The Organization Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH!" she shrieked, cumming unashamedly under me. I let her body shake and shudder, as I watched her face, exquisitely beautiful as passion coursed through her. Her eyes were closed as she experienced the sweet ecstasy of orgasm, then slowly opened, her eyes heavy lidded as she fixed them on my face, taking my face between her hands and gently pulling me toward her to kiss.

She was a woman again, not a little girl. A woman freed from her long-hidden shame at being attracted to other women and girls, and given a push in that direction with my help, and that of The Organization's solution.

We kissed, long and hard, as I lowered my nearly naked body down, on top of her. She moaned, to feel a woman's supple body, intent on bringing her sexual pleasure, so close to hers, and she burned to be naked against me. She grunted loudly as she ineffectually tried to push her tight jeans off her hips, baring her wet, excited pussy for me.

I giggled and put my hands on the waistband of her jeans, forcing them down off her, her panties going with them. I could actually feel the moist heat radiating from her excited cunt onto my thigh, the sweet, musky fragrance of her pussy calling me, summoning me to feast on her female center. Meanwhile, she pulled up her top to just under her chin, to feel my naked breasts on hers, and moaned loudly. She had no bra on, yet those perfect, quite large breasts held up high against her chest when she was upright.

God, no wonder she was Mark's trophy wife. He had picked her to bring him sexual pleasure, and it was easy to see why. She would continue to do so after I was through with her, but it would be because I ordered her to - her true passion from now on would be in the arms of other women. She could fake it with him, he'd never know.

"Oh god," she groaned. "Your body feels so good...you smell so good!" I cupped her breasts in my hands, generous, abundant womanhood in my hands, hard, excited nipples thrusting into my palms. Her hands were on my tits, caressing and massaging them as though she'd never touched another woman's breasts - which was entirely likely.

I raised up, and moved up on her sweet body, then offered her a breast to suck, and lick and kiss. She readily took my nipple in her mouth, sucking on it, infant-like, until I grunted with pain and pleasure, each jolt of pain turning into waves of sexual pleasure.

"Sorry," she began, at my grunt.

"No, it's good," I said. "Suck me, suck my nipples, bite them, do what you feel...I love feeling you under me." She returned to the other breast, happy and contented to have another woman in her mouth, to smell and taste a woman, hear her sounds, feel her excitement and heat. She wriggled in happiness, rubbing her wet cunt on my thigh, each thrust sending waves of sapphic pleasure through her being.

After a few minutes of pleasure for us both, I lifted up. She let go of my nipple with her lips reluctantly, as I squatted on her, completing her disrobing, pulling her jeans off her ankles and feet, then pulling out her panties from the jeans, feeling how wet they were. I giggled, and balled them up, bringing the wettest spot to my nose, and inhaling deeply. Victoria wriggled under me from pleasure at my abandon and hers, and when I then thrust the wet panties under her nose, she arched her back and moaned, as she both inhaled deeply, and came, at the same time.

"Oh god...oh god!" she exclaimed. "Fuck me, fuck me Kayce...god, please fuck me now!"

I thrust two intertwined fingers inside her - slowly at first, until I felt her lovely, hot cream coat my fingers, then rudely and aggressively, fucking her tight little hole with brute force, making sure to flick my thumb over her plump little clit as I entered her, again and again.

"Unnh...unnh...unnh," she grunted, as she felt my fingers fuck into her, as stimulation from her pulsing clit filled her nerve endings, the rhythm building up pleasure inside her until she was sure that she would explode.

"Uh huh...uh huh...uh huh," she chanted mindlessly, encouraging me to continue what I was doing, just keep on doing it until,"OH GOD, FUCK, GOD I'M CUMMING, KAYCE! CUMMING CUMMING...FUCK ME...SO GOOD, SO GOOD...I LOVE YOU, BABY, LOVE YOU!!"

Her hips and thighs shook, her thighs squeezed so tight I thought she'd flatten my hand, as she squeezed out the pleasurable agony of her orgasm, her arms went around me, she kissed my wet, perspiring scalp as I kissed and licked her salty, sweet-smelling breasts, her pink nipples like little candies for me to eat.

Finally, though, she went limp under me, breathing heavily, her arms still around me.

"Ooh god, Kayce...god! I've never cum like that before. That was...fantastic!" I raised up, and brought my face to hers. She lifted her head up and kissed me, strongly, a reservoir of passion still in need of emptying.

"How did you know, baby?" she asked, her heart beating madly through her breast, and against my ear.

Of course, it wasn't a matter of me 'knowing' anything. I had simply tapped into the deep well of love and affection for another female, which lies untapped and inhibited in so many women, but now exposed by The Organization's chemistry. Their solution would never work, unless women had an innate desire for each other.

"It doesn't matter," I said. "What's important is your - our - pleasure in each other's arms. I've got so much that I want to explore with you." I helped her take off her expensive top, then took her in my arms, more confident of my ownership of her soul, and kissed her deeply, then laid her on her back as I knelt between her legs. I caressed and teased her naked body with my fingertips.

She purred with pleasure. "Ohh, baby that feels so nice," she cooed. She looked pointedly at my crotch, and then between her legs.

"Aren't you going to take yours off, too?" She giggled. "I want to see you, and return the favor."

"Oops," I said. "I forgot I had them on." I leaned over and pulled my panties down off my hips and all the way down to my ankles, pulling them off my feet.

I balled them up to toss them off to the side, when Victoria exclaimed, "No, give them to me!" I handed them to her, grinning. She placed them under her nose and inhaled deeply, her face rapturous with delight.

"Ooh, your panties smell so good, too," she said. "Just like mine."

I brought my face to hers, sniffing the wet panties along with her, and then kissing her. I brought my fingers under her nose - the fingers that had just recently been fucking her creamy, silky and hot pussy. She took my hand in hers, sniffed my fingers, and then moved my hand so that my fingers slipped between her lips. She moaned with pleasure, tasting the sweet, salty and musky interior of a woman's excited pussy, her own pussy, making them doubly delicious to her. She sucked on them, licking off the cream left on me from inside her delightful cunt.

Impishly, I said, "The real thing smells and tastes even better," I said. "And it's nice and hot...and wet." She crinkled her eyes in a smile.

"Can I smell and taste yours?" she asked. "Your pussy, I mean, not just your panties and fingers..."

"Better than that," I said. "We can taste each other's at the same time." I flipped around so that my head was at her hips, with my hips at her head. We lay side by side at first, then I shifted so that I was above her, as she faced the ceiling. Her pussy was so beautiful!

I wasn't surprised to see that her sweet little pink cunny was bare - she had been a fashion model for a while, and I just assumed they shave theirs, to allow for any kind of clothes. Her labia were two small, thin strips of pink and rose-colored flesh, swollen, I supposed from our foreplay. Her slit was a deeper rose color, and glisteningly wet, slightly open to display her sweet pussy to me.

Her clitoris was, I guess, average sized, though I'm no expert on clit sizes, and it was swollen and plump, and almost an angry red, like a little cherry-flavored candy. I almost expected her to taste sweet on my tongue. Instead, she was creamy and smooth, her clit slippery under my tongue, her taste sweet and salt, both, and her aroma fresh and musky, hot and humid.

She jerked, as my tongue rode over her hot clitoris.

Her labia were also slickly wet, her sweet pussy juice had coated her there and run down her thigh. My tongue slipped inside her, hot and slick, creamy and juicy with her juices overflowing between her legs, down toward her anus. With the attraction that I had felt toward other women's ass holes, there was no way I would ignore her tight little hole, but my attention was quickly distracted by her first, shy and tentative licks at my own pussy, her tongue tickling me there, and touching off small wildfires of pleasure throughout my mons and pelvis.

I became wetter, thinking about her sweet, pink tongue licking a woman's hot and excited pussy for the first time, and knowing that it was my pussy! As she became more confident in the initially unfamiliar, but mouth wateringly exciting region between my legs, the thrusting of her tongue inside me also became more confident and powerful, until I was moaning as delight coursed through me.

"God, YES, Victoria!" I moaned. "Fuck me, fuck my pussy with your tongue...lap up my cum, I'm cumming for you, in your mouth, creaming in your fucking hot, sweet mouth, sweetheart!"

I jammed my own face into the steamy triangle of her sex, all pink and wet, hot musky cunt, open for me, spread wide for my mouth. I pushed down on her face, drowning her pretty face in female cum, my fingers searching for her rear hole, wanting to fuck all three of her hot holes at once.

My index finger located her tight rear hole, her sweet little ass hole, and I traced over the puckered ridges guarding it, already wet and slimy from her pussy juices and my saliva, and I could smell her ass hole. I felt like a starving woman smelling a roast. I wanted to eat her ass hole out so badly, get my mouth on her hot, little shit hole, be the nasty slut that I know I am, and make her into a nasty ass eating slut, too.

I grunted as I pulled back her thighs, her butt hole, pink and glowing, came into view, glistening with our combined liquids, her sweet cream and my hot saliva. My mouth fit perfectly on it, a lewd kiss expressing my love for her, my tongue fucking her hot rectum, her butt so good, so tasty on my mouth. It all became mixed up - her pussy dripping with her excitement and my saliva, her ass hole, hot and tight on my tongue, her tongue and fingers fucking my own pussy, gushing, squirting female fluids on her and me both, until we were slimy, slick, wet, wonderfully smelly limp rags of used sex lying against each other.

I sighed, then she did, too, as we lay in each other's arms, spent and used up.

"It was never like that between Mark and me," she laughed. I laughed too.

"I had a boyfriend, once," I said. "But once I learned about sex from another woman, I had trouble remembering his name."

"I know what you mean," Victoria said. We both lay quietly for a while.

"Now what?" Victoria asked.

****

(Monday the Third of the Month, One Week and Two Days Before My Assignment with Victoria)

"You two had fun?" Mary Ann asked of Melissa and me. "You say it was a 'honeymoon'?"

"Oh, yes," we both replied at the same time. I looked at Melissa, and we both laughed at our synchronicity.

Mary Ann was an extremely youthful looking director at a mysterious criminal organization known to a few outsiders, mainly in certain police agencies, as "The Organization." She had ordered the kidnaping of me and my business partner, and our subsequent conversion to complete lesbianism, and fealty to them. I've told the story of how that went down in previous chapters.

My name is Kayce Anderson, 33, my partner (now in love, as well as business), is Melissa Clouthier, 26. We own Metropolitan Enquiry Services, located in New York City, a boutique high-end financial investigation company. We're aided by our full-time assistant Tracy, as well as various consultants we hire by the job.

The Organization converts selected women to lesbianism, and additionally in the case of women needed to serve them for the long-term, to dedicated loyalty by use of a secret 'solution,' which, when administered in a variety of ways, opens up the woman's receptiveness to the pleasures of sapphic love. Combined with an intensive, three day brainwashing program, devotion to female-female love, and The Organization, is total.

According to The Organization's methods, Melissa and I will maintain our business, and perform services for them as directed by Mary Ann, or her mentor, Roberta Ashbrook.

I love Mary Ann. But I fear Roberta.

Melissa and I had just finished what we called our 'honeymoon' at The Organization, her several days of recovering from the conversion process, an intense immersion in total lesbian sex, and were now ready for our first assignment, and to return to our lives in the world of 'sheep,' as The Organization termed it. Our "honeymoon" consisted primarily of Melissa and I engaging in every variation of intimate sexual practices that we could think of between two women.

"Good," Mary Ann said. "Now it's time to earn your keep. Go back to your lives, your business, your boyfriends, as far as the world of sheep is concerned, nothing is changed. If anyone asks, you both were on a confidential project for your agency, and really can't talk about it."

Then she told us what we were to do on our first assignment.

"Can you do it? Will you do it? I need to know that you are faithful to The Organization, and to me." Mary Ann asked me. I looked at Melissa.

"It's up to you," she said, squeezing my hand. "I'll support you all the way, whatever you decide."

"Assignments aren't optional," Mary Ann said. That startled me.

"So...whether we want to do it or not, we have to do it?"

"Yes," she said flatly. "Your loyalty to The Organization, must be total and unquestioning. Do you remember your 'meeting' with Roberta?"

She was referring to a 'test' that I had failed, and in which Roberta subsequently ordered another girl in the organization to shoot me. It was only due to some quick-thinking that I avoided ending up with a bullet in the leg, or worse.

"There's no hesitation on either Melissa's or my own part," I said firmly. "We'll do whatever you order us to."

"Good," Mary Ann said. She gave us our instructions, and who our target was, and what we must do. I raised my eyebrows at the name, but said nothing.

"No questions, Kayce?" Mary Ann asked. "I'm a little surprised."

"I understand completely why she was chosen," I said. "We'll take care of it."

"Excellent," she said. "You two are dismissed...and, good luck."

"Thank you, mistress," we both said.

On the way out, Melissa whispered, "Who is she? The victim, I mean."

I told her, and she stopped to look at me. "Really?" she said.

"Really," I said. "Let's go to my apartment in Park Slope, and plan this out." Melissa put her arm through mine.

"Can we do more than just 'plan?'" Melissa asked coyly. I grinned.

"I'd like that, sweetie," I said.

****

"Before we get going on this, I'd like to ask you a question," I said to Melissa.

"So serious," Melissa said, smiling.

"Well, I am, M, because I think I'm serious about you," I said, trembling a little. "Would you like to move in with me?"

"Ohhh," Melissa said, hugging me. "Yes...and yes, yes, yes, I'd love to, I want to be with you so much!"

I let out my breath, which I realized only then that I'd been holding. "Whew," I said, grinning.

"I can get my stuff moved over by the end of the week...or later, if you think we need more time to do our assignment. And it's really her? Why her?"

"Because they want to make my brother change his decisions on a couple of projects that are costing them money. I told you that he's the CEO of Mannering Industries...and she's his wife."

"And your sister-in-law," Melissa said.

"True, but it's not like we've known each other for years. She's his trophy wife - she's 22, he's 44."

"It's going to kill him - isn't it?"

"If I do it right, he'll never find out," I said.

"Still, to seduce your sister-in-law, your brother's wife, into becoming a lesbian - god, Kayce, that takes balls."

"You want balls, Melissa? I've got balls, they were in the seduction case The Organization gave each of us." Melissa giggled.

"I like it better when you're wearing the cock, I don't need the balls," she sniggered.

"Okay, back to business. Here's what I'll do," I said...

After a full thrashing of how we expected it to go, Melissa said, "And you don't want me to go with you? Just take a support role?"

"Yep," I said. "It should go fairly smoothly - there aren't that many moving pieces. And this is our first seduction, I'm afraid with both of us there at the beginning, it would complicate things. But you will get a chance at her, I promise. You understand, don't you?"

"Oh, yes, I'll support you one hundred percent, baby," Melissa said, putting her arms around my neck, and kissing me warmly. "Victoria's a very lucky girl."

"I'm looking forward to changing her," I said. "She's extremely beautiful, totally straight, and as far as I can tell, completely faithful to Mark. I can't wait to change that."

Then I added, "Have you ever made strawberries dipped in chocolate, M?"

"No, why?" she said. I looked at her, and started to explain...

###

12