The Organization Pt. 11

Story Info
Kayce and Melissa ponder their second assignment.
5.2k words
4.57
7.7k
6

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Organization, Part 11 -- Assignment Stephanie

Copyright 2013, 2020 Lisa Summers

"I'm very pleased with the great job you two did in converting your sister-in-law to lesbianism, Kayce, and persuading her to 'mold' her husband in ways that are beneficial to us in The Organization," Mary Ann said. "Roberta Ashbrook is especially happy with you."

"And I don't think that she wants to shoot you anymore," Mary Ann said with a smile.

"And I don't think that Janna would try it again, anyway," I retorted.

Mary Ann was referring to a 'test' that the head of The Organization had put me through shortly after my conversion to lesbianism. She had been disappointed with my effusiveness toward the Organization operative, Janna, appointed to seduce, then betray, me, and had directed the operative to either shoot me in the leg, or scare me that she would do so -- it still wasn't clear which.

In any case, I had taken direct action to short circuit the whole thing, and Roberta had approved of my reaction, which I appreciated, but I was also peeved at her threatening me in the first place. Since it wasn't my place to criticize her directly, I wouldn't, but I wouldn't forget the issue either. I notice that Janna avoided me whenever I was in The Organization's headquarters, which wasn't that often.

I was a little sorry about that, because Janna was one hot little fuck. Still, I had my new relationship with Melissa to keep me very sexually busy, and new assignments -- that was why she and I were in Mary Ann's office then.

Returning to Mary Ann's comments about my sister-in-law, I confirmed her reasons for happiness.

"Victoria's been a real good girl since we made her a lesbian," I said. "Melissa and I made sure of that."

"Has her behavior been rational?" Mary Ann asked. "Some women who've been converted that way in the past have gone completely off the rails -- murdering their husbands, seducing their daughters, that sort of thing. We want to keep a low profile on this one, so that she continues to steer your brother's business decisions in ways that benefit us -- and hurt our competitors."

"Competitors?" I asked. "You mean, like the police?"

"No, but I've already said too much. It's 'need to know,' and right now, as they say, you don't need to know." I looked at Melissa. Her lips turned downward a little, and her brow furrowed.

"Just don't leave us in danger because somebody thinks we don't 'need to know,'" I said. "If somebody out there besides law enforcement is looking to hurt us, we ought to be told about it," I said.

"I promise," Mary Ann said. "Now tell me more about Victoria."

"Oh, she is just the best little cunt lapper," Melissa said. I smiled.

"I used to hate taking the time out to visit with her when she was straight," I said. "Now, she easily takes care of Melissa and I at the same time. When we left her last, she'd begged Melissa to let her eat Melissa's hot little pussy, while I fucked Victoria's tight, rosy ass hole with one of my strap ons. God, that girl can cum! She made us promise that we'd visit her often -- when husband Mark's away, of course -- in exchange for her behaving herself and not taking on a raft of girlfriends."

"Nice," Mary Ann said. "I'm glad that you're keeping tabs on her."

"It's a good thing we are," I said.

"Oh? Why's that?" Mary Ann asked.

"We went over yesterday, and she had the neighbor's nanny naked in bed with her. The girl was nestled between Victoria's legs munching her -- well, not her carpet, since she's shaved -- her pussy, while Victoria humped her pretty little Danish face."

"She's from Denmark, the nanny?" Mary Ann asked.

"Yeah," Melissa said. "Cute as hell, too."

"We shooed her away, of course," I said. "Then Melissa and I fucked the hell out of Victoria, until we made sure that she was too sore to even think about more pussy for a while."

"And the nanny?" Mary Ann asked.

"Then we went over to her sponsor's place -- fortunately, the family was away -- and fucked her sideways, too. Then we threatened to tell her sponsors and ICE that she was a moral degenerate. She's agreed to make herself available to any of the three of us -- Victoria, Melissa and me, or all three at once -- whenever we want to fuck her. And there's a plus..."

"What's that?" asked Mary Ann.

"Her father works in the Danish consulate, and has access to confidential material."

"Excellent," replied Mary Ann, with a grin. "So, you're fucking a cute teenager, AND you have access to top secret Danish government information through her father?"

"Yup," I said.

"You two are exceeding my wildest expectations...which leads me to your next assignment. Kayce, there's no real easy way to tie a bow on this, but I want you to seduce your sister, Stephanie."

I stared at Mary Ann for a few seconds. "What?" I said.

"You heard me," Mary Ann said. "I want you to seduce your younger sister, fuck her, and get her to make certain changes in the company that she's started up. You shouldn't have any problem with it -- after all, you did the same thing to your sister-in-law, Victoria."

"But...she's my sister, my blood," I said. "There's a big difference."

"Maybe so," Mary Ann said, "But we really need this to happen. I can't tell you why, but it will make a big difference in the future of The Organization."

"Give me some time to think about this, okay?" I said. "I'm not refusing it, I just need time to think it through."

"You have until two PM tomorrow," Mary Ann said. "Give me a call then with your answer. I hope that it'll be the correct one." I shivered at her tone.

"C'mon, Melissa," I said, rising. "We've got to talk." We took our leave from Mary Ann, and returned to my apartment in Park Slope.

"How are things going with Tracy?" I asked, as I poured Melissa some chablis.

Tracy Singer was our faithful office assistant. When Melissa and I had disappeared from the scene during our conversions, at two different times, there had been some suspicion on what was going on, but we had answered any concerns Tracy expressed. Fortunately, she had had to take some personal time away then also, which probably made our disappearances less of an issue to her.

"Make it a double," Melissa asked, as I poured. "She doesn't suspect a thing," Melissa said, in answer to my question.

"She doesn't know that we're lesbians, nor that we're now working for The Organization, as well as ourselves," Melissa finished.

"Really?" I said. "Great! This whole thing is complicated enough as it is, without her being suspicious, too." I hesitated.

"Do you agree with me, M...on my sister, I mean?" I asked her softly. I really needed her advice. I had never had a more difficult decision to make.

"Of course I do, Kayce," Melissa said. "I'm with you however you decide."

"I mean...this is really incest," I said. "Not to mention that I'd be betraying the girl I grew up with, and love...family...this is more than just business."

"Why don't you start with what you know?" Melissa suggested.

"Meaning what?" I asked.

"Well...you know that you want the best for her, right?"

"Of course," I said.

"Do you think that changing her from straight to lesbian would ruin her life?"

I laughed. "She's pretty hot," I said. "I've always been jealous of her abilities -- I mean, she's athletic as hell, a Rhodes scholar, and she's got no shortage of guys..."

"But no one special guy, right?" Melissa said.

"No...no one guy," I said slowly. "What are you saying?" I asked.

"Well...it's not like she'd be destroying a relationship, would it -- if she took an interest in girls?"

"No, I guess not," I replied.

"And if you separated out the fact that you're related to her, would that make a difference in your attitude?" Melissa asked. "Speaking for myself, I'd love to fuck Stephanie -- she's freaking HOT."

"No, definitely not. I was happy that you were converted, and Victoria's working out well, too."

"Yeah, me too," Melissa grinned. "And speaking of my conversion...do you think we could continue this conversation in bed? It's been hours since we were together."

"That's a great idea," I said, rising. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom, the bed still unmade.

"I wonder if that wet spot is still there," Melissa mused. I giggled.

"God, you made me squirt," I said. "You're so fucking good."

I took Melissa in my arms, loving just the pure, warm animal feel of her against me. Her breasts, so soft and large against mine, a reminder of the many assets she brought to our relationship. Her embrace, so strong and sure. No hesitation or doubt. I could feel safe and secure with her, know that she would never abandon me, never desert me.

I looked deeply into her hazel eyes. "I love you so much," I whispered.

Her eyes moistened. "Me too," she said. "I love you, love you..."

We kissed, our lips warm and soft on each other, sharing a warm breath, then our tongues, excitement racing through us at the electrical contact, and at the memory of previous lovemaking. I had come to appreciate, and relish, her aroma, and taste, and the sheer abundance of her liquid excitement when I enjoyed her pussy, her most intimate female opening.

"God, I want to lick you so bad," I whispered.

Melissa smiled. "And I'd like to feel my tongue slipping over your little clit, driving you crazy with excitement," she grinned. "How can we possibly make each other happy?"

"I've got some ideas," I growled, unbuttoning her blouse. I quickly had it undone, and off her shoulders and arms, then reached behind her to unhook her lace bra, her sweet, warm breasts spilling out of the cloth cups, her nipples already perky and erect.

"Ooh, pretty," I said, and kissed her hard nipples, taking her little pink nubs between my lips, and flicking my tongue over them. Melissa shivered.

"Oh god," she said, and trembled. "Nice." I felt her hands at the back of my head, cradling me against her plump tits. Her taste was salty, and a taste and smell that I associated with her, composed of the million things that constitute Melissa and her life, and I loved that association, one that I would never find with another woman, no matter how good a fuck they might be.

I could feel her pulse through her warm boobs, and I felt so content, but hungry, too. So I suckled her hard, hoping for milk -- though it would have been a miracle -- and my fingers fumbled at her skirt. If she didn't have milk for me, I knew where she had a plethora of cream. I reached under, the wool of her skirt scratching the back of my hand, while my fingers caressed her silky smooth thighs.

"Oooh," Melisa cooed, and then giggled. "Where are you going?" she teased.

"To heaven, sweetie," I replied, flipping up her skirt and pulling down her thin panties, her thighs spreading eagerly to allow me full access to her swollen labia and soaked cunt. Her pussy was red with her excitement, her sweet feminine cream oozing out in a white wave of delectable fluids.

She lay back against the pillows, her knees bent, raising her pussy up just a slight bit, giving me better access with my tongue and fingers. The first slurp of Melissa's pussy was always the best for sheer quantity of her cum, her wet deluge streaming down my cheeks, when it overflowed my lips, but before we were through, we were bound to be producing a great deal of perfumed cream, and it most definitely would be mixing with each other's.

I could feel my own fluids oozing down my thighs, as my ass was raised in the air, while my mouth was almost at mattress level. I wished that one of the cute techs from the conversion center were with us, fucking me in my ass hole with a huge black dildo. Maybe next time I'd think ahead for more partiers.

I slurped my hot honey's treasure pit, the sweet, creamy texture of Melissa's cum so, so good. Her moans of pleasure were exciting, too, and the random way that her fingers twirled through my hair told me that she was already losing control.

"Oh god, yes Kayce, lick my pussy, it's dripping wet, cuz I was thinking about you fucking and licking me the whole time we were in Mary Ann's office...I bet she wanted to eat your hot pussy, while you were eating me...oh, then we could do a nice daisy chain, and I could lick her tight brown ass hole then, yeah, taste her hot heiny, tongue her anus...oh, ohhhh, fuck, I'm cumming!"

Melissa's thighs were trembling uncontrollably as she came, and her cunt even gushed more of her hot fluid. I swallowed what I could, but most of it went to the sheet and mattress below. We were forever sleeping in each other's 'wet spots.' Neither of us complained, because we were having so much fun producing them in the first place.

I slowed my lapping of Melissa's lips and clit, as I knew that she'd be more sensitive after cumming, and began kissing my way up her body, and removing her clothes, tossing them to the side, so that I'd have full access and view of her adorable body. I kissed her sweet little trimmed bush, then her flat stomach and inny navel, so cute, then on to her full, warm breasts -- the thought came to me how perfect she'd be if she were pregnant and lactating -- how wonderful her milk must be!

Her nipples were hard, and Melissa moaned softly as I kissed and gently bit them. I love her pink little nipples, so sweet, and, I dunno, virginal looking. She urged me upward, my face approaching hers, so beautiful, and our lips came together again in a gentle kiss, hers so soft, so warm, so moist, her breath sweet and fresh, my heart pounding with love for her.

Melissa mentioned it, "I can feel your heart beating, through your breasts, baby," she whispered.

"It's beating for you, M," I said fondly. She smiled.

"Let's get you naked, too," she said softly, and she stripped off my clothes, my blouse and bra, followed by my skirt and panties, taking her time, and gently massaging and caressing each part of my body that was exposed. I giggled constantly throughout.

"You must be ultra-sensitive today," she said, laughing. I just watched her breasts shake and tremble as she laughed, and my heart swelled with love.

"I love you, so much, M," I said. "Please fuck me...hard...please," I asked her.

"Okay, baby," she said. She got up off the bed and went to the dresser, opening up my 'special' drawer. The Organization had given us a large selection of sex toys that we could use in our planned seduction of other women and girls, but Melissa and I had decided to get our own selection of toys to use when we were together, and when we had playmates over to join us.

Melissa pulled out a 6" long, slim dildo, then looked at me.

I shook my head.

"Longer...and thicker," I said, my hips rotating slowly with desire for her. Her eyebrows rose, and she reached back into the drawer. She pulled out a 10" monster, with a wide girth. I had had trouble taking that one the last time we fucked in that way -- which we didn't do that often, preferring each other's taste and smell.

"Okay," I whispered. Melissa nodded, and then pulled out the hip strap that went with the dildos. I liked watching her put the whole thing on, anticipating her fucking me, and I flashed back to how Michael, my now ex-boyfriend would stand by the side of the bed, stroking his cock to make sure it was hard, before climbing on the bed, between my legs.

I could feel myself wetting even more than before, at the sight of Melissa's beautiful, feminine body -- her full, lush breasts, with nipples stiff and erect, her wide, feminine hips and cute, round ass, her perfect, smooth skin, supplemented with the huge erection between her legs. I spread my legs, wider, inviting her to come and fuck me. Melissa slowly stroked her own female cock, heightening the anticipation of forthcoming pleasure for both of us.

"C'mon, baby," I pleaded, "come fuck me, my pussy is so wet and hungry for you." Melissa grunted, and climbed on the bed, kneeling between my legs. She ran her fingertip along my slit, gauging my wetness, and then spit into her hand, coating the dick with her saliva, wetting it additionally for me. Carefully aiming the tip of her cock, and fitting it into my vaginal opening, she so, so slowly slid forward into me, her delightful, feminine body coming into contact with mine, while her masculine toy began to split me, like a lamb on a spit.

"Oh god, yesss!" I hissed. "Fuck me, your cock is so fucking big...split me in half with your fucking meat pole." Melissa remained gentle, continuing to slide inside me, impaling me cruelly with her female spear, my hips pushing up, wanting all of her inside me, and all of her against, and on, me.

"Oh baby, your cunt is so fucking hot and tight inside," Melissa moaned, bringing her lips to mine, once she was fully inside me, my legs straining wide apart, her cock fully straining my pussy's capacity for cock. I kissed her back passionately, rapidly breathing in and out through her, her lungs providing for me, and her hips began moving backwards as we remained in total contact, slowly fucking in and out of me, until I could fully adapt to her cruel invasion of my small body. I clung to her, my arms around her back and shoulders, my nails digging into her back, our breasts pressing together sweetly.

"Unnh, fuck me, M, fuck me so good," I moaned, as the familiar feeling of a swelling clit signaled an imminent cum at the hands of my lover and love, Melissa. She sped up her stroking inside me, and I gave myself completely to the pleasure of being fucked by another woman. Our bodies and minds were in total sync, as she filled me, caressed me, stroked my body, moaned with me, our kisses spontaneous but completely perfect, the fragrance of our sweaty bodies melding into the most exquisite female perfume ever created.

Melissa began humping me more and more furiously, as her own orgasm approached. I was experiencing a series of orgasmic waves, smaller shocks of pleasure coursing through me endlessly, my moaning and sounds of ecstatic delight filling the air around us, and I hope, pleasing Melissa with her ability to make me cum. I pulled my thighs back, by my head, anxious to have M as deep inside me as possible.

For her part, M was thrusting hard and deep, giving me a fucking unlike any other. No man had ever fucked me as hard as that sweet girl did!

Finally, M came, grunting and moaning as her body became rigid with the extent and depth of her orgasm, her dick deep inside me, held there by her momentary paralysis of pleasure. That made me cum hotly, the biggest of the long series of orgasms that I had enjoyed under her body.

Melissa slowly collapsed on top of me, our hot, wet bodies pressed together, her cheek against mine, her exhausted breath, hot and moist, racing over my cheek. After a few minutes, she giggled, and lifted herself up.

"Wow," she said. My eyes were heavy lidded with fatigue, and the excess of pleasure that I had enjoyed. I smiled.

"Lie next to me, sweetheart," I whispered. I was sorry to feel her giant cock pull out of me, but I loved having her cuddle me, and we pulled a sheet up over us and slept, for hours, in each other's sweet embrace.

I had so many pleasant, sweet dreams in our little afternoon nap, dreams of complete fulfillment and love, and yes, animal-like sex, with Melissa, and many other girls and women in my life. It helped me come to an understanding in regard to the dilemma posed by my upcoming ordered seduction of Stephanie, my sister.

It is a given that I love Stephanie. She and I have always been close, and have trusted each other, and relied on each other, throughout our lives. I don't know where I would be without her in my life.

The lesbian side of me says that I should convert her to being a lesbian, just like me -- that I've never been happier, never more fulfilled or sexually happy, and that I want that kind of happiness for the girl I love most next to Melissa -- but of course, in a different way.

12