The Organization Pt. 04

Story Info
Kayce joins The Organization and learns...so much.
7.9k words
4.68
11.1k
9

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2012, 2020 Lisa Summers

"Damnit, Kayce, where are you?" Melissa exclaimed. Melissa Clouthier was a partner with Kayce Anderson in the elite investigations agency, Metropolitan Enquiry Services. The two had started the agency a few years before, and it had quickly become known as a 'boutique' investigative company that catered to high level clientele that demanded discretion.

"Tracy, what have you got?" she asked the two investigators' all-around assistant, Tracy Singer.

"Just what I told you before. She'd gotten a tip about an office in New Dorp, and was headed out to check the lead." Tracy scratched her short red hair, and shrugged. "You know Kayce can take care of herself."

Melissa sighed, and brushed back her medium length brown hair from her face.

"Yeah, but I have a bad feeling about this. She would have called by now." Her worried look didn't detract from her attractiveness. Twenty six, taller and heavier than petite, blonde Kayce, she couldn't help feeling protective of Kayce, in addition to being years younger than her partner. Their relationship was purely and completely professional, with a friendship honed by years of working together and socializing with boyfriends.

Tracy's phone rang. "Metropolitan Enquiry Services," she responded. She paused, listening, then "Kayce!" she squealed.

"Let me have that," Melissa ordered Tracy. Tracy handed over the phone reluctantly.

"Kayce, where are you? Are you alright?" Melissa barked into the phone. She listened intently.

"Alright, I can do that. I'll see you in fifteen minutes." She handed the phone back to Tracy.

"She says that she's okay, but that this thing is incredible. I'm going to meet her at her apartment. If you don't hear from me within the hour, I want you to go to my brother. He's a special agent in the Brooklyn office of the FBI. Here's his address and info." Melissa handed Tracy a card.

"Melissa, how do you know it's not a trap? Maybe Kayce was speaking under duress?" Tracy looked skeptical.

"You think we didn't already think of that?" Melissa said. "The first thing she said was, "I'm okay, but my knee is a little sore.' That's our agreed on 'I really am okay' signal. She wouldn't have said that if someone was holding a gun to her head. Still, this better be some story."

"No wonder you guys charge the big bucks," Tracy said. "Maybe you and I should have a secret phrase."

"Fine," Melissa said. "How about, 'I saw the most beautiful roses today.'"

"I love it," Tracy said. "And I'll say, "Were they pink? I love pink."

"Okay, fine," Melissa said. She left the office, driving over to Kayce's apartment in Park Slope.

"Hey," Melissa said, when Kayce opened the door to her knock.

"Were you followed?" Kayce asked.

"I don't think so, at least I didn't notice anyone," Melissa said. Kayce hugged her.

"God, I'm glad you're here. This is an amazing story," she said.

Melissa stiffened at first. She'd never known Kayce to be at all touchy-feely. Apparently this was going to be some story. She hugged Kayce back in a perfunctory way.

"Take a seat, this is gonna take a while," Kayce said. "Tea? Coffee?"

"Water would be fine," Melissa said. "Kayce, where were you? We were worried about you. I know that you can take care of your-"

"In a word, undercover," Kayce said, as she momentarily left Melissa's sight to pour her a glass of water. She soon re-entered the living room, sitting knee to knee with Melissa as she handed her the glass of cold water.

"Why did you go undercover?" Melissa asked, taking a polite sip of the raspberry flavored sparkling water. "You know we don't do things like that unless we've game planned it, and arranged contacts, backup, that kind of thing...heck, we're not a cloak and dagger agency at all."

"I know, I know," Kayce said, her eyes shining. "But the extent of this, well, I guess you'd call it a conspiracy, is breathtaking. The Boss of this criminal organization, some think he's like a Fu Manchu kind of guy, he's got his fingers in almost every part of government, and inside a lot of big corporations. This is dynamite!"

Melissa took another sip. "Do tell," she said. "But we were looking for a mother and daughter. Did you find them?"

Kayce shook her head. "No, but I think I've got a lead on where we can find them. I guess I should start from the beginning."

"Okay, that'll make it easier for me, anyway," Melissa said, blinking. She was feeling a little lightheaded. Certainly, her relief at finding her business partner was having an effect on her. She took another sip of water.

"Okay, as I'm sure you know, I went to that business in New Dorp. Melissa, it was just a front - it wasn't an actual real business at all- are you okay?"

"I'm feeling a little light headed," Melissa admitted. "Just ref-relief-at seeing you home safe, I guess," she said.

"You're probably a little dehydrated, too," Kayce said. "Finish your water."

Melissa did as Kayce suggested, and within seconds she found it impossible to keep her eyes open.

"Oh Kay-Kayce-I'm sorr-" she slurred, and fell forward into Kayce's arms. Kayce reveled in the warmth and softness of her partner's female body on hers. While she was tempted to take advantage of Melissa's unconscious state, she knew that she would soon have many, many opportunities with Melissa, and very soon.

And that eventually Melissa would be only too happy to cooperate.

"Time to go, Melissa," she said to her unconscious friend, as she reached for her cell phone.

"Timothy, come pick her up. She's ready," Kayce said. She gently pushed Melissa back on the sofa, her mouth agape and drooling. Kayce considered Melissa's lovely body as she slept.

"Oh sweetie, you and I are going to be so close," she whispered.

****

"How'd it go?" Mary Ann asked, as she and Kayce reluctantly broke their kiss.

"Perfectly," Kayce smiled. "I slipped the GHB into her drink, then just basically waited. That stuff works fast. Timothy and two other guys came up with a carpet and rolled her up inside, then brought her back here." She hesitated. "I was really tempted to play with her while I was waiting. She looked so fucking hot, unable to stop me and all. I felt like I could smell her pussy, so wet and ready for my tongue, and fingers..."

Mary Ann smiled. "I think you'll find that you're like that with every girl. It seems to be the way we all turn out. Anyway, it's the key to our success."

"How do you mean?" Kayce asked.

"Well, our organization is based on persuading people, primarily women and girls, to do what we want them to. And that's usually done through seduction. Our girls, like you, are attractive and relatively young. But sometimes the women we want to, um, persuade, are much older and not exactly hot. But, and you'll eventually experience this, to you, every female is a source of pleasure."

"I can't wait," Kayce said, openly slipping her hand under her dress to stroke her wet pussy.

"You've been a good girl," Mary Ann said. "Would you like something hot to eat?"

"Oh god, YES!" Kayce exclaimed. Mary Ann hiked up her skirt.

"Eat me, bitch," she said. "Oh, by the way, what about Tracy?"

"Yeah, they got her, too, like they did me, rushing her before she could react."

"Good," Mary Ann replied. "Now, make me cum in your mouth, you sweet little lesbian slut."

Kayce knelt before her mistress, gazing lovingly at her panties, and the faint outline of her shaved pussy under the sheer fabric. She brought her lips to the plain, smooth fabric, her mouth making contact, millimeters from the woman's fragrant, wet pussy, Mary Ann's slit hot and dripping with her readiness for her favorite lover's tongue.

"Ohh, nice," Mary Ann moaned, as she felt Kayce's excited breath race over the vee of her panties. She pushed her cunt forward, anxious to feel Kayce's intimate touch on her pussy and clit, her sweet cream already soaking into the cotton of her panties, her fragrance wicking out to be immediately inhaled by her captivated lover.

"Eat me, baby, lick my pussy, make me cum in your hot, slutty mouth," Mary Ann moaned. She loved the touch of Kayce's strong tongue inside her, thrusting, licking, lapping up her hot fluids, then later sharing her feminine taste with her mistress, long after Mary Ann had cum, and cum, and cum yet again.

Kayce pulled aside the fabric, exposing Mary Ann's plump labia, dark pink clit, and her soaked slit to her hungry eyes.

"Oh god, Mary Ann, your cunt looks and smells so fucking delicious! I'd love to crawl up inside your hole, be inside your wet pussy, feel and taste your hot cunt all over my naked body," she exulted, overcome by her love for pussy, and especially Mary Ann's tasty little cunt.

"Oh fuck!" Mary Ann moaned. "Eat my clit, fuckin' make me cum NOW!" she demanded, her tremors already beginning, her thighs shaking with need, and the enormity of the orgasm roiling inside her. Kayce thrust her tongue deep inside Mary Ann's dark hole, sweet waves of her cum dripping into Kayce's mouth, and washing over her lips and chin. Her nose pressed into Mary Ann's clitoris, and Mary Ann howled with pleasure as she felt ecstasy shock her system, every part of her being thrilled by delight from Kayce's enthusiastic attention to her sex.

Mary Ann's thighs clamped onto Kayce's head, fixing her in place against Mary Ann's spasming cunt. Kayce found it hard to breathe, but she couldn't think of any greater pleasure than being suffocated with her face in Mary Ann's soaking wet pussy. Kayce's fingers frantically tore inside her own panties, fingering herself to orgasm, as her vision darkened from lack of oxygen.

It was the most intense orgasm of her life.

Fortunately for Kayce, Mary Ann's thighs relaxed just before she actually lost consciousness, Kayce slumping back on her heels, gasping for air, but happier and more fulfilled than she'd ever felt in her life.

Then she remembered that she was in a meeting with Mary Ann, surrounded by a dozen other women at the real offices of The Organization.

The other girls in the conference room, each with her fingers deep inside her own or her neighbor's wet pussy, broke into applause for Mary Ann and Kayce's lovemaking.

"Well done," said one girl. "I think Kayce's going to be booked up for a very long time now."

Kayce looked around the room, smiling but a little embarrassed. In truth, she'd been so besotted by Mary Ann and her body, that she'd completely forgotten that they were in a meeting of the organization's female agents.

"Show us your pussy, Kayce," said another girl. "Let us see what we have to look forward to."

"Really?" said Kayce.

"Yes, do," replied Mary Ann. "I want the other girls to see the beautiful little cunt that I love so much."

"Play with your pussy for us," called one of the other girls. They all settled into their seats for the sweet show, spreading their legs, pulling down their panties to make it easier for their own fingers, or for those of the girl next to them, to touch and tease, their heat and wetness.

Kayce stood, and smiling shyly, lifted up her dress over her head, exposing her bare breasts and her panty-clad hips. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly, her nipples hard and pointing toward the others. They each unconsciously strained forward, as if to take her hard nipple between their soft, warm feminine lips, tendrils of excitement coursing through each woman's clit.

Kayce's mouth opened seductively, every girl in the room turning her focus to Kayce's soft, moist lips, so full and ready to meet theirs. Her tongue softly licking at her lower lip, Kayce felt a strong tremor of pleasure course through her clit and vagina, and every girl there felt an equal sensation, several of them moaning in pleasure as their clits swelled with pleasure.

The girls there, young, attractive and seductive in their own rights, were all caught in the thrall of the beautiful woman exposing herself so lewdly to them. The sweet, hot and moist perfume of aroused pussies filled the air, and further aroused the hot lesbians.

Kayce looked around the room, her eyes fixing on each girl momentarily, fucking her with those eyes, then moving on, as she slipped the panties soooo slowly down her hips, exposing more and more of her mons, her tiny strip of hair coming into view, each girl's mouth becoming slacker and slacker as Kayce's enflamed pussy played peek-a-boo with their hunger. Finally, after what seemed an eternity of teasing, Kayce's hot, red clitoris, big, wet and swollen, appeared above the sinking waistband of her flimsy panties.

The girls in the room sighed, as each pictured herself kissing that swollen hot pearl of feminine pleasure, and taking its fullness between her lips, softly pressing and licking its wetness and heat with the tip of her tongue. Kayce continued pulling down her now sodden wet panties, the fabric briefly sticking to her swollen, wet and gooey labia, then down, until her entire pussy was exposed, the seat of her panties now visible below the lowermost edge of her lips.

At that point, each girl pictured herself lovingly pressing her face into Kayce's moist crotch, her panties on their chins, as their lips caressed her pussy, and their noses teased her clit. There were soft cries throughout the room as girls came, orgasming as their fingers raced over their own swollen, raspberry-colored clits, and their cum dripping fingers traveled from pussy to mouth, and back again. By this point almost all the girls had a hand between their neighbor's warm thighs.

Kayce looked at her new comrades through lowered eyelids, her own orgasm a constant, coursing thing leaving her completely out of control and fully a creature of lust. In her own mind, she was imagining the other girls forcing her to lick their ass holes, each one tight and puckered, pink or tan, hot and nestled between warm, full feminine ass cheeks, their anal perfume a mixture of their hot, aroused pussies, feminine sweat, salty and wet, and that special, secret fragrance their asses provided to her as she dug and delved deep inside their hot rectums with her hungry tongue and lips.

She shivered as the picture of each girl's ass on her face brought her to orgasm, each cum different and memorable, each one special to that girl. Kayce knew that before long, her face would be between each girl's warm thighs, and between her ass cheeks, as well as kissing their sweet lips lovingly and for forever.

Their eyes, though, were focused on her hotly swollen pussy, labia and especially clitoris, as Kayce spread her sweet pussy lips, exposing her wet and enflamed interior and the whole of her sex. Each imagined her lips licking deeply inside Kayce's pink, and again came, over and over, their own hot juices pooling on the chairs and under their warm, soft asses.

Finally, Kayce turned, showing her own naked, perfect ass to the others in the room, the girls sighing at this new, tasty temptation. She bent away from them, thrusting her beautiful derriere at them, her ass cheeks separating, then further separated by her fingers on each ass globe pulling them apart, exposing her succulent rear hole, itself as beautiful as her pussy, and provoking every girl there, including Mary Ann, into an overwhelming orgasm, their fingers like blurs as they raced across another girl's clit, and inside her hot, wet hole, girls screaming with pleasure, finally slumped down in their chairs in exhausted fulfillment.

"And that, ladies, is why Kayce will be the greatest agent The Organization has ever seen," Mary Ann croaked, through lips she had just bitten in mindless ecstasy.

There were soft, slow claps throughout the room.

"Meeting dismissed, you all have your assignments," Mary Ann said. The other dozen or so women in the room all congregated around Kayce, introducing themselves and trying to make a date with her. Mary Ann laughed.

"I surely did something right in suggesting that Laughlin contact her," she thought to herself.

****

"Where am I?" moaned Melissa. The scene around her was momentarily blurry, her movements restricted.

Her thoughts went back to her last moments of consciousness. She'd been talking to Kayce about...something. Oh god, she thought, Kayce had been missing, and then I suddenly heard from her.

We were at...ohh, her apartment. She was telling me about something big, but what? Then, I was...am...here. Where is "here"?

Melissa tried to focus, and her vision cleared. She was in a room, seated in a chair. A very weird chair, it was close to the ground. And what was that poking her? She looked down. What the fuck? A dildo?

Her arms and hands and legs - restrained tightly. "I can barely move at all," she thought. Then she looked past her immediate surroundings.

There was a covey of girls, all attractive, in various states of dress, some fully dressed, some partially, and some brazenly naked.

"Where am I? Who are you people?" Melissa attempted to demand, but it came out as something between a croak and a whisper.

"Ahh, you're awake," a young woman with long, light brown hair said, approaching Melissa and lewdly straddling her on her chair, allowing Melissa to see up her skirt. She wasn't wearing any panties, her completely bare pussy right in Melissa's face. Melissa tried to avert her eyes, but they only ended up on some other girl nearly as exposed.

"Melissa, we want you here. I want you to remember that, fix it in your brain, that We. Want.You.Here."

"We want you to join us, to work for, and with, us...once you're ready."

"I'm not going to work for...for, kidnapers!" Melissa exclaimed, though again, it lacked fire coming from her drugged body. "Who are you, and where's Kayce?"

"Ahh, questions, questions," the young woman replied. "I promise you, they'll be answered, some before others." She flounced her skirt before Melissa. "My name is Mary Ann. I'm so pleased to meet you."

"You try to keep your eyes off it, but they continually return...here," she continued, smiling. She held her skirt up just high enough to make it clear to Melissa that she was referring to her pussy.

"Soon, it will be your whole world," she said, turning and stepping away. Then she turned back.

"Now I'll leave you with my new assistant." Then she walked away without looking back.

"You won't break me," Melissa said, louder this time. "No matter what you do."

"Don't be so sure," said a familiar voice from behind her chair. Out stepped Kayce from behind the apparatus, a hypodermic needle in her hand.

"Kayce, what..." Melissa stuttered, unsure of what was happening.

"Just relax, Melissa, I'm going to guide you through this," Kayce soothed. She held one of Melissa's arms firmly, so that she wasn't allowed even the small range of motion available to her, then with the hand holding the hypodermic needle, swabbed a small patch of skin on her upper arm with alcohol, then injected the contents of the hypodermic.

"This will relax you, and make you more compliant," Kayce added.

"Why are you doing this?" Melissa pleaded, frightened now.

"You'll understand soon," Kayce said, kneeling down so that her eyes were on a level with Melissa's. "I'm so glad that you'll be joining us, you and I can be something special together."

"We are something special now, Kayce!" Melissa pleaded. "Don't let yourself be changed...and don't let me be changed." She sobbed. If these people could turn Kayce into this...robot, or whatever she was, what chance did Melissa think she had?

Perhaps the greatest fear that we have is the fear of loss of self, the kind of loss exemplified by a horror like Alzheimer's Disease, or our disgust at a primitive 'treatment' like a lobotomy. Melissa was facing something that she could only guess was just as horrible, and so, she was frightened. Seeing Kayce like this wasn't the consolation that she would soon view it as. Kayce understood that, but knew that Melissa had to face this fear before she could break through to the bliss that she herself had been granted.