All Comments on 'The Organist Entertains Ch. 05'

by SlipLuvver

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
out of touch

when you have lost a loved one of many years, you will never write another story in this setting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

As a funeral director myself, I must say that there is a time and place for a little dalliance, the funeral home is not 'it'. Your character, Josie, has little respect for the families she serves if she is keeping a spare bed busy. Her father shouldn't condone her behavior at work.

Otherwise, I enjoyed your visuals, just change your setting.

SlipLuvverSlipLuvverover 10 years agoAuthor

Following constructive feedback received concerning the venue for this story, there will be an amended version submitted for publication within the next few days which will be in a completely different setting.

This piece was originally written as a light hearted piece of erotic material and was never meant to offend any person connected with the business or anyone who has recently lost a loved one.

I thank those who have shared their views and sincerely apologise for any upset this may have caused.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thank You

Thanks for a great story AND in a far different setting most unusual however I AM not offended, Was written very respectfully. Can not see what the fuss is about, Then people just like to complain. Forgetting this is a very well written story. Now if this was some movie or a skit for a crappy song it would have been rated highly.

Come on Anonymous lighten up was just another workplace setting.

Please continue this series, I like the theme.

D

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 10 years ago
Keep going

Excellent series of stories. I didn't find this episode offensive in the least. Life and death, love and sex are all part of the human condition. You have found a way of weaving them together in a light hearted and entertaining way. Reminds me of Tom Sharpe of 'Blott on the Landscape' and 'Porterhouse Blues' fame.

Keep writing as you wish to.

58935893over 10 years ago
Get a Grip People!

Come on people, the PC police on Literotica? The story is a fantasy a chunk of someone's thoughts. Its wrong to have sex at a funeral home? But its okay to have students and teachers get it on at school, bosses and subordinates in the workplace, on public modes of transportation?

Lighten up. By the way didn't/don't a lot of funeral homes operate out a residence, like this one used to be. Where the families who lived there not supposed to be normal and have sex, even if only for procreation? Get. A. Grip. People!

baron earthbaron earthover 10 years ago
dont let the bastards grind you down

ive enjoyed every word of all your stories - well developed characters and interesting locations - its a bit like a bawdy midsummers murders! hope there lots more to come

gotranegotranealmost 9 years ago
Nice With An Opening!

Nice story with an opening for a sequel, should you choose it! The flower girl at the end seemed to be a good candidate for a threesome! Her and Josie could make some music, if they got passed their issues. Then again, denial may be their issue! Either way, keep writing and we'll keep reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous