my tongue out, and Darlene growled with sheer pleasure as I ran my eager, wet tongue right along the rim of her delightfully tight asshole, my pulse was pounding with excitement, oh my god, I was almost dizzy with the lust swirling through me.

"Oh my god, oh fuck, it feels so fucking good, my god, so good, keep licking me baby, licks my asshole, oh fuck!" Darlene cried.

With that kind of encouragement, I pressed my lips tightly against the puckered, sensitive opening. My tongue went wild, licking over and over, then probing, pressing slightly into Darlene's tightly clenching rosebud, while Darlene gasped and growled with pleasure. My first time at ass munching, and it made me wild with lust. I took a finger, and slid it into her creamy pussy, lubing it up, then I pulled my head back, and slid that finger in, listening to her loud growl of pleasure as I pushed my finger in as far as I could.

"OH FUCK! So good, oh god, so good, yes, yes, finger fuck my asshole, oh fuck!"

My pussy was virtually dripping, I wanted to lick her sweet pussy while I fucked her asshole. I grinned, the prim, proper, never go nude Angie was blown away, good riddance to it, and the new me, happy, my sex drive back up to a healthy, horny level, loving my nudity, and eager to please Darlene in every way, had taken possession of my body. My mind said, 'Say it, baby, say the c-word when you tell Darlene what you want.' I pulled my finger out and told her.

I growled, "Darly baby, raise yourself up a bit, I want you to sit on my face, and I'm going to put my finger back in you, and finger fuck your tight asshole, while I lick your hot, dripping cunt! I want your cunt to gush, pour your juices over my face baby, let me lick them all, and cum all over my face! Wash my face down with your cunt juices!"

Darlene growled, "Oh fuck, so fucking sexy, so hot, oh yes Angie baby, lick my cunt, and fuck my asshole, oh fuck yes!"

My body was throbbing, I was seeing through a red haze of lust, Darlene lifted herself up from the hands and knees, into a squatting position, I lay down and slid under her, and there she was. Oh god, that long pink trail, her labial lips fat and swollen with her desire, parted slightly, letting me get a peek at her inner pink walls. The rich, heady smell of her in full heat filled my nostrils, it made me light-headed. I pulled her down, and as I touched my tongue to her lips, I pressed my finger against her tight pucker, and pushed, burying my finger back in between the tight, smooth walls of her ass hole.

Darlene growled, "Fuck, oh my fucking god, feels so good, lick me, fuck my ass, oh god baby!"

She looked down, her eyes on fire with joy, she settled herself down, eager to maximize the contact. I felt my heart surge, Darlene, my Darly, oh god, I realized that this was what I had wanted. All the times that I had felt the truth trying to break out of the mental box I had it locked in, the idea of finding the "right man", I didn't want a man. I wanted Darlene, the old Angie could never have even let that thought out of the box, let alone act on it. The new Angie had, and I wanted to go at it with vigor. I saw her clit, that pink rock-hard beauty standing up proudly, and I clamped my lips around that most sensitive button, and let my tongue lash wildly at it.

"Oh my god, gonna cum, oh fuck I'm gonna fucking explode, fuck, oh fuck, OOOHHH FFUUCCKK!"

Darlene's voice rose up a shrieking howl, I felt her tight ass start pulsing around my finger, and my face was suddenly sprayed, oh fuck, Darlene was spraying her girl cum all over my face, my own cunt was churning with my lust. Oh yes, baby, yes, spray me down I thought, and Darly obliged, her body shaking, crying out her joy, and squirting over and over, I got the wettest, juiciest facial ever, my face felt as wet as if I just ducked my face into a rain barrel.

I pulled my finger out of her sweet ass and licked her pussy gently as she drifted down from the heights until she slipped off my face and into my arms. Her eyes were dreamy, and she got a look at my face, and she giggled.

"Oh my god, did I cum like that?" she breathed. "Your face is soaking wet!"

"Oh yes Darly, you came like a train all over my face, and I loved it!" I said softly.

"Do you think you can squirt all over my face like that? Would you like me to do the same to you baby?" Darlene cooed.

"Oh god, yes, my cunt feels like it's on fire! Just be gentle with my ass, I've never had anything other than your finger up there."

Darlene's eyes were glowing, she cooed, "Oh yes Angie baby, I will be so gentle with you sweetheart."

groomleader
groomleader
2,843 Followers