All Comments on 'The Organization Pt. 04'

by Lisa Summers

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hate Mary Ann

I can tell you honestly I never really liked Mary Ann and I really skipped over as much of her as I could. What I don't like is that Mary Ann just becomes "My mistress Mary Ann" to Kayce and I don't like that. Kayce and Melissa always made more sense to me. Honestly, I just skip over any major things that has to do with Mary Ann because I know it gets better eventually, but Mary Ann is that one recurring character that is just so annoying. I hate that Kayce, and Melissa, are forced to be loyal to Mary Anny.

-Zay

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0almost 4 years ago

Melissa will be/is loyal to Kayce. Kayce is loyal to Mary Ann. How Kayce can do this to her friend is so wrong. To trick and drug her. Them injections sure are powerful to warp minds to mush even tho its shown that Kayce did feel bad about the woman Mary Ann drugged in the park but still she walked away. Is it possible to wake up from the drug? How long does the drug last for? so many questions so little answers. I'll just have to keep reading to find out.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 4 years ago
Not so nice

A not so nice turn of the events. It's the writers prerogative, to give the story a completely different turn. I don't have to like it, but it is still beautifully written. Still hoping you will give it a counter swing too. I haven't forgotten how Kayce pledged to herself not to become a criminal ...

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Hmm…strange turn…sad that you will turn Kayce into a criminal…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous