The Organization Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sisterly side of me tells me that I don't have the right to make that kind of decision for her, and also that having sex with your sister is incest, and wrong. It was one of the things about the Laughlin case (which eventually got me involved with The Organization) that had shocked me the most -- a mother and daughter having sex, a husband and father frantic for their return.

But my views on incest had already taken something of a hit. I had willingly seduced my sister-in-law, had tons of sex with her, and wasn't feeling a bit of guilt about it, even now.

So, within and around my dreams, I came to a decision about my assignment -- I wouldn't decide. Melissa and I would meet with Stephanie, and we'd see where events carried us. We'd be prepared for any conceivable eventuality, and hope for the best.

It might get me killed, but I'd do what I could only hope was the best thing for my sister.

I awoke refreshed, after solving my problem as best I could, only to find Melissa propped up on an elbow looking at me.

"Oh, hello," I said.

"You've got some drool on your cheek," she said, and before I could wipe it away, she leaned in and kissed and licked me there. It was such an intimate and sexual thing, that it gave me a nice tingle in my clit.

"You're still horny, aren't you," I said.

"Yep," she replied, grinning. "Are you?"

"Oh god, yes," I said, grinning back. "This time, let me ride you."

"Ooh, sounds nice," Melissa said. "But first, I want to taste some of your wet little pussy, and your hot little ass hole, okay?"

I threw off the sheet. "Let me suck your dick while you're doing that."

"My first blow job," Melissa giggled, turning her body around to place her face at my pussy, and her crotch at my mouth. We arranged ourselves comfortably, me pretty much flat on my back, Melissa leaning against me. Her dick was overwhelming, a cock bigger than I'd ever experienced with a guy, so close to my face and eyes.

It smelled a lot better than guys' cocks, too, the pure smell of pussy, unadulterated by male odor. I took it between my lips tentatively. I've had men's cocks in my mouth in the past, but this was big. Fortunately, as I said, it smelled and tasted like pussy, so it was rather nice, while I was struggling to get some of it in, finally settling for licking it from Melissa's vulva to the little piss slit at the top.

Meanwhile, Melissa was licking my pussy -- oh, sweet, wonderful pleasure! She knows just how to make me cum nearly instantly, licking along my labia, dipping deep inside me with her tongue, then lapping over on my clit, while slipping two fingers inside me. I bucked with a strong orgasm, almost a release and relief from all the smaller ones I had had before. My thighs pressed together, the pleasure so intense.

"Uhh, yeah so good," I moaned. "Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah...unnh unnh unnh...oh shit!" I exclaimed as I came, a wave of intense ecstasy washing over me, my fingers frozen on Melissa's dick as my brain tried to sort through all the sensations. Melissa froze her lips onto my clit, subtly pressing then releasing my tiny organ, sending pulsing waves of delight through it, and my hips, ringlets of passion running to the ends of my nervous system.

I felt such intense gratitude for her being the best lover I had ever had, that I quickly crawled away from her, leaving her puzzled, then pushed her on her back, and mounted her cock, cowgirl style, facing her, and letting her dick fill my sopping wet pussy once again, and humping her from on top, while I slid my fingers under the strap, teasing and stroking her clit with each stroke downward, impaling my juicy cunt.

"Ahh, good," she cooed, lying back, squeezing her full breasts with her hands, as I fucked myself silly on her. When I felt her pushing upwards rhythmically against my pussy and fingers, I knew she was building to her orgasm, so I decided to help her, vocally.

"Oh baby, your cock feels so big inside me, it fills me up every time I slide down it, splitting me, making me cum a little as I build to a bigger cum. Looking down at your hot, beautiful body -- your wet, sweet pussy squishy with cum and cream, your breasts, perfect and full and round, your pink nipples, beautiful and delicious, your adorable, lovely and beautiful face, the most beautiful girl alive -- I'm filled with love because you love me, and my love for you is endless, filling an ocean of desire and passion."

"Being with you, feeling you inside me, and me inside you, tasting your delights, hearing your little sounds of happiness when we make love, and all the happiness you fill me with, the contentment, I want to cum, to explode with passion and desire with you, our orgasms intertwining, forming a new you and I, an us of pleasure and love..."

I guess it was all just what I felt -- I certainly meant it, even if in the reading you might not know what I was exactly saying -- but it helped us both cum at the same time, our pleasure shared perfectly, and I watched her eyes, and facial expressions, and the sounds she made, even as I was cumming, and I think that was our most perfect moment together, at least up to that point.

I collapsed to the side, off Melissa, then snuggled up to her, kissing her and cuddling, just gazing at each other -- nothing sappy, really, just taking in the incredibly wonderful person we'd each lucked into (me more than her!)

"We'd better shower or something," I said.

"We could have sex while we do that, too," Melissa said, though she was obviously joking. We were both too satisfied, and tired, for more of it. Being together was all we needed.

"If this were an erotic story, we could go do that, and include the pizza delivery girl..." I said.

"...who had the wrong apartment, but just happened to be a cute, eighteen year old dyke..." Melissa added.

"...who had our favorite kind of pizza with her..." I said.

"...and it was past thirty minutes so she wasn't going to get paid anyway..." Melissa said.

"Stop, stop," I pleaded. "You're making me really hungry. We have to make a plan for tomorrow, and I have to call Stephanie, and we need to decide on dinner too."

"Duh. Pizza," Melissa said.

"Really?" I said. "Okay, what kind? In all the years we've known each other, we've never had pizza together, even here in New York."

"Veggie okay?" Melissa asked.

"Sure, but could I maybe get sausage on half, along with the veggie stuff?" I asked.

"I thought that you gave up sausage," Melissa said, with a straight face.

"No..." I replied seriously. "Why would you think that?" Melissa didn't say anything, but just grinned.

After a few seconds it dawned on me. "Oh...you!" I said, grabbing her face and kissing her.

"Okay, give me anchovies instead," I said.

"Yuck. Yuck yuck, YUCK!" Melissa replied, hitting me with a pillow.

It seemed like we wouldn't be fucking for at least the next few hours, so we went about our chores, though we DID shower together, but pretty much confining ourselves to kissing, and a little teasing.

We started by taking the sheets off the bed, and putting them in the laundry basket.

"You know, ever since we've become, you know, interested in girls -- and especially, each other -- we have to change the sheets a lot more often," I said.

"Tell me about it," Melissa said. "I sometimes have to change panties in the middle of the day. They're all wet, sopping wet with my cream."

"Oh god!" I squealed. "Bring them home, or into my office. I'd love to smell your panties that have been soaked in your cum, and pressed into your hot, wet pussy and your tight butt crack all day. Fuck, you're gonna make me cum just thinking about that!"

"Pervert," she said, grinning. "I'll just slip them to you after lunch at the office. You're half the reason that they're wet and smelly, anyway."

"Only half?" I said.

"Well, there's Tracy, for one -- she doesn't know what we're up to, and she IS cute and adorable. Then there's the random female clients, and visitors. The plant lady, for instance. I fantasize about pulling up her skirt when she's on that cute little stepladder watering the plants, and then licking her pussy and bottom."

"You do that too?" I said. "How old is she, nineteen?"

"Barely," Melissa said. It went on from there, us talking like guys in a locker room. If you want to be an 'asexual sistah', you seriously do not want to get near a lesbian, we'll fuck you up.

An hour and a half later, we discussed the next day's plan, over slices of 'just veggie' pizza.

"I'm going to call Steph, tell her that we want to talk to her about something tomorrow. You bring the solution, the kind that we can put in food or a drink, like GHB."

"So, you're going to go through with it?" Melissa asked.

"I don't know," I replied honestly. "My inclination is not to, to defy Mary Ann in spite of her threats, but I want to be ready for anything." I hesitated. "She's my sister, Melissa." She folded my hand in hers, and hugged me.

I was not ready for what actually happened.

###

12