The Organization Pt. 03

Story Info
Kayce develops a whole new set of interests.
6.3k words
4.68
11.8k
13

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

I was a private investigator working at the behest of a crime lord. While conducting my investigation, I was taken captive by a mysterious criminal group, led by a man named Timothy, or possibly Fu Manchu, suspected of kidnaping a mother and her daughter, and converting them to lesbianism.

Now they were doing the same to me...and succeeding.

I was currently being tormented by a series of beautiful women, forcing me to lick their hot, wet pussies...and perhaps even more depraved things.

The petite blonde, with pixie cut hair, continued the torture.

"Poor thing, you want to lick inside my hole, don't you?" I nodded, unwilling to remove my mouth from such a sweet, delicious dessert as this woman's hot vagina. I pressed my mouth harder against her mound, my tongue pushing through her panties into her wet slit so teasingly.

"Beg for it," she said.

I was torn. I felt humiliated that I should openly beg to have a woman put her dripping pussy on my mouth, so that I could lick her there. On the other hand, both the reality of licking this woman's vagina, and being humiliated and submissive, excited me more than I had been before. Humiliation and sexual excitement won out, and I complied, eagerly.

"Please, let me lick your pussy," I begged. "I want to taste your hot cunt, and swallow your hot, feminine cream...and make you cum in my mouth."

"That's a good little girl," she cooed, running her fingers through my hair. "Of course I'm going to let you lick my tight holes..." I missed the use of the plural in my desire to taste her pussy. She slid the gusset of her panties to the side, exposing her dark red labia, and darker red slit, already glistening with that sweet, hot cream that she was producing for me. Her clit was a light pink, and she had a cute little blonde bush above that.

I inhaled her hot, openly sexual scent, her pussy's perfume going straight to my own clit, my body quivering yet again, and I kissed her pussy as though I were kissing her mouth, my lips on her labia, my tongue delving inside her steamy wetness. Her hips moved as she responded to my eager pussy licking.

"God, you're a hot little cunt licker, aren't you, baby?" she laughed, her chuckles further humiliating me and making me cum again.

"Please, I want to eat your cunt," I mumbled, unwilling to take my mouth away from her heavenly hole, but wanting to please her, my now submissive nature being carefully exploited by the process I was enduring. It seemed certain that, by the time they were through, I would be a willing sexual slave to this mysterious group of lesbians.

Finally, she took pity - or more likely, wanted to bring herself off - and slammed her juicy box onto my mouth, and I fucked her slit as hard as I could with my tongue, lapping up her copious flow of her lubrication, the taste and aroma of her pussy so heavenly to me. She shuddered and screamed as she came, as I almost was smothered with wet, plump and soft pussy and labia surrounding my nose and mouth.

I was able to find a corner with opening to air, and quickly exhaled and inhaled, the noise of my breathing bringing the dreamy blonde back to her surroundings, and she released me, gasping and grateful.

"You're very good, baby," she said, speculatively. "I'm going to look you up after you join us. I want more of that."

'Join them'? So, they were brain washing me? Trying to turn me into someone to join their criminal enterprise?

I should have felt ashamed, but again, I was torn. I wouldn't throw in with them, they hadn't converted me that far, but they had turned me into a lesbian, without a doubt. Perhaps at some point in the future, I would be able to lick her pussy again - but no way would I be on her side in whatever this group was planning. No way would I become a criminal.

My thoughts disappeared as she continued talking.

"Let's see how good you are at licking a woman's ass." Fuck, I had to do that?

She moved back away from me, then turned sideways, patting her hip. "Like what you see, baby? I want you all over this ass, and especially in my dirty little hole, you got that?"

I nodded, reluctantly, my growing excitement dulled by the thought of licking a woman's anus. God, the smell, the taste - it must be awful. Would I vomit? I didn't see how it was going to do anything for either of us, but then, I wasn't in charge, and would just have to go along and make the best of the situation.

"That's nice," she said, turning her back on me. I could see the skimpy, plain cotton panties just barely covering her plump, round ass globes, the fabric leaving a depression where her furrow between her cheeks concealed her filthy butt hole. She looked over her shoulder at me, smiling. "Oh, I think you're going to like this," she said, wriggling her ass.

She slowly, teasingly shimmied the panties down off her hips and full ass cheeks. Her bottom was tanned, like the rest of her body, a pleasant light caramel color, and her butt cheeks were perfectly complexioned and smooth. I found my interest growing in this part of another woman's body that I had rarely seen uncovered before.

If only it were just her bottom, I could feel my arousal viewing the perfection and beauty of her form. But the rest...I dreaded.

"Kiss my ass, baby," she said, backing up her warm globes to my face. I could feel desire and heat rising moistly off her skin against my face, and I sniffed tentatively, fearing for the worst. To my surprise, I smelled perspiration, a musky fragrance similar to that I had found so attractive at her cunt, and an earthy smell, not unpleasant, just...different.

I kissed her warm globes, even tentatively licking her smooth skin, her skin mainly a little salty, and I became more enthusiastic and interested. I became so wound up in the perfection of her rear end, that I didn't notice that the slight rotation of her bottom on my face was bringing my mouth closer to her dark furrow, and its more intense earth smell.

"Lick my hole," she ordered me, pushing her ass back harder, and I found my nose and mouth inches away from her anus. Her skin around her dark oval opening was puckered, a darker tan band framing her ass hole. "Eat that ass until I cum, you fucking slut," she ordered me.

I'd certainly never heard anything like that before, and I felt a liquid thrill in my pussy and clit, different from the hundreds or thousands of orgasms I'd had in the short time I was their captive, but it was sweeter than all the rest, enabling me to finally surrender to them and to my inner Sapphic slut. I pulled my head back, briefly, from her ass and spoke.

"Untie my hands!" I yelled, "so I can eat this hot ass like it deserves to be eaten." I heard a murmur, and another woman's voice.

"Do as she says, untie her hands." I felt two women cutting off my restraints, but I didn't see them, because I had immediately returned my mouth to her ass hole, my desire to lick her ass overwhelming. When I felt that my hands were free, I used them to separate her plump ass cheeks even further, allowing me to kiss her anal sphincter, as I had her labia before.

She giggled above me. "You go, sister. Eat my filthy ass hole, bitch, lick it clean!"

My tongue thrust inside her tight hole, tasting her poop hole to its fullest, licking her creamy skin, and swallowing her hot anal juices and my own excessive saliva. She wriggled her ass on me, driving my tongue a millimeter or two deeper inside her rectum.

"Oh god!" she gasped, frigging her clit with her hand as I fucked her ass hole with my tongue. She was so smooth, hot and tight inside, that it was indescribable - but so delicious, in taste and feel. I licked her anus even harder, and deeper, than I had her pussy, my own clit excited at the beauty and perfection of women's ass holes and pussies, revealed to me, at first, unwillingly, but now, so desirable.

Of course, the sybian and the massager were still making me cum from their actions on my clit and my g-spot, but their doing that as I was sexually involved with another woman, made the orgasms so much greater and appreciated - much as fucking someone you love is always so much better than masturbating.

I began to take control of my situation, and while I knew that I would be physically debilitated by my days of sexual subjugation and domination, I would survive, albeit as a different person than when I began.

I stopped licking my blonde lover's tasty ass hole and rectum, and teasingly slipped a wet finger inside her slightly slack anus, while a finger from my other hand slipped into her hot, slick pussy, fucking both her sweet holes at once, while kissing and licking her damp, hot ass cheeks, so female, so fragrant, so exciting.

"Ah, fuck!" she moaned. "Yeah, fuck my holes...god! I'm gonna cum, you fucking slut!" Her body shook with pleasure, as I fucked my fingers even deeper inside her, owning her for just a moment, a triumph over my captivity.

Finally, she slowed in her quivering, pushing my hands away, turning completely around to face me, a dribble of her excited cream running down an inner thigh.

She glared at me momentarily, and then her fierce look turned into a grin. "God, I could love being fucked by you," she whispered, so that only I could hear.

Had I made a friend, an ally?

****

The girls who came after her were no less memorable. The next, I at first thought was a boy. Hair cut short, no perceptible breasts, flat ass, and wearing a sweatshirt and jeans - I was confused.

She approached me, swaggering. "Hey Chica, you look like you wanna fuck," she said. Her voice gave her away more than anything, higher pitched than a boy's would have been. I guess she was about eighteen, and she looked like she worked out. She stripped off her sweatshirt like a guy does, and she wasn't wearing a bra. She had no need, really, with such tiny breasts, but her nipples were immense. Surprisingly, I found her chest as exciting as I was finding those of girls with bigger boobs.

Then she kicked off her sneakers, and pushed off her jeans, and she was wearing a pair of boys underpants, 'tighty-whities' I think they're called. She had a bulge in them, like my boyfriend does (or did), which confused the hell out of me. She pulled down the fronts, and I could see that she had a flesh-colored dildo in there.

"This is for you, puta," she said, brandishing the dildo at me mock threateningly. "I will split you in half with my big carajo, and you will scream with pleasure," she laughed.

I surprised myself by saying, "I'd like that." She grinned at me.

"It's a date, amiga," she said. "But I see your little concha is otherwise occupied, so I'll just ask you to suck on it. Don't mind the pussy juice on it, I forgot to wash it after I fucked Tina." She gestured over at a girl that was looking at the two of us uncertainly. She was very beautiful and feminine, slim and sexy, but I could see that she was in love with the bull dyke getting ready to fuck me. And I felt a thrill of excitement at that thought, and at the thought that if I got a chance, I'd fuck the dyke's jealous girlfriend too. "You're certainly becoming a different person," I thought to myself.

"Try me," I said, feeling horny as well as contrary. I was turning into a new woman, and I kind of liked who she was. The girl straddled me, and pulled down her underpants. The dildo was unusual, part of it went inside the girl's pussy, and part protruded for her to hold and place on my lips. I parted my lips, and she slid it in a little way, allowing me to wet it with my saliva.

"Fuck you, little girl," she said, "fuck your hot little mouth with my cock...open up and suck on my cock, you hot little slut." I did my best to suck on her cock, tasting her girlfriend's cream on the plastic, and smelling the dyke girl's pussy as well. It tasted and smelled good, very good...mouth-watering.

"Yeah, fuck me, stud," I moaned around the heavy rod, "and when you've cum in my mouth, make me lick your hot cunt, too, okay?" She shook her head.

"You are something, baby, nobody's ever reacted to their training quite like that...but welcome." She leaned down and kissed me, the first person to do that there, and I felt a hot swelling inside me at the sweet gesture. I moaned, and came.

"Thank you," I whispered.

She smiled, and then frowned. "You know it's gotta be rough, don't you?"

I shrugged.

"It's out of my control, just make me cum," I responded. She stood straight again, and slid the cock deeper inside my mouth, fucking me with it, building speed until I was afraid she might take out my teeth with is, faster and faster, then sighing heavily as she came, but not well.

"Here," she said, "open up," she said, as she eased the base of the dildo out of her pussy. "See, it's a strapless dildo." Then she turned it around, and gently slipped the part that had been up inside her cunt, into my mouth. It was warm and covered with her gooey girl cream.

"Now you fuck me with your face, understand?" she said, as I nodded, looking at her bald crotch, with a tattoo of that little boy ghost, Casper, on it. As she held her labia apart, I pushed my face forward, the dildo now fucking her wet and fragrant pussy. It slipped in easily, and I accidentally banged my nose into her clit, and she yelped.

"Geez, bitch!" she said, but I knew now that she wasn't mad. Her hips moved as I pushed forward and back, beginning to enjoy the close up of a girl's pussy being fucked, and I found her scent very exciting - so exciting that I was tempted to toss the dildo and start licking her. But I figured that would make her mad. I concentrated on making her cum, trying to stroke over her clit as I got deep inside her, and had a little success, until I felt her hips shake as she came under my cock - ha ha, that sounded great, "my cock."

She gently pushed my face away, and pulled the dick out of my mouth, then leaned down to kiss me again, her tongue roughly playing with mine. "Now, lick my pussy and make me cum good, puta dulce," she whispered. I brought my lips to her fat labia, kissing them and sucking cream from her hole, my tongue scraping more pussy cream from the sidewalls of her cunt, a mouthful of her hot juice, running down my chin.

She shook and squealed, 'CUMMING...CUMMING...FUCK FUCK CUMMING...', then leaned heavily on me as her legs weakened underneath her. Her body was warm, and solid on mine. She felt good, and I thought that I'd like her fucking me in a bed. I marveled briefly at how far I'd come in the last few days, and how I'd reconcile it with my former life, assuming that this group wouldn't just kill me later. It didn't seem likely, given all the trouble that they'd gone to in order to make me one of them.

And I had to admit to myself that they'd been very successful. I felt an attraction to each of these women, it only remained to be seen if their sinister and mysterious 'capo de tutti capos', Dr. Fu Manchu (or fucking 'Timothy',) would accept that I would not work for them. And as yet another orgasm coursed through me, I thought about my 'rescue' of Laughlin's wife and daughter. I still wanted to find them, but now it was so that I could taste their hot and wet pussies, and lick their tight little ass holes, suck on their sweet nipples, feel their warm lips on mine as our bodies wrestled together passionately.

"See you later, chica," the short-haired, boyish girl said. That made me feel pretty positive that I would survive this weird initiation/transformation, and as a much more sexually active person.

Next came a woman in her mid twenties, wearing only a bikini. In contrast to the others, who had been primarily in their late teens, and still developing, this woman had a lush, curvy body. Full breasts, wide hips, there was no mistaking her gender. She had long, auburn hair, and her bikini was green and green ruffle lace, tied off with satin ribbons.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, her voice soft and sexy. "You've been through an awful lot, I hope that we can get you into a bed, so that you can get lots of rest, and sleep, in another girl's arms...I hope it's me, you're so beautiful, I'd love to just cuddle you and dream together, under warm sheets."

She leaned down and kissed me, her lips soft and warm on my cheek. "You've been so brave, a lot of others haven't been able to come this far."

She kissed me again, her lips on mine this time, a sweet, loving kiss, and I felt the intermittent tension that the numerous buildups to orgasm were creating inside me leave for a moment. I felt something hot and wet fall on my cheek, and, surprised, I saw that it was a tear that she cried for me.

"I've been watching you," she said. "You've done so well...I wish we didn't have to do it this way. I'd love to have shown you how wonderful these people...these women...are, in my bed, we could make soft love forever and ever." Then she brought her lips to mine, hesitating a fraction of an inch away, seeking my acceptance before going any further.

"Please, kiss me," I begged her. Then she did, a warm, passionate kiss that conveyed the depth and breadth of her feelings, whatever their source, and I felt her caressing my breasts, and gently pinching my nipples.

"You have such a sweet, feminine body," she breathed. "I can't wait to lick your pussy, all the girls here want to sleep with you. When you're done, and rested, we're all going to be with you." She laughed. "I hope that you don't like sleeping alone, because there are dozens of girls here!"

I was moved by her apparently heartfelt sentiments. "Thank you," I whispered.

"I have to tell you to lick my cunt now," she said, apparently embarrassed.

"That's okay," I said. "I'd kind of like to," I added, shyly. She smiled, relieved.

"Oh, good. To tell the truth, I'd like you to." She reached behind her to unhook her top. The green fabric fell away, and she cupped her full breasts, large and natural, as far as I could tell. Her breasts were so large, to my eyes. Before - before I appreciated how sexy another woman could be, that is, I hadn't paid that much attention to other women's breasts, only wondered what they must feel like compared to my own modest ones. But looking at hers made me feel horny - or hornier, since I was cumming almost non-stop now,

Anyway, hers were lovely, and her pink nipples made my mouth water with the desire to suck them. I leaned forward - just a little, I still wasn't free to move much more than my arms and hands. She brought her breasts to my mouth. I cupped one, kissing her smooth, warm skin gently, and welcoming her to me. I lifted her breast to bring the nipple to my mouth - warm, pebbled, dark pink. Her flesh tasted sweet to me, and I felt her hand cradling the back of my head, as she murmured endearments.

In truth, this was the strangest torture session I'd ever encountered, and if their purpose was to gain information, it didn't seem to me that it would be that effective - would it? I considered what I'd do if they asked me who my client was...would I give him away? The answer wasn't as clear as it would have been a few days before.

As confused as I was becoming in regard to confidentiality, one thing was still crystal clear - I would find out where Sara and Audrey, Laughlin's daughter and wife, were, and inform Laughlin. But I was even less inclined now to tell him where the guy or girl behind this operation was than I'd been when I started, and right now, I had no idea who or where he or she was, or, for that matter, where I was.

My thoughts returned to the beautiful woman in front of me. As I suckled on her breast, she took my hand, and brought it to the crotch of her bikini panties. It was hot, and moist there, exciting me, and I could feel the sybian turn on, the vibrator begin to chatter on my clit. I was immediately immersed in waves of pleasure and delight.

12